Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Tub Adventure

"An unexpected treat when the wife was away"

16
4 Comments 4
16.5k Views 16.5k
882 words 882 words
It was a lovely summers evening, when I got home from work. My lovely wife had flown back to England to visit family, so I was home alone for the weekend with nothing planned. Grabbing a cold beer from the fridge I headed straight out to the deck and uncovered the hot tub. We were lucky that our house was pretty isolated up in the hills, apart from our neighbours who I knew were away as well. I therefore, didn’t hesitate in stripping off and got in the hot tub as nature intended. Cold beer in one hand and stroking my cock with the other – bliss!

When the massage cycle finished, I lay there in the hot tub enjoying the peace and quiet and watching the sun go down when I heard something behind me, there just a few yards away and peering over the fence was a pretty blond face who looked startled that I had rumbled her spying!

“I’m really sorry,” she said in perfect English but with an obvious Scandinavian accent “I heard a noise and came out to see what it was and couldn’t help staring when I saw what you were up to!” obviously referring to the fact that I was lying back playing with my raging hard-on

She told me that her name was Annie and explained that she was the niece of my neighbours and was house-sitting when they were away.

“That hot tub looks very inviting. Any chance I could join you?” she inquired. I hesitated for a millisecond, after all it’s not often that a twenty-something blond beauty asks to join you in the hot tub!

“Well okay,” I said, “But only if you get another beer from the fridge.”

With that, she climbed over the fence. Up to that point I had only seen her from the neck up as she peered over. The vision that appeared did not disappoint – she was stunning – she wore a tiny white tight vest top which covered her beautifully formed but smallish tits – 34B I’d guess. She also wore some tiny denim shorts which had a hint of camel toe and showed of her gorgeous tanned legs to perfection.

She passed me the beer, and asked was I sure I didn’t mind some company! Without hesitation she peeled of her top to display her magnificent tanned tits with lovely puffy nipples. Next came the shorts and to my surprise she had nothing else on – no hint of any tan lines and completely shaved – she must have been a regular down the nearby nudist beach!!

“I’m not usually so forward as this,” she said almost apologetically, “But, when I saw you playing with that gorgeous cock, I was getting quite turned on! I’ve only been with a couple of guys and they were nowhere near as big, do you mind if I…..” With that I felt her hand on my thigh and it slowly rode up until grabbed hold of my shaft and started to wank me nice and slowly.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS



I put one arm round her and pulled her closer feeling those lovely little titties with my other hand. I moved her slightly so that one of the more powerful jets was aiming at her crotch – she let out a little gasp so I knew I’d hit the spot! Through the foaming water I could see her other hand was between her parted legs and she was rubbing herself in perfect timing with her hand on my cock. After only a couple of minutes of this I could feel her body start to tense, her breathing started to quicken and then her whole body seem to shake as she came to a glorious climax and let out a quiet moan.

“Ooh my god, that was amazing. I really needed that, as I nearly came before you spotted me. Your turn!”

She let go of my cock, turned to face me and climbed on – my god she such a tight pussy – I could feel my foreskin pulling right back as she forced herself down on me. She started sliding up and down quickly making the water splash all over the sides. I grabbed her bucking ass-cheeks and pushed myself further in – her tits were now at eye-level so I started sucking on her pert nipples as she continued to bounce up and down. I had already impressed myself that I hadn’t come with her wanking me so it was no surprise when I felt the urge. I pulled her tight to me and kissed her passionately as I exploded inside her.

We climbed out of the tub and into the outside shower to cool off; that gave me the excuse to feel that gorgeous young tight body all over as I soaped every inch of her. I grabbed a couple of beach towels and dried her off.

She wrapped herself up in it and explained that she had to dash as she had arranged for some friends to come round for dinner. As she climbed back over the fence she said, “Would you mind if I came back later to drop the towel back when my friends have gone?”

Well, it would have been rude to say no!
Published 
Written by boat123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments