Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Judging Jenna

"Jenna and herJudge"

19
11 Comments 11
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words


I'm Jenna. I am 25 years old, have brown eyes and long brown hair. I would refer to myself as ample, yet fit. My perky C cup tits and my plump ass are always the first thing a man notices. I have a smart-ass persona and really could care less what people think of me. I tell people what you see is what you get, if you don't like it, then you can take a walk. As a teenager, I was wild and out of control, my cocky attitude got me in a lot of trouble. I've since then calmed down and I owe it all to one man in particular. Here is my story and I hope you enjoy it.................

I spent the better part of my teenage years cutting school and drinking. I started having sex when I was 16 and experienced with about 6 partners. One of my teachers caught me and a guy having sex in the bathroom and I was expelled from school. I never went back. My mom tried her best to control me but, never succeeded; my father was not around and I never had any concrete rules. By the time I turned 18 my mom was fed up and she kicked me out. I couldn't blame her really, all I did was cause her constant heartache.

I ended up moving in with one of the random guys I was seeing. We lived together for about 2 years. Brian was nice, but he liked to drink a little too much and I often followed in his binges. I had my first brush with the law when Brian and I were at a bar. He and I were playing pool when an ex of his grabbed his junk. I totally lost it and jumped on her. I punched her several times until I was pulled off her by the bouncer. I was taken to jail later that night and charged with battery. I was tried by a judge who seemed to care about where I was headed. I got off easy with just 1 year probation but, it didn't stop my downward spiral.

Brian and I married. As far as I was concerned we had a good life. We had fun. We partied all the time and had random sex with others. I thought we were living the life. Brian told me he was a trust fund baby and I believed him; we always had a steady stream of cash and neither of us worked. I never wanted for anything. I had the best clothes, cars and jewelry. Drinking was a problem for me, but I drank the best liquors too.

 At 22 I had my second arrest. An officer tried to detain me for drinking in public and I fought with him. I was charged with resisting arrest and spent 2 nights in jail. Strangely enough I was placed before the same judge from my prior arrest. His name was, Judge Bailey. I listened as he gave me my second warning and told me next time, my stay would be a lot longer. I was required by the court to attend rehab and finish 2 years probation. I walked out of that courtroom just as cocky as I had walked in. I was untouchable.

It only took 3 months to violate my probation. I was drunk, and got into a fight. I was arrested and the next day my probation was revoked. I stood before Judge Bailey once again. He gave me a stern talking to and noted, that I must have thought he was kidding the last time I stood before him. He gave me a year in jail, slammed his gavel and said, "take her away." I cried as I looked at Brian. He just shrugged his shoulders like he could care less. I was devastated and tried to fight as they drug me from the courtroom.

After being locked up with a lot of, less than desirable women. I began to realize what I had been doing was wrong. The life I lived was horrible and I was destroying myself. Brian came to see me once but, he kept money in my account. I got quite a few anonymous letters. They were from a man who signed them "BR". He told me I was a beautiful woman and he knew I could be so much better. The letters I got from him encouraged me to change my life. We wrote each other for about 5 months and I started to care for someone I didn't know.

 After 6 months, I wrote to Judge Bailey a few times and expressed that I could turn my life around. I wanted to and I would do whatever I needed to be a better woman. I thought my letters were unheard, until the next month. I was asked to pack my things and I was taken to the courthouse. I was nervous and scared. I had no clue why I was there; I figured there was something I had done wrong that would get me a longer sentence. I cried for a few minutes then decided I would be strong, and express to the judge that I had changed.

I was brought into the courtroom and I looked up. Judge Bailey sat at the bench and smiled at me. He asked me to be seated, the showed me the letters I had written him. The judge said, he believed I had changed and was willing to give me one shot to prove it. I cried and thanked him. I expressed that I wouldn't let him down; at that point I really had no one but him to make proud. He said I was to be released and I was taken back to the jail to change.

I walked out of the jail free. I had no one to call and no where to go; I wasn't going to call Brian, he was the last person I needed in my life. I sat on the bench outside an pulled out a few of the "BR" letters. I looked for anything that would give me a hint on who he was, but I came up empty. I put my head in my hand and thought about what I Was going to do. Just then I heard the sound of a car's brakes. I looked up and realized who it was.

I walked over to the car and looked puzzled. Judge Bailey sat in the drivers seat and told me to get in. I look around for a minute and thought something wasn't right. He assured me he just wanted to help and I was apprehensive as I sat in the car. I stared at him as he drove. I hadn't seen him that close before. He was 50's, silver hair and fit. His eyes were brown and he really was a handsome man. He looked over at me and smiled as we turned into a drive way.

I asked the judge where we were and he told me it was his home; it was a beautiful 2 story country style house.

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

He put his hand out and said, " Please call me Richie." I took his hand and shook it. He of course already knew my name, so I didn't bother to tell him. At that moment I realized, he was "BR". My heart sank as I told him my realization. Richie shook his head and smiled. He said the first time he saw me, he knew there was something special there. My face turned red, as I shied away and looked around the car. He then invited me in.

I walked into his luxurious home. It was up to date on all the modern trends. Richie told me to take a seat and he went to grab some drinks. I soaked in the moment; wondering how a man like him could want anything to do with me. He sat down beside me and placed the drinks on the coffee table. He took my hand in his and explained how attracted to me he was. My mind rushed with a million thoughts, as I realized this is the man I had grown so fond of through words. I told him I didn't know what to feel or think. He took my face in his hands and kissed my soft lips.

I allowed my mouth to open and accept Richie's tongue; it felt like velvet as it brushed the inside of my mouth. I felt the rush of juices soak my panties. I knew I should have stopped then, but the want was too strong. I threw my arms around him and pressed closer to his body. He kissed across my cheek and found my ear. He whispered into my ear, he wanted to save me; I had no clue what that meant, I just continued to rub my hands along his back. Richie's hands made it to the small of my back and he pulled my shirt up. I released him and allowed my shirt to be removed.

I laid back on the couch topless; I wasn't wearing a bra. Richie took my breasts into his hands and kneaded them, then enveloped my nipples with his mouth. I moaned out as I felt one of his hands make its way to my shorts. He stopped licking my tits and pulled my shorts and panties off. Richie petted the top of my shaved mound and stared for a moment, then spread my legs. I felt his tongue as it as it gently caressed the outer lips of my slit. I shivered as goose bumps covered my skin and I grabbed a handful of his hair.

Richie's tongue slipped passed my lips and found my hard clit. He flicked his tongue against it for a moment, then moved down to my opening. Never in my life had I felt the way he made me feel; he was slow and gentle. I shuttered beneath him and his tongue moved up and down, not missing one inch of my pussy. I pulled his hair as I pushed his into my wet mound, and brought my ass up as well. He knelt at the side of the couch and took my ass in his hands. His tongue then slipped passed my hole and slid over my ass hole.

I gripped his hair tighter as I pushed against him. I could feel my orgasm as it came from my head and made its way to my snatch. Richie slipped two fingers inside of me and licked my clit hard. I moaned out to him that I was coming and I could feel his had grip my ass tighter. He fucked me with his fingers until I came and my cum ran down his hand. I laid limp on the couch as I watched him lick his fingers clean. I stared at him and smiled. He stood up and stripped his clothes.

I watched in awe as he undressed and exposed his naked body to me. He was is great shape to be his age and his cock was impressive. I laid at the center of the couch and spread my legs wide; I liked what I saw and wanted it even more. Richie knelt down and slid my body towards him. I watched as he took his cock into his hand and pressed it to my pussy. He rubbed his cock through my folds and over my clit, before landing at the entrance to hole. I could feel my pussy throb as he started to enter me.

I grabbed my legs and held them back; I wanted to give him as much access as possible. I felt the first few inches rip into me; Riches cock was the biggest I'd taken. I squeezed my eyes closed as he shoved himself all the way in. I moaned in pleasure feeling him fill every inch of me. I expressed how good he felt, and he returned the same opinion. I stared at him as he sank into me. I watched him as he moved back and forth with every thrust and I could see the look of pleasure on his face. I bit my bottom lips and grabbed my breast, kneading my nipple with my finger.

Richie caressed my insides slowly for about 10 minutes and I could see the look of climax in his eyes. I told him I wanted him to fuck me hard, that I wanted to see him cum. He raised off of his knees and pressed his hands onto the inside of my thighs. He stroked his cock hard and fast with my pussy. I flicked my clit with my fingers and ground against each thrust. Richie's moans became louder as I felt his cock harden like steel. He pushed inside of me so deep, that he bottomed out. I could feel my second orgasm as I begged him to fuck me hard.

Richie obeyed my commands and rammed me hard. He yelled out he was coming and rubbed my clit harder. I told him to cum, cum in my pussy and told him I was coming. He pushed into me and held his cock in place. I felt the warm burst of his semen cover my walls. I screamed out as my climax hit me and yelled at him to fuck me. He thrusted into me several times and my pussy clamped around his cock, releasing my cum all over him.

I laid there in awe for a moment, then Richie withdrew from my full pussy and sat on the couch beside me. I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth and sucked the last few drops of semen from his balls; he shuddered as I sucked him dry. I came up and laid my head on his chest and he brushed my hair from my face. I asked him what he meant by "saving me", and he said he would explain later. We laid on the couch next to each other and drifted off to sleep

Published 
Written by ToXiCFuN84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments