Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

James and Ally

"A weekend away gives this new couple the chance to have some fun.."

12
6 Comments 6
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
James laid back on the hammock, sipping his icy rum and cokeand breathing in a deep sigh of summer air. It was lovely to get away from the business of his work and the city, and he closed his eyes and soaked in the serenity of the little beach shack they’d rented for the weekend. He and Ally hadn’t been together for long at all – they hadn’t even slept together yet- but this weekend away with her and a few friends was the perfect opportunity to test how far she’d let him go.
Just as he began to doze off to visions of Ally naked, writhing around in bed, his eyes flicked open at the feeling of rain on his cheek.
“Shit.” He mumbled, and grabbed his drink and made his way back to the house.
A few moments later, as the rain poured outside, Ally and Matilda came crashing through the door, soaked.
“It’s freezing!” Ally exclaimed, grabbing a towel from the rack and wrapping it around herself.
“We got caught right in the middle of it.” Matilda laughed, kissing her boyfriend Scott on the cheek.
“Doesn’t look like we’ll be having a fire then.” James sighed, wrapping his arms around Ally’s waist and giving her a squeeze.
“Nope, definitely staying in tonight.” She said, and gave him a quick peck.
“Fuck it.” Scott announced “If we’re not having a fire, let’s go to the pub?”
“Man,” James groaned. “We went last night. And it’s a shit hole anyway!”
“Well, I’m going. Anyone else?” Scott looked around at the four of them and grabbed Matilda by the waist. “You have to come, to keep me company.”
She groaned, but grudgingly agreed. “Fine, I’ll go get ready then.”
“Yeah,” Ally said “I better get changed into something dry.” She pulled herself from James’s arms and padded to their room. James followed, thinking that if they were going to spend the night in- he was going to change into his comfy pants.
He slipped out of his jeans and pulled on his trackies, watching Ally as he did so. She was paying little attention to him, but he noticed every inch of her- the way her wet clothes clung to her stomach, showing a subtle outline of her abbs, her perky breasts just peeking out from underneath her top, her firm tight ass beneath her shorts...
Ally could feel him watching her, and she tried to be as graceful as she could while she changed. Though she desperately wanted to sleep with him, she didn’t want to give too much away too soon. So she tried to change as quickly as she could. Though she couldn’t help noticing a bulging in his pants as he watched her, and despite herself, she was turned on by putting on this little show for him.

They made their way back out and said goodbye to Scott and Matilda. As Ally put on a DVD, James laid back on the lounge. She bent to put the disk in, giving him a perfect view of her round tight ass. He could feel his desire growing for her, imagining her naked in the same position- his for the taking.
She turned around, smiling and hopped on the lounge, giving him a quick kiss before nestling into his arms.

As he spooned her, she could feel the bulge in his pant growing bigger. He cursed himself for not having more self control, but when she pressed herself even closer, pushing her ass against his cock, he saw no need to hold back.

Placing his hand on her hips, she felt chills run up her spine, then down to her crotch as he lightly ran his fingers over the bare skin of her waist. His hand dipped, running over the sensitive skin just above her waistband, and she rolled on her back to face him.

MollyyJane1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyyJane1

Ally wrapped her arm around his neck and they kissed gently, running her fingers through his hair and sending shivers down his spine.
As James bent to kiss her neck, Ally’s heart raced. She pulled his closer, draped a leg over him and let out a sigh. She could feel her panties clinging to her wet pussy, and she wanted nothing more than for James to touch her. Instinctively she began to grind against him.
James could feel Ally’s heart racing as he kissed her neck, running his lips along her collar bone and nibbling her ear lobe. With her encouragement, he let his hands explore. Lightly grazing his fingers over the contours of her stomach, cupping her breast, gently pinching her hard little pink nipple, and then dipping his fingers down again to rest on her inner thigh. With each inch of her he touched he grew less and less able to control himself. He couldn’t just stop at her thigh, he needed more. He shifted over her, and slowly pulled down her pants, revealing a pair of lacy white panties that clung to her tight little wet pussy. The sight of her laying there, ready and waiting, her body practically begging to be fucked, was the final thing to push him over the edge.
Ally was taken aback when James suddenly scooped her up into his strong arms, carried to the next room, and thrown onto the bed like a rag doll. Usually she liked being in control, but now she was loving him taking over, and gladly cooperated as he yanked down her panties to reveal her soft, moist flesh waiting for him.

James decided that now that he’d taken control, there was no need to hold back. He tore off the rest of Ally’s clothes and stepped back, admiring her on the bed.
“Spread your legs.” He spoke slowly as he pulled off his own shirt and yanked down his trackies. Like a good girl, Ally did as she was told.
Stroking his cock as he made his way towards her, he grabbed one of Ally’s feet and put it over his shoulder, placing his throbbing cock at the entrance of her tight cunt. He could already feel how dripping wet she was as he rubbed his tip back and forth over her clit.
Ally moaned and wriggled, spreading her legs even wider, encouraging James to be inside her. But that wasn’t enough for him. He wanted her begging.
Slipping just the tip inside her, but no more, James made Ally moan even more.
“James!” She sighed, arching her back. “Please.”
With that, he pushed insider her. They both moaned as her dripping wet pussy slid tightly around his thick cock.
James moved slowly at first, and built up his speed. Each time thrusting deeper and deeper inside her. With each movement Ally moaned louder, arching her back and squeezing her nipples. She could feel her orgasm building, sending tingles all over her skin.
James flipped her over, pushing her chest down and her ass up. Giving him a perfect view of her tight, round backside. He thrust in her again, harder this time. Ally grasped onto the headboard as James fucked her, sliding rapidly in and out of her tight little hole. She let out a scream as James pushed into her even further, pressing back against him and cumming hard. Watching her wriggle and whimper sent him over the edge, as he thrust into her once more his cock throbbed and pulsed, losing all control and squiring his jizz into her.
The two collapsed on top of each other, panting. Exhausted. Finally, after lying together for a while and managing to catch their breath, Ally was able to let out a feeble sigh and whisper “Wow.”
James chuckled, wrapping her in his arms, placing a tender kiss on her lips, and stroking her hair as they dozed off together. 

Published 
Written by Nataliaxo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments