Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inappropriate Behavior Part 2

"Mouse hopes to teach Pet a lesson, and they lose control."

8
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
At 11:20 my cell phone rang. I smiled broadly as I answered.

"Hello, Beautiful, what's up?"

"Um, hi. Sir, I don't think I can make it to lunch, and," she said.

"Hey!" I interrupted. Into the silence, I continued in a reasonable tone, saying, "When I saw the number, I thought I was getting a call from a friend about our lunch date. Friends can cancel lunch dates. That's okay."

After a short pause, she quietly said, "Um, okay. I'm stuck with a customer an hour away, and I feel bad about cancelling. I feel like I should be punished."

"If I had received a call from my Pet," I said gently, "I would have reminded her that breaking away from a customer or speeding to keep a date would be harmful. Thank you, Friend, for calling to let me know."

"Can I make it up to you, S.. uh, Friend? Would tomorrow be okay?"

"Of course," I replied. Then my mouth jumped ahead of my mind to try something I had thought up the day before.

I added, "If it pleases you, Ma'am, I will be there at your will. What time do you command me to be there?"

I heard a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh," she exclaimed. "Well, you already know what time I expect. Do not be a minute early or a minute late. Do you understand me, Mouse?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I answered, and the line went dead.

- - -

The next day, I pulled into her drive at 11:44. The garage door was open, and she was standing in the hall talking on the phone. She was wearing a floral body wrap. It was artfully tucked to be tight at her bust and her hips. Elsewhere, it hung loosely, concealing her petite body. She was gorgeous.

She waved me in and I followed her into her office area by the living room. She continued talking on the phone, discussing technical matters with a customer, as she checked her watch. I could not tell if the look she gave me was disapproving or not.

"Hold on one moment," she said into the phone. She covered the mouth piece and then addressed me.

"Go make us lunch," she ordered. "I will have ham and turkey on rye with mayonnaise, special mustard, lettuce, tomato, bacon, provolone and a dash of pepper. Go. Wait. Why are you still dressed? Go!"

To the phone she said, "Thanks, just ordering lunch. Now about that programming..."

I quickly stepped into the kitchen. I wondered for a moment just how far I would let her push me. I removed all of my clothes and folded them nicely and stacked them on a chair, with my shoes underneath. I checked the fridge and the pantry and found everything she had asked for. I made my sandwich just like hers. I looked around for chips or snacks to put on the plates, but found nothing. I settled for a selection of prepared fresh vegetables that I found. I set both plates at the table with napkins. I had seen a partial bottle of soda, so I filled a glass and put it by her plate. It wasn't a flavor that I preferred, so I filled a glass with water for me.

"What the hell are you doing?" she demanded from the door. I froze.

"Ma'am?"

She waved her hand in my general direction. "Cover that dirty thing when you are in my kitchen," she commanded. She pointed at a white apron that was hanging on the handle of the stove.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, I won't forget again." I pulled the apron on and started tying it.

"It's too late now," she said disdainfully. "Put it back."

I quickly untied the apron and hung it back on the handle. I turned to see what her next command would be.

"Is that how you found it?" she yelled.

I glanced at it and I couldn't remember how it had looked before.

"I honestly don't know why I keep you, Mouse," she said. "One for not answering. One for forgetting. One for wasting my time. One for putting so much damn food on my plate. Does it look like I eat this much?"

She gave an exasperated sigh, and then said, "Well, I am not going to be effective talking to customers if I am all worked up over your failures. Come kneel here and distract me while I'm eating."

I moved to kneel under the table where she had pointed. She adjusted her chair so that she was sitting on the front edge. She flipped the waist of the body wrap open, revealing that she had not worn panties.

"I expect three good orgasms before the phone rings again," she instructed. She turned her attention away from me, and practically ignored me as she started picking at the food on her plate.

I eased in close, and caressed her thighs. I gently pushed them a little wider, and pressed my mouth to her warm, wet lips. Her hips rolled as I started licking. I briefly wondered how effectively she had handled her last phone call . Her pussy was dripping with arousal and desire. She had to have been thinking about this game long before I arrived. I had her cumming in no time at all. She tried to minimize her response as if it were just a nice little orgasm, but the trembling of her body and the wash of sweet cum pouring from inside her left no doubt in my mind that she was cumming hard.

I let her calm down a bit, then I started licking again. I had gently eased a pair of fingers into her warm confines, when the phone rang. She tensed, and then answered it. It sounded like she was talking to a co-worker about possible itineraries for an event a month from now. She had not told me to stop, so I continued to tease, although slowly.

Her voice faltered a couple of times. She apologized and made up an excuse about funny videos on the TV. I pushed and teased a little faster, just to see how far I could push her. Her legs were trembling, but she was able to calmly finish up and say goodbye. As soon as the line disconnected, she cried out and came hard. She grabbed the back of my head, and ground my face into her gushing pussy. I think I was moments away from drowning when she finally released me.

As she caught her breath again, she yelled, "What is wrong with you? Do you think she wouldn't know what that sounded like? Two for being passive aggressive, two for failing to get my three before the phone rang!"

She was suddenly distracted by the wetness on my face. She reached down and stroked a finger in it, and brought it to her lips to taste. Her eyes closed as she sucked on her finger, and a relaxed beautiful smile spread across her face. She opened her eyes and saw me admiring her beauty.

EveBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveBrown

Then she remembered the game, and the smile was gone.

"That's eight," she said harshly. "Get up here so we can deal with them before the phone rings again."

I had no idea what she intended, but I was looking forward to getting off of my knees. I did not bother to hide the hardness of my cock as I stood before her. With a mean smile, she reached out and grabbed my cock with an unexpectedly gentle grip. She pulled me by my cock to the living room, and then pushed my shoulders so I was bent forward, using the couch for support.

"If you cum, we will have to start again," she explained. I had no idea what to expect. Surprisingly, she started to gently stroke my cock. I was starting to really enjoy it when suddenly she squeezed a little tighter, and smacked my naked ass as hard as she could. Maybe it wasn't that hard, but it was much unexpected. I lurched forward from the pain, and she deftly stroked my cock.

I can't begin to fully explain the feeling her actions created. It hurt like hell, and there was no way I was going to let her continue the game. My cock has been never harder, and never held sustained so close to exploding that way, and there was no way I was going to let her quit.

"Two," she said quietly, just as she smacked my ass again. I lurched forward again, and she stroked my cock. The pain burned badly, and my cock burned more.

"Mistress, please," I begged.

"It's too early to beg, Mouse," she cried gleefully. "Do you want me to stop? Do you want me to hit harder?"

She rubbed the burning red marks on my ass. “I have marked you,” she said.

She also continued to stroke my cock. “I claim this as my property. Your ass is mine, your cock is mine, you are mine!”

Her hands were trembling as she stroked and rubbed. “You are mine,” she repeated. “Mine to use, mine to take. You will cum when I tell you, and not any sooner. You will give it all to me. You will give me what I want, what I need. I need this, so bad, so good!”

She threw off her wrap to reveal her naked body. She threw one leg over the back of the couch, and pulled my face into her steaming pussy.

"Look how wet I am, Mouse. Look how good this is for me!" She ground my face into her pussy.

"Beg all you want, this is mine, this is for me!" she cried.

She pushed me away, stepped quickly behind me and smacked me two more times. I felt like I was tumbling in free fall. My ass burned, and tears poured from my eyes. My cock throbbed, with an orgasm hanging dangerously, deliciously close. I burned for that release. I did not dare let it happen.

"Mine!" she cried out again as she dropped to her knees. She painfully pulled my cock back between my legs, and hungrily licked the pre-cum from the head. I pressed up onto my toes to get free of the pain, free of the pleasure. I knew she would punish me for my struggle. I dreaded where that would lead. I longed to get there with her.

Suddenly, she gasped, and let go. I waited for the next strike. I longed for the next strike. I needed her to finish. I waited.

I dared to look at her.

She was still kneeling behind me. Her face was frozen in a look of abject horror and she was struggling to say something. She was staring at the patio door, and as I glanced that way, I barely saw the figure disappearing through the back gate out of her yard.

"Oh, Sir," she gasped when she could finally speak. "Sir, what am I going to do?"

The gears in my head were not in synch, and the grinding sound was probably audible. My body and my cock did not want to be distracted. I shook my head. The gears meshed. My brain started to go. My cock still demanded attention.

"Pet, what's the matter?"

"Sir, she is my neighbor. She comes for coffee. I didn't know she was home today. She saw us. She saw everything."

Tears were streaming down her face. I desperately wanted to fix it. I needed to make her feel better. My cock demanded attention.

"Sir, what do I do? How do I explain this? How do I face her?"

"Pet, listen to me." She turned her face to me.

"Pet, trust me." She nodded, and hope bloomed on her face.

I pushed her onto her back on the floor, my body hovering over hers.

"Tell me, Pet, do you like how my cock feels inside you?" She frowned, but nodded. I pressed the head of my cock to her wet opening.

"Are you going to open up and let me finish?" Her eyes flickered to my cock, and back to my face, and she nodded. I pressed in deeper.

"Did you like controlling me?" With a fleeting smile, she nodded. I pressed in more.

"Did you know you had me? I was yours?" Her eyes flared a bit, and she shook her head. I buried myself inside her.

"Do you feel me deep inside you?" Her body moved in need beneath me, and she nodded. I stirred my hips against her, pressing down.

"Feel it. This is how deep you had me. I was yours to command. Anything you desired." Her eyes questioned my statements. I kissed her gently.

"Your friend, you will simply apologize to her for being immodest. Do not be afraid. Do not offer excuses. If she asks, tell her the truth. Tell her how you like to be owned. Tell her how you gave yourself to me. Tell her how you owned me."

Her face turned calm as her mind opened up to the idea that what I was saying would work. Her body opened up beneath me and she moved to draw me closer. She felt my body tense up as the gears tried to shift. She saw the change in my eyes, and her eyes flared with need.

"Ma'am," I asked, "What is your command?"

With a trembling voice, she ordered, "Fill me."

My cock obeyed before I could even consider anything else. With the first pulse of heat, she gasped in wonder. With the next pulse, she started to laugh with joy, and she cried out in pleasure. With the third pulse, she came.

---

Later, she was pleased to note that she had not missed any calls as we cleaned up. She continued to call me "Mouse" and I called her "Pet" and I am not sure yet what that means. She did order me to eat my sandwich as I drove back to work. Did I obey because she told me to, or because I was hungry? In our haste, we hadn't made plans for what to do next. I was terrified of what she might plan. I was eager to see what we might learn. 
Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments