Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I fuck a passenger sailing on my ship

"My passenger wants me to fuck her"

9
3 Comments 3
14.4k Views 14.4k
808 words 808 words
I am Phillip (Phil to my friends) and a captain of a cruise ship. Two years before these events, my wife was killed on a pedestrian crossing by a car which did not stop.

My first officer, Steve, has a sister, Pauline, who was sailing as a passenger on this cruise which included putting in at ports on the Mediterranean. We ran into a nasty storm and she suffered badly from sea sickness and was treated in the ship's small hospital. I visited her there a few times until she had recovered. When the storm had passed she came to my cabin to thank me for my visits.

The sea was fairly calm and I put in to Barcelona to allow the passengers a few days for sight seeing. I know of a sandy beach a few miles from the port and, leaving Sreve in charge, I hired a car and took Pauline there so that we could swim in the warm sea. When there and in our swimming costumes I saw what a wonderful figure Pauline had. Having been a widower for so long, I was interested and my cock grew fairly hard. Pauline noticed it and said that I seemed somewhat affected on seeing her in her bathers. I said that I was and apologised. She replied that she didn't mind at all.

When we were in the water, she suggester that I might take off my bathers to relieve any discomfort I might be having.

"If did that I would be naked, Pauline".

"Yes, but I would like to see your hard-on if you don't mind."

"I wont mind, Pauline. No lady has seen me naked since I became a widower. I rather like the idea so Ill do it."

I pulled off my bathers and stood, stark naked, for her to see me. Pauline could now see my erection in the clear sea.

"Not bad Phil" she said. "I'd like to hold it as it is some weeks since I held my husband's in our house at home. May I?"

"Certainly you may. I'll stand here for you to hold it. There is nobody near us so it will be safe for you to hold it."

She walked to me and held my hard-on quite firmly. Of course it had quite an effect and my cock grew even harder.

"That's quite good, Pauline. I love it but I'd like it even more if you stroked it."

"Does that mean you want me to masturbate you Phil?"

"Yes, very much, if you would."

"If I do, would you like me to make you cum?"

"Yes.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

Of course."

"All right. Ill do it . I've never masturbated my husband in the sea, only in our house."

She stroked me . I was being jerked off by a married woman who was the sister of my first officer. I very soon started to ejaculate and my cum shot out of my erection into the sea.

"My goodness, Pauline. That was wonderful. Thank you."

"I liked doing it for you. I've made you cum. Now Id like you to make me cum by using your cock to do it."

"You want me to fuck you, Pauline?"

"Yes."

"How can I do that standing here in the sea?"

"Ill take off all my two-piece costume so Ill be as naked as you, Phil."

"Wonderful. I want to see you in the nude but how can I fuck you standing up. Its impossible for me to enter you."

"First I strip naked." Which she did.

Wow! What a figure she had. Seeing her in the nude kept my cock hard.

"Now Ill show you how to put your erection into my pussy."

She came to me and handed me her bathers which I held in the same hand as mine.. She put her arms round my neck and lifted herself up off the sand and wrapped her legs round my waist.

"Now put it in me, Phil." And I did.

She moved her lower body to and fro. She was fucking me and all I had to do was to stand and enjoy it. Pauline kept fucking me until she cried out, "I'm cumming, Phil. It's lovely. I'm going to cum and cum."

She did and gave herself several orgasms before she was satisfied. We separated, put on our bathers, swam for a while, came out of the sea and dressed.

"Well come again tomorrow, and we can do that again, Phil," she said.

"Yes, but I'll do you right from the start."

"That you cant, Phil, and you know you cant. I haven't any protection".

The next day Pauline committed adultery with me again. I told her that was what she had done. She replied that it didn't matter because her husband and brother didn't know so no harm was done.

Published 
Written by Tryer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments