Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's All In The Wrist - Chapter 2

"A little ice to ignite a fire"

12
7 Comments 7
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I stretched luxuriously, my tummy flat on the cool, crisp Egyptian cotton sheets of the king-sized bed, thumbing through a picture book of Idaho that I had found on the desk. You had excused yourself to pick up a few last-minute items to sustain us during our week in the wilderness. It struck me again - I was in Idaho! I was actually going through with this! Was it wrong? Yes, I conceded. And, later, I might regret my actions. But now I didn't care. I was living outside the rules and it tasted like freedom.

The late afternoon sun streamed through a slit in the heavy drapes and caressed my body as I lay with legs bent, feet in the air, ensconced in new fur-lined rawhide boots that were as soft as moccasins. I waved them in the air a little and was surprised at the jolt that went through my loins as my womanly parts pressed into the firm mattress. Gosh, I was horny.

I had hastily thrown on white lacy t-back undies and donned a thin white cotton pullover that stopped a few inches below my breasts. After you left, I had dried my hair and brushed and brushed it until, bathed in the brilliance of the sun, it glowed like spun gold. I smiled as I imagined your reaction when you entered the door.

Right on cue I heard the card-key in the lock and the door opened. I was laying crossways on the bed, facing away from you so that your first view would be of my bare bottom gleaming in the sun, my secret place barely concealed by the crotch of my undies.

I waggled my boots enticingly again and smiled at you over my shoulder with eyes softened by arousal. The nakedness of your eyes on me was like being penetrated. It made me tremble. Without a word and never taking your eyes from my body, you stripped, right there by the door, until you were naked and your hardened penis bobbed before you like a burnished oak baton. I steeled myself for your assault, expecting you to pounce, but instead you disappeared into the bathroom and emerged with a hand towel and a bucket of ice.

You leaned onto the bed and I rose up on my elbows to meet you. Hungry lips found mine and I tasted your sweet mouth. Oh, your kisses! They inflamed me, and the dull sodden ache between my legs became almost painfully intense so that my hips began to thrust of their own accord, moving in tiny circles, grinding, rubbing, seeking relief but only causing my condition to worsen.

I felt your teeth on my neck and I tilted my face to give you full access. Your lips were everywhere, tugging the skin at the hollow of my throat, nipping at the pounding pulse of my arteries, kissing down my chest between my breasts, lavishing attention on each square inch of my skin, then up again to my lips while your hand grasped the nape of my neck and pulled me into you. I was drowning in desire. Oh, Michael, take me! Possess me wholly. I'm yours to do with as you wish. Please, Michael, test my desire, my need. 

Between kisses you undressed me. You peeled my flimsy top up and over my head and freed my breasts. You caressed them with the palms of your hands and I felt light-headed with the sensation. Your touch had a strange quality, at times soft and melting, and the next moment fierce as the mauling of a wild animal. When I closed my eyes I felt as if you had many hands, touching me everywhere. And many mouths which passed swiftly over me. Wolf-like teeth nipped at my fleshiest parts.

You pushed me onto my back and straddled my legs, kissing and nibbling my stomach and thighs as you raised my bottom and legs and slid my undies down my thighs and off my feet. I reached for my boots to remove them but you stayed my hand. "Leave them on," you hissed in my ear.

We were both naked now and you lay full length on me, crushing me under your welcome weight. I pulled you to me as if to weld our bodies into one, from mouth to foot.

ValeryCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryCarter

Shivers passed through me. You whispered in my ear, telling me to raise my legs until my knees touched my chin. I lay totally open to the thrusting of your swollen weapon in the slickness of my furrow. Oh, torture!, sweet torture!

"Michael," I whispered, "I want you in me. Please don't tease. I need you inside me."

Then you whispered for me to turn. You placed a pillow under my hips, lifting my bottom. What were you doing? Were you going to take me like this?

You positioned yourself between my legs. Two hands spread my backside and, for a moment, we rested like that, my bottom exposed to your devouring eyes, my rear opening clenching as spasms fired in my belly, rivulets of moisture overflowing my trickling vulva. I felt so exposed, so naked and vulnerable, and so completely in your power. Blushing, I was powerless to resist you. I submitted to your fierce desire.

So the icy coldness in the valley of my bottom caught me completely by surprise. Ice! You were rubbing ice up and down my cleft!. Oh god I was going to explode. 

Drips of frigid melted ice ran down my most sensitive parts and the contrast with the furnace of my arousal was almost unbearable! Drip, drip, drip. I squirmed, trying to relieve the pressure, the aching in my genitals, but nothing seemed to help. I heard strangled cries and realized that they came from my own throat.

Deftly you traced my crevice, closer and closer to my most sensitive parts. I can't stand it! Michael, I can't stand any more. But you were in command. You weren't yet done with the ice.

Oooh! You touched the ring of my clenching anus and the jolt in my loins was almost unbearable. Round and round you circled my opening, the cold water dripping into my furrow, against all reason fanning my flames hotter and hotter. I grasped your thigh beseechingly. Oh, Michael, relieve my misery. Have mercy on me.

It was when the ice passed into my bottom hole that I felt the first nudge of your fiery phallus prodding the gateway of my vagina. Hot and cold. The contrast in my twin openings fanned a volcano of arousal that I struggled to bear. My frenzied fingers dug into your thighs to inflict suffering as you were making me suffer, assuring myself that you were real, and not another dream. I felt your spongy head open me, enter me, and then, maddeningly pause. Michael! I tried to thrust back, to engulf you before it was too late. But your hands were too strong.

And then it was just too much. The icy sliver in my anus, your erection pulsing in my furrow, your breathless whisperings in my ear... the tension snapped, and I came and came. Oh, Michael. My climax consumed me, devoured me as a fire takes a fir tree. You thrust roughly in to the hilt - and thrust and thrust. You twisted the ice in my bottom, in and out, in and out and finally I knew what an orgasm could really be. Each convulsion was stronger than the last. Each more unbearable until I felt as if my body was turning inside out. My world contracted to the ice and the swollen invader in my sheath and the earthquake in my womb.

And just as I felt the worst was over, just when I felt a return to reality, you grasped my hips and gave a throaty groan and I felt the burning baton inside me spasm. You stiffened, frozen in ecstasy, and emptied your seed into my welcoming womb. And as I felt the spurting warmness fill me, lightning flashed to the uttermost extremities of my body.

"Aaah," I screamed, heedless of who might hear. It was like a stroke and a heart attack and an explosion all mixed together in one agonizing, terrible, oh-so-wonderful cacophony of release.

"Oh, Michael," I murmured as you collapsed, panting on my back, and slipped swiftly into somnolence.

Published 
Written by Shylywild
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments