Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last patient of the day

"A visit to the doctor full of surprises."

2
1 Comment 1
32.5k Views 32.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

It's been one week since I called to make the appointment. Now here I am, sitting in the waiting room. It's a quite late in the evening and I'm the last patient of the day. This was the only free slot that the girl on the phone could offer me. She told me that Dr. Linehan was really busy this week, so I gladly accepted it. This was an emergency as far as I was concerned and I had heard that this doctor was the best in their field for this kind of thing.

The surgery is a typical for a private one, built in a flat and I can see very good taste in the decoration. The light is indirect and very comfortable. I am reading one of the magazines, when the door opens and a beautiful woman with a white coat comes in to the room.

"Please, Mr. O’Connor, follow me," she says.

So I follow this woman to an office. She stands, waiting in the corridor and gestures for me to enter the room. She closes the door after me, goes to the chair beside the desk and offers her hand.

"I'm Dr. Linehan, Mr. O’Connor. How are you?" She asks me.

I'm totally surprised and I'm sure that my face shows it quite clearly.

She asks me, "Is there a problem, Mr. O’Connor?"

"No, I'm sorry, it's just that I thought that Dr. Linehan was a man," I replied.

"It's normal, don't worry, I'm used to it. It happens all the time when you are urologist. All men seem to think that a gynecologist can be either a woman or a man, but when we get to men's illnesses, it seems that only men can treat a man. Is this a problem for you, Mr. O’Connor?"

"No, no, no, of course not. Please, call me Mike. I just want my pain removed and if you can help me with that, then that's all that matters."

"I'll do my best... Mike."

She's beautiful. The white coat cannot hide her curves. I can just see her pantyhose below her coat. Her glasses give her an intellectual and yet at the same time, a morbid look. Also, above her chest, I can't see a blouse or top, I can only see the white coat but no other clothes. I start to wonder if she might only be wearing underwear below that coat.

As I'm sitting thinking those things, she asks me, "Well, Mike, how may I help you? Can you describe exactly what is happening?"

Suddenly, I have to come back to reality. I start to explain: "Well, I have an intense pain down here, in my testicles," and I point to then. "That has extended, in the last few days, to my anus and also to my penis. To be honest, I'm really worried about it."
"Ok, don't worry, I will take a look. I'm sure that we'll find the cause. I shall need to examine the area. Please, would you mind taking off your pants?"

As she asks, I go to the couch and take off my pants.

"Please, take down your shorts and lay down in the couch," she directs.

She puts on plastic gloves and I feel her start to touch my buttocks, whilst asking me where I feel pain.

01BarbieHadBigCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01BarbieHadBigCock

After a minute or so of touching me there, she asks me to turn over. Now my penis and testicles are exposed. Again, she is touching and asking. I am a little nervous, so everything is still fine.

Suddenly, she takes off the gloves and starts to rub some cream onto her hands, telling me, "I need more contact with you, to get the information I need. Please, do not worry."

She starts to touch again my ass and suddenly, one of her fingers goes inside my anus. She starts to move her finger there and then inserts two more fingers and begins exploring everywhere inside.

With this stimulation, my penis starts to grow and grow. With her other hand, she takes my testicles and begins to caress them. My dick is now hard, about to explode. I'm totally embarrassed. But she doesn't seem to care and just keeps doing her job. I cannot stand this situation, so I close my eyes, trying to relax.

I hear her say, "Is this ok, Mike?" and the next thing I feel is my penis inside her mouth.

I hardly have time to reply," Uugh, yes..." before she is licking and sucking my penis, my balls, my ass and she leaves no area untouched.

When I open my eyes, I see that she is up on the couch with me, without her coat. I admire her white underwear as she lies on top of me, leaving my genitals for a while. I kiss her lips, and my tongue plays with hers. I kiss her neck, her ears and then her mouth again. My hands reach round and fumble with her bra and I remove it. My tongue goes straight to her nipples, as I massage her breasts, slowly.

She goes back to my penis, but this time, offering me her pussy in the 69 position. I start to stimulate her clitoris with my tongue. I hear her moaning with pleasure, while my dick is rock hard in her mouth. I lean further forward, so that I can lick her anus. Quickly, my tongue is inside her and I can hear how much she likes it. As I do this to her, she takes my balls in her mouth and begins to lick and bite them softly. Then is when she turns to me again and asks me to penetrate her. Quick as a flash, I'm inside her. My dick in her pussy. She is riding me slowly first, but then getting faster and faster.

"Keep going motherfucker..." She screams.

We both come quickly and our bodies are covered in sweat.

Then, she steps down from the couch, cleans herself with some tissues and gets dressed. She goes to her desk and starts to write something. I put my clothes back on too.

She tells me, "Mr. O’Conor, take this treatment for two weeks and your pain will son disappear."

She hands a paper to me, it says, "Sex with Dr. Linehan once a day, everyday of the week at eleven pm."

Published 
Written by vincemasuka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments