Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Sexual Escapade - Part 1

"I wanted someone experienced for my first time"

15
2 Comments 2
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I was eighteen. Life was good except I hadn’t had sex yet. Of course I had made out with a few guys in my class, but their clammy inexperienced hands led me nowhere. I wanted my first time to be special but that feeling was quickly overpowered by the overwhelming hormones.

And then I saw him on a Friday night. He wasn’t the hottest guy I had ever seen but he was Mark. Speaking that name now gives me a tingle. It was a party for the students of the college to meet the benefactors who would be sponsoring their scholarship and providing finances for the luxurious research work. We hit it off from the first instance. And no, I do not mean that we talked about research or studies, we just writhed from inside while people around us kept talking.

I instantly knew what he was felling but wanted to be sure before I directly approach him. As he went to get his drink, I brushed of my right boob over his arms. I don’t know what he felt but I became wetter than a river in rainy season. He became distant and aloof after that. While he was giving a speech about his Alma mater and how glad he was to contribute, I asked my Professor about him casually.

“Oh Mark, has been donating for years, divorced, his daughter is here, too. In fact, I think she is in your class.”

I turned to where the professor was pointing and I saw a plain girl with the dullest expressions on her face. After he finished his speech, I, with my heart beating out of my chest, asked him a few evidently unnecessary and vague questions. We were sitting at one of the tables facing each other while others were listening to the next person’s speech. He turned to me and whispered, “I can’t do this. I have a daughter your age.”

My boob was still on fire from where he had brushed against me. I got up from the chair, bent down as if to tell him something important and said, “I think that turns me on."

I flicked his ear with my tongue. I walked to the balcony for some air and to get away from the his cold sexy vibrations.

He came up behind me and handed me a note: Tomorrow - 2 pm. I'll pick you up.

It seemed strange that he wanted to do this in the middle of the day, but whatever.

Dressed in my finest, he came up with his fancy car in front of my apartment at exactly 2 p.m. the next day. He took me for a late lunch but all this time he was distant; that worried me. My first time with a guy who is distant and cold. He was caring and gentle but distant while I wanted to be pampered. What did I know?

He talked in monosyllables, "My place."

I nodded.

He did not even attempt to touch me in the car and I was too scared to make a move. He parked, gave me a key and told me, "27-C." For a moment I didn’t want to go alone but I remembered his serious face, my wet pussy and I kept walking. I went to the huge apartment and stood in the centre of the living room.

He came inside, locked the door, picked and carried me up to the bedroom, pinned me against the door and whispered, “You are so beautiful. I haven’t stopped thinking about you since yesterday."

Before I could reply he kissed me. His lips were hungry. His hands moved over my waist. He picked me up and, with my legs around his waist, he proceeded to remove my dress. He did not tear it, he did it so slowly that I had to beg him to fuck me. He paid no attention to my silly pleas. He proceeded to lick and play with my boobs while my legs were wrapped around him. He repeatedly said he was hungry for me.

He picked me up in the same position and threw me on top of the bed. I did not even realise that he began putting his dick inside me. He was still fully clothed with his dick out. My thong were down around my legs. When did all this happen? I began to say something and he murmured in my ear, “You are mine.”

If he did not know that it was my first time, he did not show it. As he went in, I busied myself in removing his shirt and by the time he entered me, my nails were digging in his back.

I was loud.

OliviaWilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaWilson1

And suddenly realised that I might have become too loud. I muffled my moans over his shoulder when he said, "Be loud."

When I hesitated, he pushed his dick harder. His balls were not hanging like most guys, they were compact and were almost spanking my ass. I said, “Mark, yes like this.”

That seemed to put him over the edge and he went on and on. His every thrust was different. He did as I said: harder, faster, slower, then harder and harder, I could not afford him to stop now. I was coming like never before. His dick was dripping my cum. And then that very moment, I heard him groan. He could only mumble, "Oh, oh, oh" as he went harder.

There is nothing more arousing that the sound of an older man groaning. The power I wielded over this otherwise cold man was pushing me closer to another orgasm. I wanted to come again. His hands were on my clit and his dick kept on stroking. I touched his hairy chest as he buried his face in my neck and said, "We’ll come together.”

“I am about to come.” As I said that his groans became louder. Again I came on his dick while he emptied himself inside me. I kept on shouting, "Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes!" My orgasm lasted for several seconds.

I looked at the clock and it was 6 p.m. I was longing for him again. Two minutes after coming two times on his dick when he said, “Get ready for more, we have the whole night."

To tell you more about myself, I had never been interested in older men. I was attracted to men in general and some very specific women (but that story comes later). I am twenty-five now, and having the experiences that I have had now, I would say that every girl should have a sugar daddy once. It is a special mixed feeling of control and dependence.

And when I say that Mark spoiled me for other guys, I really mean it. While masturbating, trying to look out for suitable porn, I usually end up with a old man and young girl fucking their brains out. The guy in the porn, invariably has some far-off resemblance to Mark and I don’t mean his face.

Back to the story where I was lying down on the bad, fully sated with two toe curling orgasms. I drifted off to sleep with my hands around Mark while he talked on the phone. I must have woken up an hour later with his hands around my neck. He was softly caressing me while his dick was on my face. Before I could be fully awake, it grew to double its size and slid into my mouth.

And he started moving. The pressure of satisfying him was mounting on me. I imagined all the gorgeous and experienced girls who must have passed through this bedroom. In that thought, I suddenly rolled my tongue over his dick and bobbed my head up and down, he cried in pleasure. That somehow gave me more confidence and I held his ass while I pushed him deeper inside.

After a while he pulled it out and starting striking my face with his dick. He especially loved when it made a slimy sound of his own pre cum and my saliva hitting my face. He started deep throating me as my hands had gone down to my pussy. The orgasm building in me was making me speak filthy things, I could never imagine otherwise.

“You dog, you want a young pussy for you old dick, it is tight enough for you.” I buckled under him as I came while he kept gyrating on me.

“Give me that,” he said about my cum all over my fingers. He did not lick them just smelled them.

“Where do you want to come?” I asked as he was going faster.

“Your ass." And within seconds, I was on my stomach while he came on my ass. Rubbing his cum on my asshole. I was rubbing my pussy with the bed as he cried in pleasure.

And them he did something, which none of the guys after him have done. 15 seconds after coming, he turned me over, put his finger in my pussy and started to finger fuck me. His fingers, unlike his body, were fat. Not pudgy but fat and long. He stroked me and while holding me, and kept repeating, “Come for me, come for me.”

He said again and again and again, until I did.

Published 
Written by bewitched
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments