Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Back Together

"My ex visits me in an attempt to get back together"

9
1 Comment 1
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It was only around 10am when my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hi Jeremy, we’ve got a bit of a problem,” a woman’s voice said.

I immediately recognized the voice: it belonged to Amanda’s mother. Amanda was my ex. We broke up a month ago after a relationship that lasted only two months. I ended it because I caught her in bed with another guy. They weren’t fucking but they were naked except for their underwear. Amanda and I had never had sex. She felt like she wasn’t ready for it. She didn’t like it when I saw her in her underwear. I thought that was strange, since I was her boyfriend.

“How so?” I asked her mother.

“Amanda is gone,” she said. “She left a note saying she was going to visit you and she's packed a bag full of clothes.”

“God damn.”

“She should be at the train station in a couple of minutes,” Amanda’s mother said. “Could you please pick her up? I don’t want anything bad to happen to her.”

“Sure,” I answered.

“Thank you.”

“No problem. But I’ve got to go now, otherwise I’ll be late and she could have left the train station,” I said.

I hung up the phone and put on my coat. As I walked towards the train station, which was only ten minutes away, I thought about what I would do. I loved her, but of course I was still very angry with her. I kept thinking about it at the train station. Her train arrived and I saw her walking out. She saw me and walked to me.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I got a call from you mother, who’s scared to death,” I explained.

“I left a note.” 

“I know. But you couldn’t think about how other people would feel about this, could you?” I said as we started to walk to my place. “You’re always thinking about yourself, you selfish bitch.”

Amanda gasped.

“How could you say that?” she said, startled by my words.

“We were in a relationship for two months, and I never got to see you naked or make love to you. Never!” I yelled.

I realised we were still on public streets as some people looked at us.

“And then I find you in bed with another guy,” I said in my normal voice. “You always think about yourself, never about others. You shouldn’t do this to me or your family.”

Amanda didn’t know what to say and I didn’t want to say anything, so we walked silently towards my place.

We entered my apartment and Amanda put down her bag. She took off her coat.

“Jeremy,” she said, trying to get my attention.

I turned around and gasped. She was wearing a red dress that hugged her amazing body so tight that her perfect, round shapes where clearly visible.

“You slut,” I said.

Amanda gasped again. She looked determined to win me back, by any means possible.

“So you don’t like it?” she said, squeezing her tits together.

“You want me to forgive you because you’re pretty? You whore!” I exclaimed.

Now Amanda broke. Tears started to stream from her eyes. “Would you stop saying those things,” she sobbed.

I felt sorry for hurting her, but I thought it was the truth. She should’ve waited to see me, I was still hurting from what she had done.

“I’ll do anything, I really want you back,” she sobbed.

“Anything?” I asked with a grin on my face.

“Yes, you can have my body. You can see me naked, you can fuck me, I’ll suck you off… I’ll even let you cum inside,” she sobbed.

“Interesting,” I said.

I lived in an apartment, on the third floor. Nobody could see into my apartment from outside, so I got an idea. I'd never seen her naked, but now she was offering her body to me. I wanted to make the most out of her proposition.

“Here’s the deal,” I said. “You do as I say, and if you’ll be good, we’ll get back together.”

Amanda nodded.

“Good. Now get out of your clothes and sit on your knees in front of me,” I ordered.

She got out of her dress and sat down on her knees.

“What did you not understand?”
She moved her hands to my fly and started to unzip it. I slapped her face softly.

“Disobey me again and I’ll hit harder,” I threatened.

Amanda didn’t know what she'd done wrong.

“Lose the fucking underwear,” I told her.

She quickly lost her bra and panties and sat back down. She again moved her hand towards the now clear bulge in my pants and started to pull my trousers down, together with my boxers. This time I let her do it, satisfied by having her beautiful, naked body in front of me.

She quickly took my cock into her mouth and started to bob up and down my shaft. She used her tongue very well, giving great sensation to my throbbing member. She used her hands to fondle my balls and stroke my cock. It felt great to have this beautiful woman finally suck my cock. I'd waited so long for this, and she didn’t disappoint.

LouiseChane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LouiseChane

Her cock sucking was amazing and I soon felt a familiar tingling in my balls. I decided I wanted to make the most of this experience.

“You can get dressed,” I said, pulling my cock out of her mouth.

“No, wait!” 

“No, Amanda. I wanted to get my cock sucked because usually that feels good, but you’re terrible,” I lied.

“I’ll do better, I promise.”

“I don’t think you can, Amanda. I’m sorry, but I want you to leave and never contact me again.”

“Noooo,” she cried.

She pushed me back against the wall and got on her knees. It seemed like I would get what I wanted, so I didn’t resist. Amanda put my cock back in her mouth and pushed until her nose hit my pubic hair.

“You really want me back, don’t you?” I grinned.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth. “Yes, I’ll do anything,” she confirmed and resumed sucking my cock.

She made slurping sound and strings of saliva began to drop out of her. I placed my hand on her head and started to thrust my hips forwards. She quickly put her hands to my thighs, to make sure I wouldn’t go too deep.

“Get those hands away,” I yelled.

She did as I ordered. I started to fuck her face. Every time my cock hit the back of her throat, Amanda gagged. I gave her a second to get some air, before slamming back inside. Her saliva dripped out of her mouth every time I pulled out, most of it landing on her chin and dripping on her tits. The rest formed strings between her mouth and my cock.

With saliva on her body and face, tears streaming down her cheeks and her hair all messed up, she looked like a real slut. She was about to get even messier.

“Here it comes,” I warned as I withdrew my cock and jerked it, pointing at her face.

Amanda closed her mouth and eyes and awaited her shower of cum. I blasted my load all over her face. It was a huge load, the streams just kept shooting out of my cock. When I was finally done, I looked down and admired my work.

Her hair was messed up and had some strings of cum in it. Her face was a mixture of saliva, smeared make-up, tears and cum. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her.

“Try convincing me that you’re not a slut,” I laughed as I showed her the picture.

“I am your slut,” she said, getting used to her new role.

“Shall I send it to your mother, to let her know you’re in good hands?” I teased.

“No, please," she begged, "I’ll suck your cock again.” 

“To your father maybe? To show him what a slutty daughter he has raised?”

“Jeremy, please stop,” she said as more tears streamed down her face.

“Okay, don’t worry, I won’t send it. You’re my slut, and mine only.”

Amanda thanked me and got up.

“I’m going to take a shower.”

“No, you’re not,” I said as I grabbed a towel from the kitchen.

“But -” 

Before she could finish her sentence, I roughly cleaned her face with the towel.

“Good enough. Now make me some sandwiches.”

She walked to her underwear, preparing to drress.

“Give them to me,” I told her.

Amanda threw her panties and bra to me and picked up her dress.

“You’re not going to need that.”

She got the hint and threw it to me.

“What can I wear?” she asked, finally seeming to understand she had to do exactly as I said.

“The suit you were born in,” I said as I pulled up my boxers and trousers.

My thunderstruck slut looked at me and wanted to debate my orders, but she realised that arguing would result in me kicking her out.

“I’m getting hungry,” I said.

She walked to the kitchen to prepare lunch for me. “Can I make some for myself?” she asked.

“Of course, you’ve got a busy day ahead, so you’ll need the energy.” 

Amanda looked shocked, but quickly resumed preparing lunch. I just smiled. I could do everything I wanted, and I was going to enjoy that.

“I like you this way,” I said.

Amanda smiled, because she thought she would win me back. But she probably hated herself for being such a slut. She’s a smart woman, so she was probably afraid that I’d want this for the rest of my life.

Our relationship, although it only lasted two months, had been great. Amanda and I were together a lot and we were always holding hands or kissing. Except for the lack of sex, our relationship was perfect. If Amanda and I got back together, I would want exactly the same relationship but with sex, obviously. But now she was listening to everything I said; she was my slave. I was definitely going to enjoy this for as long as it lasted.

Amanda came to me and gave me the sandwiches. She sat in a chair across from me and we both ate.

“They’re good,” I complimented her.

“Thank you,” she said cheeringly.

Every time she inhaled, her tits would slightly move. The sight of her amazing body got my cock hard again, but I wanted to wait before I would do more.

“I’ve got to get some work done, so I’ll be in my work room,” I said. “You can clean this up and watch some TV.”

I walked into the office and started to work. I couldn’t concentrate very well, since I was planning on what I would next do with Amanda.

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments