Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Fkight

"A business traveller gest a surprise from two flight attendants"

3
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
This a copyrighted original work and the exclusive property of the author. You may use this work for your personal use only. If you wish to use it, or a portion of it for any other reason, please contact the author for permission. This is a work of fiction written for mature audiences only and if you are not 18 years of age please do not go any further. The author hopes you enjoy it and if you have, or have a particular plot you would like to see developed let him know at senator59@yahoo.com.     Late Night Flight   By Donato   Flight 696 lifted off from SFO and was bound for LAG in New York. Since it was the red eye it was lightly loaded. In fact, first class contained only one passenger, Troy Whitman. He had been summoned to NYC at the last minute to help his Board hold off a hostile takeover. Poison Pill strategies were his specialty and they needed him now. He already had an idea in mind so planned to grab a few hours sleep and be fresh when he got there.   He was just about to hit the auto recline button and switch off the reading lamp when the flight attendant suddenly sat down next to him. "You are one lucky guy tonight. You have the undivided attention of two of the best flight attendants in the fleet tonight. I'm Laura and this is Cheryl. For the next 5 hours, your wish is our command."   He looked at Laura and was immediately brought back to the present. She had long black hair, way past her shoulders that was pulled back in a pony tail. Her face was some what ordinary but the smoldering dark eyes and full ruby red lips gave her a very sexy look. Cheryl, who was standing, was stunning. Tall, red head, with an enormous set of tits that were  confined by her tight uniform jacket. Her mouth looked like it was made to suck a dick.   "Well, thank you ladies but I really need to grab a little sleep. I have a very important meeting in New York at 11 AM tomorrow."   "Now mr. Whitman, please let us pamper you for just a little while. We have nothing to do. How about a little champagne? Just a little bit, OK?" Laura smiled very seductively at him. "Cheryl has a very special way of serving, don't you honey?"   "Uh huh," replied Cheryl as she disappeared into the galley. Once in the galley, Cheryl opened the champagne, poured three glasses and removed her uniform blouse. Her 40DD tits were magnificent and stood out proudly as she lowered her bra cups  beneath them to make them even more prominent. She squeezed her nipples to harden then before she left the galley with the drinks. The cabin lights were turned down so Troy could not see the treat he was about to receive. Laura knew the routine so she stood as Cheryl leaned over to serve the champagne.   Troy let out a little gasp as Cheryl bent over and her huge tits hung just above the champagne glasses. "Now Mr. Whitman, would you care for a drink.....?"  Troy reached for the glass and casually caressed her right breast. He noticed her nipple harden immediately and said, "I think there's something else I'd like to drink," as he lightly pinched at her nipples.   "Umm good," she cooed and moved into the seat aisle, straddled his legs and sat on his knees to give him full access to her tits. She placed her hands under her tits and offered them to him. Suck my breasts Mr. Whitman, they need to feel your tongue and mouth on them."   He leaned toward her and sucked her nipple into hid mouth. She placed her arms around his shoulders and leaned her lips to hi ears. She placed her tongue in his ear and breathlessly said, "Ummm, that's so nice, yes, suck my nipples, ohhhhh, feels so good. Is your dick starting to get a little hard?"   "Umm, yes," he mumbled thru a mouthful of breast.   "Here lets do this...", she said as she stood on the seat and raised her uniform skirt to reveal a shaved pussy that smelled heavenly to Troy. He pulled her forward and plunged his face into her cunt.  "Ohhhh Mr. Whitman, your tongue is so good. Yes, there, lick my lips, oh yes, suck my clit, yeah, right there, ohhhh..."   Meanwhile Laura had got on her knees and started to work on his pants. She unzipped his fly and freed his cock. He was large at nine inches and he was hard. "Gad, what a cock, she exclaimed as she ran her fingers over it. He moaned and he continued to eat her sweet cunt. His mouth began to fill with her flow and he drank it as he would a glass of champagne. He inserted a finger in her cunt and one in her ass and began to frig her. Her breath started to come in gasps and she was close to orgasm. Her hips moved with his fingers and she ground her cunt into his face as he sucked hard on her clit.   "Omifuckinggod, I am going to cum" He sucked harder on her clit and stuck his tongue far into her pussy. He could feel the contractions of her body and she tried to control her orgasmic convulsions. She breathed out and her body stiffened in a one huge orgasm. His mouth was filled with her orgasmic flow and her cum dribbled down his chin onto his shirt. Still shaking, she fell off him onto the window seat fingering her cunt to keep her orgasm going.   Troy looked down at Laura and those smoldering eyes. Her hands fluttered over his erect cock softly and he moaned again. She removed the band holding her pony tail and let her hair fall forward. She took a handful of her beautiful tresses in each hand and wrapped it around his stiff prick.

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

The effect was electrifying as she stroked his cock with her hands and hair. "Oh God, feels incredible...so smooth and silky, like soft mouth...."   She placed her lips on his cock head as she continued the silky strokes. "Ohhh...."he moaned. The feeling on his prick was ecstatic. He could feel his cum rising and suddenly she slowed down. "   "Relax baby, don't want to waste any of that precious love juice...." And he could feel the pressure subside. These girls were good!   "Laura, I want to eat your pussy..."   "Not just yet baby, enjoy the strokes on your cock...."   Meanwhile, Cheryl had climbed over the seat and was reclining both seats across the aisle. The plane was an international config so the seats made up into beds and she had spread a sheet over them creating a double bed.   Troy looked down at Laura and his hair covered dick as she stoked him ever so slowly. He leaned over and kissed her fully on her full, sensual lips, their tongues entwined in a dance of lust.   Her tongue danced over his as she increased the strokes on his turgid prick. He began to moan again so she slowed down once again. They broke the kiss and she pulled him over to the makeshift bed. Both women lay down on the bed face first with their asses in the air. "Fuck us Troy, give us a ride. We're at 40,000 feet, c'mon stuff our cunts with your long cock."   Troy gazed at the moist, glistening pussys spread before him. He could feel the blood rushing thru his cock as it quivered, unaided and was pointed straight up, tall, thick and proud. He looked down at himself, he was amazed at his level of excitement and the thoughts of pure lust the permeated his conscious thought. He licked his lips and lowered his head to inhale the fragrance of the two gorgeous pussys before him. There musk was overpowering and he sucked one completely into his mouth, biting down on the labia and sucking the swollen clit.   "Oh God," came the whispered groan, "please, fuck me, fuck me now". But he would not, he was drinking her juices and it was intoxicating. In and out went his tongue and fingers in both their cunts. "Mmmm yes, that feels so good," they both cooed. "Yes, yes suck my pussy, ohhhh, so goooood."   He removed his mouth from one pussy and then gorged on the second. His tongue reaching in as far as he could, savoring her sweet essence. Her pussy gushed and his mouth was filled with her sweet sauce; he drank thirstily. "Mmmmm, you taste so sweet....", he murmured, not wanting anyone in the aft cabin to hear them.   "Ohhh baby, that's sooo good but I need your hard prick in me, please, please fuck me now."   The two women were hungrily kissing each other and grinding their pussys together as he entered the first, he wasn't sure whose pussy he was fucking, he was just fucking it.  He rammed his throbbing cock to the hilt and felt her body stiffen from the penetration and then relax. "Uh, uh, uh, yessssss.............your cock is so hard and long, yes, pump me hard, make me feel your cum....make me cum....mmmmmm...yesssss.", and he felt her body stiffen in a long slow orgasm..   He withdrew his long, stiff rod and rammed it into the second woman's hot cunt and she whimpered in delight. "Oh fuck yes, there it is, stuff me with that big fat cock of yours, oh yes, yes, pump me, fuck me oh yeah, sooo goood...yes, yes, oh more, uh, uh, uh, uh, ..." and he felt her body stiffen in a similar manner as she came. It was obvious to him that they had done this before since they could remain so quiet while cumming.   Laura said, " I want suck your cock and I want you to cum in my mouth..." so she sat up and took his cock in her mouth and began to slowly stroke him to orgasm. Cheryl got behind him and pulled his ass apart and began to tongue his asshole in earnest. Between the two of them it would not be long and he could feel his cum starting. He held back as long as he could and then released his hot, full load deep in Laura's mouth. His cock spewed more and more and he could see it leak from her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm," she whispered as he mouth overflowed with his silvery, hot essence.   Cheryl lay her head next to his balls as Laura withdrew his softening cock from her mouth and then opened her mouth directly above Cheryl's mouth and let the cum drip from her mouth to Cheryl's. Then they engaged in a deep kiss and both swallowed his cum. He was fascinated as he watched them lick cum from each other's face and lips.   They looked at him and mouthed a "Thank you" to him.   "Entirely my pleasure, ladies, but now I need some rest as I have a very important meeting in 4 hours." He went back to his seat, reclined fully and was asleep inminutes.   About thirty minutes later the Captain came out and winked at the two girls.  "Success?"   Both women just smiled and licked their lips.    
Published 
Written by Donato
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors