Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horse power pussy

"There is just something women love about fast trucks, and hard fucks..."

13
5 Comments 5
30.1k Views 30.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
I walked out of the market on 8 th street to my truck then pulled out my pouch of tobacco and started to roll a cigarette when I heard a soft voice behind me.

“Hey, cowboy. Could I bum one of those off you?”

As I turned around I saw a beautiful blonde girl with light skin, she was wearing a white tank top and a pair of faded jeans cut off just above the knee. Her eyeliner complimented her bright blue eyes and I couldn’t help but notice how lightly her hair laid across the soft skin of her shoulders. I handed her the cigarette that I had just rolled and began to roll another for myself. She lit hers and the smoke poured from her mouth with the first drag. I watched her smooth dick-sucking lips bulge as she blew out the smoke.

“I’m Megan,” she said holding out her hand.

I shook her hand and looked into her beautiful eyes saying, “I’m Raymond, nice to meet you.”

“I like your truck,” she said, running her hand over the edge of the bed on my hotrod 72 Ford pickup with a cherry bomb muffler and glass pack pipes.

“Well thanks, want to take a quick spin in it? It’s loud! And fast!”

She laughed and smiled while looking at the ground. “Sure, I would love to,” she said looking up into my eyes.

I walked around to the passenger side lighting my cigarette and then opening the door for her to get in. As she sat down in the truck I noticed her soft legs, looking for a second before closing the door. I walked around the front to the driver side door and got in.

“So is this thing really fast?” she said while running her hand along the dash with wide eyes.

“Oh hell yeah!”

She just about jumped out of her skin when I started the engine. Laughing I said, “Did that scare you?”

“Yeah that’s fucking loud!” She laughed.

As we cruised down the highway with the windows down she noticed me shifting gears. She slowly reached over and started stroking the gearshift. And my imagination started running wild.

“I love standard trucks, it’s so much fun shifting through the gears.”

I looked over and smiled. I went to pull into a gas station to turn around and while I was looking in my left side mirror I felt her hand run up my leg to my cock.

“MMM feels like someone wants to come out and play.” Her voice had a naughty tone, noticing my semi-hard dick making a bulge in my pants. “I would like to shift your gears!” she said, still stroking me through the denim in my jeans. “Maybe we should go to your place so I can take it for a ride.”

“Well I live over an hour away up in the sticks,” I said in a drawn out back woodsy accent.

“Well my place is only a couple miles up the road if you want to take me home?”

“I can do that, but I will have to take you back to get your car.”

“I took the bus down. I don’t have a car.”

“How old are you again?” I asked her after taking the last drag off my cigarette and tossing it out the window.

“Eighteen, almost nineteen.”

“I’m not going to come over and have daddy walk in on us am I?”

She laughed. “No I live with a roommate that won’t be back until tomorrow night.”

We continued to drive down the road while she gave me directions to her house. When we finally got there I pulled into the driveway and shut off my truck. All the dogs on the whole block were already going crazy due to all the noise I made just pulling up the street. We got out of the truck and I took a quick look around at all the houses surrounding it, it looked to be a really nice neighborhood.

As we stepped in the house she said, “Home sweet home.” She grabbed me by the hand and dragged me across the house giving me a quick tour. “This is the living room… kitchen… my roommate’s room…”

We went down stairs and down a hallway.

“This is the bathroom." She opened the door and immediately closed it before it opened all the way.

“And this is my bedroom.”

I walked to the center of the room spinning around looking at all the posters on her ceiling. As I turned back toward her she pushed me down on the bed and quickly stripped herself of her tank top. She ran her hands up both my legs, over my balls, and up my dick.

“Let’s see what kind of horsepower you have down here,” she said looking up at me while unbuckling my belt.

She came up and kissed me softly with her smooth lips while I feel my dick growing.

CarolinaFit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolinaFit

As she unzipped my pants and pulled them down a bit my dick got even harder. She pulled out my dick and looked at it for a second before plopping it in her mouth and sucking violently. I threw my head back as my body filled with pleasure. She pulled her mouth off my cock with a loud smack.

“Does that feel good?”

“Oh yeah, that feels amazing.”

She quickly went back to sucking, rubbing her warm wet tongue up and down my bulging member. As she kept sucking me for a few minutes I could feel my cock start to throb and I knew I was close.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to cum!” I started bucking my hips meeting her face as she came down. “Oh fuck oh fuck OH FUCK! I yelled as I shot loads of hot cum into her mouth and down her throat.

She swallowed quickly and then sat up pulling my pants down all the way. I sat up and pulled my shirt over my head and off while she undid her bra. She turned around exposing her cute ass in her tiny lace thong, Sitting back so my cock rubbed in between her soft ass cheeks.

She leaned back and whispered quietly in my ear, “You want to put it in my ass?”

I kissed her neck softly and gave it a soft bite. “You know what revs my engine don’t you?”

I sat up and spun her around and pushed her over so her hands were on the bed. I pulled her thong down and she stepped out of it. I got down on my knees and spread her ass, sticking my face up to her pussy. I could feel her soft warm ass cheeks pressed against my face, sticking my tongue in her wet hole.

“AHHH…” She moaned quietly as my tongue roamed her insides as I licked up all her sweet juices. After a few minutes went by I got back up to my feet standing behind her and took my cock that was already hard again and pushed hard and fast aiming it for her pussy. Feeling her warm wet pussy slide down my cock felt amazing and I pushed as hard as I could to get in as far as possible. She pushed me back softly with a cry and I could tell that I had hurt her.

“I’m sorry,” I said quietly.

“It’s ok I am just not used to such a long cock,” she said with a look of ecstasy on her face.

I pulled myself out almost completely and slammed it back in quickly.

“OH YES! AH THAT FELT GOOD!”

“What felt good?” I said while I pulled myself out again. Right as she went to respond I shoved myself in even faster, feeling my balls slap against her clit. “That?” I said in a moan.

“Yes… that!”

I started thrusting my hard cock into her faster and faster getting a little harder each time as she cried out in pleasure, “ OH YEAH!... FUCK MY PUSSY.”

She began pushing back on me to meet up with my thrusts, our skin meeting in the middle with a smack every time her ass hit my pelvis. I looked down at her pink asshole as we fucked. I pulled out completely and pushed the head of my slippery cock against her tight asshole. As the head popped in she let out a cry of surprise and a bit of pain.

“I will go slow ok, I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Just ram me with that fucking dick.”

I pushed myself all the way in her warm tight ass. As I fucked her fast and hard I could feel her pussy dripping on my balls.

“OH MY GOD YES! HARDER!” she screamed in a high pitched moan.

I could feel myself getting close to cumming but I didn’t want this to be over yet so I pulled out and stood still for a second while turning her around and laying her on her. I took her legs and put them over my shoulders as I stuck my cock back into her pussy. I fucked her as fast as I could and could feel her pussy start to spasm.

“OH SHIT IM GONNA CUM BABY DON’T STOP!” she moaned out.

Just when I thought I couldn’t go any faster I did, bucking my hips hard.

“OH FUCK YES! YES! YES! YES! IM CUMMING.”

She was screaming at the top of her lungs as I felt my dick get forced out by a violent gush of her cum, squirting all over the floor and my abs and chest. As soon as she was done cumming I shoved myself back into her, she was tighter than before and her pussy clinched onto me with every spasm. I knew I was about to cum as well.

“OH I’m going to cum soon,” I moaned.

She looked up at me with glazed eyes and moaned, “Fill me up.”

As my orgasm hit I felt jet after jet of hot sperm shoot into her pussy, doing exactly what she asked, filling her up.

We laid beside each other spent, we kissed and cuddled for hours before falling asleep in each other’s arms... 

...That was a year ago and now Megan is about to become my wife.

Published 
Written by hardlogger69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments