Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitchen Sex

"Sex in the kitchen was going to be perfect."

18
6 Comments 6
31.6k Views 31.6k
946 words 946 words
Famous Story
I'm 21 years old and newly wed to my husband, Jacob. He is the love of my life and I'm always working to spice up our sex life. This is what happened two nights ago:

Jacob was in the kitchen sipping his mixed drink. I told him he had to wait in the kitchen and I would be right back. I went up the stairs and began stripping my clothes. I was wearing my new purple lace bra and purple lace panties that matched. I was clean shaved and knew how pretty I looked. My hair was curled and it fell on my bare shoulders. My toes were painted purple.

I touched up my makeup and took one last look in the mirror. I smiled and knew how sexy I looked. I went down the stairs to find my husband sitting at the bar in the kitchen, reading a magazine. I walked in and stood across the bar from him, on my tippy toes, leaning on the counter. He heard me and put the magazine down slowly. 

"Oh my god. Get over here, baby. I want to look at you more," he said smiling.

I walked over to him and he eyed my up and down. He smiled and picked me up by the waist and set me on the counter.

"It's all for you, baby," I moaned as he began kissing my neck. My fantasy was coming true. Sex in the kitchen was all I ever wanted. He looked me in the eyes and we began to kiss. I bit his lip and his hand moved to my breast. He rubbed it slowly over my bra. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hand then moved down to my panties and he slowly stroked them. I moaned as he felt my wet slit through my panties.

He leaned into my ear and whispered, "Damn, baby...you're so wet for me." 

"Only you," I whispered as he began to pull my panties off. He got down and lightly licked my slit. His tongue sent shivers up my spine as he began licking my pussy. It felt amazing as he sucked my clit. I moaned and ran my fingers in his hair and curled my toes.

My butt was on the edge of the counter and he had great access to my sopping wet pussy. He slipped a few fingers in me and sucked and sucked on my clit. It sent me nearly over the edge. "Mmm, don't stop, baby," I said whining for more.

He came up and stuck his fingers in my mouth. I sucked them and then he kissed me. I tasted very good. He undid his belt and pulled his pants down and kicked them off. I pulled his shirt off and rubbed his abs. I licked my lips and moaned for him as he placed his huge cock on my slit, rubbing up and down it, teasing me.

AnnabelCaramell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnabelCaramell

I loved it. 

"Baby, fuck me. I can't stand it anymore," I moaned. He looked into my eyes as he shoved his cock into my pussy. My tight pussy expanded for him and I gasped. It felt so good. I put my hands behind me and rested my palms on the counter, preparing for his hard pumps.

He went slowly at first, he was breathing with pleasure. He started moving in and out of my hole and I moaned loudly with each stroke. "Mmm, baby fuck me. Oh yeaaa, baby."

He began going faster, in and out of my pussy. He was almost balls deep. "Yes, baby, get so deep in me. Fuck me so hard. Fuck me faster," I said moaning loudly as he sped up. He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. 

He suddenly picked me up by my ass and carried me over the wall. He was strong and since I was so tiny it was easy for him. He never came out of me. My back was against the wall as he held me up. His hands were groping my ass. 

He was able to drill me really hard in this position and I wrapped my legs around him as he went deeper and deeper. I felt the fire building inside of me, my whole body was going wild. I was moaning and begging Jacob to go harder and to not stop fucking me.

Suddenly, I felt my pussy tighten over his cock and yelled, "I'm cumming keep fucking me, yess yess." I arched my back as the intense pleasure rushed through me. My head hitting the wall, I was gasping for breath as he continued pounding me. My pussy was squeezing his cock now, even more. My juices running out of me and around his cock.

"I'm gonna cum too," he yelled. I met his strokes and moaned as I felt his cum shoot into my tight pussy. It was warm and made me want to cum again. He stopped pumping as we just enjoyed each other's juices. He was still in me as he carried me to the couch. I kissed his neck and we sat on the couch together. He pulled his wet cock out of me and the mixture of our juices ran out of my slit. He lapped it up with just a few licks.

I got on my knees and sucked his big, softening cock. We fell asleep cuddling. I was still wearing my bra and my panties were still on the kitchen floor in the morning. It was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had. We both had one of the best sexual experiences of both of our lives.

Published 
Written by justdance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments