Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking My Karate Master

"My Karate Master gives me a few extra lessons."

22
13 Comments 13
10.0k Views 10.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Competition Entry: Sporty Sex Stories
I was becoming a couch potato from the many years of working in an office. I eventually decided that I needed to get fit. After seeing the advert for Karate lessons in a shop window I decided to pop along to the local Dojo to see whether I could tease my ageing body back to suppleness and the fitness that I craved.

Why Karate? I guess it's because there's something to aim for, a grading belt every now and then with the final black belt being the ultimate aim. It was also a return to something I knew. I had nearly received my black belt many years before, but I gave up. I also hate gymnasiums. To me, they are so boring and uninspiring.

I pondered my return very carefully. I found my last Karate Gi that I had hidden away in the attic. It was too small, and the belt only just fitted around my waist. I looked at the suit in despair. Was I really that thin when I did this sport last? I shook my head and then started to browse the internet for a new one. I certainly had no intention of turning up to my first lesson looking like a novice even though I knew that I would have to start as a white belt.

While I waited for the suit to arrive, I ventured to the Dojo to chat with the Master and sign myself up. As my luck would have it, it was her day off and the lessons were being taken by her understudy, Marcus. We chatted for quite a while and I assured him that I would be turning up the following week. The last time I did this sport it was almost male oriented. How times had changed!

The next week saw me enter the Dojo and introduce myself to Katrina. The first thing that struck me about her was her bright red hair, natural, and vibrant. We chatted for a while and I filled her in with all the details of the past and why I had given up the sport. She seemed genuinely interested in my story and in me. She actually offered me to start a little higher than my white belt, which took me by surprise. However, I declined, telling her that I would rather earn the belts after such a long time away. I think she was impressed with my attitude.

I was shown my place, amongst the fifteen or so other students, and we started with the stretching exercises. I just knew I was going to pull a muscle. I was the sort of guy that has to put everything into it. I had not done any exercise in about twenty years and even though I was extremely unfit. Though, in my head, I could do it all and more.

Katrina was a good instructor. She visited every one of us in turn giving us each some private time. I seemed to get quite a bit of time with her. That may have been because I had just started, or perhaps it was because she felt she could bring me on faster because of my past. I didn’t care which it was, I was glad of the tuition.

I had forgotten so much. My movements had become loud and clunky and I was heavy on my foot and I knew that I needed the movements to be light and flighty. My breathing was rushed at times and not controlled in the slightest. I had a lot to re-learn. Times had moved on too, the Karate that I did before was more powerful and this was a lot more relaxing; concentrating on the movements, silence, and feeling how your opponent moves.

At one point I had to move with Katrina forwards and backwards across the Dojo. She looked at me while instructing the class to pair up and place our hands gently on the other person’s chest. She asked me to do the same to her.

I suddenly became aware of what she was asking me to do. I tried desperately to place my hand somewhere that would not touch her breasts. It was the first time that I had noticed how large they were. It would not be the last.

I saw Katrina let out an amusing smile. I placed my hand close to her neck bone and we walked up and down the Dojo. The whole point was to walk at the pace of your partner and keep your distance. Walk like them, not like yourself and keeping a steady pace.

At one point I overstepped the mark and I found myself too close to her, the palm of my hand had flattened onto the front of her breast. I stepped backwards and regained my posture. Throughout the whole exercise I kept staring into her eyes, not wanting to look at her breasts and how they were moving beneath my hand.

I could see in her smile that Katrina was mocking my feelings of awkwardness at the situation that I found myself in. If I hadn’t had known better, I would have said that she had staged the whole exercise for her own amusement, but the exercise was over all too swiftly, and we changed partners, this time I had Sally, she was a lot smaller in the breast compartment. In fact, I think mine were larger. We did the same exercise with a slight twist to it. At one point, I had a clear view of Katrina with another guy and saw that he was not as embarrassed as I was about the placement of his hand. It was almost resting on the upper parts of her full and firm breasts. It was then that I noticed how Katrina’s breasts jiggled beneath his hand.

The whole exercise didn’t seem to be that much of a problem for me, and I soon learnt how to walk in tune with my partner. Next on the list was kicking followed by the Kata or patterns. I always liked the patterns, it was a way to show how you can move effortlessly while practicing your blocking and kicking techniques.

All too soon the two hours were up. I mingled with some of the other students for a while. I could feel my body ache. After those first two hours of stretching and training, my body soon told me I couldn’t perform like I used to and that I would have to take it a little easier next time. I felt a lot worse two days later when every muscle and tendon in my body ultimately rejected the exercise I had put it through.

Nevertheless, I turned up the following week and the week after.

It wasn’t long before I received my yellow belt from Katrina. I was so pleased that I was on my way upwards, once more.

Throughout all the previous weeks training, I seemed to be blessed with Katrina’s presence on more than one occasion. Everyone else didn’t seem to mind that I was getting a little more attention than them. Although I liked her presence and her attention, occasionally, I found myself hoping that she would not notice my predicament during those times when her body brushed past mine.

Katrina was very attractive, very fit, and let’s face it, who would dare cross a 4th Dan black belt. I found myself taking a little more of an interest when she demonstrated some of the more intimate moves. Her kicks were high and she would land with such grace and elegance. On more than one occasion I took a sharp intake of breath when her body was splayed in a sitting stance. Even in those loose-fitting cotton trousers that everyone wore, you could tell that her arse was wonderfully curved. It wasn’t long before I got to wondering what state her panties would be in after a two-hour session. Sad I know, but I secretly wanted to find out.

In one training session I nearly embarrassed myself. We were practicing a punch and Katrina had noticed something that I was doing wrong. She ran down the Dojo towards me. I looked towards her but only noticed the way her bouncing breasts moved beneath her top. My cock twitched and started to grow. Then she slipped her body into mine, facing the same way and while placing her hand on top of my fist proceeded to show me how it should be done. Her posture didn’t help. My arm brushed past her breast as she continued to teach me the correct way to punch. Her bum was brushing past my groin every now and then. What was worse, was that my cock was growing with every brush of my arm against her breast and her arse was just centimetres away from it; although, I have to admit that I couldn’t quite make out why the movement was having such an effect on me. I willed Katrina to keep her distance from my growing embarrassment. To the rest of the people I must have looked odd, as I pushed my own bum backwards to avoid any contact with her body.

It was fair to say that Katrina was having an adverse effect on me and my training. At this rate I would be rejected for coming onto my instructor before I was anywhere near the next belt.

Katrina then turned to me. “I want to go through a few punching moves with you later, can you stay back?”

I nodded my approval, but inside, I was glad that she broke the contact. My cock soon calmed down and the training was back to normal.

When the lesson had ended I slowly made my way to where our bags were situated and took a quick drink of cool water. Katrina was speaking with Marcus. I saw them nodding and agreeing with each other. I turned to look around the empty room.

I was startled when Katrina touched me on the shoulder. I never heard her approach me at all.

I waved to Marcus as he left the Dojo, returning my attention immediately to Katrina.

Katrina grabbed my arm and guided me to a line marked on the floor. “I want to do some punches with you. I have noticed that you’re a little stiff when you punch.”

Was that an innuendo? I thought. She positioned me in front of her and smiled. I nodded and smiled back. My head was running around with other thoughts of being stiff which I sincerely hoped she had not noticed.

Katrina stepped back and requested that I step forward and punch her in the chest. As I did she took a step backwards. She caught my hand and re-positioned it directly over her left breast but about five inches away. I was then told to punch with my other fist and move forward at the same time. My hand finished over her right breast and about four inches away as Katrina moved backwards in unison. The practice continued like this for some time.

After a few moves I noticed that my fist was becoming closer to her breasts every time. Either I was moving forward too quickly or she was not stepping back as far as she should.

Katrina then changed the instructions. “Now, I want you to try and hit me. It will be up to me to get out of the way, ” she nodded to me as she stepped back into her stance. I punched forward and missed her left breast by an inch. Then came the next punch and then the next. The following punch impacted her soft flesh and it lifted upwards before I removed my hand.

“Well done,” said Katrina, “you’re moving a lot better now, smoother and faster.”

I nodded. After traversing the whole Dojo, I must have contacted her breasts about fifteen times. When we stopped to turn around I had become aware that Katrina’s breathing was not as casual and controlled as it had been all evening.

We proceeded to punch all the way back up the Dojo. Previously, I was looking at where my punches were ending up, not wanting to hurt her in any way, but I now started to look into her eyes as I punched. I could see her stare back at me. With about fifteen steps to go I punched and contacted her breast. I could see the smile in her eyes, which eventually, she let appear on her lips.

I punched again and contacted her breast again. “You’re not moving back far enough?”

“I know,” she replied, as she took a deep breath and lifted her breast into my fist.

The next step was the same. My fist crunched into her ample flesh and lifted it upwards. This time I kept it there and stared into her deep green eyes.

Naomi_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Naomi_Gray

Katrina half stepped backwards and my other hand punched and was enveloped by her flesh.

Katrina was half-heartedly stepping backwards, with only a few steps to go before we were about to hit the wall. With each step she breathed outwards, but not like we are taught to do. These breaths had a degree of urgency about them, they were definitely sexual. With the last but one punch Katrina twisted her body towards me which caused my fist to massage her breast.

I looked at the wall behind her. I stared into her eyes. I stepped forward and punched. My fist contacted her. I nodded to her to make her aware of the wall. She stepped back once more and her back was firmly set against the cold concrete. My fist stopped at her breast. I took one more step forward and was directly upon her. My taller stature seemed to tower over her much smaller frame. My fist arm withdrew backwards but my fist was still pressing into her breast. I brought my left hand to her right breast at the same time as I uncurled my fist.

I grasped her breasts with both hands and pushed her into the wall.

Katrina was on tip-toe by the time our mouths found each other in a furious clash of the titans. The intense passion suddenly released as I mauled her breasts through the thick cotton top of her Gi. Her head was pinned against the wall as we kissed; our mouths panting into each other’s as I squeezed her. I slipped my hands down to her arse and pulled her up towards me as I bent forward to gain access to her lower regions. I grasped at her buttocks and soon thrust my hand up her tunic and onto the thin chord that tied and held her trousers in place.

Pulling on the chord, I let my hands grasp her trousers and I pulled them down in one sharp jerk. Without breaking our prolonged kiss, I plunged my hand between her legs and onto her pussy. I slipped an urgent finger along her pussy before slipping it inside her silky wet honey pot.

Katrina started to grasp at my trousers, feeling the outline of my growing cock. She squeezed it several times before repeating my actions on me. With her hands under my tunic I felt my trousers drop to the floor and a hand quickly circle my growing cock.

I released my grip on Katrina and hooked my thumbs into my pants and jerked them down to my knees. My cock sprung free as the motion swept Katrina’s hands away from my hard flesh.

Katrina’s hands soon found my cock once more and with a heavy squeeze of her fist she started to tug hard at it.

Everything was happening very quickly. It took a while for my brain to register that Katrina had not been wearing any knickers. I felt sad, because I had so desperately wanted to lick them before removing them from her. Then my brain registered that she was shaved. From the first intrusion of my finger I couldn’t remember any hair at all. I quickly replaced my finger on her pussy to establish the fact.

As I slipped inside her once more, I felt Katrina tug on my cock with such urgency.

We had temporarily parted while I tugged my pants down, but now our mouths clashed once more. Our tongues lashed at each other as our oral juices mingled. My fingers stroked her pussy before a single digit intruded into her tight cunt. Katrina was tugging on my hard cock, inching it ever closer to where she wanted it to go.

I bent forward to cup both her bare cheeks with my hands and I lifted her up towards me, pinning her to the wall with all the force of my body. Our mouths never missed a beat. Her hands came up around my neck and she grasped onto the lapels of my tunic, pulling them apart as she lifted her legs to wrap around me. Katrina started to climb up my body until her pussy was clear of my erect cock.

I pushed Katrina hard against the wall using my body as vice. I quickly grasped my cock, straightened it a little and soon found the entrance to her cunt. Her pussy dripped with expectation as I nestled my cock head in the folds of her labia.

A loud squeaking noise erupted throughout the hall as I started to push my cock inside her. It broke our kiss and my first reaction was to turn around, but I knew that Katrina would fall if I did.

With a loud grunt, Katrina dropped down onto my cock. I looked at the urgency in her eyes and I thrust my loins upwards to meet her; my cock slipping inside her like a knife through butter. I was balls deep in Katrina’s cunt when she wrapped her legs around me and told me to fuck her hard.

I started to thrust while pushing her against the wall. With her hands clenched onto my tunic and her legs wrapped around me, I released my hands from her bum and started to tug at her tunic, desperately trying to part the thick cotton fabric and release her breasts.

My cock was feeling the effect of her tight little cunt as my hands found her wonderful tits. I started to squash them together as I did before; pushing her breasts upwards and rolling her nipples between my forefinger and thumb with every thrust of my cock. My whole body was pounding her in unison.

I started to grunt. Quietly at first, then becoming a lot louder. Katrina matched my moans and groans.

Katrina broke our marathon kiss and started to pant. She pulled herself upwards slightly using all her strength as she grasped the collar of my tunic. With her lower region thrust slightly forward she crushed my hips with her legs and cried out, “I’m fucking cumming…”

Those were the last words that I heard from her lips as she fell silent. Words were still coming out but they gradually reduced to a whisper and then nothing at all as Katrina’s orgasm swept over her. Her lips quivered, her eyes shut tight, and her panting was almost silent.

With a sudden roar and flourish of activity, Katrina’s body shook violently. The sudden rush of her moans had become many decibels louder than the grunting that we had been doing earlier. Sounds echoed around us. I felt a wetness running over my balls and down the inside of my thighs.

I kept fucking Katrina but slowed slightly when she started to shiver and shake.

Katrina looked at me, “Keep fucking me. Keep fucking me, hard!” Her words were like a broken record. She let out a continuous mumbling of filthy instructions. Her head shook from side to side as she pulled on my tunic in unison to my thrusting.

The yellow band in her lovely red hair started to loosen. Her hair fell down to her shoulders at first, then around her shoulders and finally her face. Her animated gyrations caused her hair to become matted in a short space of time.

I dipped my head and encouraged her to raise her face upward with my chin. Our moans stopped when my mouth covered hers and we kissed passionately once more. I slipped my head to her neck as I started to thrust faster into her and replaced my hands on her arse. I started to kiss her ears as I felt the undeniable urge to fill her with my spunk.

Katrina started to moan some more and I could sense a second orgasm building up inside her.

I whispered into her ear, “I want you to know that I am about to cum and will be filling your beautiful cunt with all my spunk.”

Katrina grunted as she raised her head to let it rest against the wall. I heard her utter the most dirtiest words that I have ever heard, “Fuck that cock into me. Every…fucking…inch…of…it.”

She grunted the last five words with enough emphasis to let me know that she needed this fuck to be deep and fast. With every grunt, I pushed hard into her. It could not be described as finesse. This was a hard dirty fuck that we both needed, a fuck that our actions, inevitably, drove us towards with every touch of her breasts.

I started to hold Katrina very still as I deliberately thrust my cock into her. Every time that I withdrew, it was followed by my cock pushing higher into her cunt.

Katrina, started mumbling into my shoulder as I nibbled on her neck. My cock started to pulse and I felt her pull me into her as she tightened her legs around me.

When she clenched her pussy around my cock, I started to spurt. I held her still as I emptied the contents of my balls into her. I felt and heard Katrina cum for a second time, panting into my chest as she clenched furiously on my tunic in time to her pussy clenching on my cock.

I held her there for a moment. Both of us gasping and breathing heavily. I looked at her face and she finally smiled at me before opening her mouth in a sort of wanton pout. I lifted Katrina up from my cock. As she extended her legs, I carefully placed her on the floor.

I smiled at her and I knew I had to taste that gorgeous pussy. I dropped to my knees instantly and slipped my tongue along her slit, gathering up her juices, and mine, at the same time.

Katrina slipped her pussy over my mouth and ground herself into me before pulling me up to kiss her.

I kept looking into her eyes wondering, what now?

Is this it, the end of our tryst? Will we fuck again?

Katrina broke the silence, “Thank you, that was a wonderful fuck, but we should go,” she said. Her hand came up around my face and she stroked it before leaning down to pick up her trousers.

I acknowledged her sensitive touch with a smile and did the same.

In the changing room I threw my trousers and pants into my bag followed by my tunic and headed for the shower. As I was drying I heard the door open. Marcus appeared and walked to the other end of the changing room. He picked up a can of spray and held it out to me, smiling, “Forgot this?”

I smiled and remembered the squeaking door earlier. We chatted for a while, though I must admit that I needed to know why he was still behind after such a long time. After all, it was a good forty minutes after the training session ended. His presence was however, welcome and I would say that we started to create a friendship while we chatted.

I tensed slightly, when Marcus wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started to walk out of the changing room with me, side-by-side. “Did you enjoy it?”

Marcus was smiling, I looked quizzically at him across my shoulder. I had just started to formulate my response about the training when he butted in. “She’s fucked practically every one of us,” he said, matter-of-factly.

My smile disappeared as we walked out through the double door, breaking apart to navigate the single doorway out onto the street beyond. I turned towards him as we stepped out into the cold and damp, night air, “Has she ever fucked anyone more than once?”

Marcus smiled and nodded. “She likes to get us all involved. It’s her Karate ethos. Karate to her, it’s not just the body, it’s the mind and the whole spirit of it. If she has her way, we would all be one spirit, one mind.”

I listened to the traffic swish its way through the wet streets. “I think I’m going to like this club.”

“I reckon you are,” replied Marcus, as he headed off to his car, raising his hand in the air as a goodbye gesture. I walked to my car which was parked a few streets away. A horn sounded. It was Katrina, she raised her hand out of the car window to wave. “See you next week,” she shouted, a little further down the road she added with a smile, “big boy!”

I stood and watched her drive away. My mind rushed with the thoughts of Marcus’ last statement. I wondered what ‘getting us all involved’ actually meant.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments