Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home Is The Sailor

"Overwhelmed by the vast ocean, a girl stands at the prow of a cruise ship steaming into the night."

7
4 Comments 4
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Moonlight reflected in smiling ripples that formed a silver pathway stretching to the horizon. The night turned her telescope around on me, belittled me, shrank me into inconsequentiality. Out here, on an endless ocean beneath an infinite sky, I was no longer an I, was not even a dot on an i. I was nothing. No matter how hard I tried, I was still nothing. And yet, somehow, I could be anything. The vastness freed me, liberated me. My young heart pounded with the primal thrill of it. My possibilities were endless.

At the bow of the massive vessel, with the sharp sea breeze in my face, I felt totally alone; a carved figurehead on an abandoned ship, chin raised defiantly, long hair flapping like a black pennant. My silk dress clung to my teenage curves and trailed behind me like a milky slipstream. The warm wind isolated me from the music, the chatter, the clinking and clattering. It swept up the wash of sound and bailed it over the stern into the ship’s swirling wake.

An albatross mewled and hovered like a ghost above me, while to the north a bank of fog, hundreds of feet high and miles across, stole silently upon us. I was reminded of a line from Coleridge’s most famous poem:

'Twas right, said they, such birds to slay that bring the fog and mist.’

Praying for clement weather, I raised an imaginary bow and pierced the bird's heart with a speeding arrow. Its beady eyes simply stared at me then it wheeled away into the blackness.

That was when I noticed the stars. I'd never seen so many. The Milky Way swirled, casting me to its furthest rim. My head spun, vertigo tripped me and I clung to the cold steel rail for support. A firm hand on my hip steadied me. Warm breath turned my head from the baffling breeze and spilled words into my ear.

‘Are you okay, Miss?’

‘Yes, thank you. I...’

‘I thought you’d decided to leave us!’

I turned towards my would-be saviour, a young officer in his pressed white uniform, peaked badged hat on his tilted head. Two gold bands gleamed on his epaulets and amusement flashed in his dark eyes. He was tall, tanned, clean-shaven and had the most beautiful smile.

My hip was still in his right hand and I raised my eyebrows, gave him what I considered a clear message, but his hand remained. I tilted my head and pursed my lips. He smiled again and quickly took his hand away. We stood silently for a few moments, the buffeting wind now a constant accompaniment. I shouted over it.

‘It’s the vastness. The emptiness. It takes my breath away.’

He nodded.

‘One can lose oneself out here. Be careful, Miss. The sea can change you forever.’
He saluted, turned away and strode back towards the lights and the partying crowd. He was right. I felt changed; lost and afraid, as though standing on the edge of a great unknown. Though my past was with the bustling raucous throng, my future was with the powerful silent sea. I jumped.

‘Cabin two-two-three.’

He stopped, half turned, and cocked his head again in that distinctive way of his.

‘Sorry, Miss?’

‘Two-two-three.’ I looked at my watch. ‘Shall we say ten minutes?’

He seemed to look through me, beyond me, so much so that I turned to see what he was looking at. On the horizon, a watery moon waved her last goodbye. I stared at her till she sank and drowned, not daring to look back at the young sailor. Was he still there? My heart thudded. What must he think of me? What was I thinking? When I turned again, he was gone. I strutted swiftly across the deck, avoiding the laughing, revelling travellers, and went below, straight to my cabin.

It was tiny. There was no porthole, no romantic view of the sea. Just a bed, a wardrobe, a desk and chair, and a tiny en-suite. I sat on the bed, ran my fingers through my wind-swept hair and stared into the mirror. The dress looked suddenly too old for me; the shoes too high; my make-up too heavy. When I was nine, I used to dress up like this. Now, at nineteen, I was still the little girl in the grown-up clothes. Learning to walk before learning to run. So inexperienced. So shallow. What if he comes? What will this girl do? I pressed my knees together, pressed my palms to my face and breathed deeply.

Rat-tat-tat. The knock machine-gunned my senses. Rat-tat-tat. The second volley tore out my guts. 

‘Miss?’

The muffled voice pulled me to my feet. I tiptoed to the door, placed my palms and ear against it.

Rat-tat-tat.

I jumped backwards and fell onto the bed. The handle turned. The door inched open. An eye. A nose. A face. A smile. He took off his hat, placed it under his arm and stepped inside.

‘Sorry, Miss. You just seemed to vanish. I even wondered if you… you… you know? Jumped!’

My dress, seductively split to the thigh, had opened up. My legs were bare. He tried not to look, but failed. I stood quickly, smoothed down the white silk and swept hair behind my ear. In a way he was right. I had jumped. And I was still falling. 

Stepping closer to him, I put my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. For the first instant he resisted, but it was only an instant. He threw his hat into the corner. Strong hands rested on my waist, testing the contours of my hips. Still we kissed. Fingertips sank into my buttocks, clawed at the silk and dragged the sensuous material across my skin. My loins melted into my knickers. I was already ready for him. Our hips ground together. The prodding in my belly told me he was ready too.

‘Close the door, sailor.’

He seemed to wake from a trance, leaped and slammed the door closed. 

‘I could lose my job. You do know that?’

‘Go then!’ 

I lay back on the bed, lifted my dress to my waist then pressed the bunched up material against my pussy. He actually hesitated. Stepped to the door. Grabbed the handle. Locked it. The bastard. I thought he was going to walk out. Realisation. For both of us. This was it. We were going to fuck.

‘I don’t have long.’

‘Felt okay to me…’

I smiled. He laughed, knelt between my legs, breathed me in and sighed.

‘You smell fantastic.’

He licked my knickers, prodded the fragile material that covered my smooth entrance.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

My eyes were closed, but I saw it all. Belt and trousers rattled and unzipped. He stroked himself. I smelt him, drew his musky scent into my nostrils. 

He teased the knickers aside and lapped at my intimate flesh. My slit was dripping, my clit aching for his touch. He teased. Fuck, how he teased me. Probing and flicking. Tickling and licking.

There. Oh, God, yes. Right on the button. I ran my hands down over my tits, my ribcage, my taut belly, my velvet pubic mound. Mmm. Soft lips sucked on my index finger. I buried it inside me and offered it to his lips again. He sucked it clean. Now his mouth was on my clit and his fingers were inside me. In and out like two tiny cocks. My hands migrated over silken undulations and settled on my tits. I tugged the nipples, screwed them around till they hurt. 

‘You’d better fuck me before I cum. You are making me… me…’

For quite a while after a climax, I’m too sensitive to be touched and knew that if I came now, he wouldn't have time to wait for my recovery. I pried his head away just in time then sat up and stared in wonder at the fleshy pole between his legs. It was thick, dark and curved and I had to have it in my mouth. Nature demanded it.

We changed places and I quickly removed his shoes and all of his nether clothing, including his socks. I unzipped and stepped out of my dress, pulled my knickers down then knelt and wrapped them around his manhood. He liked that. I wanked him with that silken sheath while lapping at the shiny head. At intervals, on the hardest downward thrusts, I took him deep and sucked him hard. 

His scrotum was pink and loose. I jiggled his testicles while wanking him then took them into my mouth in turn while humming Rule Britannia. The gentle vibrations drove him wild.

‘Better stop, Baby… unless… unless…’

I stopped and grinned. No, I didn’t want his spunk in my mouth. It was destined for a deeper, darker place. I clambered astride him. We kissed. It was tender and loving. He unbuttoned his shirt so my nipples could scribe across his chest.

‘You are fucking gorgeous.’

‘So are you.’

I lowered myself till his tip rested against my slippery folds. We kissed again. As my tongue ventured into his mouth, so I let his cock slide inside me. Millimetres at a time. He lay perfectly still, savouring every moment. Opening me. Penetrating me. Ebbing and flowing into me. So slowly. So deliciously slowly. He was big. It was blissfully painful. I sank down till my tongue filled his mouth and my pubis rested against him. Home is the sailor.

‘Keep still, Captain. I’m doing the fucking.’

He laughed.

‘I’m not the Cap…’

I pressed a finger to his lips.

‘I know.’

I was the boat, he was the ocean, and I rode his waves. He foamed at the crests; I drowned in the troughs. The storm grew, whipped us to a frenzy, tangled us in twisted sheets. He tossed me high then I slammed down onto him and rose again till his heaving flesh left me and there was air between us. Swirling currents swiftly carried me into uncharted oceans of pleasure that my inexperience labelled, 'Here there be monsters'. An impossible beast stirred in the dark depths. It broke the churning surface and reared its head, took me in its massive jaws and consumed me, mashed my mangled flesh to pulp in its pulsing belly. It was shockingly beautiful. A rainbow of ejaculated expletives coloured the sultry air.

The storm abated, its urgent power quickly evaporating with my climax. My stilled surface becalmed him. Inertness frustrated him. He cried out.

‘Don’t stop! Don’t stop… Please…’

He struggled to catch my dying squall's last whispered gasps, but I was sated, couldn’t bear to take him inside me again. 

Barely losing a stroke, I leapt off him, grabbed his slick erection between both my palms and simulated my tight cunt as best I could. My lips around his tip were the final touch. I could tell by his face he was cumming - his mouth twisted, he became almost ugly then his eyes rolled to the heavens. That was when I felt his first contraction. I squeezed harder, sucked harder and he contracted again. Timing my thrusts and sucks to synchronise with his tightening muscles, I urged him to his orgasm, pulling my mouth away just in time. 

His temples bulged and his whole body turned rigid. Breath gurgled deep in his throat. A long salvo of cum fireworked into the air, surrendered to gravity and exploded onto his naked chest. He heaved a huge lungful of air and tensed again. I pumped once more and another spurt followed. And another. My tongue licked my lubrication from beneath the curve of his helmet's rim. Thick cum suddenly spewed from his hole and I tasted a tot of his salty seed. The dregs dribbled over my knuckles and sank into his pubic hair. I lapped at him and wanked him till he could take no more. His hands rested on mine, bringing my movements to a sudden stop.

I kissed his nose then fetched a towel and swabbed him dry. The seaman was spent. His semen was spent. His little seaman too was spent. He caught me smiling as the words jigged a hornpipe in my mind.

‘What’s so funny?’

‘Nothing. Now get back to work, Mr. Christian!’

‘Aye, aye, Captain Bligh.’

No mutiny on this ship; my mate did exactly what he was told. He dressed quickly, saluted, turned on his heel and returned to his duties. As he closed the door, a thought struck me: he'd never even asked my name. Still, he knew where I was. And I knew he'd be back for more.

I donned clean knickers, slipped on my dress then retouched my makeup and headed back to my place at the prow. As I stepped onto the now-deserted deck, the fog wet me through in moments, sticking my dress to my tingling skin. 

Foghorns boomed as tons of steel sliced through slapping waves and obscuring elements. Chin held high and teeth gritted against the cold, I steered my ship onward. Relentlessly. Fearlessly. I was home here. I gazed into the impenetrable cloud no longer afraid of what the future would bring.

*****

 

Published 
Written by Alexandra_A
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments