Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His wonderful cock

3
1 Comment 1
9.0k Views 9.0k
780 words 780 words

I jumped at the idea of my boyfriend coming around, it had been a while since his wonderful cock had been inside of me and I was craving it. I was desperate for it by the time he got there, hoping he was as eager as me. We sat down and had a drink first, talking about casual things. I squirmed in my chair and found it hard to concentrate on anything but the thought of sex. I wanted his cock deep up my arse again; I wanted to feel as good as I had a few weeks ago. I continued to think of it and felt dampness between my legs as we casually sat there talking. He leaned forward and touched me, running his hand up my leg. I pressed my lips against his eagerly and stood up, walking to the bedroom. I threw my show pillows off the bed and took off my jewellery, placing it on my dressing table. He took his t-shirt off and unbuckled his pants, hanging them on the end of the bed.

  I unbuttoned my white blouse and unhooked my black lace bra. He stood there silent, watching and waiting. I let my breasts fall freely to his hungry gaze and looked down at his cock that was standing up straight staring at me. I pulled my jeans off and then my panties, letting him see my now wet pussy. He walked over to me and pressed his body up against mine. We got on the bed and he said “So, how do you want it?” “Up the arse first” I said, smiling. He moved me around and I held onto the top of the bed, gasping as his cock went up my arse.

“Oh, mm, yeah” I said, “Uh, uh, uh, oh yeah” he moaned and pushed deeper into me, going in and out of me with a fast pace. “Oh god yeah, oh gosh, oh my god that feels good” I said, feeling the bed moving beneath us. He went faster and faster yelling out as he shooted his load of cum into my arse. We got up and got dressed, going to have something to eat. He lay down on the couch, putting his feet up on the edge. I watched him for a moment then to my room, picking up a top of his that he’d left on the ground.

CarrieKerrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarrieKerrr

I held it loosely in my hands then moved it up to my nose, taking in his smell, intoxicating myself with it. It smelt so good that I started to moan, the smell of his sweat was such a turn on. I went back to the lounge room but was shocked to feel a very, very hard slap on my arse. I turned around to see him quickly walking away. He walked back to my room and I followed, smelling his scent in the pathway he’d already taken. He was sitting on my bed stroking his cock. He has his eyes closed but eventually opened them. “Need some help there” I said, walking over to the bed. He smirked then said “You could start by sucking my dick” “Okay” I said, positioning myself in front of it. “Take it all in babe” he said, pushing it into my mouth. I sucked on his cock for a while, hearing him slightly moan. I moved away and felt his hands gripping on my top, pulling it up over my head. “Let’s fuck again” he said, grabbing hold of me. “Come on” he said again, “I need to put my dick in some pussy”. I let him take off my top and felt his warm hand grab hold of one of my breasts. He squeezed on one of my nipples tightly and I felt myself tingle as he did so.   His thick, dirty fingers went inside my pussy and I squirmed at his touch. He leaned in to kiss me, darting his tongue into my mouth eagerly. He pulled my panties off and pushed his face down into me, licking at me with eager force. He pushed me further up the bed and dived his face down into my pussy again, pushing his tongue far into me. I arched my back in pleasure and he licked at me even more eagerly, almost setting me even more eagerly, almost setting me over the edge. He pushed his cock into my pussy and breathed heavily, moaning every now and again. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter as his cock went in and out of me. He let out a loud moan then and filled up my pussy with his cum.
Published 
Written by sunshine22345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments