Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jane's Evening

"Story about a horny lady home from work..."

6
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
(Thanks to Holliexx for feedback on this)

Jane was bored.

She had finished work for the day; another boring day in the same, boring office, taking boring messages she didn't understand and didn't want to understand. She had got home extremely tired and flopped down on her sofa, kicking off her heels and lying back. She knew she should probably change out of her work clothes but she was exhausted. She liked to make an effort with how she looked at work - it was about her only pleasure there! She looked down at her stockings, dark skirt and matching jacket and white blouse, and knew that she looked very impressive in them.

As she lay back on the sofa, she started to daydream about one of the men at her office, Simon. At 43, he was more than 10 years older than her, but sometimes she saw him looking at her and she always enjoyed the attention. He was a good looking man for his years, and she would definitely go out with him if he asked (she knew he was divorced) but she never had the courage to ask him, and she knew she never would.

In her fantasy, however, she thought about what it would be like to bend forwards towards him at his desk, flashing her cleavage at him, and squeezing his cock through his trousers. Jane had thought about Simon's cock many times before; sometimes she would think about sitting on top of it, sometimes she thought about him taking her from behind, bent over his desk. But right now she couldn't stop thinking about how much she would love to lick and suck it. She loved giving head to the right kind of man; as long as he was prepared to let her tease him and work him up into a frenzy, but not come until she let him, she would give a man as many blowjobs as he wanted. She enjoyed the feeling of power it gave her, controlling the man's pleasure with a single flick of her tongue.

She kept thinking about how she would kneel in front of him, unzip his trousers and make him really hard by licking his cock all over until it was so hard it was throbbing. She would then kiss and suck the tip of it until she was ready to suck as much of his dick as possible, bobbing her head back and forth as quickly or slowly as she liked...

As she thought about sucking Simon's cock she stroked her own thighs. Her skin was smooth, and the fabric of her stockings felt good too. She could feel her pussy getting wet, and she lay back even further on the sofa. Her tits were getting hard, but she was so horny she didn't even bother taking off her black bra; she didn't even take off her matching black knickers, she just pulled them gently away from her pussy and slid her fingers inside... She gave an involuntary sigh. That first moment of penetration, whether it was her fingers, her vibrator or a man's cock always felt so good. She teased her clit with her thumb while slowly fingering her pussy. Her pussy was so moist, the juices were dripping all over her fingers and her clothes, but she didn't care, she was so horny. Her groin was aching, she wanted to come badly, and she slid an extra finger inside herself, all the time imaging what it would be like to have Simon's come on her tits, on her face, in her hair...

All of a sudden the doorbell rang. It completely threw Jane, and the orgasm she had been slowly building up to dissolved. Massively irritated, she debated whether to ignore it and try to carry on; but the moment had been lost, and so she though she might as well see who it was. She quickly readjusted her pants, which were still soaked with her pussy juices and walked slightly awkwardly to the door.

When she opened it she saw a young man, practically still a teenager. He was about her height and had a good figure. His hair was blonde, and apart from having too much gel in his hair he was actually quite attractive. She was still annoyed about the interruption to her pleasure, however, and so rather abruptly asked him what he wanted.

He looked quite red in the face, and stammered out that his name was Martin and that he was a student who had just moved into the flat opposite hers; he just wanted to meet his new neighbours and was obviously regretting it! Jane felt bad for her rudeness, and decided to let him in for a drink. She couldn't help checking out his arse as he entered her flat - it really was very nice - and she could feel herself getting aroused again, even more so now that there was an actual man in the room. It had been a long time since a man had been in her flat, and as she poured Martin a glass of wine, she decided she would seduce him.

She asked him outright: "Do you have a girlfriend, Martin?"

He blushed, and said he didn't. She couldn't help herself from flirting with him, and said: "I can't believe that! I bet you sleep around though, don't you?"

He went even redder.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans

Jane decided she was in a playful mood, and the wine she had been drinking loosened her tongue even more. She leant into his ear and whispered: "When you rang the doorbell I had my fingers deep inside my pussy... What do you think of that?"

She gave a naughty smile, and although he was still embarrassed and shy, he smiled back. This pleased her for some reason, and before she knew what she was doing she was snogging him passionately. She could feel his hard erection through his trousers; he was so hard he must have been turned on for at least a few minutes, and this just encouraged her. She undid her blouse and he grabbed her tits through her black bra, kissing her chest while he reached around to unhook it. When he took it off, and her creamy boobs were free and he didn't waste any time in licking her nipples until they were very hard.

For someone who seemed so shy he certainly seemed like he knew what he was doing! Her pussy was aching for an orgasm, and she guided his hand between her legs; he pulled her knickers down, and started to kiss her thighs, while her pussy got wetter and wetter. He was actually quite a tease when it came to sex, as he licked all around her vagina for what seemed like ages. She didn't shave her pussy completely but she trimmed it regularly, and she felt his warm moist tongue on her skin. After a while, when she didn't think she could take any more, he started taking long, leisurely licks, and she moaned loudly.

The sensation of his tongue between her pussy lips was unbelievably erotic, and when he gently sucked on her clit she almost came. This boy definitely knew what he was doing, despite his shy exterior! She had hardly noticed him taking off his jeans, but now they were round his ankles, and while he'd been going down on her he had been jerking his cock. She could see he was circumcised, and the tip of it was incredibly purple. He was obviously incredibly excited. Still in her work clothes, with her boobs hanging out and her pants round her ankles, when she caught sight of her reflection she was even more aroused; it made her feel naughty and sexy, and she imagined herself as a high-class escort girl.

She immediately took his head away from her thighs and in one quick movement changed position so that in less than 5 seconds she was able to suck his dick! He was so surprised he didn't seem to know how to react at all, but as she started sucking him, he soon started grinding against her head.

She wasn't sucking him off gently like she had been in her fantasies about Simon earlier in the evening. With Martin, she was greedily sucking as much of him as would fit in her mouth, slurping away, occasionally squeezing his balls gently to make him swell even more. She could feel some salty pre-cum from his dick every now and then, and she would take a pause and clean it all off using only her tongue before going at him again.

Martin whispered, hoarsely, "I want to come all over you, please let me come on you."

But she said in reply, "I'll let you come on me when you give me the orgasm you interrupted earlier."

He immediately started fingering her again, this time with two fingers; after a minute or so of going at her as hard as he could, she almost lost consciousness. She had such an amazing orgasm her body felt weightless and giddy. He didn't stop and she felt herself having another, as if they were coming in waves. She lost all track of time, and was only dimly aware of her sticky pussy and ripped stockings, and Martin's enormous throbbing dick.

He stood over her, wanking himself, and she idly stroked her pussy while he shot his load all over her tits and clothes. He wiped the end of his knob all over her face, and she could feel his sticky spunk drying on her.

She felt thoroughly satisfied, and although he had gone almost immediately back to looking shy now that he had come, she gave him a reassuring smile. She tried to speak, but was still getting her energy back! When she felt like she could string a few words together she asked him if he wanted to stay the night, but he was timid about it. She didn't take offence, and once he had dressed he left. But she didn't mind; she knew where he lived and she was sure he wouldn't mind her going back for more in the future.

She went to her bed, finally took off her work clothes (which now would need a good dry clean before she could wear them to work again!) and fell asleep wondering if Martin was as good fucking with that cock of his as he was at eating pussy.
Published 
Written by NicolasSix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments