Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Japhta

"A masterclass in irony, as the college nerd becomes the college stud…"

4
3 Comments 3
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Japhta was the college nerd. He was lanky and slightly skanky. Although Japhta did not totally pong, it was clear that deodorant and bathing did not form part of daily routine. Most of the girls were offended by him, but in all honestly, that was somewhat of an overreaction. His clothing always looked well used, presumably between infrequent washing, and the odd tear, smear, or stain, did not seem to worry him at all. Japhta, however, was exceptionally bright and one of the cleverest students at the college.

Tracy neither liked nor disliked him, and although they attended the same science class at college, she simply never interacted with him. That all changed one day when the class was divided up into couples to for an assignment. The tutor simply drew names from a container and Tracy was paired up with Japhta for the project. It was a fairly large undertaking that lay ahead for them and they would have to work together for the next several weeks, to complete the task.

Tracy was in the residence at the college but Japhta had his own apartment, very close to the varsity. Because of this, it was conveniently decided that Japhta’s apartment would be ideal for their work sessions on Monday and Wednesday afternoons. Japhta had forewarned Tracy that his place was always in a bit of a mess, but upon her first arrival, Tracy found it in a far better state that she had anticipated.

Tracy had recently ended a brief relationship with one of the college studs. Todd and Tracy had been going steady for a few months before they finally had sex. Not only was Todd underendowed, but he was also totally useless in bed. After a few attempts to see if they could work things out, she decided to move on. She was too much of a lady to kiss and tell, and never shamed poor Todd. Some of Todd’s former girlfriends were a lot more vocal, however, and so explaining their bust-up was superfluous.

Japhta was not exactly a love magnet, and did not delude himself that any romantic future lay ahead for him and Tracy. Japhta presumed that he was totally out of her league, because she was one of the most beautiful girls at college. He was, nevertheless, over the moon about working with her on their project. Shortly after they began working together he cleaned up his act… well, just a little. The apartment got slightly tidier, he changed his clothing somewhat more frequently, and he even bought deodorant. This last step, however, had a very amusing result.

On the day he used the deodorant for the first time Tracy complained about the smell. When he asked her what brand she would prefer, Tracy smiled and answered, “Your own natural brand. I like the way you smell,” then added, “You are one of the few guys who actually smells like a man.” Japhta was ecstatic about her revelation, but didn’t want to read too into it. The deodorant that he had wasted his money on was also summarily disposed of.

Having grown up in a very devout home, college had thankfully provided Japhta with his emancipation from religious. Being exceptionally bright, he was on a full scholarship and his tuition, accommodation, and pocket money, were all taken care of. Japhta was therefore able to use the pocket money his parents insisted on given him, on his hobby. Japhta loved photography and his equipment was fairly impressive. Japhta manipulated naked images of himself with insect forms, to create the most fantastic photographs. Naturally, he did not show these to anyone, afraid that he would be perceived as a pervert.

As Tracy got to know Japhta better she liked him more and more. He had a wonderful sense of humour and could make her convulse with laughter. Strangely, she was finding herself increasingly attracted to him. She was nonetheless, perplexed by the fact that Japhta did not display any sexual interest in her. Little did Tracy realise that he was actually smitten with her but chose to use humour to deflect his interest, afraid of the rejection that he was sure would follow.

Japhta was always very careful to hide his photos when Tracy was round and about. Tracy persistently asked to see them, but Japhta would not relent. One day when Japhta popped out to buy snacks for them, she observed a folder on one of his shelves. She hastily looked through the folder and was stunned by what she saw. Firstly, the pictures were artistically brilliant, but she was particularly mesmerised by the naked form of the male body in the photos. In none of the pictures could one see the man’s face, but the body was lithe and well-formed. Above all, she wondered if the phallus on the man had been enhanced, because it was way above average. Wary of Japhta’s imminent return, she quickly returned the folder to its original spot.

Unknown to Tracy, it was exactly this large appendage that had afforded Japhta an interesting four months prior to him attending college. When Japhta was in his last term of high school the pious pastor’s wife in their community, had overheard a conversation about Japhta’s exceptional endowment. After that, feigning nervousness, she insisted that her husband ask Japhta’s parents if Japhta could stay over at their home, when the pastor was away on one of his frequent crusades or television appearances. Naturally, Japhta’s parents were honoured, and Japhta was very happy to be earning extra pocket money.

It was during these four months that Japhta received a PHD in sex. Prim and proper as Betty, the pastor’s wife appeared to be, she was a total slut in the bedroom. She gave Japhta a masterclass in fucking every time he stayed over at her home. It was rather ironic that the college nerd was in reality, the real stud at college.

After several enjoyable, if somewhat sexually frustrating weeks for Japhta and Tracy, their project finally came to an end.

AilishFantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilishFantasy

They decided that they would celebrate the occasion with takeaways and champagne, on the Friday evening after their assignment was handed in. After an agreeable dinner they relaxed on the sofa in the lounge. On an impulse Japhta asked, “Will I still see you from time to time, that is to say, other than in science class?”

“Would you like to?” Tracy inquired, taking the bull by the horns.

“Yes… very much,” Japhta answered.

“Are you attracted to me? Tracy persisted.

Bashfully, Japhta answered, “Yes.”

After a long pause Tracy asked, “Then why have you never said so?”

With a wry smile Japhta replied, “Because I never believed I stood a chance with you. You’re beautiful, and I’m the college nerd.”

“It may interest you to know that you are the most fascinating man I have ever encountered at college.” Tracy concluded.

Very slowly, Japhta moved closer and placed his arm on the couch behind her. When their lips touched there was no groping or fumbling, just a soft sustained kiss. Tracy had never been this close to him before, and finally realised how much his odour turned her on. When her arms enfolded him he follow suit, and soon the intensity of their oral tussle began to escalate. Tracy felt her pussy tingle as it began to moisten. Japhta now took total control, and if Tracy had believed that given his shyness Japhta would be inept in the love department, she was now happily mistaken.

As he dominated Tracy, Japhta began denuding her body. All her clothing seemed to magically disappear, as his hands and mouth went into overdrive, overwhelming her with incredible pleasure. Her body was manoeuvred into a multitude of positions by the hands of a master, as tentacles continuously flowed to and fro, kneading, caressing, and gently patting. When Japhta’s mouth finally suctioned onto her pussy, Tracy thought she was about to explode with lust. The manipulation of her cunt by his lips and tongue made her gasp. Tracy tugged on his t-shirt, before she pulled it off his body, then her hands clamped onto his head manically as she smeared herself into his face.

When Japhta began pinching her nipples her excitement was so great, that she started fighting for breath. As orgasm struck, Tracy’s cunt erupted as never before and Japhta sucked up her rapture, like a man dying of thirst. He did not relent and sustained her at that level, demanding more and more of her heavenly nectar. With her body writhing like a maddened reptile, the clamp on her cunt kept up its insistence. As exhaustion overtook Tracy the pussy glutton finally stopped feasting. Japhta then stood and looked down at her with a horny grin on his face. Next, he pushed his shorts and underpants downwards, and let them drop to the floor.

Tracy now got to observe the erect version of the cock that she saw in the photos. ‘Jesus,’ she thought, ‘how the fuck am I going to accommodate that knob?’ The long, thick, uncut dick that hung before her was a least a foot long.

“Let’s move over to the bed,” Japhta directed.

Once there, Tracy lay on her back and watched him move towards her on his knees, before opening her legs. Japhta began tapping her pussy with his cervix explorer. Lodging the top of his knob at her portal, Japhta then began to coax the moist dick head out of its sleeve into the warmth of her cunt. Tracy’s pussy lips expanded gradually as the explorer began its excavation. She began to gasp when the thick probe nudged in deeper and deeper, en route to unchartered territory. Tracy then commenced panting as an unfamiliar fullness began to bloat her. With Japhta now hovering over her on extended arms, the jabbing seemed never-ending.

Finally, when their pubic hair intertwined, she couldn’t believe that so much meat could fit into her. Japhta held still in her, allowing her to acclimatise to his enormity. Japhta’s mouth then inaugurated a continuous triangle of pleasure, as it moved from one to the other breast, and then her mouth. Japhta’s lips, his tongue, and his teeth worked feverishly at every port of call. When Japhta’s hips finally joined in, Tracy was groaning loudly. Initially he just kept up a slow rhythmic momentum in her portal, allowing her to adapt to the probing.

As much as he would have loved to pummel her, he knew that their first coitus had to be as comfortable as he could make it, ensuring uninhibited future engagements. The more she relaxed, the more he increased his momentum, all the while watching her facial expressions closely between his triangular oral onslaughts. Tracy was overwhelmed by Japhta’s skill and how comfortable her overstuffed cunt felt, despite being filled to capacity. In anticipation, she hoped for an increase in tempo as her rapture once more began to approach.

Fortunately, Japhta picked up on this and also wanting release his trusting became more urgent. As his thrusting intensified Tracy began to grunt. Timing his ejaculation to perfection, he first let Tracy writhe for a short while before blasting his spunk into her. As he lay on top of her afterwards she praised him ardently. Tracy stayed with Japhta all weekend and her pussy became more and more greedy. Every time they fucked he was able to escalate the intensity of thrusting, to their mutual satisfaction.

Tracy practically moved in with Japhta thereafter. There were a great many raised eyebrows at the college when it became general knowledge that they were and item, but she couldn’t care less. A further two interesting things also happened as a result of their relationship. Firstly, Tracy’s grades improved incredibly. Secondly, the naked body of a female also now began to appear in Japhta’s photos.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments