Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her night shift at the hospital

"She felt her nipples harden and her panties became moist..."

12
3 Comments 3
16.7k Views 16.7k
553 words 553 words


Debbie was working the graveyard shift at Mercy hospital. She hated it, but due to the staffing issues she had no choice so 11am to 7am it was. It was a break from her former life as a stripper and adult entertainer, she was a "recovering" Nymphomaniac and decided to take up Nursing three years ago. So here she was at mercy hospital at 2am checking on her patients. She went into room 412 and noticed a very attractive Football player who was there for observation due to a mild concussion. She stood over him checking his vitals, the small hospital robe wasn't enough to Accommodate his massive upper frame so he slept nude with only the sheet to cover him. She explored his smooth muscular chest staring at his dark nipples. Without thinking she began to rub his chest softly as he slept soundly.

She felt her nipples harden and her panties became moist, she stopped suddenly getting her composure and returned to her station. Just then over the intercom her co worker advised her she would be the only nurse on the 4th floor for at least another 45mins. She twitched in her chair and couldn't concentrate as the nipples on her 36DDs were so hard they throbbed. She promised herself just a few minutes more of touching the patient in room 412, this time her light touches were more forceful..she saw his dick grow through the thin sheet was still asleep...the doors wouldn't lock so closing the curtain would have to do. She pulled the sheet back and exposed a huge massive dick throbbing with the owner of such a magnificent tool still fast asleep...she told herself.."just a little taste" and she began licking the head slowly...gradually picking up speed and taking him deeper in her mouth...her hand took a life of their own undoing her shirt buttons and releasing her huge massive boobs...the patient began to moan a little...she quickly straddled him while telling him softly..

"its ok this will make you feel better"

Moving her underwear to the side she took hold of his cock and massaged the tip of her clit with his dick head...her juices were flowing...her breath became shallow..in an instant she sat on his dick without warning...her breath escaped her and was replaced with unspeakable exctasy...she went up and down the length of his dick with slow and deliberate motions..allowing her clit to feel the full effect of his shaft..waves after waves of orgasms consumed her..then suddenly two massive hands grabbed her ass tightly forcing the full length of the 11 inch cock inside her..her eyes opened to see her patient staring at her breast thrusting in with reckless abandoment...he fucked areas of her pussy she didn't know existed...and forcefully sucked her huge nipples...the pleasure was so intense she lost her breath n thought she was gonna pass out..until she felt load after load of hot creamy cum fill her insides...he held her tight for several minutes in that position so they both could catch their breath...she arose slowly..

LayllaSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayllaSummer

fixed her clothes...re-positioned her breast...and told the patient...

"ill be back to fill your prescription tomorrow night"

And tipped back to her station.

Published 
Written by x0x-sensuality-x0x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments