Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just The Tip: Part 2

"A big misunderstanding leads to a huge climax"

21
6 Comments 6
19.7k Views 19.7k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Before I could see it, I could feel it between my tits, the ripple of motion traveling up his huge shaft, making his cum-channel bulge out against my sternum as it rose like the magma from a boiling volcano.

I was making the mistake of looking right at it when he groaned, a veritable lion’s roar into his orgasm. As a result, the first shot blasted from his cock in a fat airborne rope, time seemed to slow down, and I could only watch in mute astonishment as the finger-thick stream of spooge flew through the air, few individual drops breaking away from the mass of the whole, but maintaining velocity as they streaked towards me. The giant shot blasted me right between my eyes, the momentum carrying big streaks around my cheeks to my temples, curving bursts of white hitting just below my left eye and directly into my right, closing it in a horny wink of white.

Time seemed to speed up again as a second shot rocketed out of his massive cum-cannon, his balls seeming to jump with recoil as the voluminous blast sprayed a bit wider, then slowed again as it cut a line across my forehead, looping wings of cream spurting upwards to cling to my hair in clumps, dripping from there onto my huge glistening breasts. I lurched back, finally having had the time to absorb what was happening in addition to the ball-juice being absorbed by my poor messy face.

Now that my face was no longer blocking the trajectory, his third shot spat high into the air; from this vantage point I could appreciate that the thick cables of cum shooting out of his dick were uncommonly long, holding their shape to nearly the insane length of his cock themselves. It was all happening so fast and slow at the same time I didn’t even think to dodge the cum as that rope broke apart in mid-air and rained back down on me in a series of audibly wet splatters that thudded into my face with the momentum of hail, it shocked me and I could see in the mirror in addition to the webs, streaks and strands already painting across me there were now isolated little dabs everywhere. At this point, my face was just a bit more white than pink.

I was just a little angry now… don’t get me wrong, I can appreciate that boys love a good facial, but this was kind of making me feel like I was getting my ass kicked by this dick and I’d really been enjoying the dominance I’d asserted. I decided to re-assert that dominance by diving fast, locking my lips to that dick-tip, engulfing the head in my mouth; I couldn’t be humiliated by what was being swallowed, could I? Well, that was a foolish thought; the fourth gush of thick seed felt like it would never end as poured into my throat, I backed up in panic and took the end of the shot in my mouth instead.

My cheeks bulged out from the sheer volume of cum. I swallowed once to clear my throat, again to clear my tongue, and had begun to swallow the remnants that had pooled in my jaw when the fifth shot rocketed in, undoing all the work my swallowing had just done, leaving my cheeks even fuller while a few squirts burst from the failing seal of my lips. I desperately started to swallow again, thinking that at this point he’d shot so many ropes, surely the flow would peter out. I would be able to catch up, right?

I have never been wrong so many times in a row in my life.

The sixth shot might have been even bigger than the one before. It basically knocked the mouthful I already had straight down my gullet and replaced it. My gag reflex didn’t know what to do and I simultaneously swallowed, choked, gagged, spewed a bit of jizz from my nose, and finally inhaled a bit of it too. I launched my head back as the unbelievable flow tapered off, needing oxygen desperately. His head burst from my mouth in a miasma of airborne globules; they hung in the air around my lips, little balls of white and translucent slobber and every mix of the two were hovering there, to say nothing of the three big strands that still webbed my face to his cock.

Time seemed to speed up again as I coughed out what had gotten into my lungs. I dropped his cock when I bent over and it dropped, thumping heavily onto my head. Impossibly, I could feel another wad traveling up that cum-channel where it rested against my scalp, I finished coughing and looked over my shoulder, amazed as that seventh hose-blast of man-milk launched from his cum-slit. It flew through the air; the arc of its trajectory was built for distance as my head propped his weapon up. I could see the cum-stained reflection of my face in the mirror as the rope spiraled majestically, splattering against the glass with the audible noise of a heavy rainstorm; he’d just given my reflection a facial!

I was an exhausted cum-drenched mess and I looked it. He groaned and hopped from the bar, jerking and jacking his beyond-impressive tool, I could tell from the sight of his ponderous balls that he still had more of this absurd load to work out of them. He aimed the humongous cock down and put shot number eight right between my tits. It burst with all the predictability of a bomb, raking surprisingly even lines of white up the insides of my cleavage, staining the edges of my areolas, and one fat glob of spooge hit my stiff right nipple, wrapping around it, clinging to it in a big white icicle of sperm, just thick enough not to break.

I looked up at him, so impressed, so overwhelmed, so filled with lust, so, just, everything.

“Cum on, stud, fucking do it, beat off that giant fucking cock, paint these goddamned huge titties completely white with your fucking ball juice! Do it, baby!”

He groaned in delight at my filthy mouth, angling his cock to aim for the dead center of my humongous left breast. The nipple was the epicenter of this ninth delivery of cum ordinance, some of it ricocheting back to the floor, the rest wrapping all the way around my huge tit, dozens of streaks making my areola look like a child’s drawing of the sun, all rays emanating outwards.

“Nnghgh! YEAH! Fucking drown my boobs in your fucking cocksauce you donkey-hung bull-balled stallion! I wanna be scraping your big nasty wad off my rack for weeks!”

He broke into double-digit cumshot territory by blasting a load into my right tit, washing out the thick glob on my nipple as the big blast caromed off my breast. This time, the flow was angled a bit more down, big streaks of his money shot spattering against my thighs. The glistening coating of oil was affecting the cum in an interesting way, beading on the surface, drops of pearlescent prick paste skittering around my tits like water on a hot griddle.

“Jesus Christ, Eric, are you ever going to stop cumming? I don’t fucking care! I want you to cum forever! A big fucking dick like yours deserves to fucking cum for days!”

The eleventh shot was dead-on to the underside of my right breast, the force of it so strong my tit actually bounced around from the impact. Now the cum had actually managed to peel away some of the oil, while beads of cum were still sliding around the edge; now a huge wad was clinging hot and nasty to my skin, a bit of it drooling down my ribcage.

I was getting a bit deranged in my lust, and my continued dirty talk showed it, “Spunk another one in my face, you fucking stud, I want it! I don’t care what the fuck happens anymore as long as you keep blasting your nut-nectar all over me, make me your fucking cumslut!”

Almost shrugging in his strokes, Eric aimed up and blew his strongest wad yet right on my nose, rivulets spewed down my upper lip and clung to the lower, splayed out to my cheekbones, accentuating how high they are with glistening white; ropey splatters plastered up my forehead and temples, yet my nose stayed surprisingly clean, the sheer force of his cum-storm carrying cream everywhere else after the initial impact. I could see in the reflection of the steel that my face was like the epicenter of a bomb blast.

“Oh god yes, stud, do it, make me your cumslut, your filthy fucking jizz-rag! What’s the use of having these two-ton tits if they aren’t covered in a fucking acre of your hot spunk!”

He aimed back down, a huge thirteenth cum-punch pile-driving the top of my right breast, aided by gravity it absolutely knocked my big globe around, shucking away more oil until there was a sort of lake of seed inside the ring of beaded droplets. The streaks of it slid around the sides of my tits, beading out on oil then dripping down in thick globules.

“LOOK AT IT ALL! This is more cum than I've ever seen in my life! You're the MANLIEST FUCKING STUD THERE IS! With your HUGE FUCKING COCK and your MONSTROUS FUCKING BALLS and your GORGEOUS FUCKING LOADS OF GLISTENING BABY-BATTER! Oh fuck fuck fuck YES!”

My words were pushed out by an intense little orgasm that rocked my frame. Not only had this stud gotten me off by sucking my tits, now he was making me cum just by making me his cum-doll, dressing me in his sperm.

The fourteenth shot went wild, blowing across the prow of my rack, hitting the left areola and nipple with enough inward aim to splat across my right tit as well, really adding to the waterfall of oiled cum that was drizzling its way down my cleavage. I know it’s ridiculous-sounding, but at this point, I felt like I must have weighed an extra ten pounds in packed-on jizz alone.

“Ohhh Fuck YES! Fuck YES! Your balls have fucking GALLONS of fucking CUM in them, Fucking unleash it ALL you ultra-hung fucking STUD! FUUUCK!”

It was with a mix of relief and disappointment that I realized his fifteenth shot was a little less forceful than the one that had preceded it. He strafed it across my tits, getting the most bang for his buck by spreading it around; he managed to work an almost Zorro-like ‘z’ across my white-plastered girls.

“Oh yeah?” I said teasingly, “Yeah? You got fucking more for me, you god-endowed big-balled fucker?”

His groan was strangled as he pumped a little faster for a moment, seeming to build the goo of two shots into one before he unleashed a surprisingly strong blast that bounced between both breasts in a ricocheting arc, concussing them back and forth a bit, pooling in the already drooling cleavage. At this point, my tits were like a pair of snow-capped mountain peaks, the valley in between like a downhill slalom course. I was utterly astounded by just how much cum could pour from one pair of balls; even at their formidable size, it was a thing of insanity.

“Ooo! Look at those fucking tits! You’ve fucking turned my poor titties into cum-silos, haven’t you? Love the fact that big dick does what it wants, you wanted to ruin a big fat pair of boobs like mine and that’s exactly what you did, isn’t it? You fucking stud, I fucking love it!”

He groaned and milked his cock, slapping the shiny prickhead against my cum-covered nipples, spewing out little ropes more like other men might cum as the last remnants of his epic blast. By the time he was done hitting and staining them, my nipples were each wearing pasties made of his load.

He actually blushed a little when he was done.

“I’m sorry that load was so small,” he said, “I don’t usually cum so quickly so it has more time to build up.”

My jaw dropped. I looked at myself in the mirror. There was cum in my hair. My face wore something not unlike a masquerade mask made of seed, it was especially caked around my eyes in wide circles. My lips and jaw were an utter mess; his cum there had stacked on an already dire situation from the flow-back of my gagging on his dick earlier. The hollow of my neck was filled with cream and each collarbone bore glittering globs like rhinestones. My tits, of course, had taken the brunt of it. The loads there were patchy and sparse in places where oil-coated beads of jizz had slid around and fallen off, mostly coating my pale thighs in paler fluid. To top it all off, I was standing in a wide puddle of cum; so much was spattered there in gloppy puddles, it looked like someone had been murdered who bled white.

I stared at it all a moment.

I stared at him.

I stared back at my reflection.

“SMALL!? You think that's fucking SMALL!?”

He just shrugged, “When I was a teenager I used to have to fill empty pickle jars or big terracotta pots when I jerked off. You can’t imagine how hard it was to hide from my parents.”

I shook my head in disbelief.

“Anyway, you should take a shower.” He gestured to the bathroom door, “Don’t get me wrong, I love the look of you wearing me, but it’s probably going to get uncomfortable.”

I nodded mutely and helped myself to the joys of a steamy, long shower. There was so much cum and oil it took a surprisingly long time to get myself all clean, but I felt like a million bucks when I emerged, wrapped in a few towels (well it took one entire towel just to encompass my tits; I wasn’t being decadent!) and made my way around the apartment a bit.

I noted that Eric had cleaned up the mess somewhat, and opened the wine. A lovely, full glass was laid out for me. A flash of inspiration hit me and I went to my purse (I’d at least remembered that in my rush from the restaurant) and pawed through it a bit. To my delight, I found I was right; there was indeed a small tape-measure in there.

I didn’t know if this was a one-night stand or more, but I didn’t want to lose my chance to properly document this monster specimen of cock I’d come across. I grinned despite myself as I entered the bedroom. It was gloriously spacious, with big-mirrored roller-doors over the closets and even a mirror ceiling that someone could have only designed to appreciate fucking.

Eric was actually passed out… given the strength of his orgasm, I shouldn’t have been surprised, but it was such an intriguing mixture of hot and cute: the big stud’s perfect biceps and thick quads splayed out over the bed, the power of those muscles totally at rest like a perfect illustration of potential energy. His rippling abs rose and fell with his respiration. He didn’t snore, but his breathing was audible.

Best of all, of course, was that veritable ox-cock, dead soft and heavy, hanging lewdly all the way to his hip, curled around his leg. I gently seized it and moved it to rest over his monstrous balls in a straight line. I rolled the measure down him with excitement, biting my lower lip as it reached all the way to the seven-inch mark… he was indeed as big soft as the biggest I’d ever seen hard.

I knew there was no way after such an incredible orgasm he’d get hard again, but I couldn’t resist slipping that fat cockhead back into my mouth, suckling at its girthy glans. As my tits dragged on his thighs my free hand found its way to his balls; cupping their heavy weight in my palm I gently squeezed and massaged them around. I found his nuts were so big my hand could get entirely lost in his scrotum if I let it.

To my shock, the cock in my mouth began to stir, fattening up, slowly lengthening. I redoubled my blowjob efforts, cradling his thick stalk in both hands to better move it around, taking advantage of the semi-soft state to get my tongue around every last bit of titanic stud-dick. I worked diligently and soon he was both groaning and growing in his sleep, my hands getting coated in a sheen of messy slobber.

Once again the call of his ponderous nuts, pooling together on the bed in their bloated sack, was too much for me to ignore and I let his big dick flop onto his stomach while I bent to pay my worshipful licking respects to them. I savored the meaty, delicious flavor as I ran my slathering lips over them, being careful to give the sides and bottoms extra attention since I worried I’d been neglectful in my shameless ball-licking before.

When I finally pulled back, his cock had reached its full rigidity; the tumescent fuck-staff well above his belly-button and almost to his nipples. I shook my head, again marveling at his size, and finally chose to learn its full extent. I grabbed it by that thick finger-separating base and steadied it, aiming it right up like a rocket preparing to launch, then carefully rolled the tape measure down his top again. Nine.... Ten…. Eleven…. twelve…. Thirteen….. Fourteen…..and a half. Fourteen-and-a-half fucking inches of thick throat-stuffing, cunt-ruining monster cock was quivering before me.

I tore the measure in half. I would never need it again.

I stood up carefully, straddling him, keeping the giant dick aimed up as I guided it towards the fat lips of my throbbingly horny cunt, gasping with a mix of relief and panic as I felt the width of it knocking at my nether doors. But I was so turned on by the mere sight of his tremendous cock, not to mention the pressure it put on my clit just by tugging my labia, not to mention the fact that I’d been basically teasing myself without indulgence this whole time, not to mention, because it bears repeating, the sheer enormity of this fucking dick, I was almost shooting my sweet nectar down his shaft. Indeed, thick rivers of my girl-sauce were already gliding down that veiny monster, and that gave me some comfort that it was safe to proceed. I was basically a perpetual lubrication-generating factory at this point.

AokiMio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AokiMio

My breath caught in my throat as I dropped a few inches to let that doorknob-fat cockhead part me, showing my poor pussy new widths it never knew it had. I held it there, though the position was tough on my knees, letting myself get used to the life-changing feeling of being this full with just a few inches inside. Finally, after the rhythm of my heaving tits had slowed to the point where they were no longer wobbling into contact with each other I sank down to the seven-inch mark.

It was nothing like my seven-inch boyfriend. He was so much thicker, and the fat cock was so hard the thick veins that crisscrossed it were pressing into my vaginal walls, I could pretty much feel an exact map of his cock inside of me. I howled as the first body-wracking orgasm took me, collapsing forward so that I was pretty much screaming into his face,

“AAAIIINGH! FUCK you're making me SQUIRT while you're fucking ASLEEP you goddamned STUD! NO man should be able to do this to me! NNNGH!”

He blinked his eyes open from the noise, and probably the sensation of my clenching sex threatening to take his cockhead off for all the force I was giving it. He grinned smugly as he took it all in, my face inches from his, my heavy breasts crushed against his chest, hard nipples digging right into his chiseled pecs, and below that the barest glimpse of his impossibly fat rod buried inside me, gleaming from the jar of sex-jelly I’d just spurted out all over him.

“That’s incredible!” he groaned in response, not caring about the fact that his cock was probably going to kill me. He lifted a finger with a sly grin and reached into his bedside drawer, pulling out a little, unlabeled bottle.

“What are you--” I started to ask, but he abruptly started spritzing it on me, a fine mist of droplets settling all over my tits, it took him a lot of squirts to cover me completely, but when he was done my huge boulders were once again gleaming in a sheen of oil. It was definitely a different recipe, the scent somehow more savory and less chemical than the baby oil. The way it sat on my jugs made them gleam from every angle of the mirrored surfaces, yet it didn’t look as thick or layered-on. I was intrigued, but let him enjoy the show as I reared back, jiggled my pair for him and pounded down another few inches of cock.

My face turned into a mask of pure lust as he hit what felt like a new level of my cunt. I seemed to ripple on him in more than one place at once, motions I couldn’t control with my talented kegel muscles, just involuntary reactions. The orgasmic wave that hit me then was insane, it was like he’d planted a time-delayed pleasure-bomb inside of me that had only just now decided to go off. My chest and face felt hot and I could sense the beads of sweat beginning to stand out there even though my eyes were now closed in ecstasy.

I was still cumming as I slowly brought myself to what must have been about a foot of cock deep, the cream now pouring from me in thick sheets, drenching the both of us and the bed beneath. I beat my fists on his chest and bent, resting my oiled tits on him again as I took a vengeful bite of his densely muscled shoulder. He grimaced, but pet my hair and back encouragingly. It seemed he was used to his cock inspiring this kind of reaction in a girl.

I was so frustrated when I felt his head touch my cervix an inch later. I’d have to have a lot of control to avoid hurting myself, just like with sucking him. But I didn’t lack control. I used my legs and rose back up, loving the feel of his glans as it raked my inner walls; my command of my body was so fine I had just the very tip of his head still on me when I stopped my ascent, then I slid back down, burying the roughly thirteen inches of cock my cunt could handle all the way back inside, shuddering violently as another huge orgasm racked my frame.

I rose and fell a little faster each time, arching forward, the greater speed really bringing some shake to my glistening, oiled tits. I bucked and came and danced the pair right in his face, shaking them to the left and right while the natural momentum of the deep fucking made them sway up and down. The titanic girls were practically swinging in circles.

“Yes yes yes! Oh FUCK yeees! Your GIANT COCK is CORING ME OUT! I fucking love your HUGE FUCKING COCK you BULL-HUNG MEGADICKED STUD! God fucking damn you go DEEEP!”

I felt like my orgasms were chasing each other, and some part of me wanted them to catch one another. I panted for breath as I began to thrash up and down on his monstrous member, my tits beginning to bounce properly, sometimes swinging so low in time to my motions the huge pair crashed into his face with heavy softness; at others, they clapped together like they were giving his cock the thunderous applause it deserved. Each time my tits bounced the vast momentum blew more droplets of oil off them, I’m sure joined by a bit of sweat. It was taking energy to both rock and cum this much, but it just felt so good as I came over and over I kept right on going.

A new idea struck me, and though it made me feel guilty to deprive him of my massively moving boobs, I slid up to just the very top of his cock again and carefully turned around, remounting him in reverse cowgirl. I sank down, finding the new position that allowed me to finally swallow the last of him, though it was still pushing in on my sensitive cervix a bit. The lovely out-bowing of cock’s curve in this new position also put intense pressure on my g-spot, making me forget how to breathe for several seconds as I adjusted to the intense new sensation.

As I put one hand on his strong right quadricep to support myself, and the other greedily seized a meaty handful of his ball-sack, I heard that spritzing sound again, and giggled with a bit of shock. The stud was oiling up my giant, juicy ass-cheeks now! I looked back at him with a playful look of shock.

“What are you doing to my big round booty, stud?”

“Anything I want, babe,” he shot back, punctuating his statement with a sharp spank to my ass. I could see in the many mirrors that the ripple of the impact went through my whole body, not only rocking my now-gleaming ass-cheeks around but also making my tits shake with the concussive force.

“Oh yeah, I love being able to see my face in your butt!” he laughed, giving the other cheek a similar spank.

That was my cue and I began to bounce and bounce, leaning forward, tits clapping together again, ass dancing right in his face. Even though I was absolutely cumming my brains out on the giant fuckpole I put some effort into what my derriere was doing, carefully twerking with every bounce, isolating one ass cheek to bounce more than the other, then reversing it, rolling my ass up and down in skilful undulations and rhythmic booty-claps, loving the solid feel of his chest as I slapped my oil-glazed butt right down on it.

Apparently something about that stirred a dominant beast in him. He roared as his gargantuan cock throbbed and sat up with speed and strength that startled me. Suddenly I was bent over, one of his strong hands wrapped up in my hair, his hips making a wet slapping noise as he plowed himself into me, fucking me with skill and power. I normally don’t go for doggy-style sex all that much, but with his size, it was like this was some whole new position, one designed to spoil me for all other men forever.

One of the many marvelous things about him was his control. I would have feared him smashing my cervix in, but despite the jackhammer-like speed of his prodigious fuckstrokes, he managed to stop at the last millisecond, practically kissing my innermost spot with his cockhead at every deep pound. Beneath me, his bulky balls were swinging up to pummel my clit, drawing what felt like some other kind of orgasm that tucked itself neatly between the miniscule gaps of the other cluster-gasms that were already ripping through me almost constantly.

I looked back over my shoulder at him,

“Oh JESUS the boy can fuck! That’s it stud! That's fucking IT! Right THERE! Don't stop! Oh fuck, what the hell is happening to me? What are you DOING to my FUCKING CUNT!?”

I whimpered, totally losing control of my mind as my pussy throbbed and tried to squirt juices out. In the wake of his unrelenting strokes, the juices just sort of exploded up everywhere, spattering shameless drops of my lust against his perfect abs, the headboard of the bed, the end-tables and the mirrored wall. Streaks of my cum were everywhere as my sweaty oiled tits slapped together and my glistening ass bucked.

I lost consciousness for just a moment, and when I came to, his head was bursting free of me as he growled and stroked himself. I couldn’t tell if oil had transferred to his gigantic prick or if he was just so thoroughly coated in my fuck-juices that it looked like, but either way, he was well-lubricated as he began to stroke himself off with both hands, sliding those meaty paws up and down his endlessly epic elephantine enormous cock. The boy’s balls were tight and he was clearly about to blow.

I wasted no time, flipping my exhausted form over and curling up onto my knees for him. It wasn’t that I minded the facial earlier, but I knew the devastating force behind that colossal cum-cannon now and I wasn’t going to let it get the better of me so easily again. My hands slipped and slid on my massive tits as I squeezed them together and offered them up for him.

“Do it, stud! I love your fucking COCK and I want you to DROWN MY TITS in your CUM!”

To entice him further, I licked my lips and pinched hard at my nipples, turning the round pink gum-drops red, then purple, as I strained to show him my eagerness for his load.

He cut loose at last, his first huge shot basting my left tit, the thick rope of spooge hitting the nipple dead-on then coiling up to splatter the rest of the breast’s top, the stream reaching as high as my collarbone before it petered out.

A second big shot was similar, hitting my left tit just above the nipples, splattering down around the sides of the huge mammary gland, practically shellacking the oil right off. This was a thinner, wetter oil and each of his cum shots was essentially cleaning my breast before re-dirtying it.

A third launch struck the inside of my right breast, caroming around inside my cleavage in splattery little patches that merged with the oil, beads of white sliding down to the bottoms of my pendulous pair.

Shot number four flew high and I could see an almost apologetic flinch as the cum-bomb burst against the hollow of my throat and flew high, nasty spatters of oiled cum streaking my cheekbones and a little bit of one ear.

The fifth of his spurting wads was back in control, a direct hit to my right breast, so dead-on and fast and thick that I could literally see my nipple punch into my tit from the impact, the blast-zone afterwards making a dinner-plate of white all over my breast, even at the edges save for some webbing streaks that dripped every which way.

Another big blast flew out to slap all the way across the top of my chest, tracing the line of my collarbone now. Thick streaks rolled down like a set of blinds across the tops of my breasts.

His next wad took advantage of the space I was offering him; a big hose-blast of jizz filled the neat little crevice at the top of my cleavage, pooling inside my breasts, deep and white. I finally dropped my tits, the collected cum he’d spewed already streaking down the insides of my globes at last, making a thick white trail all the way to my cunt, thick and hot.

Something came over him for the seventh blast. I think the sight of all that cum drizzling down my cleavage must have inspired him and he dropped his dick between my tits, wrapping them around as he fired again. The impossibly huge cumload was mostly trapped so it squirted up and out of my tits like a fountain, streaking down them. He liked that so much he kept fucking straight on into my titties and did it again before pulling back.

He aimed his ninth shot right at my left nipple, not dead-on as he had the right but from an angle so that the streaking laser of cream was divided by my big nub, squirting up my tit in two long trails of thick glaze.

“Oh stud, mmm, that's right, keep covering my fat tits in your FUCKING BALLS-JUICE! I’m gonna wear your FUCKING SAUCE, BABY!”

I encouraged him along to a tenth shot that struck between my tits; now webs of cum were connecting my tits to each other. Nastily I seized my tits again, stretching the ropes out, showing him his own potency before squeezing my girls back together, sperm squooshing from the tops and bottoms of the cleavage.

“God you taste so good, I fucking love your cum!” I moaned as I bent to begin lapping at one of my tits, the cum blending with the oil in a delicious flavor, distracting me as his eleventh salvo splashed at the same tit, bucking up to hit me right in the eye. I reared back, watching the action with just one eye open, the other now buried beneath a pool of spooge.

Perhaps out of guilt, perhaps not, he pulled back to a much farther range as he rained the dozenth shot. The rope had plenty of time to break apart in mid-air, hitting all over my tits and chest and belly in what seemed like a hundred healthy droplets.

“DO it you MEGAHUNG FUCKING FUCKSTUD! Make these tits WHITE!”

As though inspired by the challenge, he focused in, putting a thirteenth big wad directly over my left breast, big balls lurching with recoil as they painted a big wet line of seed over the middle of my tit, completely obscuring the flesh in thick cream.

He followed suit with a fourteenth shot, aiming it down the left third of my left breast, the two big cream puddles merging, and then he painted a fifteenth onto the right.

“Holy fuck! Where did my tit go!?” I laughed, shaking my head in amazement at the sheer hugeness of his load. Men couldn’t cover my areolas with entire cumloads and here he was concealing the whole breast with just three massive shots.

He re-aimed, attacking the other tit with his sixteenth massive cum-blast, totally covering the top of my tits, then put a seventeenth streak that almost completely concealed the nipple. By the time he’d covered my lower breast with his eighteenth epic wad, just my nipples were visible.

“Oh yeah, stud! That was an amazing fucking load!” I moaned.

“Was? Who said I was done!”

He jacked away at himself, putting a nineteenth huge fist of cum right into my sternum. It burst and slid in every direction, covering every part of my chest not already totally caked with white.

I’m sure my jaw had dropped in amazement but I hadn’t even remembered opening it. Him shoving his giant cock into it and grunting as he blasted in a twentieth shot certainly reminded me. I gargled the load as I took it down, amazed at how thick and hot it was.

He was finally flagging a bit as he pulled out, blasting my face with a few smaller ropes of jizz, streaking my nose and cheeks and jaw, cum webbing between my lips even as I was still gulping down what was in my throat.

We both panted a moment. I admired myself in the mirror, tits completely painted over with his incredible spunk, each tit entirely cupped in jizz, connected together through my cleavage and streaking back around my ribs. I’d come in a white bra of lace, but now was wearing one made entirely of cum.

Later, as we cuddled together, my head on his chest, the both of us freshly showered, I finally asked him what I’d been wondering all night.

“If you didn’t think I was a whore, why did you leave all that money there?”

He laughed, hugging my head warmly.

“Tessa, honey? Honestly, it was just the tip.”

I giggled, looking down at his cock, remembering he’d said the same words the night before. He’d certainly managed to give me a lot more than that.

OoO

(Thus concludes the second most over-the-top money shot I've ever written. I hope you've all enjoyed! Please get at me via the e-mail in my profile page with all questions, comments, and indecent proposals!)

 

Published 
Written by SizeQueenSupreme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments