Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He's Still the One

"Now it's his turn ...."

4
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
He walked into the office building with determination. She may have thought she got away clean, but he had thought of little else other than her since their explosive meeting four days ago. It had driven Mark nearly insane, but he had finally managed to locate Clare, the woman who had completely rocked his world. When she walked away from him on Friday night he couldn’t believe it. Now here it was, Tuesday morning and if his research was right this is where he would find her.

He walked up to the reception and was about to ask where her office was when he heard her voice. He turned and saw her talking with another woman. He walked towards her, enjoying the look of total shock on her face as she recognized him.

She walked quickly over to him grabbed his arm and pulled him into a nearby office.

“How did you find me?” she demanded

“I wasn’t finished,” Mark said with a smile “Did you really think I would let you just walk away? How I found you is irrelevant. What I’m planning now that I have ...” He grinned while looking her up and down.

Clare couldn’t believe it. Just his eyes running up and down her body had her wanting him. Wanting him so badly, she had to tuck her hands in her pockets to stop from reaching for him.

He reached out to her and pulled her against him, running his hands up and down from the base of her spine to her shoulder blades. Clare’s whole body shuddered and Mark chuckled.

“You want it too,” he said. “When are you done for the day?”

Clare hadn’t had a single coherent thought since he had touched her. She was lost in the sensations of his hands on her back, and in the memories of Friday night.

She reached up and took him by the back of the neck, drawing his face down to hers. She took his mouth in a kiss that she had been waiting four days for. He hauled her up against him fully and locked his arms around her hips. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held on. The sensations running through her body had her practically cumming and he had barely touched her.

She tore her lips from his and reached down for the buttons on his pants. Mark stopped her hands and walked over to the table against the wall of the office. He laid her down on the table and reached down and undid her pants, using both hands he pulled her pants down and off her legs tossing them to the side. He groaned with the realization that she had no panties on.

Clare was writhing on the table, wanting him to fuck her like he had before. She sat up and reached for him. He pushed her back down and kneeled on the floor between her legs.

With the realization of what was about to happen, Clare threw her head back and let out a loud moan.

“Shhhhhhh, he cautioned while running his hands up her legs, “you don’t want someone to come in and stop us do you?” He chuckled softly when she shook her head frantically.

Mark’s hands reached the juncture of her thighs and he could feel the heat radiating from her. He leaned forward and blew gently causing Clare to buck her hips upwards and moan again. He had to close his eyes and take a deep breath to compose himself; he didn’t want this to end before it started.

“Oh god please,” she whispered

“Please what?” Mark asked “Tell me what you want.”

“Oh god please, please kiss me.” Clare squeezed her eyes shut with anticipation.

Mark stood and leaned over her, taking her mouth in a hot kiss, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, mimicking what he so badly wanted to do with his cock.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha



Clare turned her head to the side and moaned “No ... kiss me down there, please please.”

Mark groaned and went back to his knees. He spread her legs, and blew on her pussy again.

“You should be more specific,” he teased. “How was I to know this is what you wanted?”

With that he leaned in and licked her pussy, using his hand to separate the lips and get deep inside. He flicked his tongue across her clit and she moaned again thrusting her hips up and grabbing the back of his head and holding it in place. Her body shuddered as she came in his mouth; she held onto his hair with both hands and kept him between her legs where she wanted him. Mark continued licking and sucking on her clit, causing tremors to run across her body repeatedly. He put one hand under her backside and lifted her hips to give him better access to what he wanted. The other hand went between her legs and he started fingering her pussy as he sucked her clit right into his mouth. He inserted two fingers into her and flicked her clit faster. Clare’s breath stopped as she came again in a rush of sensations.

“Ohohohoh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” she tried to contain herself but was too far gone. “Now. Please now, I want you inside me now.” She continued to grind her hips on his hand as she tried to pull him up over her.

Mark stood up and undid his belt and jeans, stripping them down to release his erection and stepping back between her legs. He rubbed his cock up and down at the entrance to her glistening pussy, and then in one solid thrust entered her. He could feel the contractions of her pussy walls as the aftershocks of her orgasms rippled through her. He was in to the hilt, and started pumping for all he was worth. Clare was pushing back against him with each stroke. He wanted to slow down, to make this last, but he could feel the tension in his balls as he got closer to the end.

“I’m cumming,” Mark groaned as he hauled her closer by the hips. “Oh god I’m cumming”

Clare leaned back on the table and ground her hips forward into his. She gasped as he reached down and used his fingers to bring her to another shattering orgasm.

Mark’s legs were trembling from the force of his own orgasm and he stepped back and reached for the chair. Sitting down he leaned forward and picked Clare up from the table and settled her on his lap.

“Hello Clare. I’m Mark. It was a pleasure meeting you the other night, and I’m glad we could get together again like this.”

Clare leaned her head on his chest and laughed softly. She stood and looked around for her pants, seeing them and stepping into them she turned to Mark and smiled.

“It was great seeing you again. I have no idea how you found me but I am so glad you did. Now I have to go back out there, but stick around, I’m off today; I only came in to drop something off. We can continue our date at your place.”

With that she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. Mark’s head dropped back on the chair and he smiled. He stood up and straightened his clothes, wanting to be ready to go when she came back.

A few minutes later she stuck her head in the door.

“Let's go, I can’t wait to get to know you better.” She laughed and winked at him as she said it.

Mark followed her out, barely able to walk because of the instant erection he got when she winked at him. This was going to be an interesting day...

Published 
Written by tlc99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments