Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping out a Classmate - Chapter 18

"After a stressful week you help Danielle relax"

6
5 Comments 5
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words
After a holiday at Puerto Rico you and Danielle have returned to your hometown. The holiday has passed quickly, mostly because you slept a lot. You had to sleep as much as you did, though, because you and Danielle fucked and fucked and fucked. Not a day had gone by without fucking.

Now you’re back at Danielle’s place. You and Danielle are looking for another apartment. You want to live together, but Danielle doesn’t want to live in this apartment much longer. She says it reminds her of her former boyfriends, whom have all treated her badly. Now she’s with you, and with school finished, she wants a fresh start at life.

You’re both trying hard to find a job. You have had some job interviews which all went quite well, Danielle is having some problems. She’s had far more interviews than you have, yet she hasn’t had a job offer yet, while you have had two. Today you will decide which on you will accept. It all depends on the interview Danielle has had a week ago. Today she will hear whether she’s getting the job or not.

The job offers you have are in two different towns, one more appealing that the other. But the job in the less appealing city pays better. With that job, you’ll be able to run the household with you and Danielle on your own, so if Danielle gets rejected, you’ll take that job. If Danielle gets the job, you’ll take the job in the more appealing city. The interview Danielle has had, is also for a company close to that city.

You’re packing some of your stuff at your parents’ place. Your room is filled with bags full of clothes and boxes with your stuff. Your parents have helped you a lot and have supported you and Danielle in your plan to move in together. Suddenly your phone rings. Of course it’s Danielle who’s calling.

“Hi sweetie,” you say.

“I got the job!” she says cheerfully.

“That’s great,” you tell her. “I’ll come over as soon as I’m done packing.”

“Well, don’t rush it,” Danielle starts. “I’m with my parents, and I’ll probably stay for dinner, if that’s okay with you.”

“Oh, okay,” you stammer. “Well, that’s fine. I’ll see you tonight then. Have fun!”

“Thank you. I’ll reward you when I get home. Bye.”

But you know something that she doesn’t. She won’t reward you, you’ll reward her. In one of the boxes at her apartment isn’t stuff that’s meant to go to the new place you and Danielle will buy; it’s meant for tonight.

As soon as Danielle hangs up, you leave. You still don’t own a car, so you have to go by bus. It takes quite long to get there, but it’ll all be worth it. When you arrive, you enter the apartment. Danielle hasn’t moved a thing, so she can’t have found out anything.

You put all the boxes in the corner of the room, making sure they’re out of sight when Danielle will enter. You put the box you need on the kitchen counter, so you can easily get the things you need. You lay down rose petals from the front door to the bedroom.

Next, you change the bed sheets. Instead of the usual ones, you put extra soft red bed sheets on the bed. Next to the bed, on the nightstand, you put massage oil and a speaker, which is connected to your phone.

You play some relaxing music to help you calm down. You’re really nervous for tonight. You get the cards you bought earlier from the box. They’re smaller then postcards, have romantic images on the front and a little bit of space to write on the back. You write down some romantic messages and drop then onto the string of rose petals on the floor.

As it is about time for Danielle to come home, you change the playlist to a more romantic list. You walk out the window and wait for Danielle to arrive. Pretty soon you can see her car drive into the street and you walk into the bedroom, waiting to her the front door opening.

“Michael?” Danielle asks as she opens the door, before noticing what you’ve done. “Michael, what is all this?” she giggles.

You walk out of the bedroom to reveal yourself.

“Oh my god,” Danielle laughs. “You’re wearing your blouse!”

You are wearing your blouse indeed. She bought it for you some time ago, because she thought you needed to look more like an adult when going to job interviews. You’ve tucked the blouse into your trousers, which you know Danielle likes.

“You know what that does to me,” Danielle says with a naughty grin.

“I’m sorry to disappoint you,” you start. “But that’s not why I did all this. Please follow the rose petals.”

You grab a glass of wine for Danielle as she starts to walk and picks up the first card.

“Aawh,” she says, as tears fill her eyes. “You don’t have to do this.”

“Please continue, sweetheart.”

Danielle sighs, visibly touched by your efforts. The last week has been tough for her. She’s tired and that means she gets emotional easily. She proceeds to follow the line and read the cards, before she gets to the chair.

“Please sit down, darling.”

She does so without hesitation. You hand her the glass of wine.

“Now, I know this week has been very tough for you,” you start.

“Michael…” Danielle tries to interrupt, but you continue.

“I want to help you relax. What we did in Puerto Rico had to do with lust. Love as well, but mostly lust. This time, I want to show you my love.”

Danielle doesn’t respond and decides to enjoy whatever it is that you’ve prepared. You start to massage her shoulders through the fabric of her shirt. Danielle moans in reaction to your touch.

“So I guess this is my special night?” Danielle asks.

“I guess so.”

“Maybe I should take off my shirt?” Danielle says in a seductive tone.

“Not yet,” you say. “But we’ll get to that soon.”

You continue to massage her shoulders while she drinks her wine. When she’s finished, it’s time to move on to the next step. You ask her to follow the line of rose petals once more. She does so without any resistance. You can see that she likes what you’ve done for her. She reaches a massage table. You stand behind her and touch her hips.

“Do you need any help with undressing?” you ask with a grin, which she can’t see.

“Well, if it isn’t too much trouble,” Danielle replies.

Of course it isn’t. You grab the hem of her shirt and move it up. Danielle puts her hands in the air to help you. You throw the shirt away and proceed with the undressing of the beautiful woman in front of you. You unclasp her bra and it quickly falls to the ground. Instead of moving her around so you can see her perfect breasts, you continue undressing her.

Your hands move around her waist to unbutton and unzip her trousers. Although it’s difficult, you manage to do so and slide her trousers down her nice butt and slim, beautiful legs. She steps out of them and you then move her panties down. She steps out of them as well and lays down on the massage table. One thing is for certain: her ass is the most beautiful thing in this house. That’s only because her face is not visible for you, but still.

“Would the lady like a towel to cover her special parts?” you ask while you slap her ass softly.

“If mister can manage to go without touching my ass, that won’t be necessary.”

“I’ll try,” you say.

You grab the massage oil and carefully squeeze the bottle so the liquid doesn’t surprise Danielle as it comes down on her back. You then distribute the oil all over her back, before resuming the massage.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

With the romantic music still playing and your touch softly caressing Danielle, she seems to relax better than ever. After a while, you hear the second last song start to play.

“After this song,” you tell Danielle. “A special song starts. I hope you can enjoy it as much as I do, because it reminds me of you.”

“Aawh,” Danielle says. “James Blunt?”

“No,” you say. “Just listen.”

You continue to caress Danielle’s back throughout the whole song. Then the last song starts. You are getting nervous because you hope Danielle doesn’t think it’s pathetic or something like that.

“You’re better than the best,” you sing along with the song.

You stop your singing immediately, because you’ll ruin the song.

“Continue,” Danielle says. “It means more when you sing it.”

You doubt whether you will sing along or not. It would mean your awful voice would ruin the song. But Danielle is right. It will mean more when you sing it than when some singer sings it. You decide to sing along, just in time for the most important part: the chorus.

You make me smile like the sun
Fall outta bed
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile


Danielle turns around, her eyes filled with tears.

“That’s beautiful,” she softly says.

“Did you like it?” you ask, the song still playing in the background.

“Of course I did,” she cries, as tears begin to fall down her cheeks.

She stands up and hugs you.

“I love you so much,” she sobs.

“I love you too.”

Danielle moves in for a kiss, which you happily return. It’s not just a kiss. Her tongue pushes into your mouth and starts to fight yours. Her hands start to caress your back, while yours do the same to hers. She wants to feel your skin and pulls your blouse out of your trousers. You move your hands from her back and pull away from Danielle to undo your buttons.

“I can’t wait that long,” Danielle moans as she tears your blouse open, buttons flying around the two of you.

Danielle kisses you again as you pull the ripped blouse from your body. At the same time, her hands unzip your trousers hungrily. It seems like lust is taking over and soon you’re just as naked as Danielle is. She gets on her knees to suck you off, but you stop her before she can grab your cock.

“No,” is all you can say.

Danielle looks confused as you lead her to the bed. The red sheets get her attention and she gets more tears in her eyes, knowing that you’ve put quite a lot of effort in preparing all of this.

You lay her down on the bed and move in between her legs. Her pussy is already wet and ready for fucking, but you’ve got other plans. She spreads her legs to welcome your cock, but you move down until your head is resting between her legs.

“I want the real thing, Michael. Fuck me,” she says.

“Sorry, miss,” you say. “Tonight we’re making love.”

You lick her pussy teasingly. Your touch is not enough to really pleasure her, but it is enough to make her shiver. Danielle moves her hand to your head and tries to pull you closer to her slit, but you resist. Danielle knows that she won’t win this fight, so she lets you do what you want. Instead, she squeezes her own breasts to get some pleasure. You don’t tease her long. After a couple of minutes of real pussy licking you move back up and line up your cock with her pussy.

“Finally,” Danielle smiles.

You slowly push your cock in her wet love tunnel. Danielle moans as you fill her up until your balls hit her ass. She seems prepared to get a pounding, but instead you move out very slow. When only the head of your cock is still buried inside her, you start pushing back in again. You still go slow. You kiss Danielle and she returns the kiss with more passion than ever.

Danielle stops squeezing her tits and moves her hands around your back. Her soft touch pleasures you like nothing else ever could as it is a touch of love. True love. Your hands softly caress her head and her hair, while you maintain your pace. Suddenly Danielle’s legs move around your waist. Her unexpected move makes you lose your balance.

You roll over without breaking touch with Danielle. With her on top, still kissing, she decides the pace. She moves a little faster than you did, wanting to continue this for as long as possible. You both know that it won’t take long until you both climax. The build-up has been too good for both of you to not be on the verge of cumming.

Danielle seems to go first. She moans louder and louder and her moves become more rapid. She has to break the kiss. You make your move fast and suck on one of her breasts. If she wasn’t cumming already, she’s definitely doing so now. Her body shakes as an orgasm races through her body. Her velvet tunnel grips down onto your cock while you’re moving in and out of her. Normally that would make you cum, but it’s something else that does the trick for you.

“Michael, I love you,” Danielle moans while still enjoying her climax.

“I love you too,” you groan, while now blasting your load inside Danielle.

Danielle has already regained her composure while you’re still spurting cum into her womb. She kisses your neck and chest while you cum. When you finally stop, you need a moment to catch your breath. Danielle is still kissing your chest and your cock is still buried inside her. It slowly deflates and escapes the grip of her pussy. Cum mixed with her own juices starts to leak on your crotch and onto the sheets. But none of that matters.

When Danielle finally rolls over, you can see that she’s content with everything that happened. The two of you lay in bed together for the rest of the evening, talking about the past, the present and the future.

Your cock twitches a little every time you and Danielle talk about fucks you’ve had in the past, like when she rode you in the airplane or in class. She occasionally plays with your member, but it doesn’t get to its fully erect state anymore. There’s no need for that. You’re not going to fuck each other anymore. At least, not tonight. After a while you lay down under the normal sheets, having thrown the sheet with your juices away.

You then talk about what you’re going to do for the next couple of days. It’s not as much fun as the talks about the past, but it needs to be done. The following days will be full of moving boxes from your current apartment to your new one. Lucky for you, you’ll get some rest when shopping for furniture, since you won’t take everything in Danielle’s current apartment.

The talks about the future are the most fun, even more than talking about fucking. Danielle is already talking about having children. You close your eyes for a moment, imagining Danielle as a mom. You like fucking her, but nothing is better than spending time with this amazing woman. Imagining her as a mom of your children, and your wife, makes your world feel like a dream.

“Are you fantasizing about fucking me?” Danielle laughs.

“No,” you answer honestly. “I was thinking about how perfect my life is now that I’m with you.”

“Aawh,” she says as she snuggles closer against you. “I’ve never felt like this before. Everybody, except for my parents, always seems to love me for my looks. With you, that’s different. I know you love my body, but I also know that you love me for who I am. Maybe even more than you love my body.”

“I do love your body,” you admit. “But I love you as a person as well, just like you just said.”

“Stay with me,” Danielle says.

“Believe me,” you say. “I will.”

The two of you don’t say anything else after that and drift into a peaceful sleep, both loving the feeling of having their lover so close.

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments