Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Get Naked With Me

"Cold Case Leads to Hot Sex"

16
6 Comments 6
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Last week’s triple homicide shocked my normally quiet town. Things like that just don’t happen here. To make matters worse, the police had few leads to go on. Understandably, the neighborhood was on edge. My usually overprotective parents became unbearable and I wasn’t allowed to go out alone. If they were at work, I was to stay home. My already anemic social life was now on live-support. I occupied my time by doing some sporadic studying and going online.

I was home alone one afternoon, when there was a knock at the door. The man at the other end identified himself as a police officer and showed his badge through the peep-hole in the door. Nervously, I answered the door.

“Hi, officer, can I help you?” I asked anxiously.

“Miss, my name is Detective Liu Chang and I’m with the Southern City Police. I’d like to ask you a few questions, if I may?” he asked politely.

“I didn’t do it,” I said jokingly. “Yeah sure, come on in and take a seat,” I added.

Detective Chang was about 40 years old with short black hair with some gray in it. He was dressed in a blue suit with a grey tie. He wasn’t terribly tall, maybe about 5’7”. Something about him captivated me. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but he had a presence about him.

He took a seat on the sofa and pulled a small notebook from his inside jacket pocket.

“Can I get you something to drink?” I asked.

“No, I’m fine,” he replied.

“You sure are,” I thought.

“What’s your name?” He asked as he began writing.

“Kaitlyn, but everyone calls me Kait,” I replied after checking his finger for a wedding ring.

“No ring, all clear,” I said to myself.

“How old are you?” He asked.

“Seventeen, but I’ll be eighteen in like three months.”

“Kait, over the past several weeks, have you seen anything or anyone suspicious in the neighborhood. Did anything look out of the ordinary?” His tone was very authoritarian.

“No sir, nothing of that sort,” I replied.

He nodded and wrote in his little book.

“I just want to make you and your family aware that there are three unsolved homicides that took place within a five mile radius of where we are sitting. If you hear or see anything out of the ordinary, please call us immediately,” he said as he handed me his card.

“I will,” I said.

“Keep your windows and doors locked, and always be aware of your surroundings,” he added.

“I always lock the door, but my bedroom window is open because it’s stuck,” I informed him.

“Oh, well, I can take a look at it and see if I can close it,” he said as he put his notebook and pen back in his jacket pocket.

“Sure, thank you,” I said as I led him up the stairs to my room.

“Thank you so much for helping me,” I said.

“Don’t thank me. I didn’t fix anything yet,” he replied.

My bed was directly under the window and covered with my clothes, including my white lace bra.

“I think this is yours,” he said as he held the bra up.

“Oh, excuse me,” I said as I pushed the clothes to the floor.

“No worries,” he said as he sat on the bed.

“I was going to put it on. I don’t wear a bra when I’m home alone,” I told him.

He gave me a quick glance before attempting to close the window.

“So you’re not wearing one now?” he asked with a mischievous grin.

“Nope,” I smiled.

“Sometimes I’ll walk around topless if I have the house to myself,” I added, pushing the envelope as far as I could.

He swallowed hard.

“Well, don’t let me interrupt your routine,” he said as he licked his lips.

With that, I took off my shirt and stood topless before my visitor.

“Very nice,” he nodded approvingly.

“Thank you,” I replied flirtatiously.

I sat next to him on the bed, my left tit “accidentally” brushed against him.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I said.

He looked down at me. “That’s ok,” he replied.

The cold air from the open window was making my tits very hard and it did not escape his notice.

“So, you’re a nudist when you’re home alone?” he asked with a smile.

“Yep, I mean why should I wear clothes if I don’t have to?” I replied.

“Yeah,” he said, seemingly unsure of how to respond.

“So, if I weren’t here, you’d be totally naked now?” he asked.

“Yep, that’s right!” I replied.

“Well, you can pretend I’m not here,” he said, as he showed less interest in fixing my window.

With one motion, I pulled down my shorts and panties.

KayGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayGee

His mouth dropped as I kicked them to the corner.

“I didn’t think you’d actually do that,” he said trying to keep professional.

“Do what?” I asked playfully.

“What you just did,” he said as he eyed my naked body.

“Why don’t you join me?” I asked.

“I can’t do that,” he replied.

“Oh come on, I won’t tell anyone. Please get naked with me,” I said.

“One of us naked is enough,” he said, but I could tell he was breathing heavier.

“Ok then suit yourself,” I said hiding my disappointment.

“Do you know what else I do when I’m home alone?” I asked him.

“No, tell me,” he said as he put his hand on his crotch.

“I love to play with my pussy when I’m alone. Would you like to see?” I asked him.

“Yeah, I think I’d like to see that,” he replied as he took off his jacket.

I sat on the bed facing him and spread my legs wide. I slowly rubbed my clit.

“I love doing this. It makes me so wet,” I told him.

“I can see that,” he said. I knew I had his full attention.

“Would you like to touch my pussy?” I asked.

Without answering, he put his finger on my clit and gently rubbed it.

“God that feels so good,” I moaned.

“Can I put a finger inside you?” he asked softly.

“Mmmm yes,” I replied.

Very gently, he slid his finger inside me.

“You like that?” he asked.

“It feels so good,” I moaned.

“Your pussy is so wet,” he whispered.

“You’re making it wet,” I replied as I rubbed and pinched my tits.

He rubbed it in gentle, circular motions, very tenderly and erotically.

“You want me to lick it?” he asked.

“Oh please,” I begged.

He moved himself into position and put his head between my legs. He opened my pussy lips and licked my swollen clit as I moaned in enjoyment. He licked it up and down and then flicked it quickly with his tongue. I gripped my sheets as I watched him pleasure me. I barely knew who he was and yet I needed him. I needed his body. I needed to please him. The feel of his tongue was making me insane with arousal, but it was short lived. He only gave me a quick tease of oral pleasure before he stopped and pulled off his tie and shirt.

“I got something for you,” he said as he unzipped his pants revealing his hard cock.

I quickly sat up and without hesitation, took his cock in my mouth.

“That didn’t take long,” he smiled as he watched me go down on him.

I held it in my hand as I licked and teased the tip before sucking him hard.

“Yeah that's it,” he said as he moaned in pleasure.

I took him all in, gently stroking him and teasing his cock with the tip of my tongue. I let him fuck my face and felt his hips thrust against me as he grunted and moaned. God, it felt so good, but he had another plan.

“Let’s do it at the same time,” he said as he tapped my head.

He took my hand and I got off the bed. He lie on his back on the floor.

“Straddle my face and suck me as I lick your pussy,” he said.

I got into position and I felt his tongue lick my pussy. I took his cock in my hand and sucked it at the same time. It was so hard to focus because of the pleasure he was giving me. I had never done this before.

I gently rubbed his balls as he tongue fucked my pussy before sucking my clit again. I jerked him faster and harder, moaning from the pleasure. I licked the shaft of his cock a few more times before I felt myself ready to cum. His tongue was working its magic and my throbbing clit could take no more.

My body quivered in orgasm.

“Oh God!!! YES!!!” I screamed as I came hard on his lips.

He led me back to the bed and put me on my back in one quick, slightly forceful motion. He spread my legs and guided his cock into my wet and willing pussy. I felt his hard cock deep inside me as I gasped from the feeling. He watched my tits bounce is sync to his thrusts as he fucked me with a near recklessness.

“Oh yes, Fuck me! Fuck me!” I pleaded.

He was silent as he shifted his gaze to his cock, watching as he claimed me sexually.

He had a smile of conquest on his face as he pounded my pussy hard and fast. I felt like a slut, but a good slut, his slut and I loved every second of it. I rubbed my clit as he pounded me, I couldn’t get enough of him.

“Oh shit, yeah! Oh yeah!” he yelled as his body stiffened.

He shut his eyes and winced right before I felt his hot cum shoot inside me.

“Mmmmm yes!!!” I said.

He straddled my chest and stroked his cock near my lips as I licked his cum clean.

He lie down on top of me, both of us exhausted.

“Please tell me I’ll see you again,” I pleaded.

“My shift ends in four hours,” he said.

“Does that mean you’ll fuck me again in four hours?” I asked.

“You can count on it,” he replied.

By the way, he never did fix the window.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments