Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking the man who mows my lawn

3
1 Comment 1
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

It did indeed feel like the day would be boring, I didn’t have any plans and it’s always boring sitting at home when it’s sunny out. I had breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen afterwards. I stood silent for a moment and thought of what to do next; I noticed that the grass was quite long so I called over my lawn mower man. Once he arrived I told him where to mow, making sure he didn’t make any mistakes. He was a rather charming man, even if he did just mow lawns. I felt rather sorry for him, it doubt it would be very fun mowing lawns all day.

He got out the mower and started on the job, seeming determined to please me with his mowing skills. I watched him for a moment then went back inside, getting myself a glass of orange juice and reading a magazine. I looked at him out the window every now and then, looking at his muscles bulging as he made my lawn look perfect. I started to look at him more and more and almost dropped my orange juice every where when he looked back at me and waved.

I went back to reading my magazine and then got up out of my chair to get him a drink, he looked thirsty and it was rather hot out. I held the glass firmly in my hand as I walked across the freshly mowed lawn; almost sneezing as it blew up into my nose. “Want some juice?” I said, as I watched him wipe the sweat from his face. “Yeah, thanks” he said, happily taking it and almost gulping it all down in one mouth full. “The lawn looks good” I said, looking around, “Well it’s a lot shorter now” he said, “Thanks again for the juice”. I stayed there for a moment and watched him; he still looked hot and thirsty so I invited him inside. “Nice house” he said, “You been here long?” “No”, I said, “Only a few months”. He sat down under the fan and wiped more sweat from his face, looking as though he may pass out. “Do you want a cold shower or something?” I asked, hoping it would stop him from passing out or getting heat stroke. “That would be great” he said, “You sure you don’t mind?”   “Oh, its fine” I said, “I’ll get you a towel”. He stood up and waited for me to show him where the shower was. I walked him to the shower and showed him how to turn it on, standing there motionless for a moment staring at him. “Okay, great” he said, waiting for me to leave. “Well ill just go and water my flowers” I said, walking away and leaving him to his shower. I stopped outside the door and listened to him get in the shower, wanting nothing more than to see him in it naked.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

I found myself peeking in the door then, moving my eyes to his rather large penis. He started whistling and picked up the loofer, putting soap on it then rubbing it all over his body. I stood there, transfixed by his toned muscles and perfect tan. He was so manly and rugged, I just wanted to go in there and run my hands all over those muscles of his. He washed the soap off him and looked at the door, noticing my head peeking around the corner. “Oh, shit” I said, quickly walking away. Several minutes later he came out of the shower wearing nothing but the towel around his waist. “I’m so, so, so sorry” I said, “I don’t usually do things like that”. He walked a little closer to me and smiled, “Its okay, I’m flattered that you enjoyed watching me”. I was surprised that he wasn’t angry with me and moved closer to him too. I placed my hand on his chest and felt his skin, feeling myself tingle as I did so. I moved my hand further and further down until I got to the side of the towel, I pulled at it and let it fall to the ground, looking down to his erect penis. His thick, manly fingers stroked my face and he kissed me, making me feel weak at the knees. I took his hands in mine then put one of his hands on my breast. He clung at my top and then pulled it off, looking me over for a minute then taking my bra off too. He squeezed my nipples and smiled eagerly, moving his head down to my nipple then so he could suck on it. I let out a soft moan and gripped my fingers around his thick penis, longing for it to be inside of me. He pulled my jeans down and felt me over my underwear, feeling my wetness. I grinded up against his hand and stroked his penis some more, watching the sexual hunger in his eyes increase. He looked at me intensely then placed his hands on my underwear and pulled it down, over my thighs, my knees, and then right down over my feet. I gasped as his fingers went into me and continued to stoke his penis, harder and faster. I moved over to the bed and sat on it, waiting for him to join me. He positioned his body on top of mine and slowly put his penis into me, slightly teasing me. I moaned as it went in and watched him as he moved backwards and forwards with a fast pace. He started sweating and went faster and faster, making my bed rock and squeak. I watched his face as he came, feeling his warm cum inside of me. He took himself out of me and pressed his sweaty body up against mine, letting me feel his hot breath on my face. “I’ve got another lawn to mow” he said, “But can I come back tomorrow?” “Sure,” I said, “Come back and mow my lawn tomorrow”.
Published 
Written by sunshine22345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments