Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Think I May Regret This Part 4

"Jay finds he has no regrets."

4
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
5.7k words 5.7k words

On the way home, my phone vibrated and beeped several times letting me know I had text messages waiting. The girls didn't quit teasing me the entire drive with Renee giving me the worst of it. When we did arrive at my house, I checked the texts and then called my daughter. I went outside so the girls wouldn't hear what I was saying. The dogs followed me out as my two young helpers watched from inside. 

Darlene wanted to know who the girls were she saw me with at the cafe. I explained as best I could without going into a great deal of detail. I told her they were helping me refurbish the house and at the same time helping me organize and try to sell my pictures. That's why we were at the cafe, besides breakfast. She didn't sound convinced, but she accepted it. She mentioned she'd stop by and see what we were doing. I did my best to allay her fears that I was sleeping with high school girls. I think she bought it because she's my daughter. However, she knows I'm a single man who could be duped by two scheming teen girlies.

We finished up our talk, and I went back into the house followed by the dogs who were anxious to return to their naps. Renee and Amber were waiting to see what transpired with Darlene. I told them everything was good, but we may have to limit sleepovers. Amber didn't mind that but my love, Renee pouted. I reassured her we'd have time to play which brought a smile back to her sweet face.

She glanced at Amber, winked, then got up and slipped her hand into mine. Amber giggled as Renee walked me to the bedroom.

“We're going to be busy for a bit.” She grinned as she closed the door to my room.

I smiled. “You are something, you know that?”

"Yes, I don't hear any complaints, do I?" She dropped to her knees and began unzipping my jeans.

“Me? Complain?”

I closed my eyes as I felt her soft fingers reach into my fly. I was semi-hard already since she grabbed my hand. She fumbled with the button on my pants then dropped them and my boxers to my knees.

A few soft strokes and I was rigid. Renee giggled as she looked up at me with that familiar smile indicating she got her way again. Swallowing me completely, she proceeded to suck and lick me to her heart's content. I stood there looking down at her thinking that I don't deserve this. She's not after my money or anything else as far as I know. She enjoys what we have together which is sex.

Our relationship will be coming to a close very soon when she heads off to the East Coast for school. All I'll have is the fond memories of getting my rocks off with a young lady younger than both my daughters. We've both been honest with each other which I appreciate. Well, except for the fact that I lust after Amber too. I know she knows that I do, but I won't do anything about for the time being.

My mental musings came to a sudden halt when she dragged her teeth over my dick.

"Are you enjoying this?" she managed to mumble as she continued her head bobbing.

“Yes, what makes you think I wasn't?”

Smiling, she traced the underside of my penis with a fingernail sending a spasm through me.

"I was enjoying how much you like to play with me. I'm going to miss you baby girl more than you know."

Her enthusiasm increased after I told her that little tidbit. She proceeded to swallow me completely a few times then kissed and licked my balls. Making love to my genitals was something she enjoyed almost as much as I did. Her tongue swirled around the head a few times before returning to the bobbing part. She'd pause momentarily to slather my shaft lengthwise with her tongue before going back to the bob. I was in heaven. Kissing, sucking, and toying with my dick caused my knees to rapidly weaken until I couldn't hold out. She sensed my impending ejaculation while clutching my ass with her hands and holding me in place. I leaned my head back, my eyes closed as I shot my load down her throat. I stood there, letting the after shots randomly burst into her mouth while she swallowed each one moaning with contentment as she did.

She didn't release my deflated dick until she was sure she'd pumped it dry. She loosened her grip on me to fall back against the foot of the bed with a big smile on her face.

Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand she giggled. She then told me it was my turn. I stumbled a bit trying to get my shoes off my feet and lose the boxers and jeans bundled at my feet. She laughed as I struggled, enjoying my antics. She stood watching, undoing her jeans then lowering her panties then sat on the edge of the bed patiently waiting for me to satisfy her.

My clothes were soon in a pile near us, my limp dick swinging back and forth as I stood in front of her. She smiled, legs spread waiting for me to work my magic on her. Renee started to lay on her elbows. I stopped her and told her to turn over. She agreed, turning around to lie face down her legs over the end of the bed, her perky little ass facing me.

I gave her a couple of quick, playful slaps on each cheek then lowered myself so I could tongue her into oblivion. Kneeling down, I licked each cheek in the areas that had started turning pink. She giggled, waiting for me to begin with my tongue between her cheeks. I decided to tease her a bit more than usual. I traced her rosebud with the tip of my finger feeling the little ripples of skin that surrounded it. She moaned enjoying the tenderness of my touch.

I took my time exploring her. She squirmed and cooed as I went from top to bottom telling her how cute her ass was. I'd trace close to her pussy every few passes not wanting to form a pattern and to keep her guessing. I could feel her excitement each time my finger passed over her lips. I waited until I could see her glisten before I dove in tongue first.

I straightened out my tongue to insert it into the lower region of her moistness. She reacted with a shudder when she first felt it slip between her lips. She arched her back slightly upwards which limited my intentions. I pushed her back down with one hand on her lower back while turning my head sideways to get a better angle. I slipped my hand between her legs to open her up a bit more. She lifted her leg onto the bed to present her sweetness for my licking pleasure.

That's when I went to town. Sweeping my tongue up and down between Renee's legs I teased and coaxed her to another fabulous orgasm. She cried out as I continued my swabbing of her nether regions moaning, and shuddering, pushing me further.

Briefly, I wondered what Amber was doing but that thought vanished when my love began bucking, and her juices covered my cheeks. I spread her as wide as I could burying my face between her legs. My tongue played with her taking her slowly and methodically upwards.

After a few more moments her body stiffened. She uttered a loud guttural 'fuck' then collapsed, my tongue buried in her tender walls. She lay there panting as I swabbed her juices with my tongue. The aftershocks ringing through her body delighted me. I may not be able to get hard every five minutes, but I make up for it with a voracious appetite for pussy.

When I stopped, she rolled over a sated look on her flushed face. Sitting upright, she moved to me. Looking into my eyes, she wiped her juices from my face. Opening her arms, she draped them over my shoulders kissing me deeply.

We stayed like that making out like a pair of teenagers until she paused to tell me, “I'm going to miss you so much, daddykins.”

I blushed, “Thank you, baby. You're always welcome to visit, you know.”

Eventually, we cleaned up and changed clothes. We looked around for Amber and discovered her relaxed in my office going over some of my pictures. She was cataloging for me, so things were easier to find. We sat around talking as she worked. Then I got an idea.

"One of these sunny days, why don't you both pose for me? I don't have a lot of experience with people shots as you can see. It would be fun, and I'd have pictures of you both to enjoy when you're not around."

Renee laughed, “Nudes and semi-nudes?”

Amber smiled as she shook her head.

"No, I want keepsakes. No nudity involved at all. Just some nice pictures of you both. You don't have to if you don't want to."

“You could use some people shots, Mr. Sessions. A bit more diversity in your portfolio,” Amber mentioned as she continued sorting.

"It's just a thought. If you do, say the word."

With that, I got up and continued working on the other rooms finishing up the various projects as best I could.

Over the course of the next month, we finished the make-over. Both my daughters stopped by unannounced a couple of times to try and catch me with the girls. Luckily, each time they stopped by the girls were either not here or were diligently working away on one project or another. Their visits seemed to ease Darlene's and Cheryl's minds.

The girls still stayed over now and then since the work was coming to an end. Renee's remaining time at home was drawing to a close. She spent more time with her mother than usual. The whole moving across the country thing and being on her own was always on her mind.

I was beginning to miss them both, Renee and Amber. I did get more workouts in to help relieve the frustration of not having Renee's body to enjoy.

I started taking little trips to photograph more wildlife; Amber would help me edit and post online. I did get a few inquiries and sold a few note cards. Nothing major happened until the week before Renee was due to fly to the East Coast and school.

She'd been quiet in the days before her departure which wasn't like her. I sensed she wasn't looking forward to leaving. Torn between playing her father or lover, I decided to play the lover. We eventually sat down and had a discussion.

The following week her mood changed. When she came over, she'd tease me, making jokes about Amber filling in for her. I shrugged it off, but in my mind, I was hoping something like that might happen.

Over the course of our brief relationship, we'd experimented in the bedroom a little bit. Being tied up, blindfolded, various positions which didn't always work out as planned and some that were fun. We did some role-playing, and a few other little games in multiple rooms throughout the house and backyard. But nothing was as imaginative and kinky I guess as Renee's final evening.

She was in a very playful mood, laughing and making jokes while I made dinner. After the dishes were cleared and put away, we went to the living room and settled onto the sofa quietly talking. She had brought over a paper grocery bag and wouldn't let me see what was inside. About eight she announced that it was time to play. Extracting herself from my arms, she scooped up the grocery bag then proceeded to my bedroom closing the door behind her. I sat bewildered wondering what was up. My mind went from yummy to extremely yummy knowing Renee.

I heard the door open then giggling as my imagination went into hyperdrive. Suddenly, there was silence. I sat watching the hallway entrance wondering what would appear. The silence broke with a soft meow, a giggle, then another meow.

I was concentrating on a point about five feet up on the wall where I thought she'd appear. But, instead, I saw movement about a foot from the floor. I blinked several times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. With each meow, a hand or rather a very furry paw would dart out of the doorway. After three or four times I started to smile. Kitten, she's playing like she's a kitten.

I started to laugh, calling out 'here, kitty, kitty' until I saw her on all fours crawling out of the hallway. She had little faux fur gloves and booties on, cat ears, faux fur bra and bikini bottoms on and had drawn whiskers on her face to complete the outfit. I had mixed emotions about this; she did look cute, but then again it was a bit weird.

She crawled on all fours to me, paused, sat on her haunches, looked up at me and purred. I smiled which prompted her to return to all fours and rub her body against my legs as real cats do. I tried reaching down to pet her, but she hissed and slapped my hand. I laughed then folded my arms as I watched her little show.

She turned, so her ass faced me to wiggle at me. Turning her head to look back she grinned then lifted it like a snooty cat and walked away. I knew this could be it, so I waited until she walked back to brush against my legs again.

She purred and rubbed against them a few times then looked up at me. I sat, arms crossed waiting for a reaction. A befuddled look appeared on her face because I was ignoring her. She brushed against my legs as she meowed her discontent then made her way up onto the sofa. She straddled my lap facing me then proceeded to lick my face. She leaned down as best she could, her head against my chest rubbing me back and forth while purring. I left my hands at my sides not wanting to be admonished again.

She sat back looking into my eyes and began kneading my chest with her 'paws'. Her kitten play continued for a good thirty seconds. I tried not to laugh; she was so cute and determined in her acting. She leaned in closer to lick my cheeks. My dick began to grow beneath her creating a smile on her kitten face.

Extracting herself from my lap, she stood in front of me. Purring, she slipped her mittens into the bikini bottoms to begin lowering them. She swayed from side to side inching the faux fur down her firm thighs, past her knees leaving them laying at her feet.

I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties which caused my swelling friend to grow a little more. She then dropped back to her knees, elbows on my thighs. Removing her mittens, she laid them aside to undo the buttons on my jeans. She made quick work of freeing my friend which had swollen to almost peak capacity. She purred, smiling while she tugged at my jeans to get them off. I lifted myself up from the sofa so she could work them down my legs and off. She repeated her task meowing and purring with my boxers.

My dick was at full attention now. She put her mittens back on and began toying with my stiff penis. Renee was acting like a kitten with a new play toy. She'd paw at me causing my dick to bounce back and forth while she stared at it making faces.

She was driving me up a wall. Her faux fur mittens felt odd but then again sexy as she gently batted away at me. She alternated hands playing with me like a metronome. When she'd had enough of the teasing, she raised herself up, furry breasts in my face. She reached beneath herself and with a bit of help from me lowered herself onto me to begin her mating ritual.

Slowly at first, she raised then lowered herself on me, filling herself while trying to get my friend in the right position to please her. Finding that spot, she rested her hands on the back of the sofa to help stabilize herself. That's when she got into it, swaying her body in my face and bobbing up and down on me. Her rhythm increased as did her moans and broken purrs. She was finding it difficult to concentrate on being in character as her body responded to the stimulation of me inside her.

I closed my eyes trying not to get off too quickly so she could cum first. It was difficult. Her movements focused on my head inside her sweet vagina. She rubbed me against her clit with each movement of her body. Watching as my face did the familiar crunch thing, I filled her with my fluids. Soon after that she stiffened then shuddered against me, pressing her fuzzy boobs in my face. She convulsed a few times then arched back so she could kiss me. Our tongues played as the delightful sensations inside her slowed as my once hard dick melted.

Holymoonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holymoonn

We sat kissing for a very long time. Neither of us wanted to let go of what we had together. But reality crept back in when the pups sauntered in wanting to be let out so they could potty as per their schedule. Renee laughed as they stood on either side of us wagging their tails, anxious to be let out. My love reluctantly left my lap to head to the bedroom one last time. I got up, the dogs bouncing with excitement and lead them to the door to grant them access to the outside. I stood in the doorway watching them do their thing, no pants, and a limp dick. Luckily, I don't have neighbors to worry about calling the cops on me for exposing myself. The pups trotted back in happily relieved then moseyed off to bed. I locked things up and joined my lover who lay on top of the covers. She was massaging her thighs, legs spread wide.

“One last time, daddykins?”

"Hopefully not the last time, sweetness."

Losing my shirt, I joined her on the bed. I took my time a little more than usual bringing her to her second orgasm of the evening. When we finished, we lay together in blissful silence thinking about the past few months. I could sense her tears as we snuggled in the darkness holding each other tight. I whispered to her that I loved her which made her sigh. Her response was ‘I love you too’ which made me smile. I was going to miss her more than she could imagine.

The morning was melancholy as we said our final goodbyes. We had each other's various contact means, and I knew I'd continue to try to be part of Renee's life even though she was far away. The rest of the day I felt like a chunk of my heart was missing as I thought of all the fun things we'd done and how easy it was to be with her.

She texted me before her flight, when she landed, and at least three times a day for the few weeks before classes began. The texts and sexts continued but were a little less frequent after school started.

Amber would come to visit once a week to see how I was doing as far as my photography and sales. I sent her the commission we'd agreed upon each week. It wasn't much, but I kept my word. She'd opted to get her general education requirements completed at the local community college and then finish off her degree at a four year. It was much less expensive since she didn't have any significant scholarships and her mom didn't want any massive student loans for her.

One Friday night in mid-September I heard a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I peeked out the window. There was Amber fidgeting, waiting for me to open the door. She usually visited during the day on her way home from classes and always texted first before stopping by. I opened the door.

She looked up at me a bashful look on her face, “Hello daddykins, can I come in?”

I was taken aback by her calling me 'daddykins.' I opened the door wider and let her in. I was curious as to what was going on. I didn't notice the small bag in her hand until she pointed it out once inside the house.

“I brought my toothbrush and a change of panties. I hope that's okay.”

"I don't know what to say. You showing up this late is quite a surprise."

“Renee always teased me about trying your, umm, skills. She told me it was fine if I came over. I have the text to prove it if you want to see it. She said you wouldn't turn me down. You can text her if you want.”

"No, I believe you. It's just that it's such a surprise. It's flattering, to say the least."

“You want to put your luggage in the bedroom? I'm not quite ready for bed yet.”

"Okay," she giggled.

She headed off to the bedroom with the dogs following her tails wagging. She scratched behind their ears then disappeared into my room. I went to the living room and dumped myself on the sofa wondering if this was a dream or a set up by Renee. Maybe it was both.

It didn't take too long for Amber to return. The pups appeared first trotting out of the hall. I looked over and there stood Amber, dressed in the tiniest nightie I'd ever seen. Her red hair draped over each sweet breast contrasted with the light green outfit she was wearing. With a flick of her hand, she exposed her perfect lace covered nipple to me.

With a naughty grin, she asked, "Are you ready for bed yet?"

My eyes widened as I got off the sofa to follow her.

She giggled, "I'll take that as a yes, Mister Sessions," then walked to the bedroom leading me not only into temptation but the satisfaction of a dream becoming a reality.

I undressed as she turned down the comforter. The bedside lamp was backlighting her as she lay propped up against the pillows watching me. It made her more alluring than she already was.

My dick was stirring with anticipation as I climbed in next to her. I slipped an arm around her bringing her face to mine and kissed her. We made out like teenagers for the longest time. Amber was the complete opposite as far as a lover that Renee was. Somewhat shy, she didn't say anything during our first few moments of exploration. I wasn't used to that. Renee was vocal and bossy which had its moments. With Amber, I had to guess what she wanted and when. I know Renee teased her about my oral capabilities so my next move was to prove that Renee wasn't making it up.

I started kissing down her neck pausing just about her bra. She took the hint lifting herself up to remove it. I smiled as I watched her expose her perfect breasts to me. When she laid back down, I made love to each of them with my mouth and tongue. She squirmed and moaned as I swept back and forth between them not wanting to show a favorite. When I felt a hand on top of my head gently pushing, I knew it was time to move on.

Taking my time, I kissed and licked down her flat tummy delighting in how she cooed and moaned with my attention. I tickled her belly button with my tongue until she pushed once again on the top of my head.

I shifted my position, so I was between her toned legs. Grasping the delicate fabric of her emerald panties, I gently removed them as she lifted her ass enough so her panties would clear the bed. I set them down off the end of the bed then returned to my task. Palms on each leg, I coaxed her to spread further then began licking each leg in turn from knee to my eventual goal her sweet pussy.

The lamp was still on, and I could see her trimmed red bush pointing the way to my goal. She looked as enticing as ever, maybe more so because she was in my bed. I looked up at her over that young flat tummy. She noticed my lack of action, raised herself up on her elbows and looked down at me with a wicked smile.

“I hope the best is yet to come.”

"I hope so."

I returned my attention to her glistening lips, pressing my tongue against them. I slid it from her perineum to her cute little bush. Her juices were flowing, and her moans along with her squirming stated the obvious.

I meticulously coated her labia with my saliva. Her moans grew more intense as I led her down the path. When I'd had enough with the toying, I inserted it between her folds to explore. I didn't waste too much time playing. Finding her clit sweet and hard, I focused there while she gripped the pillows under her head. I glanced up to see her pull the pillow over her lovely face. She practically screamed into it when her body reached that point of exhilaration. She shook and thrashed about for a few moments as I continued pushing her over the edge. Removing the pillow, she reached down with both hands stopping me in my tracks. Gently pulling me up to her face, she wiped her nectar from my mouth before kissing me with complete abandon.

We kissed until the vibrations within her eased up. She looked at me, beads of sweat on her forehead, still slightly panting from her experience.

“Renee was right, daddykins. That was, oh my gawd, amazing.”

I smiled at her, pleased that I lived up to the hype. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Please, don't call me 'daddykins.' That was Renee's pet name, and I'd like to keep it that way."

"I'm sorry. Mr. Sessions is too formal."

"You can call me Jay or any other name you think fits. I don't know what your long-range plans are or if you have any that include me. Making love to you was extremely exciting and a delightful surprise for me, Amber."

"I wasn't sure when I decided to come over. But, I think we can figure something out if you want to. I don't want you to get in trouble with your daughters, and I know my mom would freak if she found out. I hate the term 'fuck buddies’, but maybe that's what we might be if you want to of course."

"Sweetness, I've wanted to for a very long time. I didn't think you wanted to. Renee can be quite the tease. You seemed cool to the idea."

"Well, yes. Renee is a brat, but she is my best friend. I couldn't bring myself to do anything until she was serious about it. I love her to death."

“Me too.”

We lay talking for at least half an hour it seemed. The dogs wandered in to remind me they needed out for the night. I reluctantly exited the bed containing my redheaded goddess to let my kids do their thing. When I returned, Amber was under the sheets playing shy and innocent. I turned off the bedside lamp and got in next to her. We stayed awake talking until I began to yawn. She kissed me goodnight, and we managed to fall asleep in each other arms.

The next morning I got up before my sleeping beauty. My cell was beeping to notify me that I had a text. It was Renee, asking how my night went with five little winking emojis. Yes, she knew I couldn't resist Amber. I was glad she wasn't jealous in any way, shape or form. I texted her back that it was uneventful wondering what she meant.

She replied, 'curious, love you daddykins’. Then I heard Amber's phone with the same text alert beep. I laughed to myself then made coffee after feeding and letting the dogs out. Amber stayed in bed until I returned patiently awaiting her turn to amaze me.

“Good morning, gorgeous. How did you sleep?”

She purred, “Like a rock.”

“Coffee is ready whenever you feel like getting out of bed.”

“Thank you. I didn't mention it last night, but I'm a virgin. I've never let a boy go all the way with me. I hope that doesn't upset you.”

"Why would that upset me? Your body is yours to do what you want with, Amber. I'm enjoying this time together with you. Hopefully, we'll have more, but as far as me being your first, that's entirely up to you. Yes, I would love to make love to you. It's not a requirement for you to be in my bed though."

She kissed my face, "Thank you. I had a feeling you'd say something like that. Renee said you were one of the good guys. Both guys I had long-term things with dumped me because I wouldn't put out."

"To be honest, I did that too when I was younger. As you get older, things change. It took me a long time to realize relationships are more than just sex. You'll find that guy at some point. You're intelligent, practical, kind, and you know what you want. It will happen, sweetheart."

“If only you were younger,” she sighed.

“Ha! If only you were older,” I laughed.

She giggled, her hand slipping down between my legs to caress my cock. She began massaging it waiting for it to get hard.

“That feels nice, sweetness.”

She giggled, “I like when you call me that. I haven't thought of a cute name for you yet.”

I laughed, “It's not a requirement. Jay is fine.”

I hadn't been on the magic pills since Renee left. The lack of the drug didn't seem to matter. Her long slender fingers sliding up and down me felt delicious. She continued massaging me, teasing with her fingernails, stroking me all with one hand. I reached down between her legs to rub her sweet vagina. She was warm and moist, so I played with her as she did with me. I began to feel the urge, so I paused her.

“Roll over onto your other side, sweetness.”

She had a curious look, “I don't do butt stuff, Jay.”

“I had no intention of doing that, just on your side and let me slip between your legs. No penetration, I promise.”

“Umm, okay. I trust you.”

She rolled to her other side raising her leg a bit. I placed my hard dick between her legs, so it brushed her perineum as I moved back and forth. Putting my hand back on her vagina, I began massaging her moist lips while lovingly humping away.

At first, she was unsure of my actions, but after a few moments, she got into it. I nuzzled the nape of her neck as I moved back and forth between her legs, telling her how beautiful she was and how good she felt to me. My words never stopped as I kissed and licked her warm bare skin. She got into it by squeezing her thighs varying the contact with my dick. She noticed when she put more pressure on the head that she stimulated me with more intensity. I confirmed that little move by telling her how great it felt. She giggled and did it more often until I mentioned I was about to cum.

When I did ejaculate I pressed myself tight against her ass, gripping her torso with my arm that was stimulating her nether regions. I held her tight to me, the head of my dick sticking out in front of her enough so that my fluids shot into the sheets away from her. She leaned back into me while I released on the verge of cumming herself from my diddling with her.

When I finished, she placed my hand back on her pussy. I withdrew my penis as it deflated and fingered my little love to another orgasm.

When she'd finished bucking, she rolled to face me asking me to scoot over, so she didn't have to lay in my mess. I smiled happily complying telling her I usually get a towel if we're going to stay in bed for any length of time. She did compliment me on my performance and mentioned she'd never experienced that position. She did enjoy it which made me smile.

It's been a little over a year now since that fantastic summer with Renee and Amber. Amber visited at least four or five times a month after our first coupling. I never got her cherry, but she became a more imaginative lover as time passed. Amber did stop visiting for lovemaking after about nine months. She found a guy closer to her age who treated her with the respect she deserved. She does stop by now and then to say hello and to update me on Renee.

Renee eventually stopped texting me, having found a more mature boyfriend younger than me. Amber said she's happy and thinks about me now and then despite the lack of communication.

I finished remodeling the rest of the house, sadly both my pups are no longer with me, and I have a more mature girlfriend I've been dating for the past few months. I have a grandchild who is the light of my life now. The website is doing well, and I've moved up to full triathlons a couple of times a year.

Life is good

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments