Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horny

"A horny artist lures the man she desires to her apartment and they drive each other crazy."

8
3 Comments 3
239k Views 239k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Legendary Story
HORNY

Sisyphus

“I’m so fucking horny I can’t stand it,’’ I said when I got home from the café where I waitress. I lit a joint and took a hit. “I need it bad!” I said, knowing getting high gets me even hotter and felt that itch in my pussy that drives me crazy. I have all the toys I need to get off, but I wanted more. I wanted a big cock to satisfy my insatiable lust, my absolute love for a good hard fuck.

I have a great body and I love wearing sexy clothes that get guys to look at my ass and tits. I pretend I don’t notice as I walk around the small café, serving coffee and whatever. I’m a real cock-tease and love showing off my body. Anyway, it’s a casual place so I don’t wear a uniform but can wear whatever I want under a small apron with Bird Cage printed on it--that’s the name of the place. It’s kind of a funky, hippy café, you know, all kinds of espressos, lattes and pastries, soups and sandwiches.

I usually wear tight faded jeans that really strain against my round ass or a short denim skirt that’s high on my thighs and really show off my long legs. Though they’re not the best shoes to work in, I have these cowboy boots that come up to just below my knees that I wear sometimes with that skirt ‘cause I know how sexy it makes me look, but mostly I wear sandals. I love looking sexy, you know, tight tank tops, t-shirts or low cut peasant blouses and I never wear a bra. I don’t need one. My tits are a good handful and pretty perky. They move a little when I walk and my nipples show--what the fuck, I don’t give a damn. I like how free and comfortable I feel, plus it gives guys a good eyeful and that really turns me on. I love power. I like giving guys a hard on when they look at me. The truth is, not only is it fun, it helps with the tips, too.

I get hit on a lot and if a guy looks hot, I let him know I’m interested. I get a lot of one night stands that way, which I like. I’m not interested in a relationship. I just want a good hot fuck. No strings, no complications, just raw dirty fucking. I’ve had a few relationships. One for two months, but if the guy can’t keep up with me, I start getting bored, cheat and gradually, ease myself out.

Anyway, like I said, if I’m interested in someone and something seems to be clicking, I usually slip him my address and cell phone number and write, “Call me!”

I don’t play games with guys. I’m very direct and let them know what’s happening. At the same time, like I said, I’m a real cock-tease, always in control. I like to tease, get a guy where I want him, but then I really like to be taken, dominated, used like a slut. I like wild rough fucking and cock teasing ‘cause it usually turns guys into savage sex crazed animals and I get what I want. That’s how I’m in control.

By the way, I’m twenty-eight. I went to art school and have a little studio in my apartment where I paint and make collages. I’ve had one show already. I’m pretty serious about my art. In fact, more serious about that than anything except fucking..

Anyway, there I was horny as hell and I had to do something about it and suddenly remember this new baker at the café. I could tell he was interested in me, you know that look and knew for sure there was something happening between us.

The thing is he’s kind of quiet and laid back. He’s an older guy, probably in his forties, long shaggy hair, a beard speckled with grey and these deep blue eyes that look like they’re seeing through you. To tell the truth I have a thing about older guys. They’re more experienced and last longer. Anyway, the more I thought about this guy Peter, the hotter I got. Like I said, I liked the way he looked at me when I went in the back to get something. He always stops what he’s doing and looks me up and down then turns away like he doesn’t want me to know he’s checking me out. Still, there was something in his little smile, something in those blue eyes and the way our eyes meet that intrigued me. It’s like he knows me. I always know when a guy wants me, but there was something different about him that really turned me on. It’s hard to explain, but the few times we talked, I couldn’t stop looking at his blue eyes and feeling there is something mysterious about him, something powerful and suddenly I wanted him.

Anyway, I start thinking how can I get him to come over so I can fuck him. You know, make him think I need his help with something but really what I want is him in my bed pounding me ‘til I’m screaming my head off.

So I call the café and ask Jack, the manager to get Peter to the phone. I wait a few minutes trying to think of what I’m going to say to get him to come over. When he picks up the phone, I say, “Hey, Pete, it’s me, Annie. Sorry to bother you but I need your advice on a painting I’m working on and I know you know a lot about art so I was wondering if you could come over and tell me what you think, you know, give me some advice. I’d really appreciate it,” I added.

When he said he’d be over in a half hour, he was just finishing up, I said, “Cool! See you soon.” He knew where I lived because he lived right down the street. When we hung up, I went into my studio and looked at the painting I was working on and knew I’d come up with some question to ask him.

I decided to change my clothes and put on my tightest jeans. They were faded and had had a hole in the knee and one just below my back pocket. Tight jeans make me look and feel really sexy. I put one of those white men’s cotton undershirts on with straps and my arms show. It’s too small for me and clings to my body. My nipples are poking through and it can barely contain my tits. I put my hair in pig-tails so that I’d look a lot younger and kind of innocent. I knew older guys go for that. I’m young looking anyway so now I looked like I was eighteen or something. I was bare footed. I never wear shoes in my apartment and was setting the stage for how I would get Peter to fuck me. I knew I looked pretty hot. When the buzzer went off, I opened the door.

“Hi, Annie,” he said glancing at my tits real quick then back at my eyes. I like how guys try to act like they’re not conscious of your tits and pretend they’re not looking.

“Yeah, hi, thanks for coming over. I really need your advice. I’m working on this painting and I’m really stuck.”

I waved him in and walked in front of him so that he could see my ass, one of my best features. I love my ass, not too big but really round and tight. I like when guys look at my ass.

“Can I get you something to drink,” I ask, “juice, water, beer, Jack Daniels,” I added. “Hey, I got some good wine, want some.”

“Sure, sounds good,” he answered.

Again, I catch him looking at my tits and smiled, letting him know I knew where he was looking.

We walked into my little kitchen. I reached up for a glass, knowing he was still looking at my ass. I opened the refrigerator, bending over, feeling my jeans straining at my ass and could almost feel his eyes on me as I took out the bottle of white wine, poured both of us a glass and handed one to him. I held up my glass to his and we clicked glasses. “Cheers!” I said, smiling at him. I took a sip then put my glass down on the counter.

While he drank, I leaned back against the counter spreading my legs apart, looking at him. I could feel my tight jeans cutting into my pussy. My thin undershirt shirt stretched against my tits as I leaned back, my nipples sticking out. One strap slid off my shoulder and I left it there. I was pretty stoned and the wine was adding to my lust. I wanted him to see my pussy pressed against my tight jeans and take me right there on the kitchen floor.. The way he looked at me, I knew he was getting turned on. I looked down at his crotch and could see a bulge in his jeans.

“Fuck, this is so hot,” I said to myself looking at his hard on. “Man, do I want this guy,” I uttered under my breath, feeling my pussy tingling.

“I never saw you in pig tails,” he said.

“Yeah, I don’t usually wear pig tails, but once in awhile I like it. It kind of makes me feel like a teenager, an innocent teenager, “I said, smiling and wrapped one of the pig tails around my finger when I said that, looking seductively into his eyes.

“Ah, a little miss innocent teenager,” he said, nodding with that slight, kind of sexy, mysterious smile on his face watching me twirl the pigtail around my finger. He looked in my eyes then at my crotch then back at my eyes with that knowing grin on his lips.

“I really appreciate you coming over to help me,” I said. “I’m kind of stuck and need your advice.”

“No problem,” he said, taking another sip of wine, glancing down at my crotch as I leaned against the counter then at my tits, then into my eyes. He saw me glance at the bulge in his jeans which he didn’t try to hide and smiled slightly looking into my eyes and it was clear by the way we looked at each other it was just a matter of time. I felt my pussy tingle, getting really wet as we looked at each other. I saw his bulge straining his jeans making me even hornier.

“So, show me your painting,” he said.

“Okay, it’s in my studio. Follow me,” I said and motioned for him to follow me.

My apartment is very small so my studio was right next to the kitchen and right cross from my bedroom with a tiny bathroom at the end of the hall. When we walked into the studio, piles of canvasses were leaning against the wall and several were hanging up along with a dozen or so collages.

“Hey, you’re good,” he said as he glanced around the room. “I like these. I like how you use color.” He walked around the room looking at everything. “You paint with a lot of energy. Very passionate,” he said, not facing me, his eyes on each painting. Then he turned to me, “You’re very powerful,” he said, looking into my eyes.”

“Thanks,” I said. “Yeah, a lot of who I am comes out in my paintings.”

I watched him walk closer to the paintings and I liked how he moved, gracefully, slowly. He was taller than me and I could see he was in good shape, a nice butt. His jeans were snug and his t-shirt fit him perfectly. He moved his hand through his long hair and then tugged on his beard as he walked around the small room, nodding at each painting. I liked how he looked at my paintings, but while he looked, I was thinking about my next move. How was I going to get him into my bed?

I went over and stood close to him, my bare arm touching his while he looked at one of my most erotic paintings. It was kind of abstract but it was clear that there were tits and cocks and asses in there with bright red and yellow streaks of color swirling energetically all over. It was a big painting and took me over a month to do.

“Peter, do you want to get stoned with me,” I said, looking up at him.

“Sure,” he answered.

I got my stash and put some in my pipe and handed it to him with my lighter.

He took a hit and then handed it back to me and I took another hit. I was already stoned and with the wine was getting close to la-la land.

“Over here is the painting I want to show you,” I said. I handed him back the pipe and we went over to the painting on the easel. He took another deep hit, held his breath, coughed a little and handed me back the pipe.

He looked at the painting on the easel, nodding, “Interesting,” he said, keeping his eyes focused on the painting.

It was a painting of an alley with a lot of shadows, but you could see two people fucking against the wall in the dark corner.

“Okay, Annie, what’s your question with this painting?”

“I was wondering if it was too dark, should I lighten it up. What do you think?”

“I like it the way it is,” he said.

“How about those two fucking in the corner?” I asked. “Is it too hidden, too obscure?”

“No, I like it,” he said taking another hit from the pipe and handing it back to me. “Keep it subtle,” he added, looking at the painting. “It’s sexier that way. The dark alley helps.”

I was so horny now I couldn’t stand it so I decided to be really honest with him.

“Peter, I need to tell you something.” I looked up at him. Our eyes met. “I didn’t call you to ask questions about my painting. I called ‘cause I want to fuck you.”

“I know,” he answered.

“What do you mean you know?” I was stunned by his response.

“It was just a matter of time,” he said. “I see how you operate.”

“You do, do you?” I paused, feeling my temper rise. “What the hell is that suppose to mean, you see how I operate?”

“You’re a cock tease.” He turned and faced me, looking into my eyes. “You like showing off your tits and your ass, getting guys hot. Like now, playing little miss innocent with those pig tails and your tits barely contained in that flimsy undershirt. I know you and what you want.”

I was stunned at first by what he said then smiled at him liking how up front we were being. “You’re right. I am a cock tease and a horny one tonight. And I see how you look at me at the café with those blue eyes thinking you’d like to fuck me.”

“You think you’re hot stuff, don’t you, Annie. You think you can get any guy you want to fuck you and then give him the door.”

“So what’s wrong with that? No strings, no games. It’s honest. Just getting what I want. It’s a real turn on for me to lure some hot stud and fuck someone like you, Peter. You want to fuck me, don’t you?”

Suddenly, Peter surprised me and stepped close to me, grabbed my pussy, holding it in the palm of his hand and moved his mouth just above mine like he was going to kiss me, but he didn’t. “I’m going to do more than fuck you, Annie.”

I was surprised when he grabbed my pussy like that, but I was cool and quickly grabbed his balls squeezing them in the palm of my hand, looking into his eyes. “So what are you going to do to me, Mr. Tough guy?”

“You’ll found out,” he answered, gripping my pussy harder, moving his hand back and forth getting me hotter. “Just wait,” he said, looking into my eyes, a devilish smile on his lips.

When he did that, I took my hands off of his crotch and moved my hand up along his hard cock. “Mmmmmmmm, nice and hard, you like this, don’t you, Peter, I can tell,” I said, moving my hand up and down, rubbing his bulging cock, our eyes fixed on each other.

He then gripped my pussy harder.

KimmmLii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimmmLii

“This is mine,” he said, cupping my mound in the palm of his hand while I gripped his throbbing shaft, feeling how big it was through his jeans, both of us in a duel for control, our mouths inches a part, our eyes locking into each others eyes. He pressed his hand harder against my cunt, moving it back and forth. “I will own your pussy.”

“Oh yeah, is that what you think?” I said, grabbing his cock harder through his jeans.

“I know so,” he said as he took his middle finger and pressed the seam of my jeans into my pussy.

“Be careful, mister,” I said, getting my fingers on his zipper and slowly unzipped his jeans and seeing he wasn’t wearing underwear, I grabbed his cock, pulling it out, loving how hard and big it was. I could barely get my hand around it and could feel it throbbing. “You don’t know who you’re messing around with, mister.”

“Yes I do,” he said. “You’re going to be my slave, Annie.”

“You think so?” I answered, liking how he said my name.

“I know so,” he said, gripping my pussy harder, looking fiercely into my eyes. “I will own your pussy.”

“Fuck you!” I said, grabbing his cock harder. “No one will ever own me.”

“Don’t bet on it,” he said then suddenly he grabbed my arms and pushed me hard, my back against the wall in the corner, grinding his cock into my pussy. I was stunned at first but then grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him harder against me. I was so fucking hot but wanted to show him who was boss.

“You’ve met your match, Annie,” he said, grinding his cock harder against my jean covered pussy as I gripped his ass, grinding into him, our eyes fixed on each other’s eyes.

“We’ll see about that,” I said, my hands on his ass, pulling him harder against me, grinding and humping against his hard cock. Man, I was so fucking hot and wanted his cock so bad, but I was determined to take charge. “You will never own me. No man will,” I said.

I could feel his hands squeezing my ass, grinding and humping my pussy when suddenly I got my hands on his chest and pushed him away then looked at his big hard cock hanging out of his unzipped jeans and gasped at the size of it, but just as I tried dashing past him to run into the other room, he quickly grabbed my arm spun me around and pushed me hard, crushing my tits against the wall. I loved how strong and rough he was when he gripped my arms, lifting my hands above my head, holding me against the wall in the corner of the room, reminding me of my painting. It was like we were in that dark alley.

Suddenly, he was grinding his hard cock into my ass. “You’re not going anywhere, you little slut,” he whispered into my ear then reached around and grabbed my cunt, gripping it hard. “This is mine,” he added, gripping and rubbing my pussy harder.

“Hey! Fucker,” I yelled, loving the power of his hand on my pussy but determined to make him desperate.

“Shut up, slut!” he said, pressing his cock harder against my ass, his middle finger against the seam of my jeans, my tits crushed against the wall. Peter knew what he was doing when he licked my ear lobe then whispered into my ear, “I’m going to fuck your brains out.”

“Oh yeah,” I said wanting to tease him more. “You like my ass don’t you,” I said, wiggling my ass, turning my head to look at him. “You want to get your big cock in me, don’t you? You think you can own my cunt and make me your little slave, don’t you?”

He didn’t answer but suddenly moved his hand and slipped it down the inside of my tight jeans, snaking and squeezing his way down then grabbing my shaved pussy.

“OH FUCK!” I yelled as he shoved two fingers into my tight pussy, finger fucking me, his hand pressed hard against my clit, trapped by the crotch of my tight jeans. I was losing it. He was driving me crazy, bringing me to the edge, his fingers fucking me harder.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, I’m cumming,” I screamed, suddenly exploding in a huge orgasm. “Don’t stop! Don’t stop! I yelled as another orgasm ripped through me and I came hard all over his hand, but I wasn’t done with him. I wanted more. I wanted his big bulging cock and was desperate to get fucked hard and wasn’t going to hide what I wanted.

“I want your fucking cock!” I yelled, turning my head to face him.

“You do, do you?” he growled in my ear then took his cum covered fingers and hand from my pussy and immediately pulled my tits out of my flimsy under shirt, smearing my hot cum all over them, gripping my tits, moving his strong hands roughly, still grinding his hard cock against my ass. “You want my cock, do you?” he growled again.

“Yeah and you want to ram your hard cock in my cunt, don’t you?”

Suddenly I pushed my ass hard against him, bucking him off of me, squirming out of his grip, pushing him away. “If you want me, come get me!” I shouted, laughing as I ran across the hall and jumped on my bed. I went to the head board, standing on the bed and turned to face him coming after me. Leaning against the headboard, my back against the wall, my legs apart, the outline of my pussy pressed against my tight jeans. “You want this cunt, don’t you,” I shouted, our eyes locked on each other.

“You’re asking for trouble, Annie,” he said, getting on the bed and moving towards me on his knees.

I unbuttoned my jeans, slowly moving the zipper down, looking into his eyes, teasing him. I grabbed the waist band, slowly lowering my jeans and stopped with them half opened just above my pussy. I then placed my hand inside my jeans and started rubbing my pussy, moaning as I played with myself, smiling at him, licking my lips with my tongue.

“You want this pussy, don’t you, Peter,” I said, moaning as I rubbed my pussy harder, my legs wider apart, my eyes looking into his hungry eyes as I stood above him, leaning back against the headboard. I then took my finger out of my pussy and moved it in and out of my mouth, sucking my finger like it was a cock, moaning as I sucked, smiling at him. I then put both hands on my tits, squeezing and rubbing them, thrusting my jean covered pussy forward, arching my back, “Come and get me, if you think you can,” I growled, loving how raunchy and dirty I felt.

“You think you’re something,” he said, crawling a little closer, our eyes locked on each other.

“Yeah, I think I’m something,” I said. “And you want to fuck this tight little cunt, don’t you?” I said, moving my hand back to my pussy just inside my unzipped jeans. “You want this juicy pussy, don’t you?” I yelled, fucking myself with my finger but wanting his cock.

Suddenly, lunging forward, he grabbed my ankles and pulled me down hard onto the bed, spreading my legs apart then pounced on me, grinding his hard cock into my jean covered pussy, holding my arms over my head, our fingers tightly entwined, our eyes fiercely looking into each others eyes. I was desperate to get fucked.

“Damn it, Peter, fuck me, fuck me! I can’t stand this!” I shouted, lifting my hips off the bed to get to his cock. My pussy was on fire.

He grabbed my jeans and tried pulling them off but they were too tight. I helped, lifting my hips and squirmed out of them while he pulled off his jeans and t-shirt. Again, he roughly spread my legs wide apart, got up on his knees moving closer, looking into my eyes then started slowly moving the tip of his cock up and down my wet pussy lips, looking into my eyes.

“Don’t tease me, damn it! Give me you fucking cock! Give it to me, you bastard!” I screamed as he played with me.

“I told you, I own your pussy,” he said as he moved his cock up and down, “Your pussy is mine, Annie.”

“No,” I yelled. “No one owns me, no one!” I shouted and started to squirm away from him, moving on my elbows back up the bed but he pulled me back under him, opening my legs then rearing back with his hips, suddenly thrust his cock deep into my pussy, pounding me into the bed with such force the headboard banged against the wall. No one had ever fucked me harder and I gave myself to him.

“That’s it! Fuck me harder, harder! I screamed. “Take me! Take me! Come on, fuck me!”

My orgasm was coming, rising through me like a freight train. I wanted to cum so bad and lifted my ass off the bed to get his big hard cock deeper. I was on the verge of exploding when he suddenly stopped and pulled his cock out, leaving me suspended, my back arched, wanting him to drive me back to the bed.

“Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” I yelled. “Fuck me, you bastard!

“I own you,” he said in a low firm voice, holding his cock above my dripping cunt. “You’re mine, aren’t you?”

No man had ever treated me like this. No man ever came close to possessing me. I was always in control but something was happening. Peter was getting to me like no man ever did. I was losing it and needed him to fuck me, possess me and make me cum. I didn’t care anymore. I was giving myself completely to a man.

“I own you,” he yelled, pressing his cock harder against my pussy, moving it up and down then started slapping my clit with his hard cock like it was a whip, driving me insane.

“Yes! Yes! I’m yours. I’m yours Peter,” I shouted at him, hearing words I never thought I’d say to a man.

“You’re my slave!” he yelled. “Tell me you’re my slave.”

“Yes! I’m your slave,” I screamed, “Now fuck me! Fuck me!”

He then thrust his cock hard into my pussy, pulled out and rammed me harder again and again and again, pounding me with his ferocious thrusting.

I gasped at his power. “Fuck me! Fuck me!” I screamed louder, wanting all of him and then he suddenly surprised me after driving his cock deep and hard, he stopped but kept his cock deep in my pussy, holding me down, pinning me to the bed with the power of his cock. He was still at first, his big cock filling my pussy then slowly started gyrating, swiveling his hips, moving his cock in a small screwing motion as if he was dtrilling me to the bed. I could not believe what he was doing to me. The sudden shift in motion, the slow rotating of his cock was excruciating.

“Oh baby that feels so good,” I whispered in his ear, his cock deep in my pussy driving me insane, filling me as it pressed against my cervix, rubbing my clit and g-spot at the same time. I moved with him like we were slow dancing, both of us on the verge of exploding, slowly screwing each other. His mouth was just above my mouth, our eyes looking deep into each others eyes, loving the intense pleasure we were giving each other. I had never been fucked like that.

“Oh baby this is so fucking hot,” I managed to gasp and moan.

“You love this cock, don’t you,” he whispered, his mouth just above mine, his voice tender and intense at the same time.

“Yes,” I gasped.

“You like how my cock fills your tight little cunt,” he whispered, his eyes looking deep into mine.

“Yeah and you like fucking me,” I said, looking into his blue eyes, seeing his warmth despite what he was saying.

“You’re my slut, aren’t you? Tell me you’re my slut! Tell me!”

He was screwing me harder, moving in a larger swirling motion, rubbing harder and harder against my clit. I thought I was going to explode, closing my eyes, the intense sensation of his cock driving me crazy. I was delirious.

“Tell me!” he said, moving harder and faster, my head thrashing from side to side.

“Yes, oh yes, I’m your slut! Your whore, just fuck me!”

Slowly he pulled his cock out, my pussy gripping it, not wanting to let go, my hips swiveling with him, his slow pulling out driving me insane. I wanted him to fuck me harder than I’d ever been fucked. His cock was just above my dripping pussy. I lifted my ass off of the bed, arching my back reaching for his cock, his eyes fixed on my hungry eyes, when suddenly his powerful thrust drove me back to the bed, his cock deep in me. He pulled out again, hesitating before driving his cock deep and hard then pulled out and thrust even harder again and again and again, each hard thrust bringing me closer and suddenly my whole body tensed, trembled and a huge wild orgasm swept over me and I exploded in violent convulsions, screaming at the top of my lungs, “Oh, fuckkkk! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” I yelled, lifting my ass off of the bed.

My screaming pushed him over the edge and he suddenly rammed me back to the bed, fucking me through my orgasm, his cock going deep and hard and I exploded in another huge orgasm. “Oh, yeah, fuck me, Peter! Ohmygod! Ohfuckkkk!” I screamed louder than ever, my cum pouring out of me as I convulsed again in the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had. “Don’t stop! Keep fucking me!” I screamed. I was insatiable. “Come on, give it to me! Give it to me! Fuck me harder!”

I knew he was going to cum by how fast and hard he was thrusting, how loud he was grunting, his body tensing. Just as another huge orgasm swept over me, my pussy gripping his cock, he screamed, “I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Fuck me, Annie, Fuck me!”

We were both screaming as loud as we could and suddenly, the forceful gushing of his hot cum filled my pussy, bringing another huge wave of orgasms over me, our ecstatic screaming filling my room. I had never been fucked so hard.

Peter collapsed on me. I was dizzy and thought I would black out. We were both gasping and panting. Neither of us could budge. Moments passed, both of us limp and weak, loving the after glow of such intense fucking.

“Hey, that was pretty amazing, mister,” I was finally able to say.

“You’re quite a woman,” he said, looking into my eyes.

“You’re quite a guy,” I said, smiling up at him. “No one has ever fucked me like that.”

He smiled, looking down at me. “Annie, all that about owning you and you’re my slave, I don’t mean it like it sounds.”

He looked at me with those deep blue eyes that captivated me. “I would never want to own you. I love your free spirit. I love the passion I saw in your paintings.”

I was silent as he spoke, just looking up at his eyes, hearing his caring for me.

Suddenly, I felt a feeling wash over me that I had never felt before. I wanted to be owned and possessed. I wanted Peter to own me. I wanted to belong to him. I felt like I was his, if he wanted me. I knew he would never keep me from being me.

“If you want to be a cock tease, that’s okay. You need to be you,” he continued.

Suddenly I heard myself say words I have never said to a man. I reached for his cheek with my hands. “I think I love you.”

He smiled. “I just want you to know that if I say I own you when we fuck, I don’t mean it. I would never want to own you.”

“I want you to know something, too,” I said, smiling at him.

“What?” he asked.

“The only man I want to be a cock tease for is you.”

“Is that so,” he laughed.

We fucked again that night and almost every night since.

Published 
Written by Sisyphus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments