Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Danced Around The Kitchen

10
3 Comments 3
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I danced around the kitchen, the music low so not to wake him. I was dressed in one of his button up shirts, black lacy thong and a matching bra, something that I threw on when I had woken that morning after deciding to make my guy breakfast in bed. My long dark blonde hair danced down my back in its natural waves. I knew the smell of the bacon I was cooking would eventually wake him.

As I turned the bacon over I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist and as his lips touched my neck I closed my eyes and leaned my head to the side to give him room to continue. I felt him smirk behind me as he pressed his erection into my lower back. As I pressed my arse back into him, I felt him let me go. I turned and watched as he walked over to the kitchen table to sit there in his boxers waiting for his food.

“Hun bun, the bacon’s burning.” His low voice sounded amused. I threw a tea-towel in his face and turned to sort the bacon. I jumped slightly when I felt his strong hand touch my right arse-cheek, stroking and squeezing it firmly, I felt a small sigh slip from my lips and pushed myself back against his hand.

I gasped softly as I felt him roughly grab my hips and pull me back against him, grinding his hard erection against my arse as he gently moaned in my ear. He spun me around and grabbed my chin, urgently kissing me hard and rough. I ran my nails down his back, delighted at the soft growls he made while he arched his back. He softly licked and sucked at my ear lobe, smirking as I shuddered and came out in goose bumps.

I groaned in frustration as he teasingly slowly ran the tip of his hot tongue down my neck. He stopped at the base of my neck to quickly flick it. I gasped and grabbed his hips pulling him tight against me, feeling his erection pressing into my stomach.
His hands moved down to the button up top I was wearing and started to slowly undo the buttons. He followed his fingers with his tongue, tracing his way down my cleavage. After three of the seven buttons were undone, he eventually got bored and grabbed at the top of the shirt, yanked hard and pulled the torn shirt away from my body. I gasped then chuckled at this, as I knew suddenly the full extent of how horny he was

I squealed as he grabbed me around the waist and lifted me over his shoulder. He quickly moved to the bedroom, and threw me down onto the bed. I chuckled as he almost cat-like pounced on top of me and latched his hot mouth around my right, hard, aching, nipple. He flicked the tight bud with the tip of his hot tongue and watched me moan and writhe beneath him. I groaned and ran my fingers through his long brown hair as I felt his lips circle my nipple. He sucked hard before he gripped the very tip of my nipple with his white teeth and pulled harshly, eliciting a groan from me.

His fingers traced down my body to my dripping wet pussy as he moved his mouth over to my left nipple which was just as hard and aching as the right nipple.

Amy__Wood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amy__Wood

As his fingertips traced over my body they had left goose bumps in their wake. He rubbed over my pussy lips gently. His fingers pressed against my lips and slowly massaged. He eventually managed to slide his middle fingers between my lips and rubbed my clit gently and slowly. I moaned and felt my hips involuntarily grind against his finger.

He gently kissed his way down my chest and stomach. I groaned and arched up to meet his kisses as they left a trail of what felt like fire. Each fiery kiss seemed only to increase the familiar tight knot that had formed in my lower stomach. His finger sped up in a gentle incline against my clit, my moans and whimpers filled the large room and I was sure the neighbours heard me. His fingers then wrenched themselves away from my clit and I growled in response. He chuckled.

“I heard that hun.” I simply threw a dirty look his way and grabbed his hot rock hard cock, wrapped my fingers around his length and slowly stroked him from base to tip, rubbing my thumb against the sensitive tip. He groaned, his head falling down against my right shoulder. Small gasps, hot moans and sexy whimpers fell from his open mouth.

My hand sped up on his cock, increasing in sped and pressure as his moans and whimpers grew louder, his hips thrusting against my hand. The second I felt his legs tense and start to shake, I yanked my hand away from his cock and left him thrusting into the air.

My nails quickly raked harshly down his stomach. I moved onto my right side facing him, giggling. I watched as he growled low and animal-like before pushing me over onto my back, yanking my long legs open and thrust into my hot snatch harshly.

I groaned and writhed beneath him as his long fingers pulled at my nipples, twisting them harshly, never stopping the hard almost bruising pace he kept up on my dripping wet pussy. He leaned down with his elbows either side of my head and kissed me hard, his unrelenting pace keeping me writhing and moaning beneath him.

He kissed and licked my neck, knowing where my hot spots were on my neck, managing to drive me completely wild. He moved his hand between us and flicked my hard clit a few times before I came hard in a shuddering, whimpering mess. As my sexy boyfriend watched this, he too came, thrusting hard into me and shaking as I felt his hot load empty into me. He thrust into me slowly a couple of times, knowing I’d start to be getting sore already and kissed me softly before sliding out of me.

He laid next to me and wrapped me in his arms, kissing me on the forehead and pulled the thick, warm duvet over us. I curled into his chest, smiling softly as I played with my necklace from him before falling into a peaceful sleep.

Published 
Written by SexyGamerexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments