Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking My Friends Girl Outdoors

10
2 Comments 2
45.9k Views 45.9k
605 words 605 words
Famous Story
This story takes place in North Carolina.

While on vacation with some of my family and friends in North Carolina, I started to notice something. My friend Bailey was very hot. About 5 foot nothing. Nice ass. And a set of small, perky tits. There was only one problem, she had a boyfriend. His name is Bart and I'm not going to lie, he's a nice guy. Very polite and in shape. We were good friends and he thought of me the same way. Now, I'm about 6 foot 6 and 225 pounds and very muscular. And I'm pretty well endowed. It's seven inches soft and about 3 inches around.

So one day, I was taking a shower in the outdoor shower and I was listening to the radio. All of a sudden the door opens and it's Bailey. She looks at me and her jaw just drops to the floor as she looks at my member.

"Oh, I'm sorry James. Uh... I'll see you later."

She left and I watched her big ass walk to the stairs. So later that day, Bailey went downstairs to take a shower and I followed her down the stairs. I told her I was going for a walk and she said OK and went to the shower. I walked away until she couldn't see me and I crept back to the shower. Like a ninja, I walked up to the shower and peeked through the crack. She was washing her hair, but then she worked her hands to her waiting pussy. She was rubbing her clit and she then slipped two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh, James. I love your big cock in my tight little pussy."

I thought to myself, Oh My god, she's masturbating to me. I then opened the door and she gasped, but then told me to come in. She saw that I had taken my shorts off and saw that my cock was out.

Velentinahops
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Velentinahops

She then dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock.

"Holy shit, your cock is so much bigger than Bart's."

She started slowly and licked up and down my shaft from the balls to the tip. She then took my cock into her mouth and deep throated it. I felt my cock hit the back of her throat each time she moved her head. She then took my balls into her mouth and it felt amazing. She was a college girl and she had learned well from her sister in the house.

"I want your cock in my pussy, now!"

She stood up and kissed me on the lips as she leaned over, putting her ass onto my cock. I slid my cock into her dripping wet cunt and she screamed from pleasure. Then, I began to increase my pace. Her hips matched my pace, every pump her moans getting louder and louder.

"I'm gonna come! OH MY GOD!"

I felt her vagina clamp onto my cock and I was ready to burst all over her.

"Get down on your knees, I'm gonna come!"

She got down and she opened her mouth and I blasted so much cum into her mouth. She then swallowed my huge load.

"You're fantastic. Let me clean you up." Bailey said.

As we washed each other, I thought of what Bart would do if he found out.

"Let's keep this our little secret baby. If Bart finds out, I might not be flying back to Minnesota." I said.

"Yeah. Besides, I don't want any of the little whores down here seeing this big thing you've got down there." Bailey said.

This is going to be a great vacation,
Published 
Written by MrLanley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments