Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

H2 Oh! Part 2

"Bill comes home to a surpise."

10
6 Comments 6
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

When Bill got home, he was surprised to see the front door open a crack. He thought he had fixed the latch to keep the door shut tightly. He saw the water delivery guy had brought about six bottles and he carried them in from the front porch.

He had a glass of water in the kitchen and wondered where his wife was. It was about 11:00 am, and he often stopped home for a snack, or to check the mail in between client meetings.

He went upstairs and saw his wife asleep in the bed. She never went back to bed after getting the kids off to school. He quietly kicked off his shoes and pulled off his khakis and slid into bed next to her. She was wearing only her black thong, and he rubbed her hip gently and kissed the back of her neck. She snuggled back.

Karen was sleeping when she felt the familiar touch of her husband, snuggling in bed next to her. She sat up with a start.

"You scared me," she said.

"What? Were you expecting someone else?" Bill asked as he pulled her towards him.

"No, I was just asleep, that's all," Karen said.

He kissed her, and she looked back at him funnily. "Are you OK?" he asked.

"Yes, but I have something to tell you. Promise me you won't be mad?"

"Ok, I won't be mad, I have a hard time getting angry with you when you are nearly naked," Bill said.

"I just did something that I shouldn't have," Karen said.

"What? I am sure it couldn't be that bad." Bill reassured her.

"I just had sex with someone," she said.

"You what!" Bill shouted.

"Don't be angry please, I don't know how it happened." Karen cried.

"You better tell me everything," Bill said, sitting up in bed.

So she did, she told him about how she got caught by the water delivery guy getting dressed and how he had come in. She skipped the part about squatting on the five-gallon water jug, and when she got to the part where she was blowing the water delivery guy Bill lost it.

"You never give me head anymore. How could you? What came over you?" He yelled.

"Quiet, Bill, the neighbours will hear you," Karen said.

"All right, continue," Bill said.

She explained what happened, skipping few details and Bill was angry, and hurt, but also incredibly turned on.

"I am so pissed," he said.

"I know, and you have every right, but for the past year whenever we have sex you tell me you want to fuck me after I had another guy cum in my pussy. It's actually part your fault for planting the seed in my imagination"

"No, I meant I wanted to fuck you at the same time with another guy, to take turns."

He had fantasized recently about fucking her pussy after she had been just fucked by another guy, but he wanted it to be a threesome, him and another guy fucking his pretty wife hard treating her like a slut.

She started to cry and asked, "Are you going to leave me?"

Bill couldn't help but feel bad and comfort his wife.

"No, I still love you. I'm mad and hurt, but also in a strange way kind of turned on."

They kissed, and Bill grabbed her and held her tight.

"You are going to make this up to me starting right now," Bill said.

"I'll do anything," Karen said.

He kissed her neck, pushed her down on the bed and climbed up with his dick between her tits,  tit fucking her for a few minutes. He pushed the head of his dick into her mouth and started fucking her face.

Karen was having a hard time breathing with her husband sitting on her chest and ramming his dick into her mouth, but she wasn't about to complain. She would do whatever she could to keep him.

Bill kneeled to her side and grabbed the back of her head and asked her, "Are you a slut? You like to suck dick?"

He pounded his dick in and out of her mouth. One thing about her husband was that he could hold out from coming for a long time and sometimes she loved him for it, but not now. He squeezed her tits and fucked her mouth.

He pulled out his dick and kissed her neck and ear. He pulled her G-string to the side and entered his finger into her pussy, it was steaming hot and slippery in a thick kind of way that he had never felt before.

"So, you like to get fucked? You're gonna get fucked now," Bill said as he climbed on top of her.

BlueDream21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlueDream21

He linked his arms around the back of her knees and plunged his dick into her pussy. She felt hot and wet and he had to stop for a second for fear of losing it too quickly. 'So, this is what sloppy seconds feels like, not too bad,' Bill thought. He gained his composure and started pounding away at his wife.

Karen could not believe Bill's reaction. He was always a kind and thoughtful lover but now she was experiencing a side of him that she had never seen before. She liked it, Bill being bad and treating her badly. He fucked her hard and fast and she was on the verge of coming.

"I am coming, come with me," she said.

Her orgasm hit, and her body shook beneath him, but he wouldn't succumb. He just kept pounding.

He flipped her over and entered her doggy style.

Bill pulled Karen's curly hair and told her said, "You no good slut, I am going to make you suffer."

And he pushed two fingers into her ass. Her body was still tingling from her orgasm and his fingers made her shudder as her body was so sensitive down there. He pumped two fingers into her ass and rubbed his dick through the membrane.

"You like that don't you," he said.

"Yes, yes," she answered.

He fucked her for about twenty minutes, doggy style.

Bill pulled his fingers out of her ass and said, "Get on your back."

She did as he asked. "Spread your legs," he said.

He looked at her swollen pussy lips with white come leaking out and he could not ever remember being this turned on. He climbed between her legs and inserted his dick into her pussy and resumed fucking her.

"Talk dirty to me, tell me that you liked it, getting fucked by someone else," Bill said.

Karen was a bit out of breath but she managed to say "Yes, I did like getting fucked by someone else. His dick felt so good inside me."

"Keep going," he urged.

"I love getting fucked and filled with cum, and having you fuck me afterwards. I know you like it too, you pervert, because you have never fucked me like this before. I would have done it a long time ago if I knew you would like it so much."

Bill increased his pace and reached around and inserted a finger into her butt that was wet with her cunt juices and the come leaking out. Bill knew he was about to lose it.

"Cum inside me, please cum in my cunt like the other guy, I want you to shoot it inside me,'" Karen said as she wrapped her fingers through his hair, her legs around his waist, and pulled her to him. Karen started to buck her hips and knew that familiar orgasm wave was approaching again.

Her dirty talk, and her contracting pussy was too much for Bill to handle and he said, "Oh, fuck..." as he shot his load deep inside her wet and contracting cunt. He felt his come spurt deep inside and start to leak out her cunt lips and onto her asshole. It was an orgasm that began at the back of his neck, ran through his head and shook his body.

He collapsed on her sweaty chest and kissed her lips.

"Did you like that?" Bill asked. But he wasn't done, yet. His dick was still about hard and he wanted more. He pulled it from her pussy and watched the come leak out and onto her ass. He rubbed his dick against her ass, inserted it gently and fucked her ass slowly.

"That was incredible," Karen answered, "and this feels pretty good too."

They looked at each other and smiled, he felt her ass muscles clamp down on his dick and they shared a laugh.

"Are you going to be OK with what happened?" Karen asked.

"I think so," said Bill, "but I guess that this means I have a get out of jail free pass."

"Only fair," Karen said and she pulled Bill to her and kissed him again, this time holding him and not wanting to let go...

Published 
Written by hornyscot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments