Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Sex

"Infidelity"

6
2 Comments 2
11.0k Views 11.0k
723 words 723 words
"I'm sorry I couldn't sleep." Jasmine stands by the kitchen doorway staring at Stan, her roommate’s boyfriend, who she has a huge crush on. She's wearing only a transparent nighty which ends at the top of her thighs and exposes her toned, tanned legs. She knows she looks hot for him. She stands looking longingly into Stan's eyes just begging him to take her even though his girlfriend Petra is three feet away in the bedroom across the hall. 

"I was so thirsty. I just had to get a glass of water and I saw the light on," says Jasmine seductively.

Stan looks her up and down. He tries to carry on cleaning when his manly instincts take over and he can't help but be turned on by Jasmine. He can see everything through her nighty, and she hasn't even worn any underwear to bed, the naughty bitch. She never does when Stan stays over. This is becoming more and more frequent.

Jasmine trails her hand down her body, from her pretty face, down to her stomach which Stan is now fixated on. He knows where to look and can't help it.

Jasmine licks her lips and stares into his eyes. He makes eye contact then looks away. Jasmine lifts up her slinky little nighty; she wants him so badly it hurts. She lifts up her nighty and exposes more of herself to him, higher and higher slowly up to her wet soft shaven pussy but doesn't show it. She rubs it up and down in front of him through the silk material.

"I love silk, it's so soft. Feel it." Jasmine grabs his hand and puts it up against her thigh before he can say no, and pulls it up to the silk slip, and moves it up and down as if she’s making him rub her legs.

Finally he tells her to turn around and bend over for him. She does and he fucks her so hard she lets out a soft moan. The moans start to get more intense and louder so she leads him by one hand into the bathroom in case his girlfriend Petra wakes up.

As soon as they both enter the bathroom and are completely alone together it feels so much naughtier.

HeilyPeterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeilyPeterson

Like they can do anything together. She knees down in front of him and puts his cock into her mouth. Slowly but firmly she starts to suck it looking deeply into his eyes.

Taking his huge cock deeper into her throat to show him how much she has wanted him, she then starts to use her hand in a forward and back motion, in tune with her mouth, to get a good rhythm going on his cock. She wants him to be fully satisfied. At the same time she can feel her own pussy widening with pleasure, wanting him inside of her.

She gets up, and removes the straps of her nighty from her shoulders so it falls to the floor. She squeezes her breasts for him. She'll do anything to turn him on. She loves him and wants to make him hers even if it is just for one night. She wants to pretend he is hers.

She lets him stare at her naked body for a moment before he fucks her so hard from behind, a straight manly fuck. He comes inside her and lets out a soft moan and deep breath. They breathe heavily together, panting wildly in a state of pure pleasure before they embrace in a long slow kiss.

Jasmine is not yet done so she sits on the edge of the bath tub and opens her legs wide for Stan to lick her wet pussy. She strokes his head while his down there and whispers to him how much she’s enjoying it. She pushes his head further into her pussy and begs him to make her cum.

"Please, Stan, please I need you to make me cum. I want you so bad. Please make me cum. My pussy needs you."

Finally, Jasmine squirts all over Stan’s face and she makes him lick it off her pussy. They both go back to their separate bedrooms and dream about their next secret encounter.

Jasmine is so delighted that she decided to share an apartment with Petra.

Published 
Written by roxyx24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments