Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing before Talking

"We met for lunch but decided other needs were more pressing..."

11
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I met Ben yesterday after a tremendous build up. In fact, it has been almost a month since we first connected on AFF. I was captivated by his profile. He's the only person I contacted first and I just couldn't seem to free my mind of him. I think what really got me (besides his ability to form great sentences and play) was the mystery. There were no cock pics from him, no begging to meet immediately, nothing like the others.

So we started this little dance of messages. He asked about my kinks and I told him.

I finished a pretty long description by saying "And if you reach my g-spot, I'll squirt. I hope you don't mind."

His response was, "LOL. If?! You kidder you." I melted. Literally.

So a plan was formed for yesterday and it then as quickly as it was formed, it kinda fell apart. In fact, if it had been anyone else I would have been long gone. The time got messed up, the place got messed up. There was a lot of waiting on my part and I don't wait well, but I decided I at least had to meet him.

We finally texted back and forth and decided on a restaurant. It is important for you to know that I had never spoken to him on the phone. I had only seen a picture of his face and only one of those so it could have been fake. It is really funny how your mind can start messing with you while you're waiting. I swear for about an hour I considered everything including that he was dressed as a circus clown and had only been a man a few months.

I texted that I was in the parking lot. He said he was too. I asked what he was driving.

He said "Black jag."

Now, I'm not a car person. In fact, I'm not even very materialistic, but I was pretty sure at that point that a circus clown wouldn't be driving a jag.

The car was obvious. His windows were down. I walked up, leaned over and then nearly fell down. He was a circus clown. I'm kidding. He was a very sexy man. He had this wonderful face, with clear blue eyes that I wanted to jump into. He looked broad and strong. He is the kind of man that upon passing him on the street I would have turned around. This man is interesting, intriguing, can write a complete sentence, drives a one hundred thousand dollar car, and is hot as hell.

I paused a moment and then started wondering what was wrong with him.

He got out of the car, came around to meet me, grabbed my waist, pulled me in and kissed me without the first word. We must have kissed for 5 minutes. It was crazy, passionate, delicious kissing. It was take your breath away, make your knees weak, movie kissing. He moaned and pushed into me. I did the same. I absolutely lost my head. I can't remember ever being kissed like that. When we stopped for air I just stood there, completely unable to speak. That is very strange. I am never without words.

He said, "Your pictures are great, but you're much better in person."

I don't know how I didn't faint. He asked if I wanted to eat or get in his car or what. I still couldn't speak. He must have wondered if I could even talk at that point. I seriously don't think I've ever been that silent for that long, but I was totally and completely floored.

I got in his car, sat down and said, "So, what do you do?"

Oh my goodness. I just reverted to childhood. I am a confident, well spoken, educated woman and I was acting like a fucking preteen. It was pitiful. He must have seen my frustration so he just started kissing me again, grabbing the back of my neck, touching my face, pulling me in. His hand found my leg and under my skirt, where I was already dripping wet.

That's when he whispered in my ear "I want to taste you."

For the life of me, I don't know what was said next but before I knew it we were in a hotel. He opened the door. I kicked off my shoes and sat on the bed saying, "I can't believe I'm doing this.

TakeMyMaffin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TakeMyMaffin

I've never done anything like this before." (Ok, so maybe once, but that was different. Very different.)

He said, "You've never been in a hotel room before? Oh baby. You're going to have a wonderful time." I started to relax.

He went to the bathroom. I went over to turn on the air. I was on fire. My whole body felt like it was going to explode.

I bent over in front of the control and without even knowing he was behind me he lifted my skirt, ran his hand up my thigh, between my legs, spreading them and then licked me from one side to the other. Then, he was on my mouth again with his hand moving in such a way that I came almost instantly and nearly fell down. He held me up, kept kissing me as I moaned, and even screamed into his mouth.

This man is magical. I don't even care how many women he's fucked to be this good. I just know that I was enjoying it. I also don't know how my clothes came off but I do know when his did.

I was laying on the bed, on my stomach when he walked over to the bed, only half hard. It was so fucking sexy. Please understand. A man completely hard is very, very hot, but there is also something absolutely delicious about a man that's only starting to get hard. It is wonderful taking his cock in your mouth and feeling him grow. He really grew too. In fact, he got so hard and so thick I thought he might cum, especially when he put his hand on the back of my head and thrusted deep in my mouth. I was only allowed a few strokes like that and he pulled back and pushed me away.

He said, "You're enjoying that too much. Roll over." And I did.

He was kissing me again with those deep, passionate kisses. He walked away for a moment and then came back, crawling up the bed, kissing up my thighs, making his way to feast on my pussy. As if I didn't already know, this man was skilled. I don't know how long he was down there. I don't know how many times I came, but he not only did he find my g-spot, he played it like the piano man.

He took me places I haven't been in a very, very long time. When he was satisfied that I was satisfied, he moved up on top of me, giving me the sweetest kisses on my belly, licking and sucking each of my tits and then kissing me again. He slid into me in the middle of one of those kisses, filling me up, causing my back to arch and a moan to form in the deepest part of my throat.

We moved in slow motion, bodies desperate for each other, finally finding exactly what we needed. We moved together: fast and slow, hard and deep, barely teasing each other. We rolled over and continued, me on top, my tits in his face and then sitting straight up feeling just how deep I could take him. From time to time we'd stop, catch our breath, which would always end up in more kisses and more of his hands all over me.

He filled my pussy and teased my ass, whispering the sexiest words I think I've ever heard a man say. He said over and over how good I felt, how soft my skin is, how delicious I tasted. I just kept getting lost in those blue eyes.

This went on for two full hours. I was beyond satisfied and completely spent. Afterwards, he was completely sweet, touching me softly, kissing me gently, nuzzling my tits and holding on to me. I'm not much of a cuddler, but this felt great.

He apologized for having to go and I told him it was fine. I needed to go too. I showered and he watched, saying he just wanted to look at me. All I could think is if I looked as good as him all I'd want to do is look in the mirror.

He kissed me again - long and hard. We said goodbye. He texted me this morning and a few times during the day. Like I said, I don't care how many women he's fucked to be so good, I'm just going to enjoy reaping the benefits.

Published 
Written by saucywildcat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments