Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House Hunting

"A reluctant husband goes on what seemed to be the last house hunt and ends up with the agent."

2
2 Comments 2
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Margery Miller was convinced she would soon find the house of her dreams in the neighborhood area in which she and her husband Gregory lived. They had been house hunting for quite some time and had seen so many houses.

But each time, Margery turned them down with the excuse that it wasn’t what she wanted. Gregory was getting fed up with her constant turning down of the houses they were shown even though they well fitted the description of what they were looking for.

Margery cared less about what he thought. She knew the house she wanted was out there somewhere.

It was a Friday morning and she was going back to the house from her morning shopping when she met her good friend Hillary Flowers. Hillary lived a few of blocks away from her and they rarely saw each other.

But on this day both of them were coming out of the shopping mall. When their eyes met, they smiled and walked towards each other.

“Margery, how nice to see you again. Is everything okay?” Hillary started.

“Hillary, I’m okay. I see you’re in good shape.” She replied placing a hand on her friend’s shoulder. They both laughed and started walking.

“So what’s going on around you, still house hunting as usual?” Hillary asked.

“Well you could say I still am.”

“Is it that difficult finding one with all the houses up for sale these days?” Hillary asked

“Well it’s not that difficult.” Margery replied back

“So where’s the problem? I mean get one and settle down.”

“It’s not about getting one among many. It’s about getting that one unique house.” She said looking at her friend.

“You know what?” Hillary stopped walking and faced her friend
“What?

“Soon you won’t find a house if you keep turning down every offer that comes your way.” Margery sighed knowing that what her friend was saying made sense.

While she and her husband were happy with each other, she recognized a growing tension between them because of the never-ending house hunting.

“Hillary, I might be tired of the search. But my instinct tells me the house I’m looking for is just around the corner.” She took her friend’s hands and held it for a few seconds.

“Wish me luck, my friend. After all why are we friends if you can’t encourage me, Hillary?”

“Oh yeah you’ll find it if you keep looking. That I can assure you.” She said nodding. Then a sudden frown came upon her changing the expression on her face.

Margery noticed it and looked quite perplexed.

“Hillary, have I said anything to offend you?”

“No, nothing of the sort. I was just thinking…” she stopped without say more.

“Well, tell me something. I mean you can’t be worried over nothing.” She told her friend. Hillary couldn’t get herself to tell Margery who had helped her find her house.

This was because she was convinced the housing agent that she hired eventually slept with her husband. And even though her husband denied it, she all along had the feeling that there was involvement.

“Okay look when I was house hunting, I hired an agent who really knows this neighborhood quite well. She helped me find my house.”

“There, that’s what I was saying. This is what friends do for each other.” Margery replied smiling. “So where can I find her?” she quickly asked. Hillary didn’t waste time in opening her purse and finding the agent’s card.

“Here,” She handed Margery the card and started walking away leaving Margery looking confused. When Margery got home she was greeted by her husband who helped take the shopping bag and placed it on thkitchen table..

“Honey, guess what?” she sae asked as she started unpacking the groceries

“What?” he asked her

“I met Hillary and she gave me the name of the agent who helped find their house. “

“That’s progress you’re making.” He chirped

“And just what do you mean by that?” she asked looking squarely at him.

“A thousand agents haven’t got you a house. Why should this one be different?”

“I don’t know but it’s worth giving it a try don’t you think?” she asked showing him the card. He took it from her and read the name.

Alisha Powell-Housing Agent.

He was giving her back the card when she held up her hands in surrender. “Nope I’m not taking it back.” she barked
“Why not?” he asked perplexed

“Get in touch with her and see what comes up.” He quickly dropped the card on the kitchen table walking away.

“Honey, look.Okay wait!” She knew he was fed up. He stopped and turned back to look at her .

“Okay look I know you’re really fed up with me turning down houses…”

“You know that don’t you?” he interrupted her

“ Let’s try this one and if nothing convinces me then I won’t bother you anymore okay?” She stared at him to get his approval. He looked at his wife and felt the need to give it one more try. He sighed.

“Okay then, promise me it will be the last.”

“I promise.” She replied.

“Fine I’ll get in touch with her during the coming week.”
“Okay.” She said smiling. Gregory picked up the card from where he had placed it and left the kitchen leaving Margery staring at him as he left.

 

When Monday morning came, the first thing Gregory did was call up the number on the card.

“Alisha Powell Agency, how may I help you?” Came the voice when he called.

“Yes, my name is Gregory Miller and I’m looking for a decent three bedroom house.” He adjusted his voice several times while talking. There was a little silence before the voice at the other end responded.

“Well, Mr. Gregory you’re welcome. Would you come over to our office time permitting?”

“Certainly what time?” he asked

“Okay how about 3 in the afternoon? By that time Alisha will be around to attend to you. “

“Fine, I’ll be there at 3.” He hang up and went into the kitchen where Margery was doing some cleaning.

“Honey I called that number. I have an appointment by three.”

“Great ,” she replied back turning to look at him.

“We’re going together aren’t we?" He asked curiously trying to figure out if she was even taking him seriously. She ignored him. He moved closer to her.

“Are we going together?”

“Gregory, I don’t think I can add more work to my already filled up schedule.” She said.

“You consider meeting a housing agent work is it?” he asked quite surprised that she was withdrawing so early.

“No, no I mean you go to the appointment. When it’s time to see the house we’ll go together.” She answered.

“Okay then, I’ll go.” He said and walked out of the kitchen. When it was time to go, he quickly left the house without letting Margery know. He got to the office and went straight to the reception.

“How may I help you, sir?” said the woman sitting behind the counter.

“Uhm, I have an appointment at 3.” He said. The receptionist looked through her appointment list and found his name.

“Gregory Miller, right?” she asked. He nodded. The receptionist quickly got on the phone and dialed a number. Soon she looked up at him as she dropped the phone and got up.

“This way Sir,” she said and led the way. When she got to the door of Alisha’s office, she knocked and entered. A few minutes passed and she came out.

“You may go in Sir.” Gregory smiled at her and entered closing the door behind him. He saw a tall woman standing behind a chair looking out of the window.
 

He saw the well rounded shape of her butt and stood awe-struck. She turned and faced him and he saw the glow in her face. He saw her long dark hair and how it fell on one shoulder reaching down to her breast.

Gregory stood near the door and couldn’t move. He had been seeing good-looking agents but none as charming as Alisha Powell. He looked at her bulging luscious lips and how the color of the lipstick she wore over them blended well with her skin.

“So Mr. Miller won’t you come and sit down?” she asked in a low-sensual voice that got Gregory feeling his dick getting strong. He felt a sudden desire awaken his whole body.

“Thank you,” he managed to say as he and went to sit down opposite her. For a few minutes they stared at each other without saying a word. Then as if to break the silence Gregory adjusted his voice and began to speak.

“Okay so..I mean over the phone…I uh…”

“Yes, I know what you are looking for. What I want to know is where you want it;”

“Oh preferably in the neighborhood where there’s easy access to transport, a shopping center….you know, easy access to the usual things.” He replied looking at her as she stared at him in seriousness nodding her head with each word he pronounced.

She passed her tongue around her lips.Gregory found that inviting such that he smiled.

“So is there anything at the moment?” he asked. Alisha couldn’t take her stare off him and for the second time passed her tongue around her lips but this time more slowly.

“Oh I’m trying to think of the best fit for you.”

She observed him carefully trying to figure out if it was a good idea showing him the only available house in the neighborhood.

“Well whave have you got?”

“There's one available,” Alisha replied calculatingly

"Great," he smiled finally feeling a sense of relief that perhaps his house hunting would soon come to an end.

EvaMild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMild

“Would you like to see it now?”

“What ?” he suddenly asked quite surprised that she was inviting him to see a house without his wife.

“Oh it’s just around the corner behind the shopping mall.” She said winking at him. Gregory stared at her in surprise. He didn’t think getting to see a house could be as quick as Alisha was making it. But he accepted the invitation to see the house.

When they got to the house and went in, Alisha showed him around the house. It was a house on two floors with the sitting room, the kitchen and dining area on the ground floor. Gregory was impressed nodding his approval.

Alisha then took him upstairs and showed him the bedrooms. There were two. Alisha first showed him the smaller one and then took him to see the big master bedroom.

Once they entered the room, Alisha took her shoes off as the bedroom was fully carpeted. Her high heels were not needed. Gregory kept nodding at the explanation Alisha was giving him about how he could change it if he didn’t like the style and so on. When she finished she turned and facing him asked,

“What do you think, Is it something you’d be interested in?” she passed her tongue around her lips again and Gregory felt a sudden surge of desire fill his body seeing her do that. He felt his dick getting harder. He gulped as he looked around.

“Not bad from the look of things.” He said still observing the room. He kept his eyes dancing around the room while Alisha stood and kept staring at him.

As he saw her staring at him he smiled at her. She smiled back while coming closer to him. He sensed her closeness and his body tensed in confusion. Soon Alisha’s lips were close to his and while they both stared at each other there was silence around them.

The closer they got the more Alisha passed her tongue around her lips invitingly. Gregory couldn’t resist her. His dick was getting strong from Alisha acting that way towards him. He took hold of her hand and placed it on his erection gently moving her hands up and down it.

Soon their lips locked into each other’s lips and Gregory finally had the satisfaction of tasting firsthand the soft luscious lips that had got him all worked up at the office.

He moved his lips gracefully around her lips sucking the upper lips and then the lower lips. Alisha gave off a moan of excitement as he nibbled lightly around her protruding lips. Gregory then pushed his tongue into her warm sweet scented mouth and started exploring the inside of it carefully, moving around every inch of it.

As he was seriously exploring her mouth with his tongue, she was busy undoing his belt and had brought out his erect cock and was gently stroking it. Gregory found his way into her pants and had pushed two fingers into her pussy and started thrusting slowly. His kisses were making Alisha go wild and she pushed his fingers further deep inside her.

Gregory started exploring new places to kiss Alisha and had left her mouth and focused on her neck. He went up and down her neck kissing it first and then licking it. Alisha groaned loudly so much that she held onto him like she needed to be rescued.

He started taking her clothes off and when she was all naked before him, he took her to the bed and made her lie on her back. He left her lying down and took his pants off showing his strong erection in full. Alisha loved the sight of it so much that she stretched out a hand to grab it.

But Gregory held her hands before she could reach for his dick.

“Not yet,” he told her. She instinctively obeyed and closed her eyes. Gregory came onto the bed and started kissing her around her neck arousing her desire. He went down on her naked body and started kissing her tits making each nipple grow stiff. He ran his tongue around them as if wiping them.
 

It sent shivers to Alisha’s body such that she moaned continuously. Gregory went down kissing her stomach and licking her belly button and slowly went down to her pussy and stopped. He put two fingers inside her and started finger fucking her. She used both hands to grab her tits pulling them up playfully towards her mouth while in the throes of pleasure.

Gregory saw her writhing delightfully and this got him to heighten the thrust with his fingers. Alisha opened her mouth giving out continuous moans that excited Gregory. He removed his fingers and held both legs, spreading them wide apart revealing the full glow of her rose-colored pussy. It excited him so much he lowered his head and with his mouth started kissing it. Alisha was going wild with each kiss he planted into her cunt. She used her fingers to claw the bed cover and held onto to it as if for safety.

Gregory had stopped kissing her and planted his tongue deep inside her pussy, thrusting in and out with it. He used his finger and pressed her clitoris at the same time making Alisha’s body shiver with intensity.

Gregory began to nibble on her clitoris increasing the intensity so much that Alisha closed her legs around his head while pushing his head inside her.

As her body writhed in sweet pleasure she was about to explode her juice. Gregory felt the first trace of her juice splash around his mouth. He removed his mouth as Alisha’s hot juice gushed furiously out splashing all over his face.

Alisha clawed the bed cover strongly closing her eyes as the streams of juice flowed out of her while she moaned strongly. She lay panting still holding onto the bed cover. But Gregory wasn’t done yet. He turned her making her lie down on her stomach.

He began to kiss her neck going down her back, up and down. Alisha moaned in response. He then placed a finger right on her asshole and lightly pressed it. Alisha’s body tensed as his finger met her asshole. She relaxed her body enjoying the pleasure of Gregory kissing her back from her neck going down.

She had now abandoned hopes of playing her own part in pleasing him and relaxed enjoying all the pleasure he was giving her. She had never found this much pleasure and so while he was kissing her she closed her eyes and took two of her fingers and started sucking on them.

She got carried away by the intense pleasure that was thrilling her body wildly. Gregory still had his finger at the mouth of her ass hole and had gently pushed it inside a bit. He found her enjoying it and moaning in response.

“Oh,oh,oh…Gregory..Greg…ory….” Her words faded away as she found herself ready to spill her juice again.

“Ooooh, I’m coming Gregory.” She shouted. Gregory quickly removed his hands and pointed his dick right to her asshole. He opened her butt to get a good view of her asshole and then shoved his dick right inside making Alisha scream.

“Aaaaaaah!” she screamed..

“Fuck! I know you love your ass pumped hard don’t you? “ he asked as he started fucking her.

“Yeah I love it. Oh..Greg…fuck me, fuck me, fuuu…ck mmmm..eeee! “ she said repeatedly like she had given Gregory full access with no restrictions to please her there. Gregory thrusted his shaft deeper and faster hearing Alisha moan with delight and begging him to keep going.

 

He kept on going like he could stay in there forever. Alisha’s body stiffened as she felt gushes of her juice spilling out again. Gregory kept on going making Alisha to spill a second time again and then a third time. Gregory thrusted faster and harder, Alisha moaned confusingly.

Then Gregory exploded, splashing his juice deep inside her ass making Alisha to spill her biggest and most explosive juice. They thumped onto the bed exhausted panting with each trying to catch their breath.

When they regained themselves, Gregory went to the bathroom to clean up. He thought of what had happened between him and Alisha. He thought of Margery and how much he loved her. He knew soon he would have some explaining to do if she ever found out what he did. Alisha was up and had put on her clothes and brushed her hair neatly waiting for him to come out of the bathroom.

When he came out he saw her sitting on the edge of the bed looking tired and worn out. He bent over and kissed her.

“You okay?” he quietly asked her. She nodded in shyness like a little girl.

Then she got up and put on her shoes and went out of the bedroom leaving Gregory behind. The minute she went out he followed her. He wondered what her problem was.

He followed her into the kitchen and watched as she opened the fridge and got herself a diet coke. She opened it and started drinking at the same time observing the man that had fucked her wildly.

“Greg?”

“Yes?” he replied. She kept observing him in silence while sipping her diet coke.

“I’ll get in touch with you if anything comes up,” she said surprisingly. Gregory felt a cold shiver run down his spine. He hadn’t expected to be treated that way after all the fun they had.

Gosh! Why is she behaving like this? He asked himself.

“You don’t mean it do you?” he asked just to be sure he heard her right.

“Listen, this meeting ends right here. I’ll get in touch soon.” With that she dropped her diet coke and went straight to the front door. She opened it and stood waiting for him to go out. Gregory reluctantly walked out.

But just as he was about to go out, he grabbed her by the hips and blew her a quick kiss. She blushed when he did that.

“Makes sure you keep in touch. I’ll be more warrior-ready for you during our next encounter.” He watched as she bit her lips continuously. He knew she was getting aroused. He quietly walked out of the house.

Gregory went home satisfied more than ever with the outcome of his meeting with Alisha inwardly thanking his wife for insisting he go alone. Even though he got fed up of her turning down houses, he stopped complaining and went along with it.

Alisha had made him think differently about house hunting and he soon made it his favorite past time.

Published 
Written by Erosman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments