Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting caught without you [Part 2]

"I just couldn't help myself.."

3
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
875 words 875 words
A continuation of "Getting caught without you" ..

I knew I couldn't turn down an opportunity like this, especially given the state that I'm in. So upon releasing my bottom lip from it's cage between my teeth, "The back door's unlocked." was my reply. He looked hesitant, as though he didn't expect me to take him up on his offer, so I thought I'd tempt him a little. Bringing my hand up to my mouth, my nose filling with my own sweet scent, I started to lap at the fluids that my playtime left behind. I locked my eyes on him, noticing his erection twitch in his hand. I knew I had him.

It wasn't long before I heard the door creak open from downstairs. Quickly I grabbed my black thong from the floor and started to bind my hands to the headboard, The thought of letting him have his way with me somehow getting me more wet. Suddenly he burst through the bedroom door, apparently he didn't feel the need to put clothes on for the walk next door, his naked body was slightly sweaty.

His cock jumped once more when he realized I was bound to the bed. For the first time I was noticing how well endowed he was, the head of it looked like it could tear my insides apart from the sheer thickness of it. After standing at the entrance of my bedroom for what seemed like an eternity, he finally started to approach me.

 Climbing on the bed, he positioned himself between my open thighs, I closed my eyes, just enjoying his weight on top of me. They quickly shot open as I felt four fingers touch my mound and scoop up some of it's juices. I watched as he played with them in his hand before getting a taste, a grunt of satisfaction leaving his lips. Burying his face into my neck, he grabbed his hard member then proceeded to run the tip of it along my slit. I couldn't take the teasing, so I began bucking my hips, trying to get him inside of me every time he passed my entrance. My weak attempts earned a chuckle from him.

Propping himself up while looking directly into my eyes, he used the palm of his hand to stop my hip's movements. His mouth lowered down to mine but didn't quite settle on it. I felt him push his hips against mine, the head of his penis popped inside of me and we both moaned into each others mouths. One hard thrust and he was deep inside of me, feeling so full so suddenly set me off, I felt wetness gushing out of me as my pussy clamped down on his firm dick.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

This caused some pleasurable groans on his end as well, and just like that, I was his.

 Taking advantage of his control, he flipped me onto my stomach, being careful not to hurt my still bound wrists. Then he positioned my legs together so that his legs could be on the outside hugging my thighs. I felt him lowering himself onto me, lining himself up again and to my surprise one of his fingers were poking around my other hole. I pressed my bottom against his hand in anticipation. It was obvious that he was losing his patience because as soon as his finger slipped inside, he jammed his shaft into me and started pounding away. Feeling the double penetration I so desperately desired caused me to writhe and squirm under him. "Mmm, that's exactly what you wanted wasn't it?" he whispered into my ear before swiping his tongue across it.

I could now feel his penis pulsating in me. "You're so hot and tight I could just paint your insides with my cum right now." I began grinding my ass into him, trying to get him as deep as possible and was rewarded with a low groan. His thrusts became long, hard and deep, I knew he was going to cum and it was going to be soon.

The room was filled with the smell of sex, the sounds of ecstasy and the feeling of pure lust. "Mmm, finish in me baby." I urged him. Slamming against me, "Ugghhh, here I cum." Another thrust. "Just for you." Upon feeling the familiar, wet warmth of a man's cum, I was completely spent and grinning like a fool.

 We lay there catching our breath for a few moments before I realized how incredibly thirsty I am, "Care for a drink?" I ask. Looking over at me from behind heavily lidded eyes, "That would be great." was his reply. Walking downstairs, still fully naked with him following me, I make my way to the wine cabinet.

I was standing at the kitchen counter, pouring our glasses and looking out the window when I feel him come up, wrap his arms around me and press his still hard cock onto my ass. Looking back at him and smiling, our lips lock for the first time. As I'm massaging his tongue with mine, I open my eyes to find your car pulling into the driveway. A smile sweeps across my face. I think this is going to be an interesting night...
Published 
Written by SocialRefugee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments