Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Shift

"A man gets laid for being polite."

6
4 Comments 4
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I always knew that Casey was strange, but I never anticipated this. It was late and I was just ending my shift. It was the first time I had worked a night shift at the office. I heard a loud crashing noise in my boss' office, so I went to investigate. I knocked a few times, and although the light was on, I heard no reply... Only a terrible silence, followed each hollow knock. I felt my heart tremble. What if something was wrong?

"Hello? Ms. Sinclaire?" I called.

No answer. I thought over a few terrible scenarios.What if she had passed out or died for some reason? What if she was being held at gunpoint, unable to speak? I wasn't prepared to handle any of that. Well, if there was a killer in there, my presence was already known. I felt my side for my gun and realized bitterly that I left it at home. Shit! I braced myself and opened the door. Luckily, there was no killer inside. In fact, I didn't see anybody. My eyes scanned about the room, her desk, her pencil sharpener and the little plaque that read 'Casey Sinclaire'. Papers were neatly sorted on her desk. 

"Mr. Smith?" the voice behind me made me jump.

I turned to see Casey who looked concerned. 

"Oh, Ms. Sinclaire... Sorry. I heard a noise," I said.

She stared at me with more concern. 

"What do you mean?" She asked worriedly. 

"I heard some sort of crash," I explained, afraid that had I alarmed her.

"Oh... that. Yeah, I fell. Silly me," Casey said, warily.

"Right. Sorry. I'll be on my way, then..." I said.

Something wasn't right. I could feel it. 

"Goodnight, Mr. Smith," Casey said flatly.

I walked down the hallway towards the stairs when I heard another crash. I heard Casey cry out in pain. I ran back to make sure she was alright. I saw her slumped over on the ground.

"Ms. Sinclaire? Ms. Sinclaire!" I cried, getting no answer.

I lifted her up in a sitting position to see her eyes wide open but unmoving. My heart stopped. Was she dead? She suddenly began to laugh. Her eyes didn't move and she just cackled away. She stopped suddenly and began to blink furiously. She looked confused and acted as if she just woke up from a long sleep. When she realized I was there, she looked up at me in horror.

"This isn't what... I... What you just saw was..." she said in starts.

She shut her eyes real tight and when she opened them again, she saw that my arms were still around her. 

"Why are you still holding me up?" She asked.

"To make sure you're okay," I explained.

I was confused as hell, but she needed help.

"Even after what you just saw?" Casey asked.

"I mean... Yeah," I said awkwardly.

Then she kissed me. Her lips were soft and it was all too easy to kiss her back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. She began to run her fingers through my hair and suck gently on my lip. My hands moved to her waist. She pulled away from the kiss and started unbuttoning my shirt. I stared at her shirt and wondered if I should do the same thing? My hands slid up from her waist and to her breasts, rubbing them over before unbuttoning her shirt. When I pulled her shirt off I admired her body. She was a nice size, curvy in all the right places. Her bra was red and her nipples slightly showed. Her bra appeared to be a little too small on her.

She stood up and pulled her skirt off.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

Her panties were black with little red polka dots. She wore a garter belt that held up her skin-toned stockings. Her thighs were full and I couldn't help but run my hands over them. She pulled me up and began to finish undressing me. While she removed my pants, I unsnapped her bra. She kicked off her shoes and got on her knees before sliding my boxers off. She took my cock in her hand and lifted it slightly, giving it a light stroke before taking her tongue and licking from the base of my shaft to the tip, licking hardest on the hole. She then put it in her mouth, starting with only my head she began to suck. Her tongue worked all around. She began taking it deeper and deeper, until her nose was touching my waist.

She stopped after several minutes and then stood up to my level, pushing me onto the desk. She slid off her panties, leaving only her garter belt and stockings on. She climbed on top of the desk and began knocking off the neat stacks of papers, the pencil sharpener and the plaque with her name on it. She straddled me and took my cock into her hand. She aimed it toward her hole and then lowered herself onto me. She moved up and down, her tight vagina soaking my dick. I moved my hands up her legs and up her stomach to her breasts and squeazed them. She let out a little moan and I started thrusting with her. I sat up and held her toward me, feeling her body against mine. I could feel her clit rub against my waist as I thrust into her. She leaned into me, breathing heavily and squeezing into my back with her nails. She began to go a little faster, before going limp in my arms. She shook with pleasure.

I wasn't done, though. I pushed her down onto her back and kept going. She didn't seem to mind a bit. In fact, she moved with me. She seemed to be back in the game. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me deeper in. She begged me to go harder. I was almost afraid to hurt her, but she kept asking me to go harder. I gave it my all. I couldn't think anymore. It seemed unreal. I was woken up when I came inside of her. I suddenly worried, realizing that I didn't wear a condom. I pulled out, cum still dripping from me. She sat up and smiled.

"Mr. Smith, I have a condition. I black out a lot and in this time I begin to remember something in my past... Although this has nothing to do with you, I took it out on you just now. And I'm sorry... It's just... When you held me and didn't leave me to take care of it myself, I felt like you cared. The combination of these things...Well, lead to this. I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry," I said, "I should be saying sorry... I shouldn't have let it get this far..."

"No?" Casey said sadly.

"No... I mean... God!" I said, confused. "I mean that I shouldn't have taken advantage of you in your weakness..."

"Oh. I see... Well, thanks I guess," She said solemnly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Mr. Smith... Do you want a raise or... Anything? To keep this all quiet?" Casey didn't even look at me.

"No. I don't want anything," I said honestly.

"Really?" Casey said, looking at me with shock.

"I think I should just... Go. You gonna get home alright?" I asked.

"Yeah... Yeah I'll be fine... Thanks." Casey said awkwardly.

After that I always stayed after to make sure she left safely. We didn't sleep together, but we did go on dates. Years later, we married. It all happened in the strangest way...

Published 
Written by autoscout
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments