Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping Out A Classmate - Chapter 17

"Another naughty day in Puerto Rico"

4
1 Comment 1
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
You wake up lying on the carpet next to Danielle. Although you fucked her last night, your cock is hard. It can’t be blamed though: your cock is resting between Danielle’s ass cheeks. The thought of fucking your girlfriend makes your cock twitch. Danielle obviously feels this.

“Morning,” she says. “Thinking about fucking me again?”

“Always,” you say before kissing her neck and caressing her shoulder.

“Well, we’ve got time.”

To emphasise this, she moves her ass up and down a little. It’s only now that you realise that she’s very wet.

“You want it bad, don’t you?” 

“Just shut up,” Danielle says and rolls over.

She’s now on top of top, your cock pressed between her pussy lips. The look on her face reveals her intentions, if they were not already clear. You’re going to get fucked by this woman, whether you like it or not. The drop of pre-cum that leaks from your cock speaks for itself. You want this just as bad as she does.

“How much time do we have?” you ask, knowing that if you miss breakfast, you won’t be able to eat until noon.

“Not much, so you'd better be quick,” Danielle says as she lifts up.

“We may need a condom if you want it fast,” you tell her. “Otherwise my cum will leak from your pussy.”

“Good point,” Danielle says.

She stands and trots into the bedroom, her boobs and ass shaking nicely. She quickly comes back with a condom and a vibrator. She kneels down with her face close to your throbbing member. She puts the condom on the head of your cock, before helping it down your shaft with her mouth. Her blowjob isn’t as good as usual, it feels a bit hurried. But you’re not going to complain.

When the condom is wrapped around your whole cock, she stops. She squats above and slowly lowers herself. You grab your cock and hold it, pointing it at her pussy.

“Don’t,” she says. “I’m in charge now.”

“As you wish,” you reply as Danielle takes it from you.

She lowers herself until your cock touches her hole. But it’s not touching her pussy, it’s touching her asshole. Before you can say anything, Danielle lowers herself even more and her ass engulfs your cock. It’s all going much easier than other times when you and Danielle had anal sex.

“It’s so big,” she moans.

Danielle lowers herself until her pussy touches your pubic bone. Her drenching pussy is leaking fluids over your body.

“Have you been playing with yourself?”

“Yes, I have,” she says. “I’ve been awake for over an hour and all I could think about was how you fucked me yesterday. It got me so horny, I had to play with myself. I knew that when you would wake up, we wouldn’t have much time left and I thought you would cum faster in my ass, so I played with it a little.”

By now, she’s used to your cock in her ass. She starts to move up and down.

“Give me the vibrator,” you say.

She hands it to you and you turn it on, before holding it against her pussy. As she starts to move quicker and quicker, it gets harder for you to keep the vibrator in place with her pussy. Her tight ass quickly gets you to the point where an orgasm is inevitable. To make sure Danielle can cum as well, you push the vibrator into her wet pussy in one go.

You get the effect you want: Danielle moans loudly as she enjoys her orgasm. Her clenching muscles set you off as well. You start to release your semen into the condom. Danielle falls on top of you as her orgasm tears all the strength out of her body. Your still spurting cock falls out of her ass with a plopping sound.

“We should take a shower,” you suggest.

“Hell no,” Danielle moans. “You’ll fuck me again for sure.”

“I might,” you joke. “Let’s at least get dressed and a bit decent-looking before we head out.”

Danielle climbs off you and walks into the bathroom to clean herself. You clean your cock and put on some clothes before walking into the bathroom to put some gel in your hair. Danielle has put on trousers and a shirt. She quickly does her hair into a knot and she looks as hot as ever.

“I totally forgot to tell you good morning,” you joke as you enter the restaurant.

“You can make it up to me by grabbing some breakfast for me. I’ll go sit over there,” she says, pointing to a table for two in the corner.

You do as she asks and then go to the table Danielle has chosen.

“I don’t think I can go into the pool today,” she says. “You always stretch my poor ass.”

“Hey, you wanted it.”

“Don’t tell me you didn’t,” she laughs. “That’s what I thought,” she adds in response to your blushing cheeks.

“Well, you’re going into the pool today, that’s for sure,” you say after regaining your composure.

“Is it?” Danielle asks with a grin. “And why’s that?”

You lean in closer to her, so nobody else can hear what you’re about to say. “Because I’m going to fuck your brains out in the pool today.”

Danielle is flabbergasted. “What happened to the shy guy who just wanted to help out a classmate?”

“What happened to the untouchable, beautiful, lovely, way-out-of-my-league-Danielle?” you retort.

“I was never untouchable, you just thought I was.”

“Well, you’re still out of my league.”

“And those other terms you used to describe me?”

“Yes, you’re also still lovely and beautiful,” you say.

PeerlessGalad
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeerlessGalad

“You shouldn’t be asking for compliments like that.”

You and Danielle continue to joke around during breakfast. When you walk out of the restaurant again, you notice that the sun has been replaced by dark clouds. No-one is around the pool. The perfect scenario to fuck Danielle.

“I’m not going in there, it’s way too cold.”

“I’ll just have to keep you warm then,” you say as you feel the water.

The water is cold indeed. Danielle had only put her hand in, but pulled it back quickly. You did exactly the same. Luckily, although the sun’s not visible, the temperature is still great.

“We’ll just have to enjoy the temperature, Michael,” Danielle says. “I don’t feel like going into that pool.”

You and Danielle change into your swimming clothes, hoping that you can get a tan when the sun shines again. The two of you put your towels on two of the beds, the same as yesterday’s, and walk around the pool for a bit.

“There’s absolutely no-one here,” Danielle notices.

“I know,” you say as you slap her ass.

“Hey!” she squeals. “Don’t even think about it.”

But it’s too late. By the time Danielle has finished her sentence, you push her into the pool and jump after her.

“Aaahhhhh it’s cold,” she says as she resurfaces. “I bet your cock is as small as a shrimp.”

“Come and feel for yourself.”

Your cock might not be as big as normal, but it’s most certainly bigger than a shrimp. It’s probably still too big to go into her ass in one stroke, even though it’s already been fucked. Danielle put her arms around your neck and her legs around your waist.

“I thought I said we weren’t going to do this,” she softly says.

You’re not quite sure whether she’s just playing or genuinely doesn’t want to have sex in the pool right now. “I know, but the circumstances are perfect,” you say.

“Perfect? I’m freezing to death!”

“I know, but there’s no-one around, so minimal risk of getting caught.”’

“Getting caught? Why should we get caught when others are around? We’re only kissing,” Danielle says as she starts to kiss you passionately.

You know that this is the sign for you to do as you please. You move your hands down and get your cock out of your swimming trunks. You slip Danielle’s bikini bottom to the side so you can enter her. Danielle stops the kiss when she feels your cock touching her pussy. She looks into your eyes as you slowly push your cock inside. At first, her look was full of love. But now that you’re buried in her love tunnel, all you see is lust.

“Go on,” she says. “Use it. Use my pussy for your pleasure.”

As always, you do as the lady says. Also as usual, when fucking in public places, you know that you won’t last long. That might be a good thing, since the sun seems to be coming back and the clouds are fading. Now that the sun starts to shine, people will probably get in the pool fast.

You start to fuck Danielle harder than usual, but not quite as rough as you did this morning. Your hands squeeze her ass and Danielle moans against your neck. She starts to plant kisses all over your neck and face while you focus on your movements below the surface.

The sensations down there are overwhelming. Except for the lovely feeling of Danielle’s pussy, you are also feeling the cold temperature of the water when you pull out and the warmth of Danielle’s body when you push in. The feeling of the alternate cold, then heat, then cold, then heat, quickly become too much. You close your eyes as you feel your cum racing from your balls through your shaft. Danielle notices you’re about to cum and kisses you to make sure your moans won’t be heard by anyone. You fill her pussy with your cum.

When you come down from your orgasm, your eyes still closed, you feel water splash against your face. At first you think Danielle is just having some fun, but when you open your eyes you can see a couple of kids swimming towards a ball, which was thrown in by their father. You were so oblivious to your surroundings, that you haven’t noticed that it’s quite crowded. An old man looks at you and gives you a look as if to say, “Well done, boy.”

“I think we should get out of the pool,” Danielle says. “Before those kids see things they shouldn’t.”

You pull out of Danielle and quickly put her bikini briefs in place, hoping that they will keep the sperm from flowing into the pool. You put your cock back in your trunks and you both climb out of the pool and quickly walk towards your bungalow.

“Do you think anyone saw us?” Danielle giggles and blushes.

You think about the old man, who must have enjoyed the show.

“No, darling, I don’t think so.”

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments