Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

James 2

"“James” I moaned softly in his ear closing my eyes and clutching the sheets behind him. He sighed he"

1
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
473 words 473 words
“James” I moaned softly in his ear closing my eyes and clutching the sheets behind him. He sighed heavily and gripped my hips tighter, pushing me down. We had only started and I could feel the burning rage on, my body pressed on top of him close as we could ever be. I loved this feeling, our bodies gliding against one another’s, our skin on skin contact, his fingers pressing against my hipbones, my fingers grasping the sheets so hard my knuckles hurt. The smell of his skin against my face, his breath on my neck. Every moment of this was more than words could describe, it was wonderful. My breath deepened as my hips grinded down into his, feeling him fill me completely. I moaned again, the feeling is indescribable. James’s hands lightly rested on my hips now sliding them up over my back his fingers lightly dragging across my skin, I sighed and pressed myself down harder on him. His fingers stopped digging lightly into the spot, I heard a small groan rumble from his throat. I kissed below his ear and exhaled heavily then sat up to try to cool my face down. I looked down at him, he smiled up at me biting his lower lip a little, I eyed his face. Examinating every detail, looking for any signs of displeasure, I could find none, I leaned down and kissed him softly. I couldn’t do more than a peck, my breath was too short, ragged. I leaned back down nestling my face in the crook of his neck, kissing it softly, James’s hands gripped my hips again and I moaned a little louder as he pushed me down hard and thrusted up at the same time. I felt my leg muscles begin to tighten as I sped up my pace, James never missed a beat, he kept my pace and changed when I did. My fingers latched onto the sheets again as I pushed against his bare body harder, I moaned and he dug his fingers into my hips pushing me faster. I could hear his breath become hard, short jerks like my own. I felt his back arch a little and he tilted his head back groaning, I kissed his neck in different spots as my body began to tense and shake. He kept his grip on me and groaned again, the sound of his pleasure was the biggest turn on in the world. I felt all the pressure that had built up finally release and I moaned letting my fingers slowly let go of the sheets. James’s body went limp for a second, I caught my breath before sitting up and looking down at him. A smile spread slowly across his lips and I kissed him softly before rolling off of him.

Published 
Written by 11608amazing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors