Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Got My Job

"Cheyanne is desperate for a job and will do almost anything to get one."

19
12 Comments 12
11.3k Views 11.3k
9.5k words 9.5k words
Author Note:The following story is fictional (maybe), only the names have been changed to protect the guilty (and the horny.)

When the recession first hit, I wasn’t too worried. I had a good job with a strong retailer working the back office, the price of gas and food had gone down, and the rent on my apartment was very reasonable. Then, we got word that my so-called strong retailer had filed bankruptcy and they were closing several of their stores. I wasn’t worried since I was sure if my store was closed I’d just be transferred to another location. That was, until they announced that they were liquidating their assets, shutting down all the stores, and going out of business. I worked until the doors closed. Then packed my desk, and with my last check, got drunk with my fellow co-workers at a local bar.

The next day, I filed for my unemployment and began to search for work. I’m an educated woman with my master’s in business administration and I knew I’d be a valuable asset to any company. The problem I didn’t foresee was the number of other highly educated men and women just like me fighting for the tiny handful of jobs available. Unemployment had cut my annual pay by over half, and I was receiving the maximum amount of benefits. I was once told by an organization that “guaranteed” you would find work to submit ten applications a day for maximum success. Well, that advice works, except during a recession. I was applying to every company within a two-hundred mile radius, making phone calls, writing e-mails and hitting the pavement.

Two years later, I was still unemployed and on my last federal extension with two months left. All my credit cards were maxed out, and I had borrowed money from my family to keep my lights on. I had shut my land-line down to avoid the threatening phone calls from bill collectors who didn’t understand the concept of my having no spare money and kept my worn out cell phone for the purpose of searching for work. I made daily treks to the local library to apply for jobs because I couldn’t afford internet at home anymore, and was starting to figure out how I could live in my car comfortably. Moving back in with either of my parents was not an option.

It was on a Tuesday when I got the call. I always got nervous when I got a call from a number I didn’t recognize because it might be a bill collector who got my cell number. But I also knew that I gave this number to every business I had applied to, so I answered my phone.

“Hello?”

“Yes, may I speak with Cheyanne Lewis?” asked a man’s voice.

“This is Cheyanne.”

“Good afternoon, my name is Kaleb Winter and I’m with-” (the name of the company isn’t important, especially if I’m telling a true story). “I received your resume and would like to schedule an interview with you.”

My jaw dropped, my heart raced. After months of nothing but rejections or just being ignored, I had an interview. “Wonderful! When?”

I knew I sounded anxious, and I needed to calm down, but my hands were shaking as I grabbed a pen and piece of paper. “Well, our office is under construction right now due to the fact that we’re relocating. Would you be willing to meet me tomorrow at, say, a Starbucks?”

“Sure,” I said. It wasn’t the first time I’d had a meeting at an odd location. I would have met this guy on the moon for a chance at a full-time job.

He gave me the address of the Starbucks that was about an hour away from where I lived and we agreed to meet at noon the next day. I Googled the address but when I did the street view, I couldn’t find it. This wasn’t that unusual as it appeared to be in a strip mall and sometimes they couldn’t always get pictures of the shops, especially if there were businesses closer to the street. I spent the rest of my day selecting my best power suit, a wine skirt with matching blazer and black blouse. I pulled out my best black bra that I saved for interviews, and my sexiest black thong panties that gave me a sense of self-confidence and beauty. I did scrape together enough money to buy a new pair of nude thigh high stockings that I could use with my garter belt.

That morning, I woke up early, showered, shaved, and styled my blonde hair so it curled in a professional manner without being too casual. I dressed, put on my makeup, and took one last look. My heels helped give me the illusion of height, my blue eyes seemed to sparkle, and I looked sexy and professional. I was showing just enough cleavage to be sexy, without being slutty, and my skirt hugged my ass nicely without showing off my garters. I was ready, and early. I decided to head out, I didn’t want to be late and there had been some construction on the roads in my town. So, I programed my GPS (a birthday gift from my dad when I missed an interview due to bad directions) and headed out.

I arrived half an hour early to the strip mall, and the address I was given was to a local supermarket. I thought maybe the whole strip mall used the same street number and I needed to find the right letter. I parked my car and began to look around. To my horror, the different business had different numbers, not letters. I looked inside the supermarket and there it was, the Starbucks kiosk. There were no tables anywhere available for us to sit at, and every few minutes I’d hear different announcements. “Attention shoppers. Today in our…”

I grabbed my phone to turn the ringer off when my interviewer called. “Hi Cheyanne. It’s Kaleb Winter. I’m caught in traffic and running a bit late. I should be there in about ten minutes or so.”

“Okay,” I said. “Um, you do know this Starbucks is in a Vons, right?”

“What?”

“I’m standing in the store as we speak.”

“Attention shoppers…” rang out another announcement.

“Oh no,” he said. “Is there someplace for us to meet?”

“Not really.”

“Okay, how about I take you to lunch instead. I know a nice restaurant we can go and it won’t be quite as noisy.”

“Produce, pick up the call on line three, please.”

“Okay, do you want me to meet you someplace?”

“How about I pick you up? You’ve already driven so far already.”

“Um, well, that is-”

“Right. I understand. Is there a restaurant within a reasonable walking distance from you?”

I looked outside. “I can see an Applebee’s across the parking lot.”

“Okay, how about we meet there instead and I’ll buy you lunch.”

“You don’t need to do that.”

“Bakery, line two please. Bakery, line two please.”

“I insist. I have you drive all this way and from what I can tell, that store is pretty busy.”

I giggled. It was the beginning of the month and it seemed that everyone in the area was doing their monthly grocery shopping today. “Sure,” I said. “I’ll meet you there.”

“Great!”

I put my phone back into my purse and walked across the parking lot and into the Applebee’s. “Just one?” said the bubbly redhead hostess.

“Two. Actually, I’m meeting someone for a job interview,” I said.

“Okay, well booth or table?”

“I prefer a booth.”

“We’ll have one available in a few minutes if you don’t mind waiting.”

“That’s fine,” I said.

The redhead disappeared and I sat down. She came back a moment later and said, “This way ma’am.”

The restaurant was still pretty empty as she led me to a booth near the back, somewhat secluded, and I was curious why she wanted to seat me so quickly. “Thanks, but why the rush?”

“It’s almost noon. In ten minutes we’ll be packed with the lunch crowd.”

“Ah,” I said. “Well then thanks again.”

I sat back and decided to look over the menu to find something cheap and filling. “Good afternoon, I’m Suzie. Can I start you with a glass of wine?”

I knew it was the suit that prompted such a question, and while I seriously wanted a glass of wine, I knew I needed to keep my wits about me, so I said, “How about a glass of water instead?”

“Coming right up,” she said and spirited away.

I scanned the menu again when I heard a man’s voice say, “Cheyanne?”

I looked up and saw a handsome man, with light brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a dark suit with a colorful tie. “Yes.”

“Kaleb Winter,” he said extending his hand.

I smiled, set the menu down, and took his hand. His grip was firm, and his hand was soft. “It’s nice to finally meet you.”

He sat across from me and said, “I’m so sorry about the Starbucks. I had no idea it was only a kiosk.”

“It’s fine,” I said.

“Have you ordered yet?”

“Only a glass of water.”

“What? No wine?”

I smiled. “I didn’t think it would be appropriate, being this is a job interview after all.”

“Good point. So how about this, we’ll talk first, then after we’ll share a glass of wine.”

“Sounds reasonable.”

“Well, don’t worry about being cheap. I insist you order whatever you want.”

I smiled. What I really wanted besides a job was the Asian Grilled Chicken Salad. It was my favorite and wasn’t overly expensive. The waitress returned and took our orders, though Kaleb insisted I could order something more expensive. I assured him it was my favorite and what I really wanted. He ordered a bottle of white wine and began my interview. I was so glad we were in this booth, since the restaurant quickly filled up just as the redhead had warned me. I shared about my experience, my education, and answered all his questions. Kaleb told me about the company, how they were finally expanding to this area and needed someone with my education and experience. The interview was going better than I could have expected, while we ate and talked. Then he poured me a glass of wine and we toasted to the end of the recession.

“You know Cheyanne, I’ve had several interviews recently, but none have been more pleasant.”

I smiled and blushed. “Thank you.”

“You know, it’s completely inappropriate for me to say this, but you are a very beautiful woman.”

“Thank you.”

“Cheyanne, how long have you been out of work again?”

“Almost two years,” I said, wondering why he was asking.

“So, you’re probably getting pretty desperate.”

“Well, kinda. But I’m not willing to break the law.”

Kaleb laughed. “I don’t mean that. It’s just… you’re a very sexy and attractive woman.”

“Okay?”

“Cheyanne, what would you be willing to do if I offered you a job right now?”

“Um, pretty much… almost anything,” I said, then wished I hadn’t.

“Would you show me your tits?”

I gasped. “Mr. Winter!”

“Please, call me Kaleb.”

“I… I… I don’t know… what I mean is-”

Kaleb laughed. “I’m sorry. I know. I told you what I was thinking was inappropriate.”

“Would you really hire me if I showed you my tits?” I asked. I was at the end of my rope and I didn’t foresee any other job offers on the horizon.

“Actually no,” he said.

“Oh,” I sighed and sipped my wine.

“But I would if you let me fuck you.”

I choked on the wine. I must have coughed for several minutes before I got my bearings again. “Excuse me?” I finally managed to say.

“Look,” he whispered, “I’m horny as fuck, and since the moment I laid eyes on you, my dick has been rock hard. You’re damn sexy and I imagine pretty desperate right now. I’m offering you sort of a win-win. You get a job, and I get laid.”

The waitress stopped by and left the check. Kaleb motioned for her to wait, pulled out his credit card, slipped it into the leather binder for the bill and handed it back to her. When she walked away, he said, “You have until she returns with my credit card to make a decision Ms. Lewis. This is a one-time offer.”

This reminded me of that scene from Mel Brooks’s “History of the World, Part 1”, the scene during The French Revolution where Mel as King Louis tells a desperate young woman trying to save her father she must either have sex with him, or let her father die. I could hear Mel’s voice in my head, “It’s either hump or death… hump or death. You’ve got ten seconds to make up your mind. Hump. Death. Hump. Death. Hump. Death. Hump. Death. Hump. Death. Hump. Death. Your time is running out! Hump. Death. Hump. Death.”

“Hump!” I cried aloud, causing a few heads to turn my way.

“Excuse me?” said Kaleb.

I blushed and whispered, “I mean, yes. I’ll fuck you.”

Kaleb smiled wickedly when the waitress stepped up and handed him his credit card and receipts. “Thank you folks. Come again.”

As Kaleb signed the slip he said, “You know, that’s a really good movie.”

“What is?”

“‘History of the World, Part 1’. I love Mel Brooks. It took me a second to realize what you said, and then it clicked. Personally, I love the Inquisition the best.”

“The inquisition, let’s begin. The inquisition, look out sin,” I sang back.

Kaleb smiled what had to be the first genuine smile I had ever seen before. He brown eyes sparkled at me. He slipped one receipt into the binder and the other back into his wallet with his credit card. “You have a lovely singing voice.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“Come; let’s conclude our business, shall we?”

Kaleb stood up and extended his hand to me. As much as I wished I hadn’t agreed, I had, and I was a woman of my word. I took his hand and stood up. Kaleb was so much taller than I was, I was sure he stood over six feet tall. My heels put me at about 5’5”, without them I was 5’3”. He looked over my body with a raw hunger in his eyes, then escorted me out of the restaurant, never releasing my hand. Maybe he thought I would run away, or back out. He led me to a newer model black Lexus LS Hybrid and opened the passenger side door. “I know you’re worried about riding with me, but I assure you, I won’t harm you. I only want to fuck you. And I’m not into necrophilia.”

As gross as that sex act is, his comment did make me laugh. I climbed in and sat back in the plush, leather seat. This car was worth more than my three of mine and cost more than I used to make in one year at my old job. Kaleb shut my door; I took a deep breath, letting the scent of fine leather tease my senses. It was the same reason I’d wander through a leather shop, I love the smell of fine leather. Kaleb climbed in, started the car, and off we went. He turned on the radio and I heard the beginning of one of my favorite Springsteen songs, “I’m on Fire.” I couldn’t stop myself from giggling.

“What’s so funny?”

“Song seems appropriate, considering,” I said.

I could see Kaleb’s face, it was clear he was thinking about my words. “I guess you’re right. This is why I’ve always been attracted to smart girls.”

Now it was my turn to smile. Most guys would compliment me on my face or my body, but none had ever complimented me for my mind. I knew he liked me for more than my brain, but it was nice that he noticed that I had one. We drove for about twenty minutes before we arrived at a rather expensive looking hotel. Though I should clarify, the area was very high end, there were several expensive hotels, and my best guess was we were at the most expensive one. Kaleb parked in an open parking space, turned off the engine, turned to me, and said, “Wait here for just a moment please.”

“Sure,” I said.

He climbed out and walked into the hotel. He’d left the keys behind so I could listen to the radio. I found a local station playing Marvin Gaye’s “Sexual Healing”. I swear it felt like a sign I was doing was the right thing. Well, that’s how I was taking it anyway. When the song ended, my door opened and Kaleb was standing there. He extended his hand and said, “Would you grab my keys and come with me please?”

I reached over, turned off his car, and started to hand him his keys, but he grabbed my hand, knelt down and said, “You know, I’m surprised you didn’t just steal my car.”

“Why would I?”

Kaleb smiled. “I love honesty and integrity. Shall we?”

I climbed out of his car and we walked into the lobby. I heard the car horn honk as we entered. The entrance was breathtakingly beautiful, what little I saw of it. Kaleb led me to the elevators, and we went up several floors. Neither of us spoke. The elevator rose up silently, then stopped. The doors opened, Kaleb took my hand and led me down the hall to a room. He slid a credit card key into the lock and we walked in. The room was quite amazing. There was a king size bed in the center of the room, two small end tables next to the bed on either side, a small table with two chairs by the door, a large flat-screened television above a beautiful dresser, and off in the corner, was a Jacuzzi bathtub. I paused and I took all of this in. Kaleb shut and locked the door behind us.

“Are you thirsty?” he asked me.

“Excuse me?”

“I said, are you thirsty?”

“Oh, um, yes.”

Kaleb picked up the phone on the end table by the bed, dialed out, and said, “Yes, could you bring up a bottle of Domaine Leflaive Puligny-Montrachet Les Folatières Premier Cru, 2008 and a bottle of water…. Excuse me? Oh, Cheyanne? Cheyanne!”

“Yes?” I said when I realized he was talking to me.

“Do you prefer flat or sparkling water?”

“Flat.”

“Hmmm, okay. Flat please.”

He hung up the phone and said, “Please, sit down and relax.”

I sat down at the table and looked around the room. Relaxing was something that wouldn’t come easy. “This is a nice room.”

Kaleb said, “It’s all right.”

“Do you stay here often?”

“No, this is my first time in this area.”

“Oh,” I said, thinking that maybe I should just stop talking. “So, where are you from?”

“All over,” he said, being rather cryptic.

I decided this was getting me nowhere and that it was time to stop talking. Kaleb smiled and said, “Giving up already?”

“Excuse me?”

“You seem to be giving up.”

“I guess I’m just nervous.”

“Ah, that would explain it.”

“Explain what?”

“Cheyanne, did you not think I’d check you out?”

“I guess most businesses don’t do reference checks until after the interview.”

“Well, not me. I do a full background check on anyone I might consider doing business with. I verified your education, spoke with your references, your former employer spoke quite highly about you and that you weren’t afraid to do what it took to get the job done.”

I smiled. I had always wondered what they might have said. “So you know all about me then.”

“Indeed I do.”

“And yet I know almost nothing about you.”

A knock came from the door. Kaleb stepped over and opened it. A young busboy stepped in carrying a tray with two bottles and four glasses. He set the items on the table I was sitting by, opened the wine, and said, “Anything else sir?”

“No, I think that will be all for now,” said Kaleb as he handed the busboy some cash.

The busboy looked at the money, smiled, and said, “Thank you sir.”

He left the room and Kaleb poured two glasses of wine, handed me one, and said, “Here’s to Starbucks that are really kiosks.”

It was by far the best wine I’d ever tasted, which made me think it was pretty expensive. “Wow, this is amazing.”

“Well, I do know my wines.”

I took another sip and watched Kaleb sit on the bed. “Why did you ask me about the water?”

“You struck me as a sparkling water person.”

“Huh. That’s funny. I hate sparkling water.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, it tastes awful. What about you?”

“What about me?”

“Do you prefer sparkling water or are you a flat water person like me?”

“Honestly, I can drink either, but my preference is flat.”

I smiled. “So, we have something in common after all.”

“Oh, I think we have more in common than you realize. Now, take off your jacket, please.”

“Excuse me?”

“Darlin’, I didn’t bring you here for a wine tasting. Now, take off your jacket.”

I had almost forgotten why I was here. I set my glass on the table, stood up, and removed my jacket. I gently laid it on the back of my chair so it wouldn’t become wrinkled.

“Now the skirt.”

I took a deep breath. I had agreed to come here; I had agreed to do this, I knew what we were going to do. We were consenting adults. He hadn’t forced me to be here, I made the choice. I reached behind me, unzipped my skirt and slowly slid it down my legs, carefully stepping out of it. I picked it up, folded it, and set it in the chair with my jacket.

“Blouse.”

I carefully unbuttoned my blouse, slid it off my arms, set it over the arm of the chair and stood before him in my bra, thong panties, garter belt, thigh high stockings, and heels. I couldn’t look at Kaleb anymore; I just stared at my shoes and hoped he didn’t think I was too fat or ugly out of my suit. I heard him shuffle toward me, then felt his hand cup my chin and raise my face to his. His brown eyes burned with lust as he looked down at me. He leaned in and kissed me. His lips were soft and his kiss was magnificent. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and sparks flew through my body. His hands caressed my arms with feather light touches that electrified my skin. His hands slid up my arms, under my neck, and grabbed two fistfuls of my blonde hair. I gasped when he grabbed my hair, though it didn’t hurt, but it did turn me on. I couldn’t move, except for returning the kiss, until I felt him guide me around the room. When I felt the bed against the back of my legs, he pushed me down and released my hair.

I looked up and watched while he slipped off his jacket and set it in the other chair. “Do you know how fucking beautiful you are?”

Me? Beautiful? “I… um… I’m not… that is-”

Kaleb cupped my chin with his hand, tilting my head up, and said, “Yes Cheyanne, you are very beautiful.”

He kissed my lips, released my face, slipped his tie off, and laid it on the table. Then he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his firm and slightly hairy chest. Okay, I’ll admit it, I love men with chest hair, and Kaleb had some of the sexiest chest hair I had ever seen. He slid his shirt off his arms and stood before me shirtless. It was clear he worked out on a regular basis. The dark chest hair, his sculpted abs, made this man a god in my eyes.

“Wow,” I said.

“What?”

“You’re gorgeous.”

He smiled. “So why is it all right for you to say such a thing, but not for me?

He had a valid point. I shrugged my shoulders and blushed. “I don’t think I’m beautiful.”

Kaleb grabbed my face with his hands, tilted it to his, and said, “I thought you were beautiful when I saw you sitting at Applebee’s. Like this, you are amazingly gorgeous and making my dick ache.”

He released my face; I smiled and licked my lips. “You know, my mom used to kiss my boo-boos when I was a little girl. Maybe a kiss would ease your pain.”

Okay, that might have been my lamest line ever, but it did make Kaleb smile. “I think I would like that.”

Kaleb slipped off his shoes, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks, and slipped them off his muscular legs. He folded his pants, and tossed them into the chair. He stood there in black, satin boxers, with a nice tent from his cock, and black socks. He bent over and removed his socks. Even the man’s feet were sexy. He straightened up, and waited. I leaned in and kissed his cock though his boxers. It felt big, and I decided I had to see it. I leaned in and carefully grabbed the waistband of his boxers with my teeth, and pulled them down and over his huge cock. I nearly stretched out his shorts getting them over his organ. Once they were past his cock, I released the waistband and watched them fall to the floor and pool at his feet.

His cock was rock hard and thick. I could see the veins bulging; the mushroom-capped head was shiny with precum. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and licked the head. The taste was amazingly sweet. I kissed the head and he moaned softly. “My goodness, I think you’ll need lots of kisses.”

Kaleb slipped his fingers into my hair, and pulled.

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom

I gasped. “I want to fuck that smart mouth of yours,” he growled.

I opened my mouth and slipped his cock into my mouth. It filled my mouth so perfectly. I slid his cock in and out of my mouth, using my hand to keep him from entering too deep. Kaleb moaned again and I sucked his cock, feeling the veins under my lips and tongue. I slid my spare hand around his balls and caressed them. I felt him begin to thrust so I reached around and grabbed his ass with my hands. Twice he pushed in too deep and I gagged, but he would apologize when that would happen. I guess he was just a bit excited, and I was quite aroused as well; I felt my panties get wetter with each thrust. I have no idea how long I sucked his cock, or he fucked my mouth, but at some point, he pulled his cock out with a pop.

“Holy fuck! Your mouth’s amazing.”

“Thanks.”

He reached down and unfastened my bra, freeing my breasts and slipping it off my arms. He looked inside my bra and said, “I knew it.”

“What?”

“Your bra size, you wear a 40D. I was pretty sure you were a D cup.”

“They’re all real.”

He tossed my bra toward the table, reached down, caressed my breasts, and tugged at my nipples. Then pushed me back on the bed and grabbed my panties, sliding them down my legs. “Keep your shoes and stockings on please.”

“Okay,” I said, knowing it was more about what would turn him on than what I wanted.

He had me move to the center of the bed so my head could rest on a pillow, on top of the bedspread. I was surprised how soft it felt under my skin, I was used to the rough, scratchy ones from cheaper establishments. Kaleb grabbed my legs and spread them to their physical limit while he lay on the bed and looked at my exposed and naked sex. “I see you’re a natural blonde too.”

Natural was the best way to describe it. I kept my pubic hair somewhat trimmed, but I never shaved. I know, some men love a hairless pussy, but they don’t have to deal with grow back, the panties rubbing their clit raw, or the itch that I experience. I was curious what Kaleb thought. He leaned in, kissed the outer lips, and I gasped. I knew I was wet, and I was sure he could see it as well. I felt his tongue lick my labia from the base to my clit and I moaned. This man sure knew what he was doing.

“Fuck, you taste better than I imagined.”

I felt his finger slide into my pussy while he licked and sucked my clit. He added a second finger and I squirmed and moaned louder. I knew it wouldn’t be long before my orgasm would strike while he worked his magic. I felt something odd, I was sure he had added a third finger to my pussy, but then I felt something press the outer edge of my anus. Part of me was scared because I’m an anal virgin, but the aroused side of me wouldn’t let me say anything, just moan. He gently slid a finger into my anus and my orgasm hit with a force that was frightening. I screamed and my body shook. He had set his shoulders to block my legs from clamping down on his head. He never stopped, never slowed, just kept going. The orgasm lasted longer than any I could remember from before and I’m sure I had a second immediately after the first. I felt his fingers withdraw; my legs moved to his chest as he sat up, at the base of my pussy and ass, and felt the tip of his condom-covered cock rub my pussy. I was so lost from my orgasm I hadn’t even noticed he’d put a condom on, but part of me was glad he did.

“If I thought your mouth was amazing to fuck, I can’t wait to feel your pussy.”

He didn’t wait long. I felt the head slide in, and slowly fill me, and it made me gasp. Each thrust took him deeper and deeper until I felt his balls against my ass. Then he really began to fuck me, and fuck me hard. The sensation was amazing and it didn’t take long for yet another screaming orgasm to rage through my body. I couldn’t believe how different it felt with his cock deep within me. Once the orgasm passed, he spread my legs and lay on top of me. His chest felt so good against my hard nipples as he pounded me. His hands caressed my breasts, he kissed me, and forced me to moan into his mouth. I no longer cared about the promise of a job, I just wanted to cum again.

“Fuck I’m close!” growled Kaleb.

He sounded angry, like he was pissed because he wasn’t going to last much longer. Then he roared and I felt his cock pulse as it filled the condom and caused me to orgasm one last time. Kaleb panted in my ear and held me while we came down from our orgasmic high. My body was covered in sweat and I was spent. We kissed for several minutes until his drained cock slipped out. Kaleb climbed off me and padded into the bathroom while I stared up at the ceiling. The air smelled thick with the aroma of raw sex and sweat. It was now that it hit me what I had done, I had whored myself out for the chance of a job. I wanted to cry, but I refused to let myself do so until I was alone. Kaleb stepped out and I dashed in to the bathroom to clean myself up. My make-up was a lost cause so I washed it off my face, my hair was a matted mess, and I strived to not look at my near nakedness. Once I’d emptied my bladder and felt I was clean enough, I slipped off my heels and padded my way back into the room.

Kaleb handed me a glass filled with a clear liquid and said, “Drink.”

“I don’t want any wine.”

He shook his head. “It’s water Cheyanne.”

I downed the water in three gulps. Yeah, I was thirsty. “Thanks.”

“More?”

“Please?”

Kaleb took my glass and refilled it while I looked for my panties. “Looking for these?”

I looked up and saw my panties in Kaleb’s hand, the one not holding my glass of water. “Yeah.”

Kaleb handed me the glass of water, but not my panties. “Do you have any plans for later?”

I smirked. I found this an oddly ironic question. “No.”

“Then you don’t need to get dressed yet.”

I rolled my eyes. “Then maybe I should take off my garter belt and stockings.”

“Maybe you should.”

Well shit, he fucking called my bluff. So, I handed him my water, removed my garter belt, sat down on the edge of the bed and rolled my stockings off my legs. Kaleb watched me closely and soon, I was naked, just like he was. The only difference, I wasn’t comfortable. Kaleb smiled, handed me back my water and walked across the room. I drank down the water my body was craving when I felt something soft lay across my shoulders. I looked and saw Kaleb had put a robe on me.

“Thanks,” I said and slid my arms into the sleeves.

“You looked cold,” he said, though I suspected he was lying.

I looked up at him and asked, “Are you angry with me?”

“Why would I be?”

“You sounded pissed when you said you were about to cum.”

“Oh,” he sighed. “I didn’t want to stop, but the way your pussy clamped onto my cock when you orgasmed made it impossible. I’ve never felt anything so amazing before.”

I blushed. “So, why did you ask if I had any plans for later?”

“I’d like you to stay a while.”

“How long?”

“I don’t know, a while, please. I’m really enjoying your company Cheyanne.”

“Sure,” I said. All he was keeping me from was an empty apartment, and I enjoyed his company too.

“Maybe we could watch a movie.”

“That sounds nice.”

“And before you leave, we can take a bath and you can wash your hair.”

I blushed and tried to press my hair down. “Yeah, I’ve got some serious sex hair going on here.”

“It looks good on you.”

“Thanks.”

Kaleb sat next to me on the bed and kissed me gently. “I’m from New York, but I’ve lived all over. California is okay, but not my favorite state. Though, after meeting you, I may rethink my position. We’re relocating to a bigger site for our management team, and thus we have the means to hire some new people. We’ve got locations all over the country and are expanding to Japan and Hong Kong, but I’m sure you knew that already.”

“Yeah, that I knew,” I said. I researched the company so I would be better prepared for the interview.

“So, wanna watch a movie with me?”

“Sure.”

“Are you hungry?”

“Well, I’m not starving, but I could go for a snack.”

Kaleb called room service and ordered some snacks and more water. The same busboy came by with our order, smiled and winked at me. Of course he knew why I was just wearing a robe when before I was still in my suit. After he left, Kaleb grabbed his tablet computer, plugged it into the television, and loaded up “History of the World, Part 1”. We laughed and sang through the movie, then took a hot bath in the huge tub, jets and all. Kaleb washed my hair with a shampoo that smelled of roses. We washed each other’s bodies, which went from a cleaning to an erotic foreplay session. Of course, the floor was soaked after I rode him in the tub, and he bent me over and took me from behind. I think my favorite part was how he pulled my hair and smacked my wet ass as he fucked me hard.

As the sun began to set, I put my suit back on, stockings and all, and Kaleb did hand me back my panties, thought he didn’t want to. He slipped on his suit, minus his jacket and tie, and drove me back to the strip mall, and my car. We didn’t talk, but listened to the radio, though I have no clue what was playing, I was lost in my own thoughts. I knew the next time I walked into a leather shop, I’ll think of Kaleb and this car. Part of me didn’t want this day to end, but I knew it had to, and I had a long, lonely drive home. He pulled up next to my car and parked.

Kaleb handed me a business card and said, “Be at this address on Monday at 9:00 am. Don’t be late. If for whatever reason you have a problem, just show them that card, they’ll know what to do.”

The address was for a building that by my best guess was about twenty to thirty minutes from my apartment. I stuck it into my wallet, kissed Kaleb goodbye, and moved from his luxurious Lexus to my beat up Toyota RAV 4. It wasn’t a bad car, just old with a lot of miles. At least it was paid off before I lost my job. I waved goodbye to Kaleb, watched him drive off, and made the long drive home. I got about half way before I pulled off the freeway, parked in a shopping mall, and cried. Actually, I wept. I had sunk to a whole new low, fucking a man I didn’t know for a job. I considered tearing up the business card, but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. I knew I had to see this through, no matter how shitty I felt. After several minutes of uncontrollable crying, I programed my GPS with the address on the card and saw I was just a few miles away from where I was sitting. As temped as I was to drive by, I decided it was time to go home.

I got my neighbor to loan me some money in exchange for some babysitting services and took my suit to the dry cleaners so it would be fresh for my first day. I washed my stockings and my underthings and had everything prepared for Monday. Part of me was still torn about my affair and how I had whored myself out for a job. I decided I would stay for a short while, then if I was still unhappy, I would find another job. I even Googled Kaleb and discovered he was a rather private man. No known girlfriend or wife, but lots of charity work. I couldn’t find too many pictures of him, and the ones I found all sucked, but the part about him being from New York was true. I kept debating about driving out, but Monday morning, I was up early, dressed, hair styled, make-up done, and there at 8:45 am. I thought being early would show I was serious about the job, regardless of how I got it. I walked in, wearing the exact same suit I wore to my interview, including the bra, stockings, garter, and the panties Kaleb wanted to keep. Sitting behind a large, modern-looking desk was an attractive woman with chestnut brown hair and green eyes.

“May I help you?”

“Yes, I’m Cheyanne Lewis. Today is my first day of work. I was told to be here at nine.”

The receptionist looked at me with a quizzical look. “I’m sorry, who are you again?”

That didn’t sound good. “Cheyanne Lewis. I’m a new employee.”

“Have a seat Ms. Lewis; someone will be right with you.”

“Is there something wrong?”

“Would you like some coffee Ms. Lewis?”

“No thanks,” I said and sat down. This wasn’t feeling right, and I didn’t like that she didn’t answer my question.

After about ten minutes of waiting, an attractive woman with long, straight, auburn hair and blue eyes stepped up wearing a dark skirt, white blouse, and frameless glasses. “Cheyanne Lewis?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said.

“I’m Edith Keller,” she said extending her hand to me. “Would you follow me please?”

I stood up, shook her hand, and followed Ms. Keller down a series of hallways to a nice office space with a large desk and chairs on each side. This didn’t feel like I was going to be filling out W-2’s and I-9 forms. “Have a seat Ms. Lewis.”

I sat in the chair and waited. Ms. Keller sat opposite me and began. “First off, I wish to apologize to you for the confusion. A few weeks ago, our system was hacked and several resumes we had on file were downloaded. Several women like yourself have come in and claimed they met with a man who said he was Kaleb Winter, and were promised a job.”

I swallowed hard. If what she was telling me was true, I had been tricked. “So, there’s not job?” I asked.

“I’m afraid not. These women claimed that they met this man at a random location, like a local Starbucks for an interview, and if they engaged in assorted sexual acts with him, they would get a full-time job.” I heard a ping from her computer. She looked over and said, “Hmm, I see my secretary has finally found your resume. You’re quite experienced and qualified for what we need.”

“But?” I knew there was more.

Ms. Keller smiled. “But, we just don’t have any openings at this time.”

Inside I was screaming, crying, wailing. Outside I was stoic. I wasn’t about to show this woman I was anything but strong. “I see,” was all I could seem to say.

Ms. Keller stood up and walked over to me. I rose and she shook my hand. “I’m really sorry you drove all this way for nothing, Ms. Lewis. Though, you are the best qualified of all the candidates we’ve had showing up, there’s really nothing more I can do.” Ms. Keller handed me her business card “Please, Ms. Lewis, keep in touch with me and maybe when we do get an opening, I can get you in.”

I looked down at her business card, and that’s when it hit me. “Wait!” I cried, dug into my purse and pulled out my wallet. “The man I met with said to give you this if there were any problems.”

It took me a moment to get my trembling fingers to catch the card. When I handed it to her, I noticed there was something written on the back. I realized that when he handed it to me, I hadn’t really looked at it beyond the address. I was too busy dealing with my guilt and shame. Ms. Keller looked at the card, saw the writing on the back, and asked, “Who gave you this?”

“The man I interviewed with. The one you claim isn’t Kaleb Winter.”

I noticed Ms. Keller looked a bit worried. “Ms. Lewis, would you mind staying for a moment please. I need… I mean, would you please have a seat. I’ll be right back. Would you like some coffee or a glass of water?”

“Some water would be nice,” I said. I didn’t want coffee breath, just in case.

“I’ll have my secretary bring you some water. Please, make yourself comfortable.”

Ms. Keller stepped out and I sat back down. Why hadn’t I looked at that card more closely? I knew the answer; I was ashamed of myself. I had fucked a man for the promise of a job and now it was possible the man I met was a fraud. What bothered me was this man had an expensive car, the hotel he took me was definitely not cheap, and the wine had to be expensive because it was so good. Plus, he bought me lunch and the tablet he used for us to watch “History of the World, Part 1” was pretty expensive, I think. Actually, that might not have been that pricy, but it did seem new. A bubbly blonde came in, handed me a glass of water, and asked if I wanted a snack. I said the water was fine and she looked me over before she left. I guess everyone had to check out the latest victim.

I sipped my water, and waited nervously. I was sure I heard someone yelling, and I kept seeing people walk by the office. Yeah, I was the freak in the fishbowl, the Whore of Babylon on display in Ms. Keller’s office. I swear I was there for hours, but it was only a few minutes when Ms. Keller and a tall, older woman with brown eyes and salt and pepper hair stepped in. “Ms. Lewis,” said Ms. Keller, “I’d like to meet Mrs. Edna Winter, our company’s CEO.”

Mrs. Winter? As in Kaleb’s wife or mother? Neither one was an option I liked. Mrs. Winter extended her hand to me and I stood up. “Ms. Lewis, I understand you may have met my son.”

Shit! She’s his mom. I shook her hand and said, “I guess that’s what we’re trying to determine.”

“Please sit down. When did you meet with him?” asked Mrs. Winter as she sat in the chair next to me. Ms. Keller took her place behind her desk but didn’t seem quite as confident as she was before.

“Wednesday,” I said and I sat back down. “We were supposed to meet at a local Starbucks but it was a kiosk in a Vons so he took me to lunch at an Applebee’s that was across the parking lot instead.”

“When did he give you this card?”

“Just before I left,” I said, deliberately omitting our time at the hotel.

“Did you happen to see what he was driving?”

“Yeah, a fairly new Lexus sedan, I think it was a hybrid.”

Mrs. Winter sighed; Ms. Keller looked a bit pale. “Ms. Lewis, did Ms. Keller share with you about our situation?”

“If you mean the hacking, then yes.”

“Right,” said Mrs. Winter. “May I see Ms. Lewis’s resume?”

“Of course,” said Ms. Keller.

She clicked some buttons and I heard a printer hum. Ms. Keller spun around and that’s when I noticed the printer behind her. She grabbed a piece of paper and handed it across the desk to Mrs. Winter. I could see it was my resume. She looked it over then said, “I can see why my son would contact you. You’re quite experienced.”

“Thank you,” I said.

“And it seems that unlike the other young ladies who have come here looking for a job; you may have actually met with my son.”

I’m not sure how long it took before I realized what she said. “He said you were relocating to a larger site for the management team.”

Mrs. Winter smiled. “That we are. Kaleb sent you here because that site isn’t quite finished.”

“Ms. Keller said there weren’t any openings.”

“Well, she is right. However, I’m awaiting a phone call-”

I swear the phone in Ms. Keller’s office rang just as she said the word call. “Edith Keller… Yes she is.” She handed the phone to Mrs. Winter and said, “It’s Mr. Winter, ma’am.”

“Thank you Edith,” she said taking the receiver. “Hello… Kaleb! How are you? Wonderful… I’m sitting here with Ms. Lewis right now… I wish you had let either Edith or myself know she was coming… Really? Hang on.” She covered the receiver with her hand and said, “Edith, have you checked your e-mail?”

“Yes ma’am, several times.”

“Kaleb swears he sent you Ms. Lewis’s resume and a message she was coming in today.”

“Let me check again,” she said.

I watched her work the mouse and type some keys. “Damn it!” she hissed. “I mean, oh hell. The hacker is back.”

“How do you know?” I asked.

“The e-mail was moved to my junk folder. It was flagged as spam.”

“When you were hacked, did you change all your passwords?” I asked.

Ms. Lewis looked a bit green now. “No, my IT guy said it wasn’t necessary. He said he’d take care of everything.”

I started to laugh. “I think I know who your hacker is.”

“Who?” asked Mrs. Winter and Ms. Keller.

I shook my head. “Oh, I’d love to help you ladies, but I don’t work for you. Remember, you said you didn’t have any openings available.”

I swear I could hear Kaleb laugh through the phone. I knew what I was doing was foolhardy, but I decided after all the shit I’d already been through, I had nothing to lose. I’m not sure who was more shocked, Mrs. Winter or Ms. Keller. Finally, Mrs. Winter smiled and said, “Good girl. I see why my son likes you. He loves intelligent women.”

I did remember that, and how wonderful it felt that he complimented me on my mind, and not just my body. “Well, I don’t know if you talked salary with my son or not, but let me make you an offer... What? Oh, yes Kaleb… He’d like a word with you.”

Mrs. Winter handed me the phone while she grabbed a piece of paper. “Hello?” I said.

“Please tell me you’re wearing the wine suit and those sexy black thong panties you wore on Wednesday.”

“I am.”

“Mmmm, and you really think you know who the hacker is?” he asked.

“I have a strong idea.”

I was keeping my answers short; I didn’t want give too much away. “If I hadn’t already seen you naked, I’d swear you’ve got balls the size of basketballs.”

That made me laugh and it took me a moment to compose myself. Mrs. Winter handed me a piece of paper, and said, “Tell me if this would be an acceptable starting salary for you.”

I looked at the paper and gasped. Kaleb said, “If it’s not at least ten percent more than what your last employer paid you, turn it down. Even they were underpaying you.”

It took me a moment to do the math in my head, but the number I was looking at was closer to twenty percent more than my last job. “Um, what about benefits? Medical, dental, 401K?”

“Atta girl,” said Kaleb.

Mrs. Winter smiled. “Is my son telling you to ask this?”

“No, I swear he’s not.”

“Cheyanne, have them put me on speaker.”

“He says he wants to be on speaker.”

Ms. Keller touched a button on the phone base and gestured to me to hand her the receiver. “Okay Mr. Winter, you’re on speaker.”

“Thank you,” said Kaleb, his voice echoed in the room. “Now, what I told Ms. Lewis was if your offer wasn’t at least ten percent more than what she was making before to turn it down. She asked about the benefits on her own. I swear it Mother.”

Mrs. Winter smiled. “To answer your question Ms. Lewis, our executive retirement package is a five percent dollar for dollar match. We pay 100% medical and dental for the employee and a prorated price for spouses and children. We don’t care if you’re married to a man or a woman.”

“I’m not married,” I said.

“She’s divorced,” said Kaleb.

Everyone turned toward the phone. “Oh?” said Mrs. Winter.

“It’s true,” I said. “I got married when I was twenty, and we divorced two years later. I never took his name.”

“Mother, you know I do full background checks on anyone I consider worthy of my time.”

Kaleb sounded a bit exasperated. “Yes son that I do know. So, Ms. Lewis, is our offer acceptable for you and my son?”

“Well, I don’t know what Kaleb would think is truly acceptable, but-”

“Kaleb?” asked Ms. Keller and Mrs. Winter.

“I told her to call me Kaleb. And to answer your question Cheyanne, nothing less than fifteen percent more of what your former employer was paying you, plus our benefits package.”

I took a deep breath and said, “Then I must say, your offer is very acceptable. My only question is when do I start?”

I heard Kaleb laugh. “Atta girl!”

“I was under the impression that you were to start today,” said Ms. Keller.

“And you also said you know who the hacker is,” said Mrs. Winter.

“I’ll tell you once I’ve signed a contract.”

Kaleb laughed even harder. “See Mother, I told you she was smart!”

After filling out stacks of papers, the W-2, I-9, direct deposit for my paycheck, and other forms, I told them I suspected the hacker was their IT guy. With some investigation, it turned out I was right, and he was fired. He was brought up on criminal charges for fraud and sexual assault, it turned out he used threats and force on two of the victims. It also happened than I had a friend who was a computer tech and miserable in his current position, but wasn’t willing to leave without a guaranteed job waiting for him. Needless to say, our offer was way too good for him to refuse, especially with the benefits for same-sex couples.

I’m sure by now you’re wondering what happened between Kaleb and me. Well, that’s a funny story in itself. It turns out that he was on his way to Japan to work at the company’s newest location, and that took him away for two years. He was only in town for a few days to see his mother, and it was why he wanted me to come in so early, just in case there was a problem. He flew out immediately after our call ended. We would Skype almost daily, sometimes for business reasons, and talk for hours. We each dated other people, but nothing ever manifested into a permanent relationship for either of us. I worked my way up and now run the new site that opened shortly after I started. My IT friend redesigned the entire computer system, ran random spot checks, and found that the old IT guy was not only tricking desperate and unemployed women to have sex with him, but had been embezzling money from the company for years. Had he not only found evidence of this crime, but recovered most of the stolen money, thus enabling us to hire two more people, one, a former coworker of mine.

Mrs. Winter is retiring next week and there’s going to be a big party for her. Kaleb’s flying in for it and he’s talking about taking me to Applebee’s again for lunch. I’m hoping it will be more than just lunch as I’ve missed him so, and he’s such an amazing lover. I’m planning to wear the black thong panties that I wore the day we met, and haven’t worn since the day I signed my first contract. This time, if Kaleb wants to keep them, I’m going to let him.

Published 
Written by NymphWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments