Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gail's Fantasy

"Fantasy that turned into reality."

24
17 Comments 17
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words
It was a difficult time for Gail. Her parents had been in a hostile divorce over the past few years. Every event, every conversation, every visit was laced with petty tactical ploys by both of her parents to win her loyalty and in a way, choose a side. Even now, eight months after her parents finalized their divorce, Gail found it difficult to feel comfortable visiting either of her parents. She wanted to enjoy her last summer vacation before graduating College. She decided not to spend her summer in New York but instead spend the summer with her Grandparents in Florida.

She had spent much of her childhood in Florida , attended grammar, middle and her first year of high school there before her father transferred up North. Her grandparents beachfront apartment was a place of many great memories for her. She often visited as a child and enjoyed the independence her grandparents gave her. She had her own room with a beautiful balcony and even as a young teen they let her explore on her own. She would go for long walks alone up and down the beach, Spend hours upon hours surfing in the ocean and rollerblading up and down the boardwalk.

Gail still loved all of these types of activities and was excited to resume her beach lifestyle in Florida . She was fit and naturally beautiful. She had flowing dark black hair, long toned legs, and a full bosom for her frame. Her skin was soft and unblemished and her face was perfect with a cute nose and warm sultry grayish blue eyes. The local lifeguards who once knew her as a little schoolgirl and tomboy found it difficult to look at her with the same perspective. She was now a sexy full grown woman.

Gail’s first week down in Florida could not have gone better. Little had changed in this secluded beach town. She secured a part-time internship at an accounting firm, rediscovered her favorite surfing locations, and began to realize why her childhood memories of Florida were great.

One of those memories was of her Grandparents next-door neighbor Tom. Tom had moved into the building a few years after graduating medical school when all of his training was starting to be rewarded. Gail remembered the first time she saw him as a teenager. She was staying at her grandparents for the weekend. The day

Tom moved in was the first time Gail realized that her heart could stop.

He was in his early thirties then, tall and very handsome. He had dark hair, hazel eyes, a tight butt and broad shoulders. A San Diego Chargers T-shirt he was wearing while he was throwing out the empty moving boxes highlighted his muscular arms and chest. He smiled and winked at little Gail. She had never felt so many butterflies in her stomach.

Tom became a bit of an obsession for young Gail. She wanted to find out as much as she could about her growing crush. She would hang out by the condominium pool and watch for Tom to come home. She saw one beautiful woman after another accompany the young doctor home from dates.

Gail realized that she could slightly hear Tom’s conversations in his apartment by putting a glass up to her bedroom wall. It was this discovery that would spark

Gail’s exploration of her deep womanly erotic impulses.

One night when Gail was listening through the wall to Tom’s apartment, she began to hear moans and screams of passion. She began to imagine Tom and picture the passionate exchange. Tom’s force and power was pulsating through Gail’s bedroom wall, and she heard the calls for passion “Fuck me harder…Yes, Yes!” The sounds and thumping of passion went on and on, and Gail found her own excitement building within her. She slid her hand between her legs and felt the wetness of her panties and the pleasure of her fingers touch. She began synchronizing the thrust of her fingers to the sounds coming from Tom’s apartment.

This became a bit of a ritual for Gail’s visits to her grandparents. She would lie on her bed, spread her long legs, and listen for Tom. Even a telephone call or soft conversation through the wall could bring her to touch herself. It became her entry into womanhood. She would masturbate and cum repeatedly thinking of her hunky, hot neighbor. Her weekend visits to her grandparents resulted in such hot horny passion that she was forced to sit rather exposed in her school desk chair spreading her legs slightly and pushing her hips forward to give her “kitty” fresh air to breathe and heal.

Gail could never forget her first true erotic experience was with Tom through anapartment wall. Once again, the sight of him amazed her. Now, he was forty-one years old, tall, and handsome. Also, incredibly fit. Gail felt her heart stopped. She felt like a high school teenager again. She found her obsession rekindled, and it seemed like every memory of her lust was quickly reborn.

Gail began her old practices, but this time with an intention of seduction. She would stretch and do yoga every morning out by the pool below Tom’s apartment. Her sculpted and fit body accentuated by her yoga pants and tight top. She began to sun bathe at times when Tom would normally go for runs on the beach.

Each of her free time action was devoted to catch Tom’s attention that she was no longer a schoolgirl, but a woman. Each night she would touch herself in anticipation of Tom’s actual touch.

Her actions seemed to have an impact.

Tom began drinking his morning coffee on the balcony, as Gail would stretch and do yoga. Every time Tom walked by Gail noticed him looking at her. A slight glance here, then a smile there, a polite greeting a door held open, but no real connection. Nevertheless, Gail felt a growing connection beyond her fantasies on the other side of her bedroom wall. She knew Tom was checking her out. She felt a sexual tension every moment she was on display for Tom. She would exit the ocean, flip her long wet hair back, and stride towards shore with the feeling that Tom was watching. She would disrobe next to the pool with the seduction of an experienced burlesque dancer.

One day, magic happened. After a long swim, Gail was walking back by the pool, and noticed a Chargers T-shirt hung over a beach chair. The pool was deserted and she impulsively grabbed the shirt. She hoped Tom was not looking. She felt excitement as she went up to her grandparents’ floor. Gail’s hair was wet, and her small red bikini was still damp from swimming. She approached Tom’s door. Holding her hand back to knock, she paused. Feeling horny at just the thought, she turned and began walking to her Grandparents’ door. She was not ready. Bending over, to get the key from her shoe, she noticed it was not there. It must have fallen out. She knocked on her grandparents’ door. Knocked again. No answer. Then, a door opened…it was Tom’s door.

She suddenly felt a rush of butterflies throughout her stomach. Tom’s handsome face peered out his door and saw Gail there. Gail turned her head, only giving Tom the sight of her long sexy legs and firm ass.

“Is everything OK?” Tom asked.

Gail, catching her breath and searching for the right tone, exhaled, “I locked myself out.”

Tom motioned Gail to come in as he turned and walked back into his apartment. Gail’s excitement grew. She had actually never been in Tom’s apartment, yet she had imagined it a thousand times from the other side of the wall.

Gail entered Tom’s home and felt immediately comfortable. He offered her a seat and Gail smiled as she sat down on the couch. She was in the place she always fantasized she would be. She was scanning the apartment, comprehending and recognizing where so many of those rhythmic, passionate sex had come from.

“Are you cold?” Tom asked.

Gail, not realizing that the experience had so turned her on that her nipples were protruding from her thin still damp bikini. She nodded and Tom quickly moved next to her and put a blanket over her shoulders on the couch. He placed his arm around her gently.

“Thanks.” Gail murmured.

She noticed the San Diego Chargers T-shirt on her lap.

Tom whispered, “I left that t-shirt for you.”

Gail felt her world spin. “Really?”

“You have always had my attention Gail.” Tom expressed. “I knew when I first saw you that you would grow up to be beautiful. You have grown up in the best possible way I could imagine.”

He gently brushed her wet hair over her ear. She leans into his chest and felt a warm and sexual excitement as they embraced for the first time.

Tom gazed into her beautiful eyes and told her, “You know, you’re a beautiful woman now.” Slowly drawing his finger over her lips and across her cheek, “Your delicate lips, soft skin and beautiful hair has always made me want to hold and kiss you.”

Gail straightened her back and turned to look at Tom. “I have always fantasized about being with you.”

Tom smiled, and slid his other hand over Gail’s thigh. “I have fantasized about you too Gail. You have always made me lust for you. Since you moved in next door, you have been torturing me. I have heard your moans and it has stimulated my imagination as to the woman you are.”

Gail blushed. Then she whispered and purred, “Then kiss me Tom!”

As if hit by a thunderbolt, Tom reached her perfect lips and kissed her tenderly. He filled her with the feelings she had dreamed of for years. Wrapping her arms around him and moaning softly, Tom could feel the desire in her touch. Gail’s slim body tingled from the passionate kisses. Taking a chance, he offered her his tongue, moving around gently playing with her tongue in a gentle joust. That really set her on fire! She started to lose herself in his advances. It felt so natural after all this time that she just went with his passion.

His hand unapologetically cupped her breast, biting her lip with the joy from feeling her full large breasts. Gently teasing her nipples, he slid his hand under her bikini top. Then he slowly took it off. Tom sucked her nipples making her moan loudly. Gail began playing with his hair. While the other hand moved down to her bikini bottom to play with her mound. He could feel the wet spot on her bikini bottom, which triggered him to suck her breast harder.

Gail slowly moved her legs apart while his hand released the string on her bikini. He moaned when he felt her smooth, shaved pussy. He gently slid his finger along her slit, wiggling her lips and clit while he sucked on her other breast. He kept playing with her clit, rubbing, teasing, and pinching it.

She moaned louder and screamed, “More! Please, baby!”

He slowly moved his head down to her belly button, licking it, and then going even lower to her pussy. The sweet aroma of her pretty, pink pussy was driving him to get into that perfect spot and make her as mad for him as he was for her.

ReginaBroklin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReginaBroklin

He bent his head and slowly licked her sweet juices. Then gently bit her clit, licking, and tugging, while she unconsciously started to grind her body.

She screamed, “Baby, please!!!”

Her body was trembling, and her screaming signaled her approaching orgasm. He slowly slid his tongue to her tight hole. Tom firmly pressed his mouth into her sweet pussy, feeling every gyration and pulse as she vibrated with pleasure. He moved back to her tight pussy and pushed his tongue in deeper, moving his magical tongue as deep as he could go. Gail started screaming, her lower body writhing, grabbing his head to push it hard to her tight hole harder.

“I’m Cumming, baby!” she announced.

He smiled and gave it to his hot young Princess saying excitedly, “I want all your juices! Give everything you’ve got to me.”

She shrieked, “Ahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck!!!”

Tom slowly sucked all her juices and then moved back to kiss her. “Taste it, baby girl! Taste how sweet your tight little pussy is!”

She kissed him back deeply exhaling, “Oh baby, that was wonderful!”

He whispered into her ear, “We’re just getting started Princess!”

He carried her to his bedroom and laid her down on his bed. Seeing how utterly beautiful and sexy she was he stepped back from the bed.

“I want you so bad, Gail!” Tom continued. “I’ve wanted you from the first time I saw you with your little pigtails and plaid prep school skirt. Every night I fantasize about fucking you!”

Tom’s bulging cock was pressing up against his pants. He unbuttoned his fly and quickly exposed his engorged cock. He unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off of his shoulder. Standing naked in front of Gail, Gail saw Tom’s amazing physique. His skin was lightly tanned and his stomach firm. His hand grasped his fully swollen member as he stroked it in front of Gail.

She smiled approvingly. “What are you waiting for Big Boy?”

Her hands slowly caressing her exposed breasts and wetting her lips. Stroking his massive cock as he had done many times before at the sounds of her moans through the wall, he remembered how badly he wanted to push deep inside her wanton, tight wet pussy with all he had. Gail’s passion grew as she began to slide her hand between her legs watching Tom stroke his cock. She felt her wetness and excitement as Tom stepped closer to the bed and Gail slide to the edge. Gail leans forward and grasps Tom’s cock as he released his grasp and exhaled with pleasure. Her soft hand stroking his cock as she lightly touches his toned stomach. Gail pumped her hand repeatedly before leaning down to taste Tom. Her tongue licked up his shaft and over his crown, as she tasted small drips of pre-cum. Her lips kiss and her tongue fondles his head as she stroked his cock.

Feeling Tom thrust his hips forward; she opened and took his cock in her warm mouth. Caressing his balls, she feels his warm shaft slide deeper into her mouth. Her tongue provided pressure on his shaft as she bobbed up and down on Tom’s thick cock. Deeper and deeper she pushed as she felt his strong hands moved through her hair. Tom gently controlled Gail’s pace as she took his cock deep in her mouth, sucking him up with each recoil. Gail slid her hand between her legs, massaging her pussy as she felt Tom’s cock slide deep to the back of her neck and into her throat. She gasped on recoil and stared up into Tom’s satisfied gaze.

He slowly pushed her back on the bed and leaned down to kissed her as she spread her legs wide. Tom teasingly rubbed his cock over her clit, feeling her soaking wet pussy as he gently hovered above her. Gail felt lighter than air to his glans head. Tom nibbled on her neck as he slowly pushed himself inside her.

Gail moaned with the new feeling of being stretched so wide and whispered, “Oh, Tom!”

“Yes.” Tom replied.

Fucking a hot woman was nothing new to Tom, but this was not just any woman, he had dreamed and yearned for this woman for years. He was hard as a rock.

“Take me,” Gail begged .

Tom pushed slowly, deeper with each stroke until he got deeper inside her. He started to rock her faster and deeper. He was thrusting harder with each spear. Gail’s pussy getting wetter and slicker as he moved with her cries of encouragement. She gently bit his shoulder as drove her to heaven. Lowering his head, she lifted her tits up to his mouth so he could suck her nipples one at a time. Tom began tugging and elongating them with his tight lips and teeth wrapped in them.

“I love your tits!” Tom told her.

“Ohhh baby more please!” Gail cried.

He pushed deep, grabbing her right leg to his shoulder as he kept moving faster and faster. He was working so hard for her, sweating, breathing, grunting as he pounded her, yet trying as hard as he could not to cum. Letting go of her nipples and full tits reluctantly, he started to play with her clit with the tip of his index finger. He wiggled it around, over and back and forth. It stood firm and proud as he drove her mad with the sensation.

“Ahhhhhhhh! Baby!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!” Gail screamed, as her orgasm built up.

Feeling her massive orgasm grip his cock like a vice grip, Tom looked deep to her eyes, and said, “Go ahead, baby! Coat my cock with your juices!”

She began to smile and giggle in a tantric shaking orgasm. Then she squirted in beautiful gushes.

“Fuck!!!!” Gail cried.

Tom kept fucking Gail. Then he turned her over, pushing her face into the pillow. Gail’s bubble, smooth-as-satin ass stood up for Tom like a flower in bloom, which was calling him to push himself deeper. Grabbing her shoulder for advantage, Tom began pounding her from behind.

“Ahhhhhhh... you like this baby girl? I can watch your tight pussy now as I fuck you, my secret lover girl!”

She smiled wickedly and said, “More baby please! Fuck me harder and don’t ever stop!!”

Pushing in deep again, he was about to cum, so he moved her body down and bit her shoulder. Suddenly, he shouted “Ahhhhh Fuck!!!! Here you go baby! Cum with me!!”

“AHHHHHHH!!! Haha! AAAAAHHHHHH! Oh my, fucking God! That is good Tom!!!”

He kept moving in and out, and turned her to face him. Tom kissed Gail deeply and said, “Delicious! You are the fucking best.”

As she smiled proudly at satisfying him, she closed her eyes contentedly.

Suddenly, without warning, he moved down and said, “I want to taste our juices!”

He began to suck her pussy, licking all her juices. Gail started to get wet again.

“Mmmmmm...” she moaned.

He moved back to her and said, “Taste us baby!”

The passion was so intense. All of those years of pent up lust erupting at once. From exhaustion in each other grasp, they kissed, fucked, and caressed each other until they fell asleep in each other’s arms. Their first time together was magical.

She woke up past 9 pm and started wondering where to find her lover. His scent was still all over the bed and it made her body shiver. She remembered everything so well. It brought sweet, yet naughty smiles to her face. Still beaming wickedly, she went to take a quick shower and grabbed his white San Diego Chargers shirt to wear.

After the shower, Gail left the bathroom wearing the shirt, no panties, and barefooted looking for her lover. She found him in the kitchen cooking. Immediately, the aroma of food made her stomach growl. The soft sound of the music and his singing filled her ears. She just stood there watching him move as a professional chef made her smile.

He finally turned around and smiled. “Hi, babe! Hungry?”

“I am hungry for more than food handsome!” Gail answered in a sultry voice.

Tom laughed and said, “My little Minx!” He shut off the stove and walked towards her. He took her in his arms and whispered, “I’ve got something to teach you!”

He went to the fridge and grabbed the fruit bowl. “Come here you little tamale, and lie down on top of the table!”

Obediently, Gail laid down on top the table a little suspicion in her eye as she bit her lip.

“I want you to be comfortable and try to relax, okay?” Tom added.

She nodded as chills ran up her spine just looking at him from there, feeling comfortable with him even there on the table in just a Hanes T-shirt.

“You’re making me nervous,” Gail quipped.

Tom grabbed a slice of peach and he slid it on her pussy lips, looking deeply into her eyes.

“I’ve been dreaming of doing this to you baby,” he admitted as he slid the peach into her pussy hole using his teeth!

“Ohhhh!” she moaned.

He slowly started moving the peach slice into her, sliding it in and out, making her body move in a grinding motion. Slowly biting the fruit, he could taste her sweet juices. Finally, using his tongue on her tingling pussy he tasted the fruit all over her pussy, causing her to whimper.

“Relax baby, we’re just getting started!”

He rubbed the remaining fruit into her pussy, mixing it with all of her juices, swallowing everything coming out of her delicious kitty, which was now soaked and slick as the fruit itself. Between his laving, slurping tongue and his fruit ministrations, he gasped out repeatedly.

Your pussy is fucking good, baby! Mmm…uh uh uh.” Tom gasped for air and feasted at the same time.

She writhed as he licked her good until her squeals and whimpers turned into screams that built up louder as she shook in ecstasy. He lifted his face off

her quaking cunt and kissed her, suddenly pushing his thick, hard cock deep in her love canal. She felt the hard, throbbing monster thrusting deep inside her.

“Uhhhhhhh!” Gail uttered in a deep guttural welcome.

As if on queue Tom started moving in and out, grinding his lower body to hers, pushing his big, hard cock deeper. Suddenly, Tom grabbed one of the strawberries to rub onto her nipples! Without skipping a beat below, he dropped his mouth and started sucking the juices off her tits. He was driving her crazy with all of the delicious sensations.

With her whole torso beginning to contract, she called to him, “TOM, FUCK ME, HARDER! Harder! Please!”

Responding to her need, he moved fast and hard, thrusting his tool deeper into her body.

“Happy Birthday, Baby! Tomorrow is our new beginning. Just me and you!” Tom whispered.

“Oh, Fucking Yes!!!” Gail cried.

Then she erupted with a volcanic orgasm. Her juices dripped down from her pussy to the table. Immediately, Tom was nearing an orgasm. Then like a thunderbolt, he

exploded deep inside her magnificent, quaking body.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!” Tom roared.

Collapsing forward, his head between her big tits, he held on to her to stay conscious. Then suddenly catching his breath, he hugged her tighter and tighter. Kissing her gratefully, realizing all she meant to him. This was Gail’s fantasy, and now he is her reality!

Published 
Written by sexygeek
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments