Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Home Late From Work - Part 3

"I may have been done with my punishment, but I was not yet permitted to cum"

7
5 Comments 5
7.4k Views 7.4k
807 words 807 words

The restraints still held my hands behind my back. But he let me lower myself, so that I was on the bed on my back, which wasn’t nearly as hard for me as kneeling to take his jizz down my throat like his little slut had been.

My back was pressing down into my tied down hands. My legs were closed, but he quickly ripped them open, showing his my vulnerable little cunt. And oh, was I dripping wet. I was so embarrassed. I didn’t want to show him how close to cumming jamming his hard cock down my poor throat made me.

While holding each ankle apart so he had easy access to me, he began licking my swollen clit. Oh my god, even just the first lick threw me into ecstasy. I knew this was going to be difficult for me, since I knew I was not permitted to cum until permission had been granted, regardless of how I felt.

He kept stroking my clitoris with his tongue, every once in a while jabbing that tongue into my pussy for me. I began moaning. Low pitched, long moans.

“Honey, what do you think you are doing,” he asked, clearly getting very frustrated with my behavior.

“Nothing sir, I’m just enjoying you,” I whimpered. I knew that he knew that I was not far from cumming, which would have been the ultimate sin to him.

I was lucky, and he had a very quick refractionary period. His dick was already hard again, as his tongue made circles around my clitoris, threatening to make me disobey his orders of not cumming without first being granted his permission. I knew if I were to cum before he allowed me to the punishment would be so much worse than the one for getting home late had been.

“I am going to fuck the disobedience out of you,” he said, and right as he did, I could feel him force his cock into my wet pussy. He pushed it in so hard and quickly that I hurt, but slowly this turned into a punishment I could secretly enjoy.

He began ramming into me harder and harder. Oh, was I going to cum… He was hitting my g spot and I knew I could not hold on much longer whatsoever. My hands were still tied behind my back, and I was practically immobile as he chose the fate that I would have.

“Sir, may I please cum for you?” I begged of him.

CintyaLeinner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CintyaLeinner

That would give me the release I so desperately needed. I felt so afraid that I would cum on him before being permitted to, but yet with each thrust I felt such a wave of joy.

“No, bitch. You may not,” he growled at me. I knew I could not obey him this long, but I didn’t know what I could do to make him more likely to agree.

He continued to thrust into my tight little pussy.

“Please sir, may I cum?? I really want to and your dick is so large I cannot help from being filled by you. You have the most perfect cock I have seen. May I please take it for you?” my eyes were pleading, as I knew that if I came before he wanted me to I would have one of the worst spankings he had ever gave me. Perhaps he would have taken out the belt, reaffirming that every night I was there I was his. Or the paddle. He had that from his fraternity brothers, so I knew that he knew how to take it in addition to giving it. 

“No, you still may not cum,” he looked into my eyes and said to me. When this occurred the look on his face actually changes, because he knew I was getting very close to disobeying his orders. It becomes much more threatening than his had usually been. He stopped thrusting into me, and pulled his once-again throbbing cock out. He began teasing it by me. Rubbing it up and down across my pussy, hitting my clit on the way both in and out so I knew what he could do for me if I pleased him enough. He was saying comments about me and when he would allow me to cum. It seemed he was going to use me to my full worth before allowing me to cum like a little slut. But I was his cunt, and had to listen to what he said. He began drinking his beer quicker, as I lay still restrained. I had not idea what he would or would not have in store for me. He got up and walked over to his second dresser drawer on his side… oh no, not the drawer of toys.

To be continued... 

 

 

Published 
Written by ArizonaNicole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments