Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday

2
6 Comments 6
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I fell asleep thinking about Michelle dominating me this weekend and wake up thinking about it as well. It scares me yet turns me on so much I can hardly stand it. I roll over reaching for Michelle and she is gone and that is when I realize it is entirely too light outside. I look at the clock and see it says 10:00. I find a note by the clock that reads,

My submissive slut

you looked too peaceful to disturb this morning and I do want you well rested for this weekend remember. Don’t worry I will make up some excuse with Stuart. Just come in whenever you wake up. Think dirty thoughts of me.

Your mistress

Just reading “my submissive slut” makes me wet and I can’t help but lie back in bed and think about Michelle being my mistress. I love what she does to me now I can only imagine what it will be like when I give her complete control over me and let her do whatever she wants to do to me. I start to rub my breasts in my hands imagining her hands touching me. I take one breast in my hand and pull it up towards my mouth and start sucking on my nipple while I think of her. My pussy is getting so wet right now I can’t help but take my hand and start rubbing my clit back and forth. I close my eyes and start rubbing my clit harder and harder. I moan around my hard nipple as I get closer to my orgasm. With the thought of Michelle in my head my orgasm flows through my body.

I lay there for a few moments, and then decide I really need to get my ass up and go to work. So I hop up and take a quick shower and get ready for work. I call Michelle on my way in and she tells me she told Stuart I had a Dr. appointment.

I pull in the parking lot at 11:00 and think to myself the day is almost half over I wish I could start everyday this late. With a smile on my lips I head into our office. When I get in the office it is all dark and I wonder what is going on.

“Hey guys, what’s going on?” I call out.

“The power just went out.” Richard tells me.

“Any idea how long it will be out?” I ask.

“Don’t know Stuart is on his cell phone right now, trying to find out.” Michelle says.

“Let’s go sit in my office while we wait.” I tell them.

We go in my office and get comfortable. We can’t do any work without power, so the three of us just sit there talking. Michelle gets Richard to talk about how he ended up with Stuart.

“To be honest Michelle I am not sure how it happened. He is the first man I have ever been with. There is just something about Stuart that turns me on. I think we all agree he is gorgeous and he has such a commanding presence, I cant help but do as he asks. The things he does to me arouses me to the point that I can’t think about anything but him all day. Shit just thinking about him now is getting me hard.” He tells us.

I can’t help but look down and indeed he is. I can’t believe it was just Monday when I meet him for the first time. We did have quite a bit of fun that day. And then there was Tuesday when Michelle and I both had a great time with him. I think to myself we could have some more fun today as I look up into his green eyes and say,

“You know we could help you out with that.”

“I would love that.” He responds starting to undo his pants.

“Not so fast subbie. You can watch but you are not allowed to participate today.”

Michelle is quick to say.

“What? Why?” I ask her.

She slaps me across the face and says,

“Because that is what I want. If you want to be my submissive you have to play by my rules. Rule number one you’re not fucking anybody but me unless I say so got it?”

“Yes mistress.” I respond.

Well this sucks I think to myself as I watch Richard and Michelle start kissing. His hands running up and down her body, grabbing her tits and squeezing them. I hear her moan as he sucks her nipples through her clothes.

All I can do is watch as Richard helps Michelle out of her clothes. Damn but I love that woman’s body. Richard’s is none too shabby either as I watch him take off his shirt. It takes everything I have not to go over to them and join in. Between Richard’s and Michelle’s chest I don’t know which to stare at, all I know is it is killing me having to just watch them together.

Richard finishes getting undressed and starts rubbing her pussy with his hand. I can’t help but start rubbing mine as well. It is making me so hot watching to two of them together. He yanks her panties off and picking her up puts her down on my desk.

I hear something behind me and look around and there is Stuart watching as well. I can see through his pants that he is getting hard watching the two of them. He undoes his pants and slowly starts stroking his cock as he continues to watch.

I look back at Richard and Michelle. Richard’s face is buried in Michelle’s pussy. His hands squeezing her breasts as he tongue devours her pussy. She is arching her hips up and down as his tongue does it work. I am so wet watching those two that I start fingering myself. Michelle’s moans are getting louder and louder. When I hear Michelle cry out her orgasm I start fingering myself harder and harder I am about to cum when I hear Michelle say,

“Don’t you dare cum my little bitch. You don’t fuck anybody unless I say so and you don’t cum unless I say so got it?”

“Yes… but… why not?” I ask.

“You need to learn to just do as you’re told and not ask questions.” She tells me.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

“Yes mistress.” I reply but fuck I think to myself.

“Looks like the fun has started without me today.” Stuart says as he walks fully into the room.

“Michelle would you mind if I had Annie suck my cock so it will be nice and wet for when I fuck Richard here in a minute?” he asks

“Uh… don’t I have a say in this?” I ask.

“No you don’t subbie, go ahead Stuart maybe that will stop her from questioning me for a minute or two.” Michelle replies.

Stuart stands in front of me. I take his cock in my hand and start stroking it as I lick his balls trying to take one and then the other in my mouth sucking each in turn. I lick my way up and down his shaft, twirling my tongue around the tip before taking him in my mouth. I slowly start sucking his cock up and down taking him in deeper each time. I am getting so turned on sucking his cock that my pussy is drenched.

“That’s it bitch, suck it take it all.” He tells me as he grabs my head and forces his cock all the way in me. He continues fucking my mouth for a minute or two before stopping.

Then he pulls away from me and walks over to where Richard and Michelle are. Michelle is sucking Richard’s cock now. Stuart walks up behind Richard and tells Michelle to stop for a minute as he slowly pushes his cock into Richard. I hear both men moan as Stuart starts to fuck Richard’s ass. Michelle goes back to work on Richard’s cock as he gets pounded from behind by Stuart.

I watch as Stuart starts kissing and sucking on Richard’s neck. Richard turns his head so that they can kiss. Just watching that alone is enough to almost make me cum. There is just something so erotic about the two men together. I can’t help but start playing with my clit again as I watch the scene before me. Maybe Michelle won’t notice, right now I don’t care as I watch Stuart fucking Richard as Michelle continues sucking his cock.

I hear Richard’s moans getting louder and louder when Stuart tells him,

“I want you to cum on her tits.”

I watch as Stuart continues to fuck Richard as Michelle leans back a little so Richard can do as he was told. He starts stroking his cock hard and fast. I see Stuart fucking Richard as hard as he can and then his body stiffens for a moment and then thrusting inside Richard’s ass as he cums. I can’t help but moan as I watch the three of them. I start rubbing my clit harder and when I see Richard’s cum shoot out of him and all over Michelle’s tits my orgasm hits me.

When I open my eyes I see Michelle looking at me and just nodding her head at me. I think to myself fuck as I hear her say,

“You really have trouble doing as you told don’t you, subbie? If you don’t want to do this just tell me.”

“No.. I do it’s just that..” I try telling her but she interrupts me and says,

“Then come over here a lick Richard’s cum off my tits.”

“Gladly” I tell her as I stand up.

“No crawl over here my submissive little slut.” She says.

I stand there for a moment unsure is this really what I want. I debate it in my mind for a moment and decide yes it really is as I get down on my knees and crawl towards Michelle. When I reach her I go to touch her with my hands and she tells me,

“Don’t touch me just use your tongue and mouth subbie.”

With my tongue I slowly start licking up Richard’s cum off of her chest and her breasts. I see her hard nipple and take it in my mouth softly sucking on it, damn but I love sucking on her breasts. I lick all around her breast in big circles just kissing and licking up all of Richard’s cum slowing getting closer to her nipple again. I take her nipple in my mouth and suck and lick it over and over as I think to myself I could do this for hours and hours. I continue to lick and suck on her nipples until she pulls me up by my hair telling me to stop and don’t move.

“I am very disappointed in you today. You know you are going to be severely punished for your behavior today, don’t you my little slut?” Michelle says.

“I’m sorry it’s just that I can’t help it, sometimes my mouth doesn’t know when to stop mistress please forgive me.” I plead with her.

“Oh I will forgive you slut but you shall still be punished for this behavior, when I tell you to do something you do it no questions asked do you understand?” she asks me.

“Yes mistress.” I reply scared and excited at the same time.

“Before I got distracted by the lovely sight I walked into, I was coming to tell everyone that the power is going to be out for most of the day and we might as well start the weekend early and close up shop for the day.” Stuart tells us.

“That sounds great it looks like I have a lot to do this weekend.” Michelle says.

“Really what are your plans?” Stuart asks.

Michelle grabs my hair and pulling my head back says,

“Teaching this one to listen and do as she is told.”

“Ha… I understand I have been working on that with Richard, although he is a quicker learner.” He says as he leans over and kisses Richard lightly on the lips.

I watch still on my knees as everyone gets dressed again. I am a little unsure what to do, stay where I am or get up. Michelle told me not to move so I better just stay where I am. I have a feeling I am in enough trouble as is. I silently watch as the three of them head out of my office. Michelle pops her head back in and says,

“Well you are finally starting to listen to me, good girl now get your ass up and let’s get home where I can properly punish you.”

“Yes mistress.” I respond as I get up and follow her out.

 

Published 
Written by Susan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments