Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grade A Performance Pt 2

1
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Grade “A” Performance Pt. 2

Hey guy’s, it’s me again. Last Friday was one hell of a surprise wasn’t it. I mean, I knew Sam would come out for drinks but didn’t expect her to come over too. Still, it was a good night, after everything went down we cleaned up and went to bed, she had to get home early and mark some things so she couldn’t stay, but we are going out again tonight. Funny how these things happen, isn’t it?

Sam and I had made our plans earlier in the week so it didn’t arouse any suspicion from anyone we didn’t want knowing. We decided to go to a club downtown this time, a nice place to hit once in a while but not somewhere I’d frequent often. My day went on as it normally did, school all day and then relaxing till I had to get ready, which wasn’t until late because the club scene didn’t really get started till around 11pm around here, and since classes ended at 6, I had lots of time to relax.

I had just gotten out of the shower and was making my way to my room to get dressed when there was a knock at my door.

“Gimme a minute!” I called as the knock came again.

Throwing some pants on and grabbing a shirt I answered the door, surprised, I saw Sam standing there, jeans and T-shirt from school, and a bag in her hand.

“Didn’t expect to see you here, Sam”

“Yea, I actually came to ask if you wanted to grab a bite before we hit the club, we don’t have to but I thought you might be hungry.”

“Yea, I could use a bite to eat, just let me finish getting dressed. You caught me just out of the shower as you can probably tell.” I smiled as I said this, gesturing to my damp hair and bare chest.

She looked me over and I noticed a spark in her eyes as she did so.

“I can see that.” She said, her voice hiding a lustful tone.

I went to my room and finished getting dressed as she went to the spare room and changed, and then we headed out for a late dinner before going to the club. We ended up going to an Italian restaurant for dinner, a nice place, good food and a few secluded booths. We managed to get a booth that was pretty secluded, and ordered a couple drinks.

“So Sam, how often have you been to this club?”

“A couple times before, it’s not that bad, good music, cheap drinks and usually isn’t overly packed.”

“Should be a… interesting night, don’t you agree?”

“It should.” Sam gave me an enticing look as she said this.

Our food came and we began eating. Part way through our meal I felt something rubbing against the front of my pants, right over my crotch. I gave Sam a quick glance and she just gave a sly smile in return. This went on all throughout the meal, drinks came and went, looks were given and at the end of it all we were ready to hit the club.

We got to the club and managed to make it in pretty easily, there weren’t that many people when we arrived but after an hour or so it filled up a fair bit.

“Got pretty busy in here tonight, I'm surprised.”

“Yeah, thought you said it didn’t usually get this busy.”

“Oh well, lets make the most of it, I'm sure nobodies going to notice a couple people slipping off to the back for a bit.”

After she said that she got up and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the back of the club with her. I let her lead me to the back of the club, past various couples dancing and other who were drinking, past the bathrooms to a door leading to the patio outside. The door was closed but it wasn’t locked, so we made our way outside and made sure the door wouldn’t lock when we were outside.

“Nice night, don’t you agree Max?”

“Yea it is, but it’s not the only thing that’s nice out tonight.”

Sam was wearing tight jeans, that made her ass look perfect, red stilettos and a backless black shirt, which was loose enough in the front that if she wasn’t careful her breasts would pop out, she also had a black bra that hugged her breasts tightly, pushing them up and making them look bigger.

I walked right up to her, pinning her against a low concrete barrier, and wrapped my arms around her.

“Seems like you got me trapped, what are you going to do now?”

“Well… I was planning on saving this for later, but I guess you can have it now.”

I leaned in and kissed her gently, she wrapped her hands around my back pulling me closer.

Sowetdoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sowetdoll

As we continued to kiss, the music played in the background, giving us a beat to go with, we continued to kiss as a bass heavy song started up. I began to work my way down her body, kissing her each beat as I got lower and lower, passing over her breasts she took a deep breath. I reached my hand up and slipped it behind her shirt and took one of her breasts in it and began to massage it, as I slipped my other hand behind her back and unclipped her bra, letting it slip off her shoulders and fall to the ground. As my hand grasped her nipple and began tug gently, Sam reached around the back of my head and pulled me up to her lips and kissed me hard. I moved her shirt away from her breasts and moved my lips to her free nipple; she gasped as I did this and arched her back to press her nipple towards my mouth.

I moved one of my hands down to her pants and began to undo the button and zipper. She lifted herself up so I could slide her jeans down her legs, revealing a pink G-string. I slid myself down her body; sliding my tongue between her breasts and down her stomach, once I reached the top edge of her g-string I slid my tongue across it, teasing her, drawing low, slow moans from her. Then I lowered my head and kissed her clit through the light fabric before wrapping my tongue around the string and began pulling it off. After it was off I worked my way back up her legs, kissing her as I went before sliding my tongue up her pussy, flicking her clit as I passed over it.

I began licking her pussy slowly, getting her all riled up, drawing more moans from her. After teasing her I made my way back up her stomach and across her breasts and began to kiss her again, one of her hands went behind my head pulling me closer while the other went to the button of my jeans, working to get them undone. After getting them undone I let them fall to the ground as she reached inside my boxers and began to stroke my cock. I leaned my head forward and latched onto her neck, sucking and biting as my cock grew harder in her hand. I reached down and pulled my boxers down over my cock, making it easier for Sam to have her way, but as my boxers hit the floor she sat on the barrier, wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer.

“Someone’s getting into this, aren’t you Sam?”

“How could you tell?” Sam gave me a lustful smile as she said this.

I leaned forward and began kissing her again as she moved my cock to her pussy and pulled me closer, my cock sliding into her tight hole, making her moan against my lips. Once my cock was completely in I slowly started to pull it out, teasing her with it, she started to moan and tried to pull me closer with her legs. As I closed the gap between us she reached her hands behind my back and began dragging he nails down my back, making me moan. Once she stopped I began to thrust, slowly at first then I began to pick up the pace, getting in time with the song. Sam began moaning loudly and as the beat picked up I started thrusting faster and harder. Sam dragged her nails down my back again and I began thrusting deeper and harder bringing out more moans and screams that were drown out by the music.

I continued to thrust into her as we both moaned, drawing closer to climaxing. The song kept up a steady beat and as it came to a close both Sam and I let go with loud moans and screams as we both came. Her pussy squeezed tightly against my cock as I kept thrusting into her, we leaned towards each other and began to kiss, riding out the orgasm. As we both came down we were breathing heavily, our chests rising and falling quickly, trying to catch our breath.

“That was a good song.”

“It was, I think I may come here a little more often, care to join me?”

“Hmm, maybe I will, this has been one of the more… invigorating, experiences I’ve had here.”

“Yea, for my first time I have to say it was quite enjoyable.”

Published 
Written by Trsiel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments