Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home At Last

4
1 Comment 1
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Marisa took a deep breath, anxiously running her hands through her long black hair and looking at the clock once more. 9:32pm. It had been a few weeks since she had seen her boyfriend, as he had been travelling through Europe with his band. Jeremy was supposed to be arriving at the airport that morning, but he had called to say that his flight was delayed and wouldn’t be home until later that night and that she shouldn’t wait up for him.

The weeks had dragged on without him; their apartment was much too lonely. Even though Marisa video chatted with Jeremy almost every night, she was counting down the minutes until he was home. Her sexual frustration was starting to eat her alive. She sighed and sat up in their bed, checking her phone one last time before deciding to try going to sleep. Seeing that she had no new messages or calls, Marisa tossed the phone onto the nightstand and settled down, falling asleep almost instantly.

A few hours later, she stirred slightly as Jeremy quietly opened the bedroom door. He pulled his shirt off and slipped into bed, wrapping his arms around Marisa tightly, kissing the back of her neck. She repositioned herself against him so that their bodies fit together snugly.

"How was your trip?” she murmured sleepily into the pillow.

“It wasn’t bad… but you weren’t with me,” Jeremy whispered as he slid his cold hands gently up the t-shirt she was wearing, cupping her breasts and causing her to smile and moan softly with a shiver. “I need my little slut, it’s been too long,” he breathed huskily, slowly rubbing her chest, dragging his fingers down her stomach until his hands gripped her hips tightly and she was grinding against him.

Marisa felt his hard manhood pressing into her ass and she knew that he was ready. Right as she thought that, he grabbed her and roughly flipped her onto her back, yanking off her shirt and pulling down her panties, kissing her hard the whole time.

Marisa panted with anticipation, gazing at her boyfriend’s perfect body while he spread her legs. He was extremely tall, at least six feet in comparison to her mere 5’4”. He had always been slim but well-toned. She loved to feel his muscled body on top of her.

Jeremy smirked at her while he stood up to unzip his pants and remove them as well as his boxers. He kneeled on the bed between Marisa’s legs stroking his throbbing cock, gazing into her eyes with a predatory look. “Baby, why don’t you show daddy that little pussy,” he demanded softly.

At those words, Marisa felt herself get soaking wet, and her face flushed as she further opened her legs and reached down to part her lips to expose herself completely. Jeremy grunted with approval and reached out to slowly slide two of his fingers inside, pressing down her swollen clit with his thumb as he gently worked his fingers in, and out. She closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure, then with disappointment as he removed his fingers.

He chuckled at the pouting look she gave him, and then he inhaled deeply and sucked her juices off of his fingers. “You taste so fucking good… look at what you do to me”. Jeremy gestured down to his thick member, oozing precum.

Marisa blushed and reached for him to pull him down on top of her, but he pushed her hand away.

“Tell me what you want,” Jeremy smirked.

Marisa gave him a puzzled look.

“You have to ask nicely for it…” he trailed off, leaning forward to caress her waist and teasingly rub the tip of his cock along her soaking slit, causing her to gasp and writhe underneath him.

MelekKara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelekKara

“Go on,” he encouraged.

Letting out a frustrated moan, she looked up at him with wide, pleading eyes. “Please fuck me Jeremy."

He shook his head at her, grinning slightly.

Biting her lip, she tried again. “Please give me your cock, daddy… I need you inside me so badly. I’ve been missing you so much, please daddy…” She could see the lust in his eyes as her words sent him over the edge, replacing the grin on his face with a hard, hungry look.

Jeremy grabbed her hips and wasted no time shoving himself completely inside of her on the first thrust, causing them both to cry out with pleasure. Marisa buried her hands in his shoulder-length, curly brown hair and pulled on it as he gave her a few more hard thrusts before pausing, breathing heavily.

She looked up at him pleadingly, “Don’t stop daddy…”

“Shit, don’t move,” Jeremy growled at her, shutting his eyes. “Mmm, you’re so nice and tight baby, its making me wanna blow right now, but I’m not done with you yet.”

Marisa giggled softly at that, impressed with the effect she had on her man.

He opened his eyes again, scowling at her. “What’s so funny?” Jeremy asked softly, pushing himself into her slowly, watching her eyes widen and her mouth delicately fall open as she let out a whimper. He picked up his pace, pounding into her faster and faster, watching her breasts bouncing, and savoring the adorable moaning sounds she was making for him.

Marisa arched her back and wrapped her legs around his waist, wanting to feel him even deeper. Jeremy shifted slightly and placed his hands around her white throat while continuing his vicious thrusting. She whimpered and nodded her head in approval, and he squeezed her neck tightly, making her gasp for air. He could feel her climax approaching already, and leaned down to suck on the flesh of her neck while choking her, and pounding her pussy.

“Do you want daddy to make you cum?” he asked her.

Marisa nodded her head yes dizzily, grabbing at his hands.

Jeremy couldn’t help but moan out loud at how damn sexy his little goth girlfriend looked underneath him. He took one hand off her throat and reached down to rub her clit while fucking her, and it almost instantly sent her over the edge.

She let out a strangled shriek as her climax hit her, causing her to clench his cock. He gritted his teeth, trying hard not to cum until she was finished, but it was damn near impossible with the way she was writhing and bucking. He kept fucking her until she started to come down from her orgasm and he knew he couldn’t hold off any longer.

“Open your mouth for daddy, baby, I’m gonna cum right there.” Jeremy stroked her tongue with one finger as he reluctantly pulled out of her pussy. He straddled her torso, caressing her face and groaning as she eagerly wrapped her lips around him, sucking hard while grabbing his ass.

Marisa looked up at him sweetly as he shuddered and felt himself shooting a massive load into her hot mouth. She gagged on it a little, but he held her head tightly.

“Be a good girl for daddy, swallow it all.” Jeremy didn’t move until he was sure that she swallowed, and then he pulled his semi-hard prick from her mouth and laid down next to her.

Marisa smiled innocently at him, kissing his chest. “Thank you daddy,” she murmured into his ear. “Wanna come help me take a shower now?”

Jeremy grinned widely, feeling his dick growing hard again.

Published 
Written by marisaxo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments