Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Blue Eyed Guy Part 4

3
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Saturday morning…

The past week had gone so slowly that both Daniel and Sarah were glad that it was the weekend. Neither had to be on set, so they had decided to have a long lie in bed, before heading to Sarah’s apartment to pack away some more of her things. Sarah stirred slightly in her sleep, but did not wake. Daniel was looking down at her, watching her sleep. Just like he had done every morning since she had moved in with him. He kissed her lightly on the tip of her nose. This caused Sarah to wake up.

“Morning gorgeous,” Daniel said.

“Morning. Sleep well?” Sarah replied.

Daniel nodded and kissed her nose again.

Sarah rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling. She still couldn't quite believe that after four days that she was living with Daniel. She turned her head towards him. He looked so gorgeous this morning. His hair was all messy and his eyes all puffy from sleeping. She reached out a hand to him and ran it down his chest. This caused him to shiver with pleasure. Daniel responded by running his fingertips up and down the inside of her thigh. Sarah moaned quietly.

Daniel certainly knew how to make her respond. Especially in the morning. She never knew just how horny she was then. Sarah moved her hand slowly down his 'happy trail', before moving to his slight hard on. She ran her fingertips up and down his shaft, which caused him to respond immediately. Daniel’s fingers meantime were working their way higher and were now gently brushing the entrance to her pussy. Sarah could feel herself getting wetter as the minutes went by. She wiggled her hips to encourage him to go further.

He took the hint and gently inserted his middle and index finger into her pussy. Sarah moaned with pleasure. Daniel moved his fingers gently to begin with, before starting to build up a rhythm. His thumb started working on her clitoris and Sarah could feel the orgasm build slowly inside her. She didn’t want to though until she had felt him inside her.

“Stop!” she said huskily.

Daniel did as he was told and removed his fingers from her now dripping pussy. He rubbed her juices over his cock, before positioning himself above her. Sarah arched her back as Daniel slid his cock into her. Daniel started working Sarah’s clitoris again with his thumb with one hand while caressing one of her breasts with the other. Sarah closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure. No man had ever made her feel this way before. Sarah could feel her orgasm build higher and higher. She knew she was close. Daniel was thrusting more powerfully and was moaning quietly with every thrust.

They went on like this for twenty minutes, before both succumbing to the need of fulfillment. As Sarah’s orgasm raged through her she felt Daniel shoot his load into her pussy. They collapsed onto the bed in a heap, all sweaty and hot. Daniel kissed Sarah on the lips and ran his hand gently over her face moving the hair from her face.

“Daniel, I can’t breathe. You’re squashing me!” Sarah said, laughing.

Laughing, Daniel rolled off Sarah but remained looking at her.

He took her face in his hands and looked her straight in the eye before saying, “What have you done to me? I have never felt like this about anyone before. I’m bewitched by you. Sarah, I think I’m falling in love with you.”

Sarah looked at Daniel a moment before whispering, “I think I’m falling in love with you too, Daniel. I have never been so happy with someone before. I feel I can say anything to you and know that you won’t judge me for it.”

Daniel scooped Sarah into his arms and held her close. She breathed in his scent and kissed his chest more than once. Daniel let Sarah go, got out of bed and went to the dresser next to the window. Sarah watched his ass, with her head cocked to the side. He opened the drawer, removed something from it then closed it again. He came back to bed and took Sarah into his arms again.

“This is for you. To show that I’m serious about us. You’ll need it,” he said smiling as held out his hand.

Sarah prised open his fingers to see a key in the palm of his hand. She looked at him.

“To the house?” she asked.

Daniel nodded and kissed her fully on the lips. Sarah was too shocked to say anything. She wrapped her arms around Daniel and held him close.

Later that morning...

Daniel came back into the flat after taking another box down to his car. He could hear the clattering of plates in the kitchen and went to see what Sarah was up to. She was making lunch for them both. Sarah looked up and smiled at him.

“Sit. It’s almost ready. Do you want fresh orange juice, or flavored water to go with your Panini?” Sarah asked, while taking two glasses down from a cupboard.

“Just whatever you’re having babe will be fine. I’m not fussed. Sarah, darling, I’ve been thinking, we should have an evening getting to know one another a bit better. 'Cos, when you look at us, we hardly know anything about each other. What do you think?” Daniel said.

Sarah stopped what she was doing and looked at Daniel thoughtfully before saying jokingly, “You're right. We know nothing about each other really. It might turn out that you're married with two kids for all I know."

Daniel turned away, pretending to look out of the window. Sarah didn’t notice this, as she had gone back to preparing lunch. A few minutes later they were both sitting eating and talking about how many more things they would have before they could head back to Daniel’s London house. It was as though Sarah’s comment about a wife and kids had never been said. They laughed and joked for another couple of hours and soon the place looked exactly like it had done when Sarah had moved into it eighteen months before.

That evening…

Sarah and Daniel were curled up on the sofa together sharing a bottle of red wine. She looked at him and smiled. He was so perfect. She couldn't believe her luck. Finally she had found a man who gave a shit about her and cared about how she felt. Unlike her ex. Daniel felt her gaze upon him and looked at her and kissed her lightly on the tip of the nose.

“What you thinking about hun?” he asked, looking deep into her large hazel eyes.

“Just that I’m the luckiest girl alive. I’m finally with a man who gives a shit about me and my feelings. It’s no wonder I’m in love with you already, and it’s been what five days in total that we have been together?!”she replied, smiling.

Daniel sat up and looked at Sarah, concern written all over his face.

“What’s gone on with you before then? Come on we said we would chat about our pasts tonight. You carry on with this thought. Why am I so special to you?” Daniel said taking Sarah’s hand in his and bringing it to his lips.

Sarah took a deep breath, "You sure you want to hear this?”

Daniel nodded and urged her to carry on, he was listening.

“Well about eighteen months ago, my boyfriend, Tom and I broke up. We had been together for nearly five years. Engaged for nearly two of them."

"Six months before we split though, everything between us was great. I was pregnant with our first child and we couldn't be happier. Everything went well throughout the pregnancy. I had never felt better until the day I gave birth. I thought everything was fine, then I realised I never heard the baby cry."

"I looked up at the midwife, who was cradling my baby in her arms; she looked so upset for me. The baby had been stillborn. I burst into tears and shook my head when the midwife asked if I wanted to hold my son. They had to sedate me, I was so distraught. Tom and I both found it hard to come to terms with. I think I dealt with it better than he did though."

"We were constantly fighting with one another and so we broke off the engagement until we were both certain that it was what we wanted. We went on like this for over three months, before I called it a day. I had come to realize that I didn’t love Tom any more, hadn’t loved him for a long time, but stayed with him because I didn’t know how to put a stop to us."

"So, I walked out on him. Just packed my things, left him a note saying I was sorry and left. I changed my mobile number and everything. My family were not best pleased and tried with all their might to get me to go back to him. I wasn’t having it though. That’s when I left Scotland and came to London to live."

"I took a six-month course in media and landed a job on-set. I haven’t seen or spoken to my family since. So there you go. That’s just the start, but I think that’s the most crucial part you need to know about me," Sarah said, before looking away from Daniel.

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks



Daniel turned Sarah’s face towards him, took it in both his hands and looked her straight in the eye. Sarah searched his face for a reaction to her story, but couldn't see any of the usual things that she always saw on people’s faces after she had told them her story.

“My god baby, that’s awful. I never realised. You seem so happy and in control. I never thought that something like that lay in your past. I thought it was only me who had shit things happen to them. I guess I was wrong,” Daniel said after a while.

Sarah looked at Daniel and smiled. She knew that he wouldn’t react badly to her past. He was just that kind of guy. Daniel took Sarah in his arms and hugged.

Sarah broke free of his hold and looked at him.

“It’s your turn now. Tell me about your past. I bet it can’t be as bad as what I just told you!” she said giving Daniel’s ear a kiss.

“Well, I might just surprise you there, darling.”

“What do you mean, you might just surprise me? Daniel, what is it?” Sarah asked, looking at him quizzically.

Daniel looked at Sarah and kissed her nose before continuing, "Right, well it’s not as bad as yours, but it’s not the best. I was married for two years, to a girl called Fiona. We have a thirteen year old daughter, Sally together. I was really young at the time and wasn’t ready to be a husband, or a father. I fucked it up to be honest."

"My career came before my family, so we got divorced. I was single for a few years and then I met Lanna, whom I was with until six months ago. Lanna and I were together seven years. I would have done anything for her, just not what she wanted. She wanted us to get married, but I wasn’t ready for that and we split because she couldn't go on the way we were. She needed a guarantee that we were going somewhere, and I couldn't give her that."

"It hurt me quite a lot as I loved her. I never thought I would find another person like her. Then I met you. So, you see it may not be as shocking as your past but it hurt like hell at the time,” Daniel finished.

Sarah sat looking at Daniel with her mouth hanging open. She would never have guessed that someone like Daniel would have had a wife and a daughter. He didn’t look like a dad; he was too young to have a thirteen year-old daughter. She gave herself a little shake and looked at him properly. He was sitting, watching her face, trying to find any sign that would show how she was feeling about what he had just told her. She put her hand to his face and caressed it gently. He gave a sigh of relief.

“I had no idea that you had been married before Daniel. There is nothing here that suggests you have a daughter. Oh my god! I teased you about having a wife and two kids earlier. I’m so sorry. I can understand why you avoiding getting married too, especially after being divorced. How old were you at the time?” Sarah said finally.

Daniel looked at her and smiled. She had taken everything in and had time to think about what she had said earlier. She was intelligent as well as beautiful, he thought.

“It doesn’t matter what you said earlier baby. You weren’t to know that it might actually have some truth in it. I know, I do have photos of Sally, but I keep them in a photo album, makes it easier for me and the people around me. I was twenty four when Fiona and I got divorced. I was young, but I should have known better."

"I should never have gotten married at such a young age. I wasn’t ready for it. That’s exactly why I couldn't marry Lanna; I was terrified that I would fuck up again. Seems silly now, but at the time it was the right thing for me to say. It seems we both have had a pretty shit time of late. Maybe that’s what’s brought us together; we have both been through the mill and can see ourselves in the other?” Daniel said.

Sarah nodded. Daniel had it so right. She did see something of herself in him and now she knew what. They had both had their hearts ripped to shreds. She cuddled up to Daniel and kissed his arm that went automatically around her.

“So, what else do you want to know about me, Daniel? We both have a good idea about our past, but surely there are other things you want to know?” Sarah said after a while.

“There are heaps of things I would love to know about you. So many things we don’t know about one another. Seems weird how we love each other so much but know so little about the other. Don’t you think? I have never fallen for a girl this quickly before. It’s as though you have stripped my defenses away and landed straight in my heart. That sounds so soppy!” Daniel said, making a noise of disgust.

Sarah looked up at Daniel and saw that his eyes were misted with tears. She sat up and turned his face to hers.

“There is nothing soppy about any of that at all. It shows that you are a sensitive guy. Hundreds of girls would kill to have a guy like that in their lives. I wouldn’t have you any other way, Daniel. Now enough of this thinking that you are a sap. What’s your favourite song, band, that kind of thing?” Sarah finished.

Daniel laughed and Sarah saw the tears disappear from his eyes as quickly as they had appeared in the first place.

“That’s a hard one. I have so many songs that I love. I love anything from Oasis, Die Toten Hosen; their German band, just anything really. I don’t really mind as long as it isn’t shit,” Daniel said laughing.

“What about you? What’s you favourite song and band?” he asked.

“Well, I’m your typical girl really; I go for all the lovey dovey songs. I have never heard of Die Toten Hosen before. I do love Oasis though. Some of their songs are amazing. I pretty much can listen to anything too. I’m not all that fond of classical music, but I can listen to it as it doesn’t really bother me,” Sarah said.

Daniel got off the sofa and made his way to the music centre that sat in one of the corners of his lounge. He ran his finger down his collection of CDs, before stopping at the one that he was looking for. He slipped it from its compartment, opened the case and popped it into the player. He skipped a few tracks before leaving it to play. Sarah looked at Daniel, who just smiled at her. Then this German bloke started singing. Sarah smiled.

“Die Toten Hosen?” she asked, looking at Daniel who was smiling.

He nodded at her, then went to get another bottle of wine, as he had just realised that they had finished the one that was sitting on the coffee table. He came back with another bottle and saw Sarah standing looking through his collection of CD’s. Die Toten Hosen still playing. Sarah never heard him come back in as he wasn’t wearing any shoes. Daniel put the bottle down on the table and went over to her to see what CD she was looking at. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her neck.

“Seen anything you like? Put on anything you like, hun? I love all of them,” he said kissing her neck again.

Daniel went and poured himself another glass of wine and topped up Sarah’s, before flopping down on the sofa again. Sarah had stopped the CD and put it back where Daniel had taken it from and then put in the one she had been looking at. Daniel put his glass down and waited to see which one she had chosen.
Secret Smile by Semisonic started to play. Daniel smiled and looked up at Sarah. She had turned to look at Daniel. She held out her hand to him.

“Dance with me,” she said.

Daniel laughed and stood up and made his way to her and took her in his arms. They swayed in time to the music for a while.

“This is one of my all time favourite songs. Quite soppy really,” Daniel whispered in Sarah’s ear.

“It is a beautiful song. I haven’t heard it for so long. Perfect song to dance to,” Sarah replied.

They stopped dancing and looked at one another. Daniel traced his finger round Sarah’s mouth and then down her chin and neck. He kissed her gently on the lips and then the neck. Sarah sighed with pleasure and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and buried her face in his shoulder and breathed in his scent.

“It’s late. We should go to bed. I have to be on set tomorrow morning,” Daniel said a few hours later playing with a strand of Sarah’s hair.

They had stood, embracing and kissing like that for ages, before finishing another bottle of wine and lying on the sofa together cuddling. Sarah sat up and looked at Daniel and made a face.

“Really? On a Sunday!? Well, I’ll come with you. I have a few things that I could get done. How long will you be?” Sarah asked, still pouting slightly.

“A couple of hours at the most. Then I will bring you home and fuck the living daylights out of you!!” Daniel said with a mischievous grin on his face.

Sarah laughed and stood up and lead the way to the bedroom, where they curled up together and fell asleep still holding hands.

Published 
Written by Sazza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments