Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katie and Me

"Early morning delight with my step daughters best friend."

20
3 Comments 3
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
My step daughter Kimberly and her best friend Katie, were nearing the end of their senior year of high school and were looking forward to the festivities and personal freedoms graduation would bring.

Katie had always been something of a free spirit. Bubbly, high energy and always smiling. When coming over to visit Kimberly, she would usually press herself against me, wrap her arms around my neck and plant a wet kiss on my lips chirping “Hi Daddy B!”. My wife wasn't thrilled with her greeting me like that, but as we both thought of Katie as our second daughter, didn't give it much thought.

The girls very often would stay over at each others house on Fridays or Saturdays depending upon parties or other activities they might plan on attending. On this particular Saturday morning, Katie was sleeping in late after attending a late night party with Kimberly. Unfortunately Kimberly had to get up early to go to her managers job at the nearby Mall.

My wife and Kimberly left the house together at 8am. While Kimberly was going to work, her mother was going to see friends and visit a second hand shop about one hours drive away. The house would be occupied only by Katie and I for the better part of the day.

I finished reading my morning paper, and went to the master bathroom to take a morning shower. I really enjoy the refreshing feeling of being clean at the start of the day and my body felt alive and stimulated when done. I put my towel wrap around my waste and walked across the bedroom to pickup a t-shirt for the day. As I paused in front of the bedroom door, I could see that Katie was still fast asleep in Kimberly's bedroom across the hall. I paused staring at her. She was nude on her back, her head turned to the side, the bed covers pulled down just below her belly button. Her very well developed breasts and the flat expanse of her stomach were exposed to me. I quietly walked over to the bedroom door, stopped and simply stared at her.

“My god” I whispered, “She is beautiful”.

Not to my surprise I could feel my cock growing hard, standing out and pushing my wrap up into the air. I continued to stare at her body and began to feel a pulsating ache building up within my loins. Almost to the point where I thought I might cum just standing there.

“Good god, what a fuck she would be” I thought to myself as I walked into the room and stood beside her.

Katie moved slightly as she slept, I held my breath lest I wake her. The bed covers moved further down her body exposing her abdomen and that beautiful patch of soft pubic hair. I could only imagine the warm moistness of her vaginal lips and the sweetness of her honey pot and how satisfying it might taste on my tongue. How awesome it would be to shove my cock into her vagina and fill her up with my sperm. I could feel my loins begin to pulsate slightly, juice beginning to seep out of my cock.

“This is outrageous” I said softly to myself, “I need to fuck her now”.

I dropped my wrap on the floor, walked around the bed and lay down next to Katie. I could feel the warmth of her body against mine as she lay peacefully sleeping, her breasts rising and falling with her breathing, her stomach moving slowly, rhythmically.

I moved slightly, my cock against her right thigh. The warmth of that contact sent shudders through me. So exciting, so hot, my heart was pounding in my chest. I lightly touched the nipple of her right breast with my finger and thumb. Her nipple became hard. I then used the palms of both hands to very lightly rub both nipples as I watched her angelic face.

I sat up continued stroking her nipples with one hand and began to stroke her abdomen and pubic hair with the palm of my other hand.

“My gosh, her hair is so soft and hot” I thought.

My own body was full of sexual tension, my need for her, my desire so strong that I felt as though I would explode long before having the chance to thrust my cock inside her.

I began to knead her breasts with my left hand and with two fingers on my right hand began to rhythmically stroke her clitoris, minimally entering her vagina with each stroke. As I played with her body, the fingers on my right hand were becoming moist as vaginal fluid began lightly flowing. I noticed her breathing had changed and was no longer the deep slow rhythm associated with sleep. Her mouth parted and she licked her lips with her tongue, her eyes moving behind her eyelids, her body beginning to arch slightly responding to a build up of sexual tension.

I changed position, kneeling between Katie's ankles. I lowered myself down, gently parting her legs enough for me to place my head between her thighs. I began stroking her clitoris in a steady rhythm with my tongue. The taste of her warm vaginal juices being so very sweet. I moved my hands up to her soft breasts and continued to massage them in rhythm with my flicking tongue.

I was twisting my tongue and playing with her clitoris, when suddenly she arched her body upward and opened her eyes as if experiencing a sexual spasm. Her hands reached down grasping my hair tightly and pulled my head upward. She looked at me with what seemed to be a confused, sleepy and happy expression, then lowered her head back onto the pillow and sighed.

“Daddy B, you are so awesome!” she breathed, “What a wonderful way to wake-up!”

I moved my hands away from her breasts and began stroking her abdomen just above her pubic hair. She moved her legs wrapping them around my neck pulling my face, my mouth tightly against her pulsating clitoris.

“Oh Daddy B” she whispered, “Lick me more please, lick harder”.

I complied happily. As I played my tongue against her, the view of her abdomen and her breasts through the forest of her pubic hair was wonderful. She stroked her breasts and nipples with her hands as her body began to move in rhythm with my tongue as it danced and darted harder against her honey pot.

“Oh man”, she gasped, “Oh man...”

Her body suddenly shuddering as a series of spasms caused her stomach to begin pulsating, her thighs gripping my neck tightly.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

She sucked in a deep breath and whispered loudly,

“Stop, please. I want to do you as well, stop!”

I got up on my hands and knees, moved forward and rested my body on top of hers. We lip locked a long wet hard kiss, our tongues dancing and darting together. Her legs wrapped themselves around my waist, holding my body against hers. My hard cock was pulsating against her clitoris. As we kissed I began moving my hips slowly, feeling the warmth of her juices, hearing wet moist sounds as the tip of my cock went in and out of her vagina.

She broke our kiss and pushed me upward. 

“Damn Daddy B, your good! But I want to do you too, slide over”.

Katie pushed me to one side and straddled my body, sitting on my stomach. She reached behind her and began stroking my long hot cock with one hand.

“I'm going to do you good Daddy B”, she said with a wicked smile.

I thought I was in heaven at this point. Here I am, a 51 year old man, lying nude with a beautiful 18 year old teenage girl straddling me and stroking my cock. Katie’s full breasts and flat tummy just above my face. Her hot hands, oh they stroked my cock so well. I closed my eyes and began to lose myself in her touch.

“Show me what you can do girl”. I half moaned half whispered to her.

Katie stopped stroking me and lifted her body, grasping my cock she placed it just against the lips of her vagina. She began a very slow rhythmic series of pelvic moves against the tip of my cock. For several minutes she did this, watching my face intensely as I stared at her body dancing above mine. Loving every moment of this sexual play, she slowly deliberately began to lower her body taking more of my cock into her, then rising so only the tip was against her moist labia. Then lowering again taking more of my shaft into her.

Then she seemed to lose herself and pursing her lips, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath she slammed her body down hard on me. My cock fully entered into her, she began to move spasmodically back and forth and I thought at that moment that we would both lose it together.

Just as quickly, Katie pulled up and off of my body, my cock dripping wet with her moistness, and she knelt between my legs. She smiled sweetly, pulled her hair around so it played across my abdomen and took all 7 inches of my hot cock into her mouth. I swear I felt the back of her throat hit the head of my cock as she sucked and took me in time and time again.

“Oh my god Katie” I moaned, arching my body upward. “You are damned good girl!”

I pulled on one of her legs and without her missing a stroke, I worked her body up over mine so that we were in the 69 position together. I enjoyed the beautiful moist noises we were making as we sucked and licked each other.

Her body writhing upon mine, her moans becoming louder as I worked her with my tongue, my body reacting to her wonderful moist mouth taking all of me in. Finally I could not hold off any longer, I could feel my body beginning to let go with pleasure. She could sense, could taste that time was near, her own body flowing heavily across my mouth.

“ Katie!” I moaned, “Katie I want to cum inside you girl!”

“ God yes, oh shit yes” she replied, “Cum in me baby cum get inside me Daddy B”.

We both flipped quickly into position, her legs spread wide her moist vagina dripping and pulsating, my rock hard cock hot and dripping on its own. I grabbed her legs and pulled her roughly to me, my cock sliding quickly, easily and deeply into her. She locked her legs around my waist and together we worked our bodies against each other. We watched each other with intensity as our bodies slammed together, relishing the moist juicy noises of our sex over and over again. After a few minutes, Katie’s lips pursed and her breathing was becoming more ragged.

“Coming!, I'm coming!, Oh my god Daddy B...! FUCK ME, just FUCK THE HELL OUT OF ME! she exclaimed.

I lost it at that moment. I pulled her up on me so that I could be as deep as possible in her, she was wracked with pulsations as her body was taken over with orgasm after orgasm. Katie’s lips trembled as she kept moving, rotating her hips as she sat upon my lap, my cock deep within her body. Her breasts pushed against my face, her harms gripped my head tightly.

“Damn Katie” I exclaimed, “Take me, take all my cum, take all of me Katie!”

“Go baby, give it to me!” she cried, “FUCK ME, FUCK ME fill me up!”

I felt a rush as my sperm exploded through my cock, spasms racking my body in time with hers. The heat of my cum entering her vagina. Katie moaned with pleasure

“I feel your heat, I love that feeling, I need that feeling!”.

We rocked together for several minutes, rhythmically moving, grasping each others bodies tightly until we were totally spent. We both were sweating, as the pleasure of our sexual sensations began to fade. As my cock softened and slipped out of her body, she lifted herself off of me and placed my cock into her mouth. Gently she sucked and licked seeming to enjoy the taste of both our bodies mixed together.

We then lay next to each other on the bed. Holding each other and enjoying our tongues dancing against each other in a long drawn out kiss. She looked at me and said,

“ Lets go take a shower together and have breakfast”.

Smiling, she pulled me out of bed and we headed toward the master bathroom together.

“And let's not forget to do this again some time Daddy B”, she said playfully.

“You bet”, I answered stepping into the shower with her. Deliciously warm water began falling delightfully against our bodies...

Published 
Written by bhummed69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments