Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends With Benefits

"polyamorous sex"

6
0 Comments 0
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
David A. has several lovers. They all fall under the category "friends with benefits." You might call David "polyamorous." David has been married twice and had long-term relationships in the past. At this period in his life, multiple lovers, or polyamory, is what he is comfortable with. He is good friends with all the women he sleeps with and there is no deception or jealousy on anyone's part.

Currently, David has three lovers, all younger than himself. The first one, who is almost 20 years younger, is a slender, petite redhead with long thick wavy hair and pale skin. Her breasts are small and firm and her sinewy waist flares out into luscious hips and a firm, rounded bottom. Recently, they were at a party and were so hot for each other, they started making out on the couch, ignoring the people around them. David grabs his lover by the hand and pulls her off the couch to find an empty bedroom.

Once inside a bedroom with the door safely locked, they sit on the bed and she rubs his crotch, giving him an erection. He puts his hand up her shirt and rubs her breasts, tweaking the nipples and making her moan and sigh. She sits on the bed and sucks David's cock as he stands. She sucks it slowly and deeply, taking the entire shaft into her mouth and down the back of her throat which makes David shiver and grunt and groan with pleasure.

After a good solid 20 minutes of mind-blowing oral sex, she gets up, turns around and bends over, and David enters her from behind with huge gasps of delight from both of them. He pumps in and out with long slow strokes, allowing the intensity of sexual pleasure to build and build. He reaches under her and fondles her breasts, then fingers her clit, turning her pussy into a drippy, gooey, runny mess.

After an hour, lots of squirting orgasms from David's lover, and several changes of position, David finally shoots his huge load all over his lover's creamy white, taught stomach. She rubs it into her belly and breasts smiling and purring with post-coital bliss.

David's second lover is black with lovely dark chocolate colored skin, full sensual lips and a lovely smile. Her breasts are medium sized and firm with the nipples pointing slightly upwards. She has a shaved pussy and an amazingly firm, shapely ass. David's black lover loves to have her pussy eaten, and he obliges her as much as possible.

The other night they were in David's bedroom. David kisses his lover slowly and passionately, moving from her mouth to her neck to her breasts. He swirls his tongue around the very tips of her nipples, slowly at first, gradually getting faster, alternating with little flicks of his tongue. He takes her nipples in her mouth and sucks on them gently, gradually becoming more passionate, then takes as much of her breasts into his mouth as he can.

David moves away and downwards, lightly kissing her stomach, moving down to her soft inner thighs which he gently caresses with his hands and tongue. He licks and kisses all the way to the edge of her pussy, stopping just short, teasing her and making her wet and wanting it even more. David licks and kisses all the flesh around her pussy, still not touching it, making her ache with desire.

Finally, when she can't stand it any longer and she's squirming and wriggling, he licks the outside of her labia with long slow strokes.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

He licks her pussy with his whole tongue, savoring it like an ice cream cone, then thrusts his tongue inside her pussy as far as he can and swirls it around. David licks all the inside walls, then places his mouth directly over her clit and teases it with little flicks of his tongue. He moves his tongue around her clit in little circles, watching to see which movements give her the most pleasure. He then takes her clitoris in his mouth and sucks on it, gently and first and then faster and harder.

At the same time he puts a finger inside of her and slowly moves it in and out while continuing to suck on her clit. He puts another finger in and starts moving them faster. David sucks on her clit and slides his fingers in and out of her faster and faster until she comes with a massive screaming orgasm. David's black lover then gets on top of him and rides him like a bucking bronco for what seems like hours and hours, screaming and grunting and moaning, her sopping wet pussy making slapping noises against David's groin.

She squats on her heels and fucks just the tip of his cock while David holds onto her juicy ass, guiding it up and down. She then sinks all the way down on his cock and David shoots a huge wad of come up into her, shuddering and crying out with intense pleasure. 

David's third lover is a cute little Asian girl, again much younger than him. She has long silky black hair and fine, delicate cheekbones. Her frame is slender but curvy. She's also kind of a freak, and into all sorts of kinky sex and alternative pursuits. All of David's lovers are extremely open-minded, non-judgemental, adventurous, and unique. David and his Asian lover are into tantra and sex magick.

The other night, however, at her apartment, they were in the mood for some good straight-forward fucking. They tear each other's clothes off in a frenzy of lust and dive into a 69 position. David hungrily licks, sucks and chews on her pussy and clit, while she greedily pistons her mouth up and down on his shaft, stopping to lick his balls and suck them completely into her mouth. When they are both on the verge of orgasm, they stop and take a moment to collect their energy. Then David stands, picks her up and holds her at waist length, slowly pushing his cock into her pink dripping pussy as she wraps her legs around his back.

He grips her firm, soft, smooth ass and rides her up and down on his cock. They both gasp at the amazing pleasure and hotness of fucking standing up. They get on the bed and go at it doggy style. The sight of his cock disappearing into her tight little twat as he hangs onto her luscious ass cheeks while squeezing and kneading them, is intoxicating. David's Asian lover squeals and screeches as he fucks her harder and harder from behind. All kinds of juices are spilling out of her pussy, making the sheets a slippery mess. David's cock feels like it's getting bigger and bigger, expanding to fill up his lover's pussy.

The exquisite intense feeling of orgasm builds and builds, Finally, David cries out that he's going to come. His lover whips around and grabs his cock and shoves it into her mouth as he spasms gob after gob of jism down her throat, letting out a guttural cry of release and satisfaction. She swallows every last drop then smiles, a bit of cum dribbling down her chin.

Published 
Written by kernunnos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors