Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joe and Alexis Together at Last

"Joe sits in the hot tub waiting for Alexis"

1
1 Comment 1
8.0k Views 8.0k
625 words 625 words
It had been a long day at work and as soon as I got home I poured some Scotch into a glass stripped of my clothes and headed for the hot tub on the balcony. Alexis would be here in about a half hour to spend the night, after running home to get clothes for the next day as well as her makeup. Today at work when I asked her to spend the night I thought she was going to jump out of her skin she was so excited. I gave her the key to my apartment and told her I would be waiting for her out on the balcony in the hot tub. I got in the water and lit up a cigarette and smoked while sipping my scotch letting all the worries of a long day slip from me as the hot water relaxed me. As I  had been sitting there in the hot tub I must have dozed off a little cause I woke to Alexis kissing me from la la land. She was just about to get in the tub when i asked her if she had gotten herself a drink on the way out to the balcony. She said she didn't as she couldn't wait to run out and kiss me. I handed her my glass and she quickly came back with a glass full for her and a refill on mine. Slipping into the tub I looked in awe at her naked beauty, those wonderful breasts just begging to be kissed and her hot ass that seemed to call for my hands. We sat right beside each other as we sipped on our drinks and smoked a cigarette relaxing. Just being near her my cock was already stiff with my arousal, testing the water I slipped my hand between her legs running my finger over her clit lightly. Turning toward each other our lips met and my tongue shot into her mouth dueling with hers.

Megan_big_cocktsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_big_cocktsTS

As we continued to kiss she moved around throwing her legs on either side of me, pressing the lips of her sex along the length of my cock. Reaching up with my hands I started picnhing her nipples as she ground herself against my cock. I could tell she was so horny for me it was driving her crazy and then she shifted her hips till my cock was pressing againt her waiting pussy. Pushing herself down and against me she gasped as her hot pussy swallowed up all my cock in one stroke. She started to grind herself on my cock and I was in heaven, never before in my life had I felt I was truly one with the person I was having sex with. With Alexis it's like we were making love to each other souls, pressing my lips back to hers she attacked by thrusting her tongue into my mouth while she made little wimpering noises as she fucked herself on my cock. Breaking the kiss she was now panting and moaning, I could tell she was close to cumming and I slipped my mouth to her ear whispering cum for me, cum all over my cock, I love you Alexis Louise. With that she let out a shriek that I was sure the whole world could hear and her pussy contracted on my cock. Her pussy was pulling on my cock like a velvet glove and the feeling of her cumming on me set me off, with a loud grunt I thrust my hips up at her filled her hungry pussy with hot cum. Looking into my eyes she said I love you too Joe my cock still buried deep inside her and we shared a long passionate kiss.
Published 
Written by tenderlovins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments