Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Idolatry

"Ruby is in an 'entertaining' mood tonight ;)"

1
1 Comment 1
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

The club was packed, hot, steamy and dark - just the way I like it. The stage, conspicuously empty, a spotlight shining patiently on a stool. I couldn't stand still. The nervous energy inside me like a volcano about to erupt. I had come by myself, intent on one thing alone, and my mind was consumed with the anticipation of what the night would bring. The crowd started to get restless, jostling each other, catcalls being thrown into the air all around me. Finally, someone announced over the loud speaker that the entertainment was only moments away, and the crowd burst into wild cheers. It was to be a special, stripped down performance and had drawn a huge gathering of people who recognised true talent when they saw it.

He emerged from side stage, his guitar over his shoulder, jogging toward the stool to settle in. My heart skipped a few beats, my pulse racing uncontrollably, fighting the urge to jump up on the stage and maul him on the spot. The light directly on his face, he looked up at the audience and smiled - that fucking sexy ass smirk that made me weak. I allowed myself to stare brazenly, not giving a shit who saw the rampant lust all over my face. I was a few lines back from the front row and planned to wait for the right moment to reveal myself. Though my eyes never left him, with every word in every song, I was drawn closer to the stage. As I manoeuvred my way into a position where he would be able to see me, I felt overwhelmed by the excitement of what was now inevitable. My whole body tingled and a warmth flooded through my blood, making me grab hold of the person next to me so as not to fall over.

The song had finished and as he launched into the next, an acoustic rendition of "Sex on Fire" (oh shit!!), the burning in my thighs rushed up and pulsated on my mound. I was practically fucking panting, my mouth open and my hands stroking my body, totally unaware that there was anybody else in the room other than myself and HIM. Half way through the song, he lifted his face to look at the crowd and caught a glimpse of my own. A note cut short, a glimmer of confusion - nobody else would have noticed, but I did. The moments ticked by in a haze, as my eyes bore into his face, willing him to find me again. They did, and the shock of recognition was unmistakable this time. He had only seen one picture of my face - a badly taken, hastily sent photograph sent over the net at his request, in a moment of weakness for my usually controlled emotions. But he recognised me all the same. Ever the professional, he managed to finish the song, to the outrageous applause of the audience. The set over, and an imminent break on the cards, he lifted his guitar over his shoulder and got up to walk off stage again. I waited, holding my breath to see if he would make contact. Still walking, he turned his head toward where I was standing transfixed, and looked straight into my eyes. "Ruby?!" he mouthed an astonished whisper. I smiled cheekily and nodded as he turned back and exited the stage, glancing back more than once, to ensure I was not a figment of his imagination.

I was in a quandary. What to do NOW?! Should I wait until the end of the gig, when he would be exhausted and probably whisked off to some party or event with his entourage? NO. I did not come here to watch a gig and go home unfulfilled. I decided to bite the bullet, and pushed my way through the crowd to the backstage door, face to face with two burly, serious looking blokes , whom I was unsure how to handle. Thank god, my natural instincts took over! I gazed up at them provocatively, one hand on my chest, practically pointing to my erect nipple visible through the tight blue satin shirt I had on and the other riding up my thigh, drawing attention to my long, bare legs and short black skirt, and smiled sweetly.
"I was wondering if I could pop out the back to say hello to Mark?... I'm an old friend of his"
The guys scanned my entire luscious body from head to toe with their eyes and smirked back "Your name please,  miss?"
"Ruby... Ruby Red"

I only had to wait a few minutes whilst they presumably checked with him that I was indeed a desired visitor, when I was quickly ushered down a dark hallway to a closed door. I glanced at the security guards and hesitated, positive I did not want any witnesses to what I intended to do. They got the message and stalked off, disappointed at the obvious "get lost!" look on my face. In those following seconds, hundreds of images and tantalising memories coursed through my mind. Months of chatting on the internet with this amazingly hot man had taken over my life, the obsession to posses some reality to my fantasies, driving me to this very door. I took a ragged breath, and knocked.
"Come in" A deep, sexy voice. HIS voice.
As I turned the handle, the doubts continued to assail my mind. What if he didn't appreciate this unannounced visit? What if he preferred to keep his fantasies as just that? What if...?
The door swung open and I had my answer. For there he stood in front of me, his pants around his ankles; totally naked, totally hard and totally fuckable. Just like a dream.
But this was no dream!! My mind went beSERK. I struggled to move, let alone say anything even remotely engaging.
"Shut the door Ruby" he commanded in a low growl, staring at me seriously.
Without even looking, unable to remove my eyes from his incredible body, I slammed the door shut behind me and leant back into it, turning the lock behind my back.
"Wow" I managed to get out. But this was no time for idle chit-chat. Besides, we had done nothing but bloody talk for such a long time now and the next set was due to start in less than 15 minutes!

My gaze drifted down to his perfect cock and rested there. It grew even more (if that's possible!) and pulsed under my stare. The raw sexual chemistry in the air was electric. I felt hot and dangerous beneath its power. I walked towards him and put my hands on his chest, trailing my fingertips down his torso. The whole time, our eyes were locked onto each other, whilst my fingers finally reached their destination. I wrapped my hand delicately around his shaft and lightly stroked from base to tip, his wetness dropping into my palm. Never losing eye contact, I leant forward and brushed my lips against his, tracing them with my tongue and groaning into his open mouth. His hands slowly reached to the buttons on the front of my shirt undoing one, then two... just enough to expose my cleavage and the delicate lace on the cusp of my black bra encapsulating my now aching breasts.

AmberHeat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberHeat

I continued to stroke his shaft, using his own wetness to glide smoothly up and down its length, increasing the pressure and rhythm, One of his hands on my breasts, rubbing my nipple firmly through the silky satin, the other riding up my skirt to grasp my cheek and tug at it sharply. The whole time, we are kissing wildly, our tongues wrapping themselves around each other like mating snakes, our desire becoming more and more audible, moaning without self consciousness, melting into each others heat.

His cock was so hot and hard now, it was thrusting into my crotch. I pulled the skin on his balls, stretching it down and back toward his ass, making his dick thrust forward even more. He groped at my top like a maniac, using both hands to wrench open the rest of my shirt, making the buttons pop off explosively. He unclipped the back of my bra hastily and let it drop, causing my tits to fall in a bouncing heap.
"They're incredible!" he gushed appreciatively, lowering his face into my cleavage & disappearing into the void momentarily, sucking in my aroma. I grabbed his ass with both my hands, rolling my palms in circles over his taut cheeks. His knees bent, his cock was now moving urgently, jabbing under my skirt and sliding along my smooth, slippery pussy lips. This elicited an excited groan from him as he suddenly realised I had no panties on! ... all part of the plan ;o)
His mouth lurched at my tits again, taking one into his mouth deeply, my stiff hot nipple hitting the back of his throat. His fingers twisted hard on my other nipple, making me yelp with surprise and delight. I opened my legs to make way for his burning cock, sliding firmly between my pussy lips and over my swollen clit. The combined effect of the nipple twisting and the assault on my already volatile rosebud was electrifying, making me pant loudly into Mark's ear, licking and biting his lobe furiously. I could not wait any longer. I simply HAD to taste his sex.

I dropped to my knees, his hands firmly pushing down on my head. He wanted me to do it so bad, he practically fucked my mouth as soon as I opened it. His fat, pulsing cock filled the cavern to capacity. He was getting rowdy now, calling out obscenities and writhing with pleasure, but time was still on our side. So I drew his length out a little and expressed my desire for his dick by sucking the head, my tongue flitting in and out of his slit, which responded with delicious milky juice. His hands were wrapped in my hair, pulling it off my face so he could watch my affection. I recalled our conversations where he has expressed his desire to cum on my face and it gratified me immensely to see the satisfaction now emanating from HIS face at my willingness to please him in this manner. I looked up to his eyes and grinned, pre-cum gleaning on my lips  "I'm sooooo fucking hungry! I NEED some of your delicious cream to satisfy me honey" I teased.
"Ready or not, here I cum!" he laughed back.
"Then fuck my mouth like you want to fuck my pussy babe... we'll get to that later!" I proclaimed "Now, get on your knees" he quickly complied.

Still on mine, I spread my legs open wide and leant forward, my ass in the air, aware that the mirror on the wall behind me was giving him a perfect view up my dress to my very wet, open pussy. I filled my mouth with warm saliva and descended upon his cock like a mad woman, opening the back of my throat to receive his full length. But he was so fucking huge that his cock was banging the back of my throat, making me grunt with the effort. He tried to pull out a bit, worried that I couldn't take it, but I held on to his ass cheeks firmly and rammed his pelvis into my face over and over again, showing him how much I loved it by nodding my head and giving a few words of encouragement in between thrusts.  So unbelievably horny by now, he started pumping my mouth violently, his dick getting hotter and hotter inside of me. Unable to resist the site of my peachy ass all up in the air, he reached over my back and grabbed my cheeks, pulling them apart and inserting a few fingers into my pussy and twirling them in circles inside of me.
 "Ohhhhhhhh!!!" the sound escaped me, through mouthfuls of cock. I used my fingers on one hand to brush his asshole whilst the others were busy pulling gently but persistently at his balls, and SUCKED on his dick as hard as I could, slowly and wantonly drawing out his juice. I felt his balls tighten under my hand, tensing like a spring about to unload.

My legs were collapsing, opening my pussy wider and wider, so dripping wet that Mark easily slid his whole hand in there, the overwhelming sensation making me growl and lurch forward into his crotch. I had to concentrate not to bite his dick off, even as his hand was giving me such exquisite pleasure and I could feel my juices running out over his wrist and down his arm. He slid it slowly back out, and massaged my pussy cream all over my clit, my ass cheeks and the top of my thighs. The site he now saw in the mirror, both my holes open so incredibly wide and invitingly, caused Mark to shudder and groan so deeply and loudly that he lost control and fell out of my mouth.
"Oh Ruby!.. Ruby, I'm going to exPLODE!!" he shouted. My eyes danced with excitement. I grabbed his magnificent throbbing cock with both hands and held it above my face, so thrilled by the thought of finally getting to taste this mans sex, that I was yelling out crazy shit like "GIVE it to me darling!!! COVER me with it!!!"  (or something funny like that).  The head of his cock convulsed and released an enormous amount of cum, squirting it in my hair & all over my face. He moaned and snarled, grabbing my hair with one hand, holding his shaft in the other. But, there was more!! I guided his still pumping dick into my mouth and drank it greedily,  sucking gently and licking up the after flow from my red, red lips... His hands were on my face, tenderly now, holding the cup which he wantonly spilt his copious seed into. There was a loud knock at the door, causing us both to jump out of our skin then laugh drunkenly, clumsily trying to pull our clothes back on.
"Well, I guess it's on with the show baby!" I teased "You'd better get a hold of your fine self and deliver some raw sex out there tonight Mr"
He held onto my arm and smiled "Don't u go anywhere Miss Ruby... I am NOT finished with you yet!"
Thank fuck for that, I thought.

Published 
Written by TigersBlood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments