Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holly Bounces Back

"Holly catches her boyfriend cheating on her and accidentally gets revenge"

9
2 Comments 2
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I lifted my gaze from the bottom of my fifth empty glass to see what was going on around me in the pub. My eyes didn't really focus though. I was thinking about what had happened earlier that day.

I had walked to my boyfriend's house to wish him a happy birthday. I had a 'special' surprise present for him, if you get what I mean.

But when I got there, some blonde chick had beat me to it. They were hard at it when I went through the door to his bedroom.

I had creamed as many curses at him as I could think of at him, and marched out the house, tears running down my cheeks. He ran after me, trying to explain. "It's not what it looks like. She just came to say hi. She's no one!". I swore at him and ran all the way home. Once in my own safe room, I'd collapsed and cried myself to sleep.

Here, in the bar, the tears came back. They flowed thick and fast, and in my blurry vision I saw that I was attracting many sympathetic, curious, pitying glances. I hung my head to try and hide, but soon I felt a rough hand on my shoulder.

"You alright?" asked a man's voice. I looked up and saw a sight that took my breath away.

The man frowning at me was at least five years older than me. He had floppy black hair that was swept across his forehead, and he had dark eyes, so dark that they seemed to be all pupil. He was wearing a tight-fitting top that clearly showed off his toned abs.

I stared into his dark eyes, composed myself, and tried to speak. But all of a sudden, I just burst into a fresh round of tears.

"Hey, there there. Why don't you tell me what's wrong? I'm Mark."

"Holly," I spluttered. I don't know why, but Mark just made me feel safe. I spilled everything I had. I told him all about the events of today. By the time I was finished, he was sat on the seat next to me and had his arm my shoulders. His look had gotten more sympathetic as I had been talking.

"Oh dear, hun I'm so sorry. That's just some stupid guys, they don't recognise when they have a beautiful woman like you."

Was it the drink, or just my sadness and anger? Whatever it was, it drove me towards Mark's luscious red lips. I kissed him, softly at first but when he didn't pull away I got rougher.

I slipped my tongue out of my own mouth and against his. He let it in without hesitation. Our saliva mixed whilst our tongues did a complicated tango with each other.

I slid closer to him and pressed myself into his lap. He pulled me in and I felt the bulge in his pants grow a little larger.

I broke away and leaned towards his ear. I whispered, in a seductive voice, "Want to... get a room?"

Mark's face twisted into a smile. He didn't even nod, he just grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out the door of the pub.

He tugged the drunken body that was me across the road and into the hotel there. He stopped only briefly when we got to his room door, then we were inside. I collapsed on the bed and let Mark tug my top over my head. I had nice, perky breasts 36C. They were enough for a handful.

Mark started to suckle on them like a baby, but I pushed his head away. I had never been very aroused by anything to do with my breasts. I knew other women were, but I just didn't feel anything.

My clit had always been extra sensitive, though.

Mark got the idea and instead pulled my short skirt down around my ankles. I kicked it off, and with it went my scarlet stilettos.

Mark immediately went down on me. He sucked my clit like an expert, flicking it around and up and down. Within minutes I could feel an orgasm building.

"Yes, yes Mark, right there, oh baby keep going, I'm so close I'm so close I'm so close... ah here it comes I'm cumming urgh!!"

I'd always been vocal in sex.

My hot cum flowed down onto his tongue. He kept lapping until he had all of it in hi mouth, then he pulled me in for a kiss. He slipped his cum-covered tongue against mine, so that I could taste a sweet mixture of my cum and his saliva.

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

It was the best taste I could imagine.

I knew that it was my turn now. I pushed Mark onto the edge of the white sheets and desperately pulled at his belt buckle. Eventually he had to help me out, because I couldn't do it. He then undid his flies and lifted his hips so that his trousers slid to the floor. His huge erection was straining against the white material of his boxers.

I grabbed the elastic waistband of them and tugged it down. Mark lifted his hips again for me. When released, his fully-erect cock stood at about 8 inches long, and quite thick. At first I worried, but I knew it would be fine. I'd done it many times before.

And so I lowered my head to his erection, and took its head,which was already dripping precum, into my mouth. He groaned as my tongue swirled his early seed around. Then I began to slowly try to fit more in. I pushed on and pulled back, ever so slowly inching my way down. I could only take about 5 inches in my mouth before I was deepthroating it, but it was enough to please Mark. He had his eyes closed in pleasure and was groaning with every little movement of my tongue.

Just as I began to think he would be cumming soon, he grabbed my hair and yanked me off his cock. He had become a little rougher, more in control, in his state of near-release, and I liked it.

"No bitch, I don't want to cum just yet. Why don't you come please me with some other place on your sexy body?" He put a lot of emphasis on other, and glanced greedily at my trimmed pussy.

I couldn't shave, no matter how hard I tried, because it always sent me into so much ecstasy that I had to stop. Mark didn't seem to mind though.

I smiled. I knew just how to please him, though I didn't know what position he wanted me in. He seemed to sense this, because he just patted the bed beside him. I climbed up and sat. He stood up and flipped me over like a bag of onions. Okay, so now I knew how he wanted me.

I got onto my hands and knees in front of Mark. He knelt behind me and came up close, so that I could feel his erection against my ass. He was just directing it into my waiting wet pussy hen I remembered something. "Are you wearing protection?" I hadn't seen him put any on, and even in my drunken state I knew that I didn't want to end up pregnant.

"Ah shit, thanks for the reminder. Got too wrapped up in the moment."

That pleased me, how he said that. Some boys I'd been with had flipped out when I suggested a condom, and I had been worried for a moment that Mark would be the same. But he wasn't. Of course he wasn't. He was a man.

He pulled back and I watched between my legs as he rolled a condom onto his thick length.

When it was on, before he even had a chance to move, I pushed my ass towards him, spreading my legs wide. He grabbed my hips and began to pull me on. My nervousness increased as the head slipped easily in.

Then came the bulk of his long dick. He pushed slowly, and even then it hurt. But soon he was in, and the pain subsided, and I felt the best I had ever felt before.

Now he began long, hard strokes. I moaned like I wouldn't see tomorrow. He just made me feel sooo good. In, out, in, out. But it was more than that. So much more. Strokes of pleasure washed through me, and soon I was having my second orgasm of the night.

My load groaning, moaning, screaming, swearing, general noise, my pussy clamping round his cock, and his earlier blowjob, obviously became too much. He ground himself against my ass. I could feel his hairy balls swell, and then I felt his gorgeous seed shoot out into the condom. He had an almost silent orgasm.

He pulled out, and I watched as some stray cum slid down my legs onto the sheets.

"May need to buy the hotel some new bed linen," Mark grinned.

*
This is my first story, thanks for reading it and please tell me what you think!

Published 
Written by FunHunX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments