Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking My Best Guy Friend! :)

17
2 Comments 2
113k Views 113k
768 words 768 words
Legendary Story
"You made me hard," Austin said, "now you have to put it down."

* * *

My best guy friend and I usually joke around in sexual ways. I never thought it would become anything more.

Austin was sitting on a chair in our history class in his normal spot. I went over and sat on the desk right in front of him. My legs were wide on each side of him, his legs were partly underneath the desk that I was sitting on.

"Lexsie," Austin whispered.

"Austin," I whispered back.

"You should get down, or I think we're going to have a problem."

He was practically begging me to get down.

"Why? Am I making you hot?" I asked, jokingly.

"Yes... Very." He admitted.

I was shocked. I got down of the desk, but I was standing over his lap. I moved back and forth a little, almost grinding. Nobody was in our classroom yet, so I didn't feel like I had to act appropriate.

"Lexsie," Austin begged.

I now sat on his lap. I kissed his neck and ran my hand through his hair. Austin was trying so hard not to let himself get hard. The truth is, I wanted him.

"Lexsie... Why are you torturing me?!" Austin asked.

"Because I want you," I whispered seductively in his ear.

He looked kind of shocked. I ran my hands over his chest.

"Kiss me, Austin," I ordered.

He didn't think twice. He pressed his lips to mine with great force. Our tongues became woven together. I broke off the kiss and got off his lap. I was getting ready to go sit in my spot for class when Austin grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"You made me hard," Austin said, "now you have to put it down."

I was kind of intimidated when he said this but I wanted this to happen.

"Where?" I asked.

We both got up and walked quickly out of the room.

"There's a bathroom down the hall for handicapped people," Austin said.

"That's where this is happening?!" I questioned.

"I'm not walking around campus with this large of a boner," Austin laughed.

I was walking right in front of Austin, he hand his hands on the sides of my hips. His hard-on was digging into my ass.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love



"We could walk just like this all thew ay back to my dorm," I suggested. I did not want to have sex with my best friend in the bathroom.

"That's a forth of a mile away. I don't think I can last that long without ripping all your clothes off," Austin laughed.

We finally got to the bathroom. We walked in, Austin turned on the light and locked the door. We both stipped off our clothes and kissed.

"How's this going to work?" I asked Austin.

"Maybe if you sit on the back of the toilet?" He suggested.

I didn't reply to him, I just sat on the back of the toilet and Austin came over to me.

"Yeah, this will work," he said.

I put my legs around Austin's waist and led his member to my opening.

He pushed himself into me. I held on to the back of his neck with one hand and held onto the toilet with the other. I didn't like this atmosphere, but I wanted him. He shoved himself farther and farther into me with each thrust. I could feel myself getting close to cumming.

"Austin, I'm so fucking close." I told him.

Austin didn't say anything. He just thrusted faster and faster. I could feel the pleasure wave about to come over me. I tensed up and could feel myself come all over his member.

"My turn," Austin said.

He was still thrusting wildly.

"Faster," I ordered.

I knew if he came inside me, I'd have another orgasm.

I felt his body tense up and felt him fill me with his love juice. I felt my body tense up as well. We both had our orgasms together. I hugged him.

"Thank you so much," I said into his ear.

We were still trying to catch our breaths.

"No Lexs, thank you."

He laughed.

"I think we're going to be late to history," I told him.

We both went over to put our clothes on.

"Your fault! This would never have happened if you didn't sit on my desk!"

He giggled. I hugged him again.

"I wanted this to happen," I admitted, "so, yes this is my fault."

I winked at him. He unlocked the door and turned off the light and we walked off to class together.

Published 
Written by spicegirl76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments