Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jeanine - Part Three

"Jeanine opens up and tells me what she likes"

5
4 Comments 4
9.2k Views 9.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Jeanine had put on her bra and top as well as her shorts and sandals. I wondered whether we were done for the evening.

I saw the kid with the pizza pull his car into the parking lot and walk into the building.

My doorbell rang.

When I answered the door, Jeanine ducked into the bathroom, hidden from the front door. The thought passed through my mind that the kid with the pizza may have been one of her past partners.

I opened a bottle of red wine and put the pizza and salads on the table.

“Dinner” conversation was mostly about the only subject we really had in common: the academic/residential program where she worked.

But after a few glasses of wine, I wanting to know more about Jeanine and started to ask questions.

She spoke openly and frankly about her past.

Jeanine knew that she was pretty and had a nice figure, and that she had boobs that guys would stare at.

In her teens, she would leave a button or two undone at the top of a blouse or sweater, and bend over in front of guys just so they could have a good look at her breasts.

Other girls called her a tease.

By her late teens, she had become more aggressive and increasingly daring, wearing shorter skirts and tighter or more revealing outfits.

Teenage boys may have raging hormones, but Jeanine found them to be awkward and shy. They stared at her breasts, joked about how big they were, and even grabbed them.

Teasing and flirting with older men, however, proved to be more interesting and exciting.

College guys and even some of the older high school boys, particularly the athletic types, wouldn’t put up with her teasing. With many of them, she would end up in the back seat of a car in a grope fest.

At first there were just hand jobs. Then blow jobs. Ultimately, an older college guy took her virginity, leaning her up against the hood of his car on a warm spring night in a desolate part of a park and fucking her until he came all over her ass.

Once she lost her virginity, “the beast was out of the cage”, as she put it.

She liked teasing and showing off. She would get all turned on and wet, and “tingly all over”.

Sex, however, was something else. Sex was the ultimate pleasure. She thought about sex all the time. And, at some point, she stopped waiting for guys to make a move, and started to aggressively go after guys, just for the sex.

Jeanine spoke as if her’s was an unusual story and that she felt that she was different than other women.

“Not an unusual rite of teenage passage,” I told her, trying to reassure her that what she was telling me was probably not out of the ordinary. “A story like that could be told by thousands of young women.”

There was more.

Once Jeanine began to fuck guys, Jeanine “the aggressor” found that she was more comfortable as a submissive once her clothes came off.

Hand jobs and blow jobs were one thing. She did like making a guy cum. But if she was going to get laid, she wanted the guy to take over and control things, do what he wanted, and tell her what he wanted her to do.

She particularly enjoyed being submissive if she was with an experienced guy who knew what he wanted and in the process satisfied her needs.

Guys in her age group, however, weren’t that experienced and her aggressive “conquests”, more often than not, resulted in awkward sex with no satisfaction for her.

While she would not turn down sex with someone her age, particularly if she was attracted to the guy, bedding older men became her activity of choice.

Our dinner conversation was not one sided. I did add my own thoughts, asked questions, and recounted some of my own experiences.

Nor was it a titillating discussion. Jeanine seemed genuinely interesting in talking about her experiences, albeit after several glasses of wine. For over an hour, she and I discussed our sexual desires, interests and experiences with a frankness that was refreshing.

Long after the pizza and salad were gone, and the bottle of wine emptied, we cleared the table with the idea of continuing our conversation in the living room.

A long, tongue battling kiss in the kitchen reminded both of us that the night was not over.

“Do you have some more time?” I asked, taking her hand and leading her toward the couch.

“That’s the second time you’ve asked me a question like that,” she responded as we sat on the couch.

For the most part, Jeanine’s sexual adventures had involved one guy and maybe an hour of sex, if that, followed by a quick exit by one of them.

No one had ever asked her if she had time for more sex, or even if she wanted more.

When I had asked earlier in the day about how much time she had, my question was unexpected and she wasn’t quite sure what I was asking. That explained the quizzical look she gave me when I had asked.

“Is asking me how much time I have really a way of saying that you want to have sex?"

“Not really,” I answered. “You were already lying on my bed naked, with your legs spread. I think I already knew that you were interested in fooling around.”

That got a slightly embarrassed laugh out of her.

“The question was about how much time you had before you would have to leave? Did we have an hour? Did we have three or four hours? If we were going to fool around for an hour, that would be one thing. But if you had more time there were so many more things we could do in bed.”

“How many women have you been with?” she asked.

“Enough,” I said, wanting to be vague. “Why?”

“I like what we did upstairs. You seem to know what you’re doing.”

“You liked what we did, but there are some things you won’t do?” I asked, wanting to divert the conversation back to her.

I ran my fingers over her shirt and hard nipples as she watched and pondered my question.

“It’s not that I won’t do some things. You asked me about things that I’ve never experienced or thought much about.”

“You’ve never had anyone cum on your face?”

“No, I haven’t. I’ve had guys cum on my boobs, or stomach or ass. But no one has ever wanted to cum on my face, so I haven’t thought much about it.”

“Would you try it?

“In the right situation, I suppose. With the right guy, maybe. I’m not sure. Do you like to do that?”

“You don’t like swallowing,” I said, deflecting her question.

“I said that it wasn’t at the top of my list of things I like to do. I’ve done it. I suppose I’ll do it again.”

“Anal sex?”

“What I said was that I had not thought much about it. I don’t think I’d like it, and the idea of it puts me off a little.”

“You seemed to like it when I put my finger in your ass.”

“Until you did that, no one had ever stuck a finger in my ass. If you had asked me a week ago whether I would let a guy do that I would have said no. The whole idea of something in my ass does not appeal to me.”

“But, did you like it?”

Jeanine hesitated, blushed and was uncomfortable with the question.

“Yes,” she said, looking down, like she was ashamed to admit it.

“It felt good?”

“Yes.”

“You enjoyed it?” I asked, pressing the point.

“Yes.”

We kissed some more, and I played with her nipples through her shirt.

“How much time do you have tonight?” Jeanine asked, mocking my earlier question.

“I’ve got all night. What have you got in mind?” I responded.

“I like what you did before,” was all she said, putting her hand on my thigh.

“Undress for me,” I directed, knowing that she liked to be told what to do.

Jeanine stood, pulled off her sweater and undid her bra, dropping both onto the floor.

It had only been about two hours or so since we had enjoyed each other in my bed. Yet, I was still taken by how perfect her tits were. They seemed large, but that was more a result of her thinner body. They were firm and projected out. She would have no problem passing the pencil test.

And I liked that they bounced and swayed with every movement of her body.

Her nipples were long and hard and about the size of a quarter.

Her body was nice to look at, but it was her nipples that really got one’s attention. At least to me, they seemed to be unusually long.

“Take the rest off,” I instructed her.

She removed her sandals and shorts, revealing her bare pussy, glistening with her juices.

She started to step towards the couch, but I stopped her.

“I like looking at your body.”

Jeanine was not embarrassed. It appeared quite the opposite. She liked showing off her body, and turned all around and played with her boobs and nipples while I watched.

I slid off my pants, letting my fully erect manhood pop out.

I sat back and stroked my cock while Jeanine stood and watched.

“Tell me what you want me to do,” she said.

I think she thought that I wanted her to do something while she stood there and I jerked off.

What I wanted was to play with her body.

I reached out, took her hand and guided her down so that she was sitting next to me, but leaning back over my lap.

She put one arm around my shoulder and the other behind her head, bent her knees and spread her legs, giving me her body.

I had tweaked and pinched her nipples so hard earlier in the afternoon that I was concerned that they were sore.

I held one of her breasts in my hand and flicked my tongue over her lengthy nipple.

“Mmmmm. That feels good. Do you like playing with my nipples?”

“Yes,” I said without hesitation. “Are they sore from earlier?”

“No. I like it rough like you were doing upstairs.”

That evening, along with many other things, I learned that besides being submissive, Jeanine liked rough play. Not just rough with her nipples, but squeezing her breasts, pulling her hair, slapping her ass and fucking her hard. The harder the better.

“What else do you like?” I asked.

“I like what we did this afternoon.”

“What else?”

“I don’t know what else.”

"Do you like being tied up?"

“I’ve never done that. I don’t think I’d feel comfortable doing it.”

I continued to play with her nipples while I explained that there were degrees of being restrained, from completely tied up to a loose fitting restraint that would allow her to get free if she had to.

“Ever wore a blindfold during sex?”

“Nope.”

“How about group sex?”

“You mean with two guys?”

“Two guys, another girl and a guy, more than two guys…”

“I’ve been with two guys in the same room. It just happened. It wasn’t planned. I was with one guy and the other guy just walked in. It was awkward. The first guy was already in me. The second guy didn’t touch me. He just stood next to us and started to jerk off. I was going to hold his dick, but he came right away. Nothing was said, except the guy I was with was upset and yelled at the other guy.”

“Ever been with another woman?”

“No.”

“Do you have any interest in being with another woman?”

“Not really”.

“Ever been teased?”

Before she could answer, I slid my fingers just inside her pussy lips.

KiraGorobe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraGorobe

She was soaked.

“It’s nice when you’re all wet,” I whispered in her ear as she watched me put my fingers into her pussy.

“All these questions and all this talk about sex, what did you expect?”

I ran my fingers up and down her smooth, wet lips until she started to moan and pushed her hips up against my fingers.

“Do you like being teased?” I asked again.

“I don’t know what you mean.”

I tried to explain teasing.

“Teasing would be playing with your nipples, pussy and clit, but not letting you cum until you couldn’t take it anymore. It makes an orgasm more intense.”

“I don’t think anyone has teased me intentionally. It took some guys forever to cum. Maybe they were teasing me and I didn’t know it. It sounds like something I’d be interested in trying.”

Her breathing was heavier and her body would twitch every time I came close to touching her clit.

“Let your hair down,” I said.

“What?”

“Let your hair down. Undo the pony tail and let your hair down.”

She undid the elastic around her pony tail, did a quick shake of her head, and let her hair fall down around her shoulders.

“Do you like it this way?” she asked.

“I do. The pony tail is cute. But having your hair down is sexier.”

She moved in closer and we kissed long sloppy kisses while I squeezed her breasts, played with her nipples and ran my fingers between her wet lips, but not touching her clit.

“Why the shaved pussy?” I asked. It was a naïve, maybe even stupid question, but I wanted to know.

“I don’t know. A friend did hers and she liked how it felt. I did it, and it seemed cleaner and fresher to me, so I kept it shaved. Anyway, guys seem to like it this way. It certainly got your attention. When you took off my panties upstairs and I spread my legs, I almost had an orgasm seeing the look on your face.”

“I like it. I like the way it looks and feels.”

We kissed some more as I buried two fingers into her love canal.

Jeanine quickly inhaled, like she wasn’t expecting me to push my fingers all the way into her slit. She let out a long, low moan as she exhaled.

She slid back from me a little so she could grasp my hard cock with her hand. She stroked it once and pre-cum flowed out, down the shaft and over her hand and fingers.

For a few minutes, she slowly stroked my cock, watching her own hand slide up and down the shaft and over the head, while I continued to slide two fingers in and out of her love hole.

“Can we go upstairs?” she asked.

“We’ve been upstairs. Let’s stay here for a while.”

I told Jeanine to kneel in front of me, and instructed her on how to give a slow blow job.

I watched as she licked and sucked and stroked, playing with my cock and making pre-cum flow out in an almost continuous stream.

As her own pleasure intensified, the blow job became messy, with saliva and pre-cum hanging in long strings between her lips and the head of my cock.

She was aggressive, holding my shaft with both hands, putting as much of my cock in her mouth as she could, and drooling all over my cock and her hands.

I watched, encouraging her, and making wonderful noises and sounds that let her know that she was doing a good job.

“I really like your cock,” she said as she looked up at me, saliva and pre-cum dripping off her chin. “I really like it. It’s beautiful.”

Jeanine went back to her task, making love to my manhood and sliding the wet head and shaft all over her face.

“Tell me what you want me to do.”

“Go slow or I’ll cum too soon,” I told her.

She did as instructed, and for several minutes I enjoyed Jeanine’s warm, wet mouth and tongue, until I knew that I was too close to chance it any more.

I took her hand and lifted her up and had her straddle my lap.

“Sit on it.”

Jeanine took my shaft in her hand and maneuvered it under her pussy lips.

This time there was no inching it into her pussy; no request to go slow while she got used to the size of my cock.

My lubricated shaft slid into her wet pussy until she had taken it all.

The look of pleasure on Jeanine’s face was priceless, and I thought she was going to cum right then and there.

She slid up and down on my cock while I twisted and sucked on each nipple.

I reached up and grabbed a clump in my hand.

“Pull my hair,” Jeanine instructed. “Pull hard.”

For several minutes, I fought not to cum, while Jeanine moaned and told me how good it felt.

All the talking, foreplay, and cock sucking, and Jeanine was soon ready to cum.

She bounced her body up and down on my shaft, driving my cock into her pussy, as I played with her nipples and pulled back on her hair.

“I’m almost there. Oh God. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

In truth, Jeanine was fucking me. I was just a facilitator, watching, and trying my best to hold out and keep from cuming.

She grabbed my head with both hands.

I twisted and pulled on a nipple so hard that I was probably hurting her.

Jeanine’s mouth opened wide. At first there was silence. Then she yelled “I’m going to cum.” 

Still holding her hair, I pulled her head back, arching her neck, so she was looking up at the ceiling Jeanine bounced up and down on my cock a few more times, and then exploded.

Being so close, I could feel her orgasm and every ripple of pleasure that raced through her body. Her tits bounced up and down in front of my face. She made long, animalistic sound of pleasure.

“Yes. Yes. Yes. Don’t stop. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Every expression of her orgasm, all her noises and sounds, and her words almost made me cum.

Jeanine collapsed into me, moaning, with my cock still in her pussy.

She continued to gasp for air, and her body would spasm every few seconds as I held her close.

Slowly, she began to breathe easier and relax, enjoying the pleasure of her orgasm.

“Thank you. Thank you,” she said, over and over, as she kissed my face all over.

I shifted my body a little in order to hold her closer.

“Don’t. Don’t move. I’m still a little sensitive and your cock is right up against my clit.”

This was something new to me. With Sarah, when she came, I could just continue. Often, she would cum again in a few minutes. Jeanine needed some time after her orgasm because her clit was too sensitive to continue.

I repositioned Jeanine so she was sitting on the couch, with her legs bent back and her knees by her head.

I knelt in front of her, put my head between her legs and started to run my tongue up and down her smooth slit.

“Mmmm. You do like to play,” she said.

“Do you want me to stop. Still too sensitive?”

“No. No,” was the sharp answer, as she pulled my head down into her slit.

I licked her pussy, trying to stay away from her sensitive clit.

After a few minutes, I wet one finger and rubbed it around her asshole.

Jeanine moaned and moved her ass forward a bit, affording me better access to that hole.

I slid my finger in her ass and slowly pushed it in and out while continuing to lick all along the inside of her pussy lips.

Then I started with two fingers in her ass, and two fingers in her pussy.

I alternated thrusts with my fingers in her ass and my fingers in her pussy, and watched as Jeanine got increasingly closer to another orgasm.

“That feels so fucking good. Both holes feel good.”

She held onto my forearm and pulled on my arm each time I pushed two fingers into her love hole.

There is a point when a woman is about to cum and she loses control. Jeanine was quickly approaching that moment.

Her eyes were half closed. She looked at me with that pleading look of “don’t stop”. Her mouth was partly open, with a little smile of pleasure. Her boobs were bouncing up and down. And she watched me finger fuck her.

Lust, hunger, desire and her need for pleasure and sweet release had taken over.

Pussy juice was dripping out of her lips, and down to her asshole and my fingers, and then dripping onto the couch.

I eased up a bit, just long enough to tell her that I was going to make her cum. That I was going to suck on her swollen clit and finger her ass. I told her to pull hard on her nipples.

Her only acknowledgement was a moan and “that” look. The look that says, “Do whatever you want, just make me cum”.

I buried my mouth over her bald pussy, running my tongue over her slippery clit and fingering her ass.

Jeanine moaned over and over, grunting with each exhale of her. She was close.

I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth and ran it between my lips while flicking my tongue all over it.

I rammed two fingers deep into her ass.

She didn’t last long, and came hard; very hard.

I was sure that whoever lived next door heard her cum. They probably heard her two apartments away.

To be able to make a woman cum like Jeanine did is a wonderful thing. To watch her face and body contort and arch with pleasure was extraordinary. To hear all the sounds and noises she made was amazing.

Jeanine settled back onto the couch, her arms limp at her sides, her legs still spread, and her pussy dripping with her juices and my saliva.

I noticed that her asshole remained dilated for several seconds until it suddenly closed.

I stood and stroked my cock, with every expectation that I would not last long and that I would cum all over her.

Jeanine was not going to let me make myself cum. She sat up, took my cock in her hand, and slid her lips and tongue over the head and shaft.

She sucked the head of my cock fast and hard, while stroking it with both hands. I hit that point of no return in less than a minute.

I did not cum all over her. When I yelled that I was going to cum, and braced myself for an incredible orgasm, Jeanine kept on sucking.

I exploded in her mouth. So much so that cum squirted out of her mouth on either side of my cock, ran down her chin and dripped in long, gooey strings down onto her boobs and nipples.

She choked and coughed, but did not stop.

I put my fingers under her wet chin and lifted her head a little. When she was looking directly at me, I stroked my cock and let the last dribbles of cum flow out. I smeared it all over her chin.

“You really cum a lot,” she finally said. “There was too much for me to swallow.”

She continued to suck on the head of my cock even as I was getting limp.

I fell onto the couch and rolled onto my side. Jeanine joined me.

There were long wet, saliva and cum kisses, while we both caught our breath.

I pulled a folded up blanket over us and we just held onto each other.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes,” she responded.

“Could you tell how much I enjoyed that?” she asked.

“I liked it too.”

“I have never spent hours of just sex and fucking, been with anyone who wanted to do so many different things to me; cum twice like that; had a finger in my ass; or, cum by having my ass and pussy fingered.”

“So you enjoyed it?”

“Hell, yes!” was her response.

“How much time do you have?” I asked.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments