Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping Out a Classmate - Chapter 16

"Your life just keeps getting better and better"

3
1 Comment 1
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Yesterday you and Danielle arrived at the hotel in Puerto Rico. Your holiday has started in the best possible way. First Danielle rode you in an airplane, then she sat on your face as you licked her and after that you fell asleep. You didn’t sleep for very long though, because Danielle was too horny to wait. While you slept she pulled your pants down and engulfed your cock in her lovely pussy.

After you fucked her roughly after waking up, Danielle complained that she had a sore pussy. Too bad for her that your cock was still hard. You then had to convince Danielle to let you fuck her other hole. After some problems you both came. You and Danielle went into the shower so you could get cleaned up.

The only thing you did after that was go to the restaurant for dinner. You walked very slowly, as Danielle had some trouble walking. Dinner was great and you and Danielle had a lot of fun. After dinner you went straight to bed. Danielle only wore her panties as she got in, a sight which had formed a tent in your boxers. Danielle looked at you with a scared look, thinking that you wanted another release. You reassured her that you didn’t and that you just couldn’t help getting hard when you saw her beautiful body. You snuggled against each other and quickly fell asleep.

Now, as you are waking up, you feel cold. Danielle isn’t lying next to you. You look around in your sleepy state as you see Danielle walk into the bedroom. She’s already dressed in a nice summer dress, with her bikini probably underneath.

“Get up,” she says.

“Noooo,” you groan.

“Get up!” she laughs as she pulls the sheets from the bed.

Danielle immediately notices your morning wood, which is standing at full attention. You and Danielle look at it, before looking into each other’s eyes. You look at her with a begging look.

“No, honey. We can’t do that now,” she starts. “I’ve just done my make-up and I got dressed.”

You stand up and look at her in mock disappointment. You already knew she wouldn’t do anything, because you need to go to the restaurant for breakfast. You grab some clothes to put in before turning to Danielle for a kiss.

“I love you,” you say.

“Love you too,” Danielle replies.

You get dressed and put some gel in your hair. Now you look at least a bit presentable, although you might want to shave since you haven’t done that in three days. You see Danielle waiting for you and you quickly put on some shoes and walk out of your bungalow.

'It must seem weird to others,' you think. 'Seeing me, unshaven and just barely presentable, walking next to a gorgeous girl like Danielle.'

“How long have you been up already?” you ask.

“An hour, I guess,” she says. “I wanted to look good.”

“You always look good,” you compliment her. “And even if you didn’t, who cares? I’m the only one you know here and I love you no matter how you look.”

“I know,” she smiles. “I just hate looking unkempt.”

“I’ll shave after breakfast, so I won’t look as unkempt as I do now.”

“You don’t have to do that,” Danielle says as you enter the restaurant.

“If you try hard to look good for me, then I will try hard to look good for you.”

Danielle gives you an appreciative smile before grabbing a plate and some breakfast. The two of you sit down at a table in the corner. You have a chat with Danielle and you discuss what kind of activities you will do while you’re here. After breakfast you walk back towards your bungalow.

“Let’s just lay down by the pool and maybe swim for a bit,” you say.

“I’m one step ahead of you,” Danielle says as she suddenly gets out of her dress to reveal her black bikini.

“I wouldn’t have expected anything else,” you say as you walk away from her.

As Danielle is finding two sunbeds in the sun, you have to change into your swimming trunks. Danielle seems to be one step ahead of you most of the time. You quickly change and find Danielle. You hand her a book she brought with her.

“This time I’m one step ahead of you,” you laugh.

“No, that was all part of the plan,” Danielle jokes.

“Any other plans I should know about?”

“Not yet.”

The two of you both start reading your books as you enjoy the morning sun. Soon you start to feel the heat as you realise you forgot to apply sunscreen.

“Better get the sunscreen before we’re as red as tomatoes,” you say as you get up.

You get the sunscreen and apply it to your body while you’re still inside. You would want Danielle to do it, and if you would ask her she would do it, but you wouldn’t just get a boner. The animal in you would take over as her hands would slide over your body while applying the cold liquid. When you have covered your entire body, except your back, you return to the sunbeds.

“For a moment I thought you had forgotten about me,” Danielle smiles.

“I would never do that.”

“That’s what I thought,” Danielle says as she reaches for the sunscreen and starts to apply it on her body. “So there was only one other option.”

“Which is?” you ask as your cock twitches while you watch Danielle rub herself with the liquid.

“I thought you were jerking off.”

“I don’t need to do that anymore,” you say. “Unless you continue to apply the sunscreen so seductively.”

“Will you do my back?” she asks.

“Of course, sweetheart.”

Danielle lays on her stomach and you squeeze the bottle. A stream of sunscreen falls onto Danielle. Danielle shrieks as the cold liquid hits her back.

“You did that on purpose,” she says. “But I’ll get my revenge.”

You ignore her threat and start to distribute the sunscreen across her back. Within a minute you’ve spread the liquid, but you don’t feel like stopping yet. Her smooth skin just feels too good.

“Almost done?” Danielle asks as she realizes that you’re not moving your hands in a very useful way.

“I just want to make sure I get every inch covered,” you explain. “I don’t want my girlfriend to get sunburned.”

After five minutes you finally stop.

“My turn!” Danielle says excitingly.

You lay down on your back so Danielle can apply the sunscreen. She pours some of the liquid onto your back and starts to distribute the sunscreen across it. Her soft hands moving around your back have the expected effect on you: blood starts to flow to your cock, which makes lying down like this uncomfortable. You try to move a little, but to no avail.

“Got problems down there?” Danielle asks.

“Yes,” you reply. “A big one.”

Danielle laughs.

“I could help you out,” she starts as you start to think about receiving a nice blowjob from your girlfriend.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

“Well, now that I think of it, I’m actually just gonna enjoy the sun,” she then adds.

“That’s not fair!” you exclaim.

“I told you I’d get my revenge.” She smiles before laying down on her own bed and closing her eyes.

“Dammit,” you mumble and Danielle laughs again.

'I’ll get back at you,' you think, as your cock starts to deflate ever so softly.

The day goes by without any special events. The two of you lay on the beds almost all day long. When it’s almost time for dinner, you and Danielle walk back to your bungalow to change into some more appropriate clothes. As you inspect your own body (and Danielle’s as well), you notice that you don’t have any sunburns. For you, that’s quite a miracle.

You admire Danielle’s body underneath her clothes once more before heading out. You still need to pinch yourself sometimes, unable to believe that Danielle is actually in a relationship with you.

The two of you hold hands as you walk past the swimming pool and towards the restaurant. You both get some food and sit down together.

“You know,” Danielle starts. “We haven’t fucked today.”

“I know,” you reply.

Your cock twitches and starts to get hard.

“I was actually hoping you’d fuck me in the swimming pool.”

“We’ve still got the whole vacation in front of us, Danielle,” you say. “We shouldn’t do all fun things in the first two days.”

“Yeah, I know. The chicken tastes great by the way,” she says, as if talking about sex is like normal dinner talk. “I just missed your cock.”

“You did?” you tease.

“Yeah. Girls have needs too, remember?” Danielle teases back.

“Well, I’ll think of a solution,” you say. “But first, I’m gonna go for another round of food. Do you want something?”

“No, I’m gonna look for some ice cream,” Danielle says.

And just like that, the sexy talk is over. You talk about other plans for your vacation, like going to the beach or wanting to look for dolphins. After you both finish, you walk back to your bungalow.

“Dinner is really good here, I think I’ll get used to this very fast,” Danielle says as you open the door.

“Did you eat good? Are you full?” you ask, with a huge grin on your face, as you enter the bungalow and close the door behind you.

“Not entirely,” Danielle replies, knowing where this is going.

“Good,” you say.

Immediately you turn Danielle around and push her against the glass door. She wants to say something, but you don’t let her. You reach for the hem of her shirt and start to pull it over her head. You then quickly unclasp her bra.

“Oh my god, not here! People can see us if they walk by!” she says.

You don’t respond. Your rock hard cock needs some release, and it needs it now. You reach around and unzip Danielle’s trousers. You pull them down until just past her knees. You then unzip your own trousers and pull out your cock. Danielle is just waiting for you to push your cock in. The fear of being seen was just a bit of innocent playing by her. She’ll love this.

You don’t want to make her wait, so you guide your cock towards her opening. Slowly you push the head in and Danielle starts to moan. You stop moving forward as you let go of your cock and grab her hips. Danielle knows what you’re going to do. You grin as you wait for a couple of seconds as Danielle prepares herself for what’s about to happen.

“Okay,” she whispers. “Go.”

With that, you slam your cock into her pussy as hard as you can. Immediately you pull back, before going in again at top speed. You start to pound her as hard as you can. Her tits bounce in all possible directions, her hair sways on all sides of her face. Your balls hit her pubes with some delay after every thrust.

“You wanted a cock,” you pant. “Now you’ve got one.”

“Yes, and I love it!” Danielle screams.

She’s enjoying this more than you are. Yet, she seems to be far from her orgasm. She needs some more stimulation, but since you need all your energy and focus for the pounding, she’s going to have to do something herself.

“Grab my hair,” she orders.

You comply. With both hands you reach beside her face to get her hair together and pull it back with both hands. She grunts as her head gets pulled in your direction. Now she doesn’t need her hands to support her anymore, so she lets go of the door and moves one hand to squeeze her fabulous breasts, while the other one starts rubbing her clit.

“You better cum fast,” you tell her.

This rough fucking is having all kinds of effects on you. You’re getting very tired very quick and you feel like you’re about to cum really hard.

“Hold..ugh…off a bit long…ugh…longer,” Danielle pants.

You want to make her as happy as possible. You want to give her an earth-shattering orgasm. But it looks like you’re unable to.

“Don’t cum, don’t cum, don’t cum,” you think.

Yeeesss!” Danielle yells suddenly.

She’s rubbing her clit furiously and squeezing her tits harder than anyone ever has. Her body starts to shake uncontrollably and you let go of her hair. Danielle’s upper body collapses during her orgasm, and you need all your strength to keep her from falling down. You have stopped thrusting and so you haven’t cum yet. As Danielle finally gets down to earth, all she can do is mumble. You slide out of her and lay her down on the ground, as she is unable to stand.

“Honey?” you ask.

“Yes,” comes the soft reply, before realising that you didn’t cum. “Oh, that.”

“Yes, that.”

“Do it wherever you like,” she says. “Anywhere.”

Danielle lays on her back and you put your knees on either side of her breasts. You sit down and start to jerk off. It’s too bad Danielle can’t do it for you. You quickly blow your load onto Danielle’s breasts. Spurt after spurt lands on her tits, some even landing on her neck.

“Hmmm,” she moans, while you’re still cumming. “So that’s how much you love me.”

After a couple of more spurts, you regain your breath.

“No,” you say. “I love you much more than that."

It’s a huge load that you’ve just shot. Both her tits are covered in your semen and some is dripping from her neck.

“Just lay still, I’ll get a towel,” you say.

“What a gentleman,” Danielle responds, half asleep.

You grab a towel and clean your girlfriend up. You would love to take a shower with her, but you know that the two of you are too exhausted to do that.

“Can you stand?” you ask.

“No. Just lay next to me.”

“Just a minute,” you say.

You walk into the bedroom and take the sheets of the bed. As you walk back into the living room, you see that Danielle has moved a little. She’s laying down on the carpet, facing away from you.

“It’s getting cold,” she lies.

You lay the sheets over her before laying down next to her. Her wet pussy drips all over the carpet and against your body, but you don’t care. You’re spooning with the most beautiful woman on earth.

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments